Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Robson, United States
Attempt to extort money by claiming to call from the IRS : When I called back was greeted by a person who spoke broken English! And I asked him to connect me to a supervisor who turned out to be no better! There was lot of noise around.
Steve, United States
Calling to alert about electricity charges Call back to rectify a bill : Says there was some issue with my electric bill this month and I need to call back to get this rectified. Never gave my name nor the the utility's name! Very sketchy!
|Service Providers Scam||More...|
AndrewC, United States
Recorded voice stating it's card services and they have an offer! : Robocall says they were monitoring my debt and find I could save a lot of money by listening to them... Well... I would rather not!!
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
Morrison, United States
Robocall about my winning a free vacation trip to Orlando : Free resort stay at Orlando, FL. Press #1 to claim and then tries to gather all your personal info!
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
Dell, United States
Posing as the IRS, they left a scary VM asking to call back : Threatening call suggesting I could face serious trouble with the law if I don't call the IRS regarding tax payments. Reeks of scam!
Ferene, United States
Credit Card theft scam. They are after your card number & PIN : Posing as some service which would help lower credit card interest rate. But they are focused on stealing your credit card info!
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
Runnoff, United States
Demands payment alleging unpaid loan. Never received any paperwork : Total scam. Beware! Calls and threatens legal action and instructs you to pay. Very rude and aggressive. They don't have patience to explain the reason for the claim..nor would the
TerryW, United States
Car Loan offer - Scammer said my car loan request is approved : I haven't applied for a car loan! But this sicko calls and tells it's approved and he wants my personal info. Attempt to scam. Stay away!!
MSB, United States
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Call FTC toll-free helpline: 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357)
- Don't blindly trust unsolicited calls
- Employment offer from a free email address? Set it aside as Scam
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutService Providers Scam