Report now aboutThreatening Call or Mail
Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 9788568289? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Threatening Call or Mail' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Sam, United States||19-Jul-2016|
Scam Phone Number 9788568289, Signtures needed on paperwork. Need to make 3 forms of ID available.
rylee Reported: 9788568289. Demanding signature. Voice message on cell, that I needed to sign papers or have my attorney contact them and that this has become a very important matter.
Eva Vall Reported: 9788568289. collection call
JJ5306 Reported: 9788568289. Scam Artist with Threats . Same MO. Attempted to send Certified Mail. No one has. Time sensitive matter. Blah, Blah, Blah. I don't answer calls from numbers not programmed in my phone.
sue Reported: 9788568289. Scam call Threatening call about not receiving signatures from 978-856-8289. About serving papers and being present when they demand presence with IDs
Mary Reported: 9788568289. Interdivision Mediation Services. It is against the law for a debt collector to falsely claim that they are an attorney or represent a law enforcement agency, threaten criminal prosecution against you. Most reputable debt collectors would not want to risk violating the FDCPA, and fines of $100-$500 per violation, so these tactics are a red flag that you're dealing with a scammer.
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
9788568289? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
Check What was Said By Others!
- al hussa: "IRS..."
- Patrick: "IRS Federal Investigation U..."
- dred: "IRS Threat..."
- Janny Bekee: "IRS is filling a law suit ..."
- bobbi: "didn't get a name..."
- 24062773: "IRS..."
- Michael: "Alyssa Brown..."
- jaonie: "Mediation services..."
- Josh01: "FAKE IRS; Said I would go t..."
- Gina: "Fake voice in order to scar..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
- A legitimate company won’t ask you to pay for a prize
- Report suspected Medicare fraud to Inspector General 1-800-447-8477
- You should never pay money to apply for a grant or to receive it