Report now aboutCredit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 8884612032? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Al, United States||18-Mar-2014|
Scam Phone Number 8884612032, BLS*WEBLEARN ST JULIANS SCAM. 1-888-461-2032.
I also went on line to find info about WEBLEARN and found that this is a scam for some membership where some people had recurring charges. They only take small dollar amount as to throw you off, so you do not dispute, but do so. This came out on the news 1mon ago, an older lady was charged $10.42 and when she disputed with Bank it turned out to be a scam, because I saw it on the the news I decided to take actions as soon as I saw this charge.
My Bank made an immediate claim, credited me back and for my surprise will not charge me any fine except the 10.12 if they find I made the charge and DONT REMEMBER doing so. It can happen to any of us!!! so with that in mind, I gave the OK to file the claim and investigation. If it was a fraud, the Bank will take necessary actions.
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
8884612032? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
Check What was Said By Others!
- FrankO: "Hello this is Sue with cred..."
- HarryOld: "Susan from Card Services 95..."
- anonymou: "Credit card debit reduction..."
- mr: "Fraudulent B of A number a..."
- L P S: "CreditUnion alert text..."
- Esme: "Your NAB card is now locked..."
- Laura: "NAB Card has been Blocked &..."
- Laura: "C itiB Ank..."
- MarshG: "Quizonia unauthorised charg..."
- BeGiant: "Attempt to steal credit car..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
- On Do Not Call? Report Scam calls to 1-888-CALL-FCC (1-888-225-5322)
- Company you are dealing with could be a fly-by-night operator. Take care!
- Check your utility bills regularly for any unauthorized charge
Report now aboutOnline Shopping Scam
Report now aboutFake Offer Scam