Report now aboutCredit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 8884612032? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Al, United States||18-Mar-2014|
Scam Phone Number 8884612032, BLS*WEBLEARN ST JULIANS SCAM. 1-888-461-2032.
I also went on line to find info about WEBLEARN and found that this is a scam for some membership where some people had recurring charges. They only take small dollar amount as to throw you off, so you do not dispute, but do so. This came out on the news 1mon ago, an older lady was charged $10.42 and when she disputed with Bank it turned out to be a scam, because I saw it on the the news I decided to take actions as soon as I saw this charge.
My Bank made an immediate claim, credited me back and for my surprise will not charge me any fine except the 10.12 if they find I made the charge and DONT REMEMBER doing so. It can happen to any of us!!! so with that in mind, I gave the OK to file the claim and investigation. If it was a fraud, the Bank will take necessary actions.
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
8884612032? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
Check What was Said By Others!
- Angel: "Robocall #5612200871. Need ..."
- Rob: "Your Chase debit card has b..."
- Michael: "9794750008 there is nothing..."
- PeteRanc: "To call back regarding cred..."
- SteinN: "LISA offering a reduced rat..."
- JudyD: "Lisa with Card Services. Sh..."
- frankjen: "shopno meb or shopnow - cha..."
- frankjen: "This phone # is charging my..."
- Tammy: "Definitive Consultants Clai..."
- nabiulla: "viberinc..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
- Report Spam Texts to the FCC. Forward the Messages to 7726
- Worried about ID Theft? Visit http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/microsites/idtheft
- Worried about ID theft? Everything you should know http://goo.gl/3ugBJ
Report now aboutNuisance Call
Report now aboutLottery Winner Scam