Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 8882788565? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Lawyer / Litigation Call ' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Carolyn, United States||22-Mar-2014|
Scam Phone Number 8882788565, John Spencer, Arbitration Resolution litigation could be filed..
I received a pre-recorded voice mail on Friday afternoon from John Spencer of Arbitration Resolution concerning "Possible Litigation". The recording said if I fail to respond within 48 hours with a case number provided in the email that litigation could be filed in my county. I used a search engine to see if I could find any evidence that this might be a legitimate company, but can find none. I don't know who might want to sue me. Is this a scam?
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
8882788565? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
- Call FTC toll-free helpline: 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357)
- Equifax: 888.766.0008, Experian: 888.397.3742, Transunion: 888.909.8872
- Report all fake debt collection calls to FTC & Attorney General's office
Check What was Said By Others!
- yolanda : "winter@NCS, they say I owe ..."
- SCAM: "pretrial processing departm..."
- Brittani: "Jasson Scott, White & Case ..."
- Tony: "Eric Holder email says Your..."
- klra: "Advance America. CJ Marshal..."
- mh: "phone messages stating ther..."
- Harry: "Mitchell & Feldman Law Firm..."
- Gina: "Pre Trial Litigation left a..."
- DFM: "Eric Wilson(everyone is eri..."
- Terry: "An Asian fellow who could b..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutRomance, Love, Dating Scam