Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 8882788565? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Lawyer / Litigation Call ' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Carolyn, United States||22-Mar-2014|
Scam Phone Number 8882788565, John Spencer, Arbitration Resolution litigation could be filed..
I received a pre-recorded voice mail on Friday afternoon from John Spencer of Arbitration Resolution concerning "Possible Litigation". The recording said if I fail to respond within 48 hours with a case number provided in the email that litigation could be filed in my county. I used a search engine to see if I could find any evidence that this might be a legitimate company, but can find none. I don't know who might want to sue me. Is this a scam?
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
8882788565? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
- Legitimate businesses don't ask for credit card # or banking information
- As far as possible, avoid calling back unfamiliar numbers
- Seniors! Contact Elderwatch at 1-800-222-4444 if you are being scammed.
Check What was Said By Others!
- Gina: "Pre Trial Litigation left a..."
- DFM: "Eric Wilson(everyone is eri..."
- Terry: "An Asian fellow who could b..."
- Zena: "Jasson Scott, White & Case ..."
- b: "Walsh & Peters LLC & Steven..."
- Ken E: "wanted me to call them imme..."
- Gary: "McLear & Stevenson Investig..."
- Martin: "Megan Foster from Bluestein..."
- Tom: "A man with queer accent lef..."
- hyye kh: "Monroelawfirm@aol.com Monro..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutMedicare, Medical Scam