Report now aboutCredit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 8555311095? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Hooper, United States||26-Dec-2013|
Scam Phone Number 8555311095, $9.84 EETSAC.COM, IEWCS.COM & FEOSAC.COM. unauthorized charges.
Bank is cancelling my card and issuing a fresh one. May be these are the works of the thieves who stole credit card data from Target. Scary! Lucky that I lost only small amount! But the loss could be in 3 or 4 digits!
# Target Scam
# Target Data Breach News
# Target Lawsuit, # Target Lawsuits
#Target Class Action Suit, #Target Class Action Suits
# Target Credit Card Theft News
#www.EETSAC.COM, #www.IEWCS.COM & #www.FEOSAC.COM
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
8555311095? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
- Look for related complaints, reviews and user comments on the net
- Don’t agree to donate by Wire, Western Union, Cash Cards or by Cash
- Never allow your card to be charged over phone, whatever be the offer
Check What was Said By Others!
- Bev: "Offer to lower my interest ..."
- Dorothy: "Notification Warehouse that..."
- Hersh: "firstname.lastname@example.org..."
- Skeptic: "Card Services - lowering yo..."
- Cody: "Nationwide Recovery Associa..."
- Fed Up: "Offer for a lower interest ..."
- FedUp: "Caller from 470-200-0612 to..."
- Ashley: "Lisa with Card Services abo..."
- Blair: "False claim that they are E..."
- IsnerM: "Help! Fraud Charge $10.58! ..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutHealth / Insurance Scam
Report now aboutService Providers Scam