Report now aboutThreatening Call or Mail
Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 8552099997? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Threatening Call or Mail' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Jones, United States||10-Sep-2013|
Scam Phone Number 8552099997, Check Systems Scam Call. Says I am being investigated for bank fraud.
I was able to quickly unmask the caller asking specific details about the so called check default. They don’t have answers and will net send any paperwork either!
They are looking for only the “meek” who can be easily scammed. If you stay strong and ask questions they will drop off! They don’t need “trouble makers” who would report them to the FBI!
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
8552099997? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
Check What was Said By Others!
- carmela: "Female robot calling to inf..."
- Tudor: "I haven't applied for a loa..."
- PoshM: "Wish You Luck as this situa..."
- hebert e: "Sondra waters, UBS legal a..."
- Christia: "It's very important that we..."
- Nora: "Threatening arrest if I don..."
- RoryM: "Left a message threatening ..."
- backoff: "David Gray saying the Feder..."
- Pavel: "Automated msg saying it's f..."
- Alex: "Fake IRS. it's an attempt t..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
- IRS - http://www.irs.gov/uac/Newsroom/IRS-Warns-of-Pervasive-Telephone-Scam
- Alert from bank? Call bank at it's official # or check out their website
- Equifax: 888.766.0008, Experian: 888.397.3742, Transunion: 888.909.8872
Report now aboutLoan Scams
Report now aboutLawyer / Litigation Call