Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 8016106271? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Government Grant Scam' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|cody, United States||01-Aug-2013|
Scam Phone Number 8016106271, Arab call center trying to get me to just hand over my credit card .
dumb arabs with very thick accents have been calling me for days with the number above trying to get me to just hand over my credit card numbers so they can give me the "United States Government grant". Knowing about scams i kind of laughed at the uneducated arab woman behind the line and hung up, since then the stupid idiots wont stop calling me. Please give them a fine as thick as their accents.
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
8016106271? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
- Use a company that offers to sell for a fee after the timeshare is sold
- Check UK Lenders at: http://www.fca.org.uk/firms/systems-reporting/register
- You should never pay money to apply for a grant or to receive it
Check What was Said By Others!
- S Young: "Jenny Tashi - Government Sc..."
- SMS: "US Federal Grants and Treas..."
- Violet: "Heavily accented man said F..."
- Octavia: "Said I qualified for a $700..."
- Sue: "Said he is with the Fed. Iv..."
- Fred D: "Fraud us government grant l..."
- Kim: "This number had called me t..."
- Arnie: "Caller said Ive been select..."
- missy: "federal government health a..."
- Dean: "US Government Board of Gran..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutAttempt to Steal Personal Info