Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 8009220204? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Fake Offer Scam' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Curious, United States||28-Oct-2013|
Scam Phone Number 8009220204, myverizon40.com get $40 on your next bill. 18009220204 claim $40.
I received a call telling me that I would receive $40 on my next bill. I had to go to myverizon40.com to claim my $40.
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
8009220204? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
- Yes! Be rude and impolite with telephone scammers
- Check UK Lenders at: http://www.fca.org.uk/firms/systems-reporting/register
- In the US? Register your phone numbers online at http://www.donotcall.gov
Check What was Said By Others!
- Nigel: "Bogus Credit Card Services ..."
- CJ: "Destination Traveler's Asso..."
- HKaempf: "National Parcel Services. A..."
- Sean: "Recording says Julie at Rew..."
- Cash: "Veterans Benefit Organizati..."
- Ridge: "posing as Whatsmyclaimworth..."
- Patty: "Said I had done overpayment..."
- Brani: "Fake offer to lower interes..."
- jr: "national prize center scam!..."
- nothanky: "Parcel claim scam. Received..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutFund Transfer Scam