Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 8009220204? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Fake Offer Scam' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Curious, United States||28-Oct-2013|
Scam Phone Number 8009220204, myverizon40.com get $40 on your next bill. 18009220204 claim $40.
I received a call telling me that I would receive $40 on my next bill. I had to go to myverizon40.com to claim my $40.
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
8009220204? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
- Free Trial Offers are baits to sign you up for paid subscription
- Real companies will never use mobile numbers in their recruitment mails
- Call FTC toll-free helpline: 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357)
Check What was Said By Others!
- simon p: "i get a call to go to www.v..."
- Megan N: "Jennifer. Selected to recei..."
- Pavel: "Offering 10% discount on Ut..."
- Karen: "An Indian sounding woman. I..."
- Damien: "Offering discount under Win..."
- Davis: "Visit www.verizon78.com to ..."
- Teresa: "Pre-approved for up to $1,5..."
- tonyd: "jiphjkgzqx@bahamasgiveaways..."
- Eileen: "Michelle Bailey Compair / U..."
- Nigel: "Bogus Credit Card Services ..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutCruise Offers Scam