Report now aboutFake Offer Scam
Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 8009220204? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Fake Offer Scam' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Curious, United States||28-Oct-2013|
Scam Phone Number 8009220204, myverizon40.com get $40 on your next bill. 18009220204 claim $40.
I received a call telling me that I would receive $40 on my next bill. I had to go to myverizon40.com to claim my $40.
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
8009220204? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
- Claims to be the DEA & Demands Payment? Report Extortion Scam1-877-792-2873
- Use a company that offers to sell for a fee after the timeshare is sold
- Yes! Be rude and impolite with telephone scammers
Check What was Said By Others!
- Abid: "Expedia travel dollars fake..."
- Kris: "Expedia - since you have tr..."
- DSUNDAR : "FACUR ENGERY LTD, NICHOLAS ..."
- Lynn 763: "Processing Center. PO Box 3..."
- Derick: "Recorded voice 307-762-9865..."
- james : "loyalty grant. David Watson..."
- Alex: "Abraxas petroleum corporati..."
- Naomi: "Automated call (615-422-896..."
- cde: "Expedia Travel Dollars fake..."
- Christin: "Robo call with recorded voi..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutGovernment Grant Scam
Report now aboutGift Card Winner Scam