Report now aboutCredit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud
Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 5024199278? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Massive, United States||03-Aug-2016|
Scam Phone Number 5024199278, Final day to lower interest rate! Card services call #502-419-9278 .
Amy Reported: 5024199278.. I asked the "man" on the other end to take my number off their list and he proceeded to tell me that he wanted to "put his dick in my mouth" and he was "going to fuck me to death." SERIOUSLY. How is this legal???
Jeff Reported: 5024199278. Credit Member Service . SO this guy says he can cut my interest rate to 6%. Tried to make him give me my account number and obviously can't. SO I asked for a supervisor. Was switched to another person. They said the same thing and couldn't name my cards. I told them to bring them up on their computer. They said they wouldn't. SO I had fun told them they were being rude. by the end of the call they told me to go kill myself and was going to jump through the phone and punch me in the face lol. I keep these people on the phone as long as I can so they can call less people. Its amazingly FUN!!!!
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
5024199278? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
Check What was Said By Others!
- Ferene: "Credit Card theft scam. The..."
- David B: "Diet pill supplements..."
- Mike: "Rachel at Card Holder Servi..."
- Usher: "Card services - Rachel robo..."
- recardo: "recorded voice announcing I..."
- Tapper: "Says there is nothing wrong..."
- carlos: "sears credit card - import..."
- YMann: "Rachel the robocaller at Ca..."
- MM: "Lower Credit Card rate - ev..."
- IceMan: "Calling about your credit c..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
- Forward scam texts to 7726, to alert your cellphone carrier
- You should never pay money to apply for a grant or to receive it
- Ask for offer details to be sent to you, by mail for review
Report now aboutIdentity Theft
Report now aboutFake Alert Message