Report now aboutFake Alert Message
Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 447011138808? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Fake Alert Message' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Arnold, Sri Lanka||25-Jul-2013|
Scam Phone Number 447011138808, Gareth & Catherine Bull Donation of £1.5 Million to 10 individuals.
“My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of £41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate £1.5 million to 10 individuals under s our charity project. Contact:
Richard Reported: 447937440555 Email SCAM:
"Meanwhile I have (£1.5 million pounds sterling) fixed deposited in the Bank, obviously, that is his target. I need your assistance on the security of my inherited funds because if my husband succeeds in his claims it means he will definitely be entitled to half of my money and properties which are my inheritance from my late parents as the only surviving child. I wouldn't like that to happen. I have to secure the money for my future.
If you will be of help on this transfer i will appreciate it, but if this proposition offends your moral values please do accept my apology as i look forward to hearing from you soon.
Here is my number +44 793 744 0555 should you want to contact me.
Hope to get your urgent response.
With best regards,
Jonas Reported: Sherry Wong. Pretending to invest here Philippines. Girl is pretending to have money in the bank and currently divorcing her husband
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
447011138808? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
Check What was Said By Others!
- MaxH: "Fake HP technical support a..."
- Freddie: " Pain Medication robocall -..."
- ESW: "Microsoft Software technica..."
- A Guy: "POSING as Apple Employees s..."
- MikeTed: "Since I surfed their affili..."
- Cahoon: "IRS - Call before anything ..."
- Jai: "Processing Summons Division..."
- Mel: "Text message asking to call..."
- Vlad: "Gain access to the comp Wa..."
- dave: "Fake alert message stating ..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
- Beware of fake “victims” who solicit donations on Social Media
- Don’t agree to donate by Wire, Western Union, Cash Cards or by Cash
- Ignore instructions to text "STOP" or "NO" to prevent future texts
Report now aboutFake Seller
Report now aboutCredit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud