Report now aboutMedicare, Medical Scam
Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 4095791214? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Medicare, Medical Scam' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Carter, United States||25-May-2013|
Scam Phone Number 4095791214, Government benefit supplement policy. New Funeral Expense Benefit.
He said it will cover 100% funeral expenses, medical bills and outstanding debts up to $25,000
He said it will cost only US$150 and said he need to verify my identity with database. He started asking Medicare number, SSN. The discussion became messy and I hung up without sharing info.
I am still wondering whether there is such a policy under Medicare
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
4095791214? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
Check What was Said By Others!
- Patricia: "The Center for Back Pain..."
- Jackie: "The Center For Back Pain..."
- Alf: "Canadian Pharmacy? NO! Slim..."
- Anton: "About a Medical Alert Syste..."
- Andi: "Hello Seniors! Free Medical..."
- Larry: "Free personal medical alert..."
- Bette: "Blood thinner scam. Foreign..."
- Zak: "Indian man saying it's Cana..."
- Melissa: "Caller said I "won" a medic..."
- p: "Back Brace Scam. Either is ..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
- Someone pretending to be a DEA Agent? Notify the DEA at 877-792-2873
- Check your utility bills regularly for any unauthorized charge
- Real companies will never use mobile numbers in their recruitment mails
Report now aboutFake Charity
Report now aboutPremium Rate Number Fraud