Report now aboutMedicare, Medical Scam
Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 4095791214? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Medicare, Medical Scam' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Carter, United States||25-May-2013|
Scam Phone Number 4095791214, Government benefit supplement policy. New Funeral Expense Benefit.
He said it will cover 100% funeral expenses, medical bills and outstanding debts up to $25,000
He said it will cost only US$150 and said he need to verify my identity with database. He started asking Medicare number, SSN. The discussion became messy and I hung up without sharing info.
I am still wondering whether there is such a policy under Medicare
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
4095791214? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
- Did someone offer you a not-to-be-missed investment opportunity? Miss it!!
- On AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint or Bell? Forward Spam Txt to 7726 (SPAM)
- Never allow your card to be charged over phone, whatever be the offer
Check What was Said By Others!
- just me: "Saying someone had requeste..."
- Vyn: "John Smith?! Foreign accent..."
- Cheri: "Prescription Pain Cream sca..."
- Notsick: "BLOOD THINNER SCAM! Claims ..."
- Drek: "Another Moronic scammer fro..."
- Ethel Da: "National Center for Pain. F..."
- Jay Doll: "Diabetic Depot - Thick acce..."
- Jeff: "Blood Thinner Compensation ..."
- liz: "Caller ID: V60812315100210...."
- CLL: "repeated attempts to call m..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutRomance, Love, Dating Scam
Report now aboutPremium Rate Number Fraud