Report now aboutMedicare, Medical Scam
Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 4095791214? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Medicare, Medical Scam' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Carter, United States||25-May-2013|
Scam Phone Number 4095791214, Government benefit supplement policy. New Funeral Expense Benefit.
He said it will cover 100% funeral expenses, medical bills and outstanding debts up to $25,000
He said it will cost only US$150 and said he need to verify my identity with database. He started asking Medicare number, SSN. The discussion became messy and I hung up without sharing info.
I am still wondering whether there is such a policy under Medicare
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
4095791214? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
Check What was Said By Others!
- Sven: "Fake Viagra & Cialis prescr..."
- LizC: "Medical Health Care Center ..."
- Gloria: "Absolutely shameless! Discu..."
- Linda: "He said it's a medicare sur..."
- terri: "Medical services scam. not ..."
- ttracy: "compensation for a procedur..."
- Ricardo: "Free backbrace scam! Says I..."
- Monica: "Blood thinner Scam Compensa..."
- darla g: "Medical compensation. had b..."
- Wright: "Heavily accented woman tell..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
- Research the employer name on the internet; contact it directly
- Report fraud to Western Union. 1-800-448-1492, email@example.com
- Never click a link or download document in an unsolicited mail
Report now aboutService Providers Scam
Report now aboutCredit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud