Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 4095791214? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Medicare, Medical Scam' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Carter, United States||25-May-2013|
Scam Phone Number 4095791214, Government benefit supplement policy. New Funeral Expense Benefit.
He said it will cover 100% funeral expenses, medical bills and outstanding debts up to $25,000
He said it will cost only US$150 and said he need to verify my identity with database. He started asking Medicare number, SSN. The discussion became messy and I hung up without sharing info.
I am still wondering whether there is such a policy under Medicare
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
4095791214? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
- Don't blindly trust unsolicited calls
- Did someone offer you a not-to-be-missed investment opportunity? Miss it!!
- On AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint or Bell? Forward Spam Txt to 7726 (SPAM)
Check What was Said By Others!
- Jaq: "State Department Medicare. ..."
- famGrant: "Free medical alert and $1,0..."
- FScott: "man with foreign accent 228..."
- kim: "medical department abt my "..."
- DeBeer: "Poopstacks from India offer..."
- SL: "East Indian sounding man ab..."
- 78687171: "Bladder compensation about ..."
- Medical: "Medical Compensation Scam. ..."
- Van D: "Offering a Free Back brace ..."
- lina: "went on to educate me about..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutMoney Transfer Scam