Report now aboutMedicare, Medical Scam
Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 4095791214? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Medicare, Medical Scam' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Carter, United States||25-May-2013|
Scam Phone Number 4095791214, Government benefit supplement policy. New Funeral Expense Benefit.
He said it will cover 100% funeral expenses, medical bills and outstanding debts up to $25,000
He said it will cost only US$150 and said he need to verify my identity with database. He started asking Medicare number, SSN. The discussion became messy and I hung up without sharing info.
I am still wondering whether there is such a policy under Medicare
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
4095791214? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
Check What was Said By Others!
- KEVIN: "The Center for Back Pain - ..."
- tip: "Messages about receiving fu..."
- CM: "Scam about blood thinners. ..."
- Jerry: "The Center for Back Pain sa..."
- bOXIT: "Bogus Medical alert seller...."
- Gary : "Legal Health Center - blood..."
- alicia: "the pain center wanted my m..."
- Teena: "Wanted to know whether I ha..."
- Tammy: "The Center for Back Pain.Th..."
- Simone: "Free Personal medical alert..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
- Call FTC toll-free helpline: 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357)
- Check your utility bills regularly for any unauthorized charge
- Keep your anti virus and anti malware softwares active & updated
Report now aboutForeign Job Offer
Report now aboutText Message (SMS) Scam