Report now aboutMedicare, Medical Scam
Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 4095791214? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Medicare, Medical Scam' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Carter, United States||25-May-2013|
Scam Phone Number 4095791214, Government benefit supplement policy. New Funeral Expense Benefit.
He said it will cover 100% funeral expenses, medical bills and outstanding debts up to $25,000
He said it will cost only US$150 and said he need to verify my identity with database. He started asking Medicare number, SSN. The discussion became messy and I hung up without sharing info.
I am still wondering whether there is such a policy under Medicare
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
4095791214? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
- Check your utility bills regularly for any unauthorized charge
- If a caller refuses to identify himself to your satisfaction, hang up
- IRS - http://www.irs.gov/uac/Newsroom/IRS-Warns-of-Pervasive-Telephone-Scam
Check What was Said By Others!
- NerD: "Medical Compensation scam o..."
- chris: "no name or company. said th..."
- Simon: "BLADDER SURGERY SCAM! Bewar..."
- Laura: "Accented man says I had a B..."
- JA: "National Center for Pain. T..."
- Kruger: "Medical Alert scam targetin..."
- just me: "Saying someone had requeste..."
- Vyn: "John Smith?! Foreign accent..."
- Cheri: "Prescription Pain Cream sca..."
- Notsick: "BLOOD THINNER SCAM! Claims ..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutTelemarketing Call
Report now aboutForeign Job Offer