Report now aboutMedicare, Medical Scam
Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 4095791214? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Medicare, Medical Scam' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Carter, United States||25-May-2013|
Scam Phone Number 4095791214, Government benefit supplement policy. New Funeral Expense Benefit.
He said it will cover 100% funeral expenses, medical bills and outstanding debts up to $25,000
He said it will cost only US$150 and said he need to verify my identity with database. He started asking Medicare number, SSN. The discussion became messy and I hung up without sharing info.
I am still wondering whether there is such a policy under Medicare
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
4095791214? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
Check What was Said By Others!
- Kathy: "Vaginal Sling Surgery Compe..."
- RyanT: "Bogus Telemarketer - roboca..."
- NerD: "Medical Compensation scam o..."
- chris: "no name or company. said th..."
- Simon: "BLADDER SURGERY SCAM! Bewar..."
- Laura: "Accented man says I had a B..."
- JA: "National Center for Pain. T..."
- Kruger: "Medical Alert scam targetin..."
- just me: "Saying someone had requeste..."
- Vyn: "John Smith?! Foreign accent..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
- Beware of bogus debt collectors who threatens to get you arrested
- Legitimate businesses don't ask for credit card # or banking information
- Don't click a link or visit a website suggested in an unsolicited txt
Report now aboutMoney Transfer Scam
Report now aboutFake Job Offer