Report now aboutMedicare, Medical Scam
Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 4095791214? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Medicare, Medical Scam' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Carter, United States||25-May-2013|
Scam Phone Number 4095791214, Government benefit supplement policy. New Funeral Expense Benefit.
He said it will cover 100% funeral expenses, medical bills and outstanding debts up to $25,000
He said it will cost only US$150 and said he need to verify my identity with database. He started asking Medicare number, SSN. The discussion became messy and I hung up without sharing info.
I am still wondering whether there is such a policy under Medicare
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
4095791214? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
Check What was Said By Others!
- Bob: "Your Zero Cost Prescription..."
- JoeRoot: "Westpoint Group? scammer im..."
- HTorres: "knee Brace..."
- F Peter: "Targeting seniors to scam f..."
- JoelG: "Medicare Fraud - trying to ..."
- Greta: ""Help! I've fallen and I ca..."
- Delitz: "Offered Free knee and back ..."
- Jay: "Posing as a Medical Alert S..."
- Ian: "lllegal online Prescription..."
- LMurdoch: "The back brace you enquired..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
- State Attorney General: http://www.naag.org/current-attorneys-general.php
- A legitimate company won’t ask you to pay for a prize
- Don't sign up for offers which are too good to be true
Report now aboutSweepstake Scam
Report now aboutRelative Stranded or Ill