Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 4095791214? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Medicare, Medical Scam' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Carter, United States||25-May-2013|
Scam Phone Number 4095791214, Government benefit supplement policy. New Funeral Expense Benefit.
He said it will cover 100% funeral expenses, medical bills and outstanding debts up to $25,000
He said it will cost only US$150 and said he need to verify my identity with database. He started asking Medicare number, SSN. The discussion became messy and I hung up without sharing info.
I am still wondering whether there is such a policy under Medicare
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
4095791214? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
- Never click links in mails to go to your bank or card web page
- Forward scam texts to 7726, to alert your cellphone carrier
- Report fraud to Western Union. 1-800-448-1492, email@example.com
Check What was Said By Others!
- HawkinsJ: "Robo Call screaming "Hello ..."
- chrissy: "Canadian pharmacy scam 1-20..."
- Mona: "medical compensation for a ..."
- Vhart: "Bogus Government Medical Co..."
- VHart: "Government Medical Compensa..."
- ivy: "Telemarketing fake Life Ale..."
- Ray01: "Robocall. Seniors! You have..."
- Jaq: "State Department Medicare. ..."
- famGrant: "Free medical alert and $1,0..."
- FScott: "man with foreign accent 228..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutPremium Rate Number Fraud