Report now aboutFake Service Agency
Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 3474180574? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Fake Service Agency' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|21314151, United States||21-Apr-2016|
Scam Phone Number 3474180574, Internal Revenue Service - we have filed a lawsuit against you.
Ron Bind Reported: Internal Revenue Service - we have filed a lawsuit against you : This is an officer from Internal Revenue Services. We have been trying to reach you. This call is an official final notice call from the Internal Revenue Services.
Rena lee Reported: Fake IRS Lawsuit scam
AutoUnio Reported: Recorded message, claims to be sheriff deputy executing a tax debt collection for the IRS. Threatens jail time if not paid by immediately via PayPal, c.card or money order.
Bill Reported: Arab sounding automated voice. Said he was an officer from the internal revenue services and that they have been trying to reach me and that this calll is official final notice from internal revenue services the reason of the call is to inform me that they had filed a lawsuit against me and for more information to call immediately on our department number 347-418-0574... This is another BS attempt for the Arabs to fund their war in the middle east. DO NOT CALL THEM!!!
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
3474180574? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
Check What was Said By Others!
- stopplay: "internal revenue service - ..."
- Catrina: "Blood clot legal..."
- Betty: "Microsoft Windows..."
- Abra: "Hello there! Sorry I have p..."
- Vic: "Cardinal legal? They are ca..."
- noir: "Corporate ligitations - the..."
- Robby: "Cardinal Services calling m..."
- Jay: "Got a recorded voice call o..."
- lori: "Scam call. Recording says y..."
- tim Hart: "Daniel Wiseman. IRS scam. F..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
- Company you are dealing with could be a fly-by-night operator. Take care!
- Legitimate businesses don't ask for credit card # or banking information
- Did someone offer you a not-to-be-missed investment opportunity? Miss it!!
Report now aboutScammer Call
Report now aboutFake Investment