Report now aboutFake Service Agency
Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 2132893778? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Fake Service Agency' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Mary, United States||25-May-2016|
Scam Phone Number 2132893778, Fake IRS- Sean Anderson proceeded to get very sassy with me.
He threatened that if I was disconnected on either side or I hung up the phone they were going to issue a warrant for my arrest. They asked if I was home or at the office and told me they would be sending the local Sherriff’s office to arrest me and could hold me for up to 3 months. They gave me a false Case ID # CH76295. Read me a legal affidavit and told me if I interrupted or asked any more questions they would issue the warrant right then. They told me I was in Federal Tax violation for the years 2010-2013 and the only reason I was being audited now was because there was a miscalculation and I messed up and finally got caught. I informed him that I always follow protocol when filing my taxes and that I have Paid on time any year that I owed money.
They informed me this my warning and that it was too late for me to do anything but be arrested, unless I wanted to set up a payment plan. When transferred to- Case in Charge “Sean Anderson”- V5242J – He proceeded to get very sassy with me and said “Well what do you want me to do about it!” , “ You lied to the IRS why should we trust you or try to help you!” Overall I was threatened with Jail at least 10 times and missed my company lunch meeting to show up in tears halfway through.
Needless to say it ruined my day and I am still shaking. Partly because of the threat of jail but mostly because of anger! I do not watch the news so I was unaware of the schemes. They must have absolutely NO Morals to bully hard working and honest people. If there is anything that can be done to these Godless criminals, I would love to see them prosecuted to the Full extent of the law.
C Reported: Called at 9:30 am DST on 053116 and left a message indicating that my lawyer must contact them immediately re: a very serious matter. If I or my lawyer did not return their call, them whatever dire result occurred would fall on my head, in so many words or so. Blocked the number.
Sharon Reported: I received a call reporting that the IRS was going to issue a warrant for my arrest due to fraudulent activities on my part--that I filed incorrect information during this Tax year. The individual stated that I had to set up a payment plan on behalf of the IRS. I advised him that I was disconnecting the call and he responded by saying, he was calling the Authorities so as to issue a warrant for my arrest. I informed him the IRS doesn’t contact individuals by phone but by correspondence only.
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
2132893778? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
Check What was Said By Others!
- John: "IRS ... they told me I owed..."
- moon foo: "putrajaya - selected to att..."
- Martinez: "Yellow card no business nam..."
- MichelP: "Heather Sanders - Final att..."
- JoshBe: "NIPSCO Natural Gas price co..."
- Mel: "Priority Legal Hearing Serv..."
- Tuquiaa: "Washington dc - Free grant ..."
- DontCall: "Unknown caller - No message..."
- stopplay: "internal revenue service - ..."
- Catrina: "Blood clot legal..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
- Beware of fake “victims” who solicit donations on Social Media
- Someone pretending to be a DEA Agent? Notify the DEA at 877-792-2873
- Don't release personal info unless 100% certain
Report now aboutRomance, Love, Dating Scam
Report now aboutHealth / Insurance Scam