Report now aboutScare Tactics
Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 2028883257? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Scare Tactics' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Flores, United States||11-Oct-2013|
Scam Phone Number 2028883257, IRS Scam Phone Call. Asking me or my lawyer to call back .
Asked him to hold on and explain the matter. But he wouldn't. Its certainly a scam! Why should IRS call and alert you and why would they want a lawyer o call??! Its for me to decide once I get their notice in mail.
The fellow who called me had an accent. Could be Asian.
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
2028883257? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
- Read SSN Threat Alert. www.socialsecurity.gov/pubs/EN-05-10064.pdf
- Extortion Call from the IRS? Report scam calls to the IRS at 1-800-829-1040
- Call FTC toll-free helpline: 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357)
Check What was Said By Others!
- Pop: "Thick India Accent. That th..."
- Buck: "Confirmed that they are cal..."
- PC Pro: "Access Computer claim that ..."
- Rosen: "US Treasury Department. Sa..."
- Paul: "Nicki Johnson IRS agent - S..."
- Jordan L: "Dennis Miller, US treasury,..."
- LynnB: "Processing Summons Division..."
- TDS: "Pre-litigation Firm threate..."
- Drek: "NOT IRS! Will garnish wages..."
- cathy: "arrest warrents , clifford ..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutMoney Transfer Scam
Report now aboutPolice Scam