Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 2026663304? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Advance Fee Scam' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Beth, United States||07-Aug-2013|
Scam Phone Number 2026663304, unknown qualified to receive $8400 from the government.
Just called to tell me I am qualified to receive $8400 from "the government". Person on the phone had an accent so thick I could hardly understand him. I knew it was a scam from the beginning, but let him go on to see where it would take me. After telling me "the government" wants me to use this money for "good purposes", he told me I will get it deposited as soon as I give him a credit card number or bank account number. I told him to send me a paper check.
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
2026663304? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
- Ignore calls, text and mails from "DEA" which demands payment of fine
- Alert from bank? Call bank at it's official # or check out their website
- Company you are dealing with could be a fly-by-night operator. Take care!
Check What was Said By Others!
- Angry: "Jason, Zachary Colderon, Mo..."
- Julia: "Janet Raymond needed child ..."
- mike: "crystal view consulting, sa..."
- George: "annual award winner. no.021..."
- PKRAY: "Bank of America (inboany@ou..."
- Matt : "Cash callers thank you for ..."
- AThomas: "Senior Attorney Michael Dav..."
- freelot: "00447572689506 freelot25@gm..."
- enas: "Mr Eillott white fiduciary ..."
- american: "scam? need to know if this ..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutDebt Collection