Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 2026663304? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Advance Fee Scam' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Beth, United States||07-Aug-2013|
Scam Phone Number 2026663304, unknown qualified to receive $8400 from the government.
Just called to tell me I am qualified to receive $8400 from "the government". Person on the phone had an accent so thick I could hardly understand him. I knew it was a scam from the beginning, but let him go on to see where it would take me. After telling me "the government" wants me to use this money for "good purposes", he told me I will get it deposited as soon as I give him a credit card number or bank account number. I told him to send me a paper check.
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
2026663304? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
- Check whether the Charity is duly registered at respective Govt. websites
- Never click links in mails to go to your bank or card web page
- To put your phone on the federal “do not call” registry call 1-888-382-1222
Check What was Said By Others!
- anup: "vijay aggarwal, Bosch india..."
- priscill: "Attorney John Dorsey from D..."
- priscill: "Email from Michael Davis Wi..."
- Tangela : "USA Payday Loan needed to s..."
- Shyreen: "Government Grants scam. gr..."
- srv: "amit kumar refundable inter..."
- jo: "roger clark said I owe cash..."
- Nadia: "John Smith that he is from ..."
- mike: "Amy Cruise sales scam. I ha..."
- Toni: "James Ingram claiming I am ..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutFake Seller