Report now aboutAdvance Fee Scam
Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 2026663304? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Advance Fee Scam' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Beth, United States||07-Aug-2013|
Scam Phone Number 2026663304, unknown qualified to receive $8400 from the government.
Just called to tell me I am qualified to receive $8400 from "the government". Person on the phone had an accent so thick I could hardly understand him. I knew it was a scam from the beginning, but let him go on to see where it would take me. After telling me "the government" wants me to use this money for "good purposes", he told me I will get it deposited as soon as I give him a credit card number or bank account number. I told him to send me a paper check.
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
2026663304? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
- Equifax: 888.766.0008, Experian: 888.397.3742, Transunion: 888.909.8872
- On Do Not Call? Report Scam calls to 1-888-CALL-FCC (1-888-225-5322)
- US Govt Grants are not available for personal use. No such grants exist!
Check What was Said By Others!
- Rvas: "recibi una llamada pero se ..."
- R Graham: "Lottery - winning message -..."
- Ahmed: "Presley university. t i ref..."
- melissa: "mike adams restitution.of.l..."
- smith: "NATIONAL PARCEL SERVICES. F..."
- Tomas: "Claimed that we had been au..."
- Gladys M: "Easy cash Advanced fee scam..."
- jason: "Delaware solutions #1-844-2..."
- Yamato: "Nixon University 1-213-223-..."
- sanjay: "admission fee #1-855-746-73..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutText Message (SMS) Scam
Report now aboutFake Alert Message