Report now aboutAttempt to Steal Personal Info
Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 2022412126? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Attempt to Steal Personal Info' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Unhappy, United States||07-Mar-2014|
Scam Phone Number 2022412126, Pretends to be IRS or CIA agents 202-241-2126.
I got a call this AM from these jerks at number 202-241-2126. I really got pissed off and called them back every 30 sec. Initially, there is just a message stating that "this mailbox does not accept messages." Eventually, the phone line opened up. It took about 40+ calls until these jerks were so bothered that they finally picked up, and even called me back on my cell phone. At first, these jerks got into cussing and threatening match with me (at least, I think that was what it was since I really could not understand them very well). Eventually, after another 40+ calls from me leaving 40+ message "whoever the a-hole who called me today and pretended to be CIA agents, pick up or I will keep calling all f...... day," some other jerk finally picked up and POLITELY begged me not to call because it disrupted his "restaurant business." He pretended to not know who called me but said he will find out and will tell him not to call me again, POLITELY.
The most important thing I got from this is that the barrage of continuous calls DOES disrupt whatever "business" these jerks are doing! It probably prevents them from using the line to con other people!
Once again, I do encourage that anyone who receives calls from these lowlife jerks at 202-241-**** to "return the favor" and barrage these as**oles relentlessly to interfere with their "business." Hopefully, these little actions will tie them up and take their time away from conning others.
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
2022412126? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
Check What was Said By Others!
- Ken: "Apple..."
- Vandana: "Ministry of Foreign Affairs..."
- art: "The pain center - claims th..."
- John: "Mystery Shopper - mysterysh..."
- Alex: "False BMO - Sms claiming to..."
- VB: "CFS? a personal complaint i..."
- Paul P: "Nick Kenney? Who is this?? ..."
- nancy: "Apple robo call scam. suspi..."
- Rob: "About your credit card. Yet..."
- emmanuel: "Wegocredit? claiming to of..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
- Beware of bogus debt collectors who threatens to get you arrested
- Seniors! Contact Elderwatch at 1-800-222-4444 if you are being scammed.
- Sign up for automated transaction text alerts from your bank
Report now aboutEmail Scam
Report now aboutFund Transfer Scam