Report now aboutThreatening Call or Mail
Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 2022412126? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Threatening Call or Mail' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Abraham, United States||07-Mar-2014|
Scam Phone Number 2022412126, Peter Katz, man with thick accent said there is an arrest warrant.
Told me I would be sent to jail and I could apply for "restitution" and if there is no criminal record, I may be let off. Told me to call with a case #back ... I was shaken to the core...
talked to my dad who had served in the police force. He put me on to a friend of his and soon the scam was exposed!!
Don't call back... the story is pure bull.... the calls are from out of country...and they know how to hide the foreign number and display a local one instead
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
2022412126? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
Check What was Said By Others!
- Valencia: "Recorded message saying the..."
- john: "threat scam..."
- TERRI: "COMPLIANT CONTACT SOLUTIONS..."
- jeffrey: "Internal Revenue Service as..."
- Craig: "James Casten want me to cal..."
- Charito : "IRS. United Treasury sugges..."
- not irs: "Internal revenue service. N..."
- Jay Dee: "Left a message stating the ..."
- Muse: "IRS? Foreign accented douch..."
- LenZ: "Supposedly United States Tr..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
- Delete all unsolicited Lottery Winning and Fund Transfer Mails
- IRS - http://www.irs.gov/uac/Newsroom/IRS-Warns-of-Pervasive-Telephone-Scam
- Taking a Loan in the US? Verify License of Lender at www.dfi.wa.gov
Report now aboutWork from Home Scam
Report now aboutTrial Offer Scam