Report now aboutText Message (SMS) Scam
Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 18772486276? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Text Message (SMS) Scam' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Brian, United States||22-May-2013|
Scam Phone Number 18772486276, Suspicious Activity on your Bank Of America card account.
When I called the guy said he is from Bank Am Fraud Prevention Cell and said I need to identify myself by giving Bank Account Number and SSN.
I told him the Bank has texted me since it knows my account number as well as phone number.
The guy went on blabbering... He was not speaking with foreign accent .... I am pretty certain this is a scam call... trying to extract Bank account number, SSN and match it with phone number to conduct further fraud??
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
18772486276? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
Check What was Said By Others!
- Dee Mur: "Mega survey plus - Become a..."
- MJB: "Janine Balshan recommended ..."
- mike p: "Everalbum Scam. 19089880308..."
- AM: "Everalbum text with a link ..."
- cdaneyar: "Keith LeBlanc recommending ..."
- KATRINA: "EVERALBUM saying someone wa..."
- Beware : "Cecile Campbell recommended..."
- WMNJ: "Tom Malloy - Sends text pr..."
- MARIE: "Saying they wanted me to ch..."
- care: "Sent me a text with my name..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
- Report suspected Medicare fraud to Inspector General 1-800-447-8477
- Research the employer name on the internet; contact it directly
- Company you are dealing with could be a fly-by-night operator. Take care!
Report now aboutPremium Rate Number Fraud
Report now aboutCruise Offers Scam