Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 18009228888? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Fake Offer Scam' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Meteor, United States||02-Nov-2013|
Received Call from 18009228888, www.myverizon45.com Scam offer. myverizon45.com to get $45 off Verizon.
Received a recorded call from 800-922-8888. Appeared its from Verizon and said I will get $45 off my next invoice. All I need to do is to login at www.myverizon45.com!!
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
18009228888? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
- Avoid unpopular ecommerce websites like the plague!
- Don't allow credit card to be charged over a phone line
- Extortion Call from the IRS? Report scam calls to the IRS at 1-800-829-1040
Check What was Said By Others!
- jim: "Coreen Hayes us airlines Re..."
- Jake: "prescription drugs without ..."
- attuser: "Automated call claiming to ..."
- attuser: "unknown claiming to be from..."
- zahid: "That U win win 500,000 this..."
- Ronaldo: "To claim prize: claimsinfo2..."
- Ola: "Scam call from Account Serv..."
- John: "Dudley media group Free and..."
- pissed: "Johnson & Johnson wants to ..."
- Morris: "Comcast Loyalty Rewards Sca..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Alert Message