Report now aboutFake Offer Scam
Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 18009228888? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Fake Offer Scam' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Meteor, United States||02-Nov-2013|
Scam Phone Number 18009228888, www.myverizon45.com Scam offer. myverizon45.com to get $45 off Verizon.
Received a recorded call from 800-922-8888. Appeared its from Verizon and said I will get $45 off my next invoice. All I need to do is to login at www.myverizon45.com!!
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
18009228888? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
- Enrollment of Medigap plans are voluntary. Not mandatory
- Seniors! Contact Elderwatch at 1-800-222-4444 if you are being scammed.
- Someone pretending to be a DEA Agent? Notify the DEA at 877-792-2873
Check What was Said By Others!
- wanda: "fake jewelry pay assessmen..."
- Russ: "647-898-8827 phone calls sa..."
- william: "alfastar travel company 216..."
- Remax: "Said I had taken a loan of ..."
- Carol: "James Jenneth, Kelvin Bryan..."
- T S: "U S Dept of treasury 202-62..."
- Stuart: "Mulitnation Financial Manag..."
- Abid: "Expedia travel dollars fake..."
- Kris: "Expedia - since you have tr..."
- DSUNDAR : "FACUR ENGERY LTD, NICHOLAS ..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutCollect Call, Call Forwarding Scam
Report now aboutTrial Offer Scam