Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 18009228888? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Fake Offer Scam' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Meteor, United States||02-Nov-2013|
Received Call from 18009228888, www.myverizon45.com Scam offer. myverizon45.com to get $45 off Verizon.
Received a recorded call from 800-922-8888. Appeared its from Verizon and said I will get $45 off my next invoice. All I need to do is to login at www.myverizon45.com!!
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
18009228888? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
- Research the employer name on the internet; contact it directly
- Enrollment of Medigap plans are voluntary. Not mandatory
- US Govt Grants are not available for personal use. No such grants exist!
Check What was Said By Others!
- Morris: "Comcast Loyalty Rewards Sca..."
- US Resid: "Next Level Funding and Regi..."
- Att 101 : "phone scam. ATT100.COM, ATT..."
- A Kenn: "Dudley Media Group 7251 Wes..."
- John: "Wrap Your Car in Redbooster..."
- Oconner: "One Ring Scam. When called ..."
- Janis: "Inlet Concourse letter. Tou..."
- PBowman: "Myverizon44. Go to www.myve..."
- ryan: "Phone scam. Julie said that..."
- Anon: "Achieve Department Call: 20..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutTech Support Scam