Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 18008889599? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Billing Scam' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Audrey, United States||27-Aug-2013|
Received Call from 18008889599, www.vzw495.com You have $495credit in your Verizon account 8008889599.
Getting calls from 1800-888-9599. This is definitely a trick to steal Verizon login credentials. The site, www.vzw495.com, is designed to appear like Verizon; asks you to login
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
18008889599? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
- Company you are dealing with could be a fly-by-night operator. Take care!
- Call FTC toll-free helpline: 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357)
- Equifax: 888.766.0008, Experian: 888.397.3742, Transunion: 888.909.8872
Check What was Said By Others!
- Kevin: "ATT MONSTER DISCOUNT Scam T..."
- D WHITAK: "CONSUMER RECOVERY GROUP I O..."
- Municipa: "Municipal Services Bureau..."
- Pete: "Att300.com Get At&t reward ..."
- B Carver: "BLS*WebLearn8884212032. $13..."
- Jaime: "Nationwide arbitration try..."
- Bono: "Duke Energy Billing Scam. T..."
- William: "bls*weblearn8884612032 st j..."
- Phillips: "Shutterbug magazine bogus c..."
- Diana: " BLS*WEBLEARN8884612032 ST..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutThreatening Call or Mail