Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 18008889599? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Billing Scam' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Audrey, United States||27-Aug-2013|
Scam Phone Number 18008889599, www.vzw495.com You have $495credit in your Verizon account 8008889599.
Getting calls from 1800-888-9599. This is definitely a trick to steal Verizon login credentials. The site, www.vzw495.com, is designed to appear like Verizon; asks you to login
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
18008889599? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
- Stay away from Online Survey Jobs, Work From Home Scams, Mystery Shopping
- US Govt Grants are not available for personal use. No such grants exist!
- A debt collector in US has to send written notice, within 5 days of a call
Check What was Said By Others!
- Don WILS: "Roy Barton,Attorney..."
- bob cran: "fredral crime investigation..."
- Timothy : "Delaware solutions..."
- Carlos: "super Heavy Indian Accent ..."
- GloR: "Verizon billing customer of..."
- Horsokla: "IDL 855-306-9428 did not au..."
- Diane: "Office of Attorney Mike Gol..."
- Max: "Login at Verizon38.com to c..."
- Michael: "Sigmund Ross email. going ..."
- no phone: "Pmpdhstpckg scam charge. To..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutService Providers Scam