Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 18008889599? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Billing Scam' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Audrey, United States||27-Aug-2013|
Received Call from 18008889599, www.vzw495.com You have $495credit in your Verizon account 8008889599.
Getting calls from 1800-888-9599. This is definitely a trick to steal Verizon login credentials. The site, www.vzw495.com, is designed to appear like Verizon; asks you to login
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
18008889599? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
- Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre - 1-888-495-8501
- State Authorities will never ask you to pay fees using cash card
- Worried about ID Theft? Visit http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/microsites/idtheft
Check What was Said By Others!
- Tiger: "www.att230.com Get $230 cre..."
- Dan : "They said if they didn't ge..."
- Daniel : " threatened to arrest me if..."
- Nate: "LOTTERY! Contact Bowman Gil..."
- Natalie: "Support@PGCSupport.com Scam..."
- Jackie: "Your ComEd bill is eligible..."
- tina: "+447949663446 claimsdep122@..."
- shar tay: "edward robinson threathing ..."
- 71822034: "dwayne dixon frauad PUBLISH..."
- Amanda: "The caller says Verizon and..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutTickets Scam