Report now aboutTax Scam
Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 18008291040? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Tax Scam' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Copper, United States||09-Feb-2014|
Scam Phone Number 18008291040, Call 8008291040 says I owed $2900 in miss calculated taxes.
Sue Reported: Internal Revenue Service. They have a warrant for my arrest. They have sent notification twice to my address. At that point, I just hung up on them.
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
18008291040? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
Check What was Said By Others!
- Jeany: "IRS Tax..."
- OOps: "Claimed to represent IRS wo..."
- Boss: "IRS Scam says the upcoming ..."
- Brendon: "Thick accented scam artist ..."
- Kyle: "posing as IRS, voice mail. ..."
- Denise: "IRS Robert Lucas..."
- edith: "IRS..."
- Brother : "Nicky Johnson.threatening m..."
- Barbara: "Claims they are calling fro..."
- Claude: "Officer Ryan Smith, Canada ..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
- Equifax: 888.766.0008, Experian: 888.397.3742, Transunion: 888.909.8872
- Did someone offer you a not-to-be-missed investment opportunity? Miss it!!
- Federal Trade Commission's ID Theft Hotline: 1-877-438-4338
Report now aboutCruise Offers Scam
Report now aboutJury Duty Scam