Report now aboutTax Scam
Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 18008291040? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Tax Scam' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Copper, United States||09-Feb-2014|
Scam Phone Number 18008291040, Call 8008291040 says I owed $2900 in miss calculated taxes.
This is a scam guys! Gonna smash this Indian pit viper into muck. Talks bullshit. Claims to be from the IRS and tell you to pay money or he will have me arrested. Screw this Indian scumbag. Don't call me again you sick hindi cow.
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
18008291040? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
- Research the employer name on the internet; contact it directly
- Ask for offer details to be sent to you, by mail for review
- On AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint or Bell? Forward Spam Txt to 7726 (SPAM)
Check What was Said By Others!
- DW: "He said he is from the IRS...."
- CC: "IRS? Brian Taylor, John Wil..."
- Brendon: "Voice message - Criminal In..."
- MelG: "Said I owed IRS back taxes ..."
- Diane: "calling about misleading in..."
- Josh: "IRS Officer?! time sensitiv..."
- Mili: "I answered a voice message ..."
- NJoy: "Send VM posing as an IRS ag..."
- jo Sutak: "Bogus call pretending to be..."
- Scott: "Sarah Johnson, US Treasury ..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Buyer
Report now aboutDiscount Offer