Report now aboutTax Scam
Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 18008291040? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Tax Scam' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Copper, United States||09-Feb-2014|
Scam Phone Number 18008291040, Call 8008291040 says I owed $2900 in miss calculated taxes.
Sue Reported: Internal Revenue Service. They have a warrant for my arrest. They have sent notification twice to my address. At that point, I just hung up on them.
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
18008291040? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
Check What was Said By Others!
- Lala: "IRS..."
- Gregor: "Voicemail demanding a call ..."
- Graham B: "Stating I filed fraudulent ..."
- Me: "Claims to be IRS - fake, bo..."
- Dara: "Tax scam - IRS was going t..."
- NielF: "Indian scammers using recor..."
- : "IRS - bogus, fake Officer ..."
- Wendy: "IRS? Says this is my last c..."
- DOnald: "Recorded message posing as ..."
- Chris F: "Pretends to be representing..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
- File Complaint with FTC if being cheated. www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov
- Ignore calls, text and mails from "DEA" which demands payment of fine
- Don't blindly trust unsolicited calls
Report now aboutTimeshare Scam
Report now aboutHealth / Insurance Scam