Report now aboutTax Scam
Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 18008291040? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Tax Scam' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Copper, United States||09-Feb-2014|
Scam Phone Number 18008291040, Call 8008291040 says I owed $2900 in miss calculated taxes.
Sue Reported: Internal Revenue Service. They have a warrant for my arrest. They have sent notification twice to my address. At that point, I just hung up on them.
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
18008291040? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
Check What was Said By Others!
- Jeremy: "Nicky Johnson, IRS. automat..."
- Joe: "James Anderson IRS calls at..."
- Genny: ""Officer Steve Parker" from..."
- Fran: "Irs vm stating" being takin..."
- Zelia: "Officer IRS 1-902-312-1245 ..."
- Angela: "John Cooper. Treasury Depar..."
- BATTY: "irs. IVR voice with a stron..."
- April: "IRS Lawsuit. Someone that c..."
- Seigs: "David Gray, US Treasury wit..."
- Lynne: "(606) 362-8838 TAX SCAMMER..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
- Seniors! Contact Elderwatch at 1-800-222-4444 if you are being scammed.
- Take your time to evaluate offers & proceed with caution
- Do Not Call in UK (TPS) https://complaints.tpsonline.org.uk/Consumer/
Report now aboutSweepstake Scam
Report now aboutService Providers Scam