Report now aboutTax Scam
Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 18008291040? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Tax Scam' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Copper, United States||09-Feb-2014|
Scam Phone Number 18008291040, Call 8008291040 says I owed $2900 in miss calculated taxes.
Sue Reported: Internal Revenue Service. They have a warrant for my arrest. They have sent notification twice to my address. At that point, I just hung up on them.
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
18008291040? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
Check What was Said By Others!
- Terri: "ever.pics..."
- gayle: "Loren Matthews, IRS, - Tax ..."
- Pete: "Tom White Internal Revenue ..."
- JB: "Internal Revenue Service to..."
- scam: "This number is being used b..."
- shonky: "HMRC fake call - saying HMR..."
- John: "Denis Ext 3299..."
- garry: "taxes..."
- JustMike: "IRS impersonator informing ..."
- derene: "Brianna Scott from the Unit..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
- Extortion Call from the IRS? Report scam calls to the IRS at 1-800-829-1040
- Report telephonic threats received in Canada to RCMP at: 1-888-495-8501
- In UK? Scam phone calls or SMS? Report to Action Fraud. 0300 123 2040
Report now aboutMoney Transfer Scam
Report now aboutSpam Messages