Report now aboutTax Scam
Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 18008291040? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Tax Scam' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Copper, United States||09-Feb-2014|
Scam Phone Number 18008291040, Call 8008291040 says I owed $2900 in miss calculated taxes.
Sue Reported: Internal Revenue Service. They have a warrant for my arrest. They have sent notification twice to my address. At that point, I just hung up on them.
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
18008291040? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
Check What was Said By Others!
- Jam: "IRS..."
- Veronica: "IRS Scam..."
- BarryR: "Larry Jones, IRS threatens ..."
- Simon: "Message stating there are 4..."
- Manisha: "Got a call from Jack Lewis..."
- Withheld: "IRS scam. Keeps leaving thr..."
- irs: "IRS suing me over taxes. so..."
- Crystal: "(619) 201-3270 El Cajon, CA..."
- Alycee: "IRS 213-280-2189 claims I h..."
- Toledano: "Peter Smith, IRS Crime Inve..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
- 99.99% of “Work at Home” offers are bogus
- A legitimate debt collector will NOT ask you to pay via Prepaid Card
- To put your phone on the federal “do not call” registry call 1-888-382-1222
Report now aboutWork from Home Scam
Report now aboutLoan Scams