Report now aboutScare Tactics
Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 18003115947? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Scare Tactics' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|titon, United States||31-Mar-2017|
Scam Phone Number 18003115947, #8003115947 IRS is filing a lawsuit. Call back before situation unfold.
Tami Reported: 18003115947. IRS Home Office in Washington DC First answered "Hello" when I called the missed call back, then asked why they called. Said he was from the IRS' home office in Washington, DC and asked my name. I said you tell me, you called me yesterday. He had my name, phone, and address and started to tell me in 30 minutes my bank accounts will be locked if I don't start paying back my taxes. I don't owe any taxes?????? I hung up immediately!
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
18003115947? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
Check What was Said By Others!
- FBrendon: "Suggesting arrest warrant w..."
- Adam: "Barrington and Associates a..."
- NeilT: "Man claiming to be with the..."
- Jake: ""IRS" - arrest warrant - sc..."
- Eric: "Someone left a voicemail st..."
- senior70: "QWEST Corp. stating they ar..."
- Jesuit: " It is important that we sp..."
- ABoyle: " Ignoring this will be an a..."
- Rogers: "They need my address. If I ..."
- Tiffany: "Process Server Scam - Compl..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
- Call FTC toll-free helpline: 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357)
- Claims to be the DEA & Demands Payment? Report Extortion Scam1-877-792-2873
- Alert from bank? Call bank at it's official # or check out their website
Report now aboutTimeshare Scam
Report now aboutNuisance Call