Report now aboutFake Seller
Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 18002778219? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Fake Seller' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Mike, United States||06-Nov-2013|
Scam Phone Number 18002778219, National Parcel Services scam Post Card. Pay $8.95 for $50 Jewelry.
Wonder how anyone be assured that they will be charged only 8.95?! It could be 895, 8950 or anything else !!
Will anyone fall for this stupid scam and lose their card?
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
18002778219? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
Check What was Said By Others!
- Johan: "Danielius Milcius Craigslis..."
- Joel: "eBay Buy It Now sent me to ..."
- Michelle: "US AUTO CARE - Trying to ge..."
- Marc: "SCAM! Emily Jones emily36jo..."
- CBerry: "Telemarketing robocall stat..."
- jennifer: "Marriott Robo call telling ..."
- skyll: "Fake Canadian pharmacy "sel..."
- robert : "JC SOFT SOLUTION - popup in..."
- Terry B: "Home Security Center - scam..."
- 20163679: "jonathan bridges - nonsense..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
- On AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint or Bell? Forward Spam Txt to 7726 (SPAM)
- State Authorities will never ask you to pay fees using cash card
- In UK? Scam phone calls or SMS? Report to Action Fraud. 0300 123 2040
Report now aboutPhone Phishing (Vishing)
Report now aboutThreatening Call or Mail