Report now aboutFake Seller
Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 18002778219? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Fake Seller' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Mike, United States||06-Nov-2013|
Scam Phone Number 18002778219, National Parcel Services scam Post Card. Pay $8.95 for $50 Jewelry.
Wonder how anyone be assured that they will be charged only 8.95?! It could be 895, 8950 or anything else !!
Will anyone fall for this stupid scam and lose their card?
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
18002778219? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
- State Attorney General: http://www.naag.org/current-attorneys-general.php
- Check whether the Charity is duly registered at respective Govt. websites
- A legitimate debt collector will NOT ask you to pay via Prepaid Card
Check What was Said By Others!
- Lucypal: "Williams Lloyd scammer tryi..."
- Ali: "FAKE Barkley university bar..."
- mary l: "United merchandise clearing..."
- Mr Yu: "United Velvet S.R.O Jack Ma..."
- Shurley: "Frank Foster threatrens leg..."
- Linda: "GE Security Systems 1-304-0..."
- Derek: "US Pharmacy? Beware Indian ..."
- YGrand: "Offering to "Sell" bogus, i..."
- anon ymo: "Charles James Davidson 702-..."
- Brendon: "Bogus online Canadian Pharm..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutHoliday / Vacation Scam
Report now aboutTax Scam