Report now aboutFake Seller
Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 18002778219? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Fake Seller' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Mike, United States||06-Nov-2013|
Scam Phone Number 18002778219, National Parcel Services scam Post Card. Pay $8.95 for $50 Jewelry.
Wonder how anyone be assured that they will be charged only 8.95?! It could be 895, 8950 or anything else !!
Will anyone fall for this stupid scam and lose their card?
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
18002778219? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
Check What was Said By Others!
- skyll: "Fake Canadian pharmacy "sel..."
- robert : "JC SOFT SOLUTION - popup in..."
- Terry B: "Home Security Center - scam..."
- 20163679: "jonathan bridges - nonsense..."
- Hunter: "Man said "no Calls" as thei..."
- anon: "Becky fake seller on Craigs..."
- Rory: "Online fake Pharmacy. Bewar..."
- Siva: "Lan Smartphone Mobile phone..."
- M U: "Fake car for sale adds on c..."
- JB: "Bogus "Missionaries" trying..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
- If you have indeed been sued, go to http://goo.gl/Jw7IA8 for instructions.
- Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre - 1-888-495-8501
- Don't sign up for offers which are too good to be true
Report now aboutWork from Home Scam
Report now aboutClassified Ad Scams