Report now aboutLoan Scams
Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 17752981987? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Loan Scams' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Tony, United States||06-Nov-2013|
Scam Phone Number 17752981987, Call from Jennifer. 7752981987 You are eligible for $1500 Loan Scam.
Jennifer is not American. That's for sure! And she offers a loan of $1500 and is ready to get it transferred to my account within 10 minutes provided $150 is paid to her first with a Vanila Card!
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
17752981987? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
Check What was Said By Others!
- Corinne: "TACS Saying I took out loan..."
- Kelly: "Fake Collector telling me I..."
- yvette : "it come up as tender love c..."
- AndreasW: "Credit Card Loan - pretend..."
- david : "Jason harris fake loan appr..."
- Margaret: "Gworksfinancial services 12..."
- Sheen: "Never applied for this loan..."
- Cheryl: "Told me that i had a $450 p..."
- Jonathan: "SMS for recently applied fo..."
- Alcy: "Cardinal Legal - they would..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
- A debt collector in US has to send written notice, within 5 days of a call
- Advice on PPI Claims in UK. Call Financial Ombudsman Service 08000234567
- Don't release personal info unless 100% certain
Report now aboutHarassing Calls
Report now aboutLottery Winner Scam