Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 17083200423? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Health / Insurance Scam' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Mason, United States||27-Aug-2013|
Scam Phone Number 17083200423, Tele calling scam. Free Medical alert device for the elderly.
This is deceptive marketing by scammers. My dad was almost taken. Just managed to get him out of the mess before card detail was given. Says its free and the asks for card for verification. If I had not stepped in dad would have found his account burned!
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
17083200423? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
- As far as possible, avoid calling back unfamiliar numbers
- You should never pay money to apply for a grant or to receive it
- If a caller refuses to identify himself to your satisfaction, hang up
Check What was Said By Others!
- Juno: "Bonita from National Road A..."
- Medical : "Medical Compensation Compan..."
- Frost: "Want me to file a bogus acc..."
- Marie: "FDA Medical Compensation sc..."
- Arc: "Pushing a free pain relief..."
- 56144987: "5614498764 tired of receiv..."
- Ben: "Voice mail. I’m Pre appro..."
- Tammy: "Repeated calls trying to se..."
- bladeer : "bladder sling scam. indian ..."
- Laura: "National Advice service. ca..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutLoan Scams