Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 17083200423? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Health / Insurance Scam' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Mason, United States||27-Aug-2013|
Scam Phone Number 17083200423, Tele calling scam. Free Medical alert device for the elderly.
This is deceptive marketing by scammers. My dad was almost taken. Just managed to get him out of the mess before card detail was given. Says its free and the asks for card for verification. If I had not stepped in dad would have found his account burned!
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
17083200423? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
- Avoid unpopular ecommerce websites like the plague!
- Yes! Be rude and impolite with telephone scammers
- Never fall for phone calls offering instant, cheap loan
Check What was Said By Others!
- Mitch: "The caller said since I had..."
- Best: "Make a Claim & get money if..."
- hsb: "Pre-approved for topical pa..."
- Carla: "Financial corporation of Am..."
- Brian L: "Calling About my recent acc..."
- Patrick: "An Indian origin woman she ..."
- Robert: "U.S. RxCard Prescription be..."
- Juno: "Bonita from National Road A..."
- Medical : "Medical Compensation Compan..."
- Frost: "Want me to file a bogus acc..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutRental, Real Estate Scam