Report now aboutHealth / Insurance Scam
Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 17083200423? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Health / Insurance Scam' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Mason, United States||27-Aug-2013|
Scam Phone Number 17083200423, Tele calling scam. Free Medical alert device for the elderly.
This is deceptive marketing by scammers. My dad was almost taken. Just managed to get him out of the mess before card detail was given. Says its free and the asks for card for verification. If I had not stepped in dad would have found his account burned!
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
17083200423? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
- Don't sign up for offers which are too good to be true
- On Do Not Call? Report Scam calls to 1-888-CALL-FCC (1-888-225-5322)
- Alert from bank? Call bank at it's official # or check out their website
Check What was Said By Others!
- Elaina: "Medical compensation for bl..."
- Concern: "United Health Associates. P..."
- Tina: "Foreigner #786-656-0079 off..."
- Larry: "Bogus health insurance scam..."
- Jeremy: "United Health Associates #8..."
- Nancy: "Health Department - about m..."
- 50877498: "Pain relief! Free creme. 50..."
- NN: "Medical Claims 201-205-6392..."
- Tommy: "Senior Health Care 703-398-..."
- Noble: "Offering accident compensat..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutTrial Offer Scam
Report now aboutExtortion Scam