Report now aboutHealth / Insurance Scam
Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 17083200423? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Health / Insurance Scam' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Mason, United States||27-Aug-2013|
Scam Phone Number 17083200423, Tele calling scam. Free Medical alert device for the elderly.
This is deceptive marketing by scammers. My dad was almost taken. Just managed to get him out of the mess before card detail was given. Says its free and the asks for card for verification. If I had not stepped in dad would have found his account burned!
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
17083200423? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
- Extortion Call from the IRS? Report scam calls to the IRS at 1-800-829-1040
- Check whether the Charity is duly registered at respective Govt. websites
- Check your utility bills regularly for any unauthorized charge
Check What was Said By Others!
- Noble: "Offering accident compensat..."
- E: "Nancy Walters, Doctor's Pai..."
- JJ: "Scam! calling about a past ..."
- Cthoma: "Calling about health inform..."
- Agnus: "Caller ID American Messag. ..."
- Zue: "Non Narcotic Pain Relief Cr..."
- ASM: "pain relief cream scam. don..."
- Tate: "Unsolicited call claiming I..."
- Ernest: "Calls telling us our insura..."
- scam: "health care scam call Ameri..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutPolice Scam
Report now aboutFake Business Offer