Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 17083200423? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Health / Insurance Scam' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Mason, United States||27-Aug-2013|
Scam Phone Number 17083200423, Tele calling scam. Free Medical alert device for the elderly.
This is deceptive marketing by scammers. My dad was almost taken. Just managed to get him out of the mess before card detail was given. Says its free and the asks for card for verification. If I had not stepped in dad would have found his account burned!
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
17083200423? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
- The US Government does not contact people to offer them grant money
- Ignore instructions to text "STOP" or "NO" to prevent future texts
- Claims to be the DEA & Demands Payment? Report Extortion Scam1-877-792-2873
Check What was Said By Others!
- les: "hppt://whatsmyclaimworth.in..."
- Annoyed: "Emergency fall alarm system..."
- Margaret: "Mesh Bladder Sling Settleme..."
- Terry: "Nationwide Trust Bureau in ..."
- Jason: "Miami Health Care. male wit..."
- Miley: "Telemarketer hawking dental..."
- Art: "As per records there is £2..."
- Braun: "Posing as Nationwide offeri..."
- KFrigo: "Prescription benefits scam...."
- Mitch: "The caller said since I had..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutNuisance Call