Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 17083200423? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Health / Insurance Scam' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Mason, United States||27-Aug-2013|
Received Call from 17083200423, Tele calling scam. Free Medical alert device for the elderly.
This is deceptive marketing by scammers. My dad was almost taken. Just managed to get him out of the mess before card detail was given. Says its free and the asks for card for verification. If I had not stepped in dad would have found his account burned!
|Your Comments Here!|
17083200423? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
- Never fall for phone calls offering instant, cheap loan
- Someone pretending to be a DEA Agent? Notify the DEA at 877-792-2873
- A legitimate company won’t ask you to pay for a prize
Check What was Said By Others!
- Tubb: " Senior Alert . claim to b..."
- michael : "LEE A ORR - death insurance..."
- Irene: "Dental Insurance Scam. 1-30..."
- Heidi: "American Compensation Compa..."
- Reed: "$3000.00 in free grocery co..."
- Valerie: "Senior safety wrist band Fr..."
- Nelly: "US Medical Department Scam ..."
- Lynn: "Medical Compensation Compan..."
- Unclejoe: "Scam Telemarketer hawking F..."
- Promise: "ROSENGARTEN, ILA, Medical A..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutLoan Scams