Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 17083200423? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Health / Insurance Scam' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Mason, United States||27-Aug-2013|
Received Call from 17083200423, Tele calling scam. Free Medical alert device for the elderly.
This is deceptive marketing by scammers. My dad was almost taken. Just managed to get him out of the mess before card detail was given. Says its free and the asks for card for verification. If I had not stepped in dad would have found his account burned!
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
17083200423? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
- 90% of job ads in Free Classified portals are bogus. Stay away!
- Don’t let the high pressure sales pitch influence you
- Delete all unsolicited Lottery Winning and Fund Transfer Mails
Check What was Said By Others!
- Olive: "Free accidental death and d..."
- Prince: "Fake Alliance Insurance age..."
- meme: "Medical Compensation Dept i..."
- Linda: "Obamacare scam. Health Insu..."
- Wynona: "Online Pharmacy run by Indi..."
- 81894597: "phone scam. Refund for birt..."
- Tubb: " Senior Alert . claim to b..."
- michael : "LEE A ORR - death insurance..."
- Irene: "Dental Insurance Scam. 1-30..."
- Heidi: "American Compensation Compa..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Offer Scam