Report now aboutLoan Scams
Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 17069481084? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Loan Scams' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|chandy, United States||06-Apr-2017|
Scam Phone Number 17069481084, Retrieval Mediation Services - They stole money claiming I owed a loan.
They yelled and said they gave me all the proof and I hadn't paid. I could settle for $500 on a 2400 dollar loan to keep from garnish from this point forward until I could investigate. Once I do I would contact them later to get my money they agreed. I gave my credit card info they withdrew. Told me I would receive an email.to support this payment to help me fins who stole my info and opened this online debt.
I received an email asking me not to take them to court for $ 500. I paid so I called back the next day (they were closed at the time of email)i asked for the manager to complain and the lady yelled @ me saying I paid this matter is closed . I did not need the manager I then ask for a business operating ID # she hung up in my fave when I called back the # is disconnected.
I have my bank fraud dept trying to retrieve the $500 I paid them! I am upset they got me for the money but again was pressured cause they have my social and now I have to purchase lifelock to protect my life.
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
17069481084? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
Check What was Said By Others!
- SBA: "SBA Group trying to collect..."
- Barny: "Julia says my business has ..."
- Maryh : "Bournview recovery - fake b..."
- TerryW: "Car Loan offer - Scammer sa..."
- ErFoster: "Student loan forgiveness ro..."
- Silvia: "Cardnial, MD. bogus allegat..."
- Robbert: "Ace Finance scam. Offers $6..."
- Calbert: "Student loan refinance scam..."
- john: "Common wealth bank Got a ca..."
- NorriZ: "Debt relief for student loa..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
- A debt collector in US has to send written notice, within 5 days of a call
- Don’t allow yourself to be rushed by fund raisers
- Jurors are not summoned via text message or phone
Report now aboutDiscount Offer
Report now aboutPhone Phishing (Vishing)