Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 16046576285? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Sweepstake Scam' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Barbara, United States||26-Jul-2013|
Received Call from 16046576285, Joseph Chong or Erine Maloney from Novation Capital Financial Services.
Rec'd ltr w/ltrhead from Novation Capital Financial Services stating I had won $1,500,000.00 from The Publishing Clearing House June 28, 2013 drawing. They enclosed a check for $5,895.00 to help pay for taxes and processing fees. I contacted Joseph Chong at 1-604-657-6285.
|Your Comments Here!|
16046576285? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
- Federal Trade Commission's ID Theft Hotline: 1-877-438-4338
- Don’t let the high pressure sales pitch influence you
- Don't click a link or visit a website suggested in an unsolicited txt
Check What was Said By Others!
- Rogelio: "Manny Villar Foundation Raf..."
- Keller : "cash prize. not a prelimina..."
- Myrtle: "email ticketnumbers@prizeaw..."
- cheryl m: "Shared Exchange JM Jack Gol..."
- Gina: "From Nokia email nokiamgt@t..."
- Pavel: "Lottery Prize win universal..."
- Lewis: "Michael Marshall Scam. You ..."
- Lopez: "Manu West Scam. INTER AMERI..."
- Williams: "Contact email@example.com to..."
- ariel: "Free Lotto Txt message Cell..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutThreatening Call or Mail