Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 16046576285? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Sweepstake Scam' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Barbara, United States||26-Jul-2013|
Scam Phone Number 16046576285, Joseph Chong or Erine Maloney from Novation Capital Financial Services.
Rec'd ltr w/ltrhead from Novation Capital Financial Services stating I had won $1,500,000.00 from The Publishing Clearing House June 28, 2013 drawing. They enclosed a check for $5,895.00 to help pay for taxes and processing fees. I contacted Joseph Chong at 1-604-657-6285.
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
16046576285? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
- Alert from bank? Call bank at it's official # or check out their website
- State Authorities will never ask you to pay fees using cash card
- On AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint or Bell? Forward Spam Txt to 7726 (SPAM)
Check What was Said By Others!
- Pam: "Reward Zone sweeps. 60 mont..."
- Eric: "National Notification Dept...."
- sim gill: "international procurement s..."
- Sue: "Piere from National Notific..."
- Elaine B: "Las Vegas Allure sweeptakes..."
- Missy: "sweepstakes scammer. These ..."
- Missy: "Calls my elderly mother can..."
- barb: "national notification dept...."
- ramos: "Apple free lotto winning me..."
- BigMac: "2014 Facebook Random Lotter..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutWork from Home Scam