Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 16046576285? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Sweepstake Scam' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Barbara, United States||26-Jul-2013|
Received Call from 16046576285, Joseph Chong or Erine Maloney from Novation Capital Financial Services.
Rec'd ltr w/ltrhead from Novation Capital Financial Services stating I had won $1,500,000.00 from The Publishing Clearing House June 28, 2013 drawing. They enclosed a check for $5,895.00 to help pay for taxes and processing fees. I contacted Joseph Chong at 1-604-657-6285.
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
16046576285? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
- Seniors! Contact Elderwatch at 1-800-222-4444 if you are being scammed.
- US Govt Grants are not available for personal use. No such grants exist!
- Do Not Call Registration - Australia https://www.donotcall.gov.au/
Check What was Said By Others!
- Serge: "FREELOTTO Winning No 101231..."
- Lee: "firstname.lastname@example.org...."
- Miguel: "They sent a message about ..."
- Max: "email@example.com kevinsmith20..."
- Koh: "firstname.lastname@example.org scam 2014 S..."
- Santosh : "email@example.com Coca ..."
- pep: "500;000 gbp pounds in 2014 ..."
- Chris: "+447740499586 ph number it ..."
- Andreas: "FREELOTTO CLAIM01CLAIM@GMAI..."
- Cook: "Prize code MP147H49 sweepst..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFree Stuff Offers