Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 16046576285? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Sweepstake Scam' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Barbara, United States||26-Jul-2013|
Scam Phone Number 16046576285, Joseph Chong or Erine Maloney from Novation Capital Financial Services.
Rec'd ltr w/ltrhead from Novation Capital Financial Services stating I had won $1,500,000.00 from The Publishing Clearing House June 28, 2013 drawing. They enclosed a check for $5,895.00 to help pay for taxes and processing fees. I contacted Joseph Chong at 1-604-657-6285.
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
16046576285? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
- You should never pay money to apply for a grant or to receive it
- 90% of job ads in Free Classified portals are bogus. Stay away!
- Beware of bogus debt collectors who threatens to get you arrested
Check What was Said By Others!
- RMueller: "Winner of a BMW! drücken S..."
- JR: "national premium services 1..."
- Mbeki: "Great Prize! You have won O..."
- MGerald: "8765886619 Jamaican accent...."
- Marsha: "Keller, Sloan & Associates...."
- Steven: "PCSO Lottery Message scam. ..."
- Anthony : "keller. sloan and associate..."
- Evie: "national premium Services. ..."
- Luzbe: "Nationwide Commisions. sele..."
- Jimmy: "You have won Publishers Cle..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutPolice Scam