Report now aboutAdvance Fee Scam
Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 1000000000? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Advance Fee Scam' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Maria, United States||16-Oct-2013|
Scam Phone Number 1000000000, Calls from this crazy number offering Free Grant Money.
I said I have not applied for Grant how can I be selected? He had the answered script ready. I 've been selected out of thousands of people at random for having paid taxes in time and no reported bankruptcy in last 2 years!
Then I started quizzing him about his office and such details. He became aggressive and started talking dirty.
Low life crooks looking to make quick money.
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
1000000000? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
Check What was Said By Others!
- Brina: "WTJ Caital, LLc Called stat..."
- Hercyn: "Elvin Johnson said IRS owes..."
- Cyndi: "Elvin Johnson said US Gover..."
- Bethynie: "Kristina. I was approved fo..."
- b: "Matt Antonio we've a packag..."
- Bailey: "Craigslist / PayPal Scam e..."
- Gman: "Amanda - will claim to ruin..."
- Steph: "UHC & Associates - They hav..."
- d bullar: "Money Network want $252 to ..."
- Relynn: "Capital One Fast Cash Loan...."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
- Report fraud to Western Union. 1-800-448-1492, email@example.com
- In UK? Scam phone calls or SMS? Report to Action Fraud. 0300 123 2040
- Check your utility bills regularly for any unauthorized charge
Report now aboutTax Scam
Report now aboutFake Survey