Report now aboutAdvance Fee Scam
Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 1000000000? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Advance Fee Scam' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Maria, United States||16-Oct-2013|
Scam Phone Number 1000000000, Calls from this crazy number offering Free Grant Money.
I said I have not applied for Grant how can I be selected? He had the answered script ready. I 've been selected out of thousands of people at random for having paid taxes in time and no reported bankruptcy in last 2 years!
Then I started quizzing him about his office and such details. He became aggressive and started talking dirty.
Low life crooks looking to make quick money.
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
1000000000? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
- Federal Trade Commission's ID Theft Hotline: 1-877-438-4338
- Do Not Call in UK (TPS) https://complaints.tpsonline.org.uk/Consumer/
- Worried about ID Theft? Visit http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/microsites/idtheft
Check What was Said By Others!
- Kathleen: "Gateway Holdings LLC statin..."
- : "austin burk Cash Advance In..."
- Sara: "Pre-Trial Processing, Arbit..."
- ramy: "kingeslake university acade..."
- PRECIOUS: "BAKERVILLE UNIVERSITY 1-855..."
- danny: "loan one 800-922-0204 $5000..."
- Sachin: "Jamesford university jonath..."
- Scott J: "Cash Advance Inc Said I owe..."
- tony: "Regency Communications abou..."
- T: "Blood thinner compensation...."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutRental, Real Estate Scam
Report now aboutPremium Rate Number Fraud