Report now aboutAdvance Fee Scam
Search a Phone Number
Search By Keywords
WHO CALLED FROM 1000000000? ATTEMPTED TO SCAM YOU?
- Was it another scam call? Find out more! Protect yourself from scammers
- Post Your Comments and reviews on phone numbers related to 'Advance Fee Scam' category
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Mails, Texts & Websites
|Maria, United States||16-Oct-2013|
Scam Phone Number 1000000000, Calls from this crazy number offering Free Grant Money.
I said I have not applied for Grant how can I be selected? He had the answered script ready. I 've been selected out of thousands of people at random for having paid taxes in time and no reported bankruptcy in last 2 years!
Then I started quizzing him about his office and such details. He became aggressive and started talking dirty.
Low life crooks looking to make quick money.
|Add to Favorite|
|Your Comments Here!|
1000000000? Report ALL Phone Numbers Here!
Check What was Said By Others!
- Pcay: "Cornerstone loans saying I ..."
- Ronetick: "Ivy Simpson, UBS LITIGATION..."
- Ronetick: "UBS Litigation Attorney & L..."
- james fo: "xfm107 - Free cruise - rob..."
- Mary R: "Asking to pay $2.50 S&H cha..."
- Nita: "XFM107 answer 3 questions g..."
- Gordon: "Samedayloans - Bogus pre ap..."
- Clive: "Postcode lotto scam Got a f..."
- Ivan: "Ivan? this is the last warn..."
- Dale: " Ryan Smith, Canada Revenue..."
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
- Alert from bank? Call bank at it's official # or check out their website
- Claims to be the DEA & Demands Payment? Report Extortion Scam1-877-792-2873
- Don't click a link or visit a website suggested in an unsolicited txt
Report now aboutGovernment Grant Scam
Report now aboutFake Alert Message