j smith, United States
LG, United States
called me twice today asking for my husband. 347-506-6983 : This number has called me twice today asking for my husband. The first time I asked what it was regarding and he hung up. The second time I told him there was not anyone at this
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
roger, United States
"Sebastian Brown" Indian scammer impersonating the IRS : Extract from report at KMOV-TV News: Federal authorities believe thieves are operating out of India, but they can be difficult to track and nearly impossible to prosecute.
Patti, United States
State Police wanted me to call. said it was California State Police! : Robotic voice from 213-260-9139 said it was California State Police, also mentioned Federal Govt. FBI. Did not use my name. Told me to call a number. I did not write it down.
Private, United States
Nuisance Call -silent when I answered it. 914-352-0852 : Said LOCAL on the caller ID, but was silent when I answered it.
sa, United States
indian guy - they said that they will pay my bill and take 50% of it : This is a fake company members and they called me and took my bill information. they said that they will pay my bill and take 50% of it. i paid them 1032$ and they haven't refunded
Karen, United States
Aspiris group called andf said call I am a person of intererest! : They (844-415-4973) call and say you are a person of interest in a important situation and that you have 48 hours to return the call.. You call and then if you deny owing money the
tracy, United States
cr consultants Saying taking to court for fraud charges on payday loan : Saying taking to court for fraud charges on payday loan would only take debit card payments, wouldn't send proof of bill and cldnt tell me what lender...saying they were bringing a
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
Roy, United States
IRS? 1-253-843-6571 said my wife had bad taxes in 2008 : Said to be IRS. said my wife had bad taxes in 2008 and she filed separately which i laugh since we have married and been filing jointly since 2006
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 11224
- Canada - 867
- United Kingdom - 799
- India - 694
- Philippines - 681
- Real companies will never use mobile numbers in their recruitment mails
- Do Not Call Registration - Australia https://www.donotcall.gov.au/
- Forward scam texts to 7726, to alert your cellphone carrier
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutPhone Phishing (Vishing)