Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
David B, United States
260-216-1253 Says I have past due tax payments and threatening legal : Fake IRS! Says I have past due tax payments and threatening legal action. It's supposedly the final notice! A notice over phone? That's being stupid!
Cork, United States
202-241-0596 SCam call stating there is a case filed against me : The message says "to know more about this case file call 202-241-0596".. doesn't say who filed and what this is all about!.. The VM doesn't address me by name either. Generic mess
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
KN, United States
Claims from Enforcement in IRS - trying to get money : Threatening on IRS tax matters - trying to get money - hanged up - keep coming in for 3-4 times and then stopped Anonymou Reported: 7074196101. Just received this call. Called
Brenda, United States
Ryan Smith claims fraudulent tax issue and to call back 844-293-6526 : 844-293-6526 , Hindu accent, stating he is with the IRS and they have found fraud. George Reported: 8442936526. Ryan Smith IRS Scam . Caller claims fraudulent tax issue and to
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Fmr agen, United States
FMR Agency about a payday loan scam. They keep calling back everyday : I keep getting calls about a payday loan scam. And they keep calling back everyday even at 1:32 in the morning
branko, United States
406-577-8166 - Fake Debt - scammer trying to make quick money : Somebody calls me every day and says how I own money. It is a joke
Donna, United States
Internal Revenue Service. Said it was the IRS & there was a Tax Fraud : received and automated voicemail stating that I had a tax fraud issue and that it is going to court or could be arrested. Was told to call the number back and no answer. Tony
marie, United States
Officer Oconnor IRS 1-424-226-4607 that i owed in excess of $5000 : Automated called and left to return call. I called the number back. The person identified himself as Officer OConnor and said that I was audited for years of 2010-2014 stated that
Ron T, United States
UBS Litigation - they have my old address, SS#, phone, and email : Auto call indicating a pending litigation to call back. UBS picks up and they have my old address, SS#, phone, and email. Saying I owe a pay day loan and that I committed bank fr
Sara, United Kingdom
Nuisance calls - I know no one in Egypt. Suggest to block this call : Several calls from this number which originates in Egypt . I know no one in Egypt . Suggest you block this caller .
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Legitimate businesses don't ask for credit card # or banking information
- Check UK Lenders at: http://www.fca.org.uk/firms/systems-reporting/register
- Is the UK Lender Legit? Call Consumer Helpline on 08001116768
- Indian Call Centers posing as the IRS are blasting phone calls to consumers in US & Canada
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutMoney Transfer Scam