Wable, United States
Receive 8-10 calls a day, when I answer no one is there : Receive 8-10 calls a day, when I answer no one is there. Calling back, I get no one. These calls are escalatin in # and I need to find a way to stop them
Joaks, United States
Travel Rebate Center. award of 2 roundtrip airline tickets : award of 2 roundtrip airline tickets. Travel anywhere in the continental U.S. from any major international airport. Retail value is up to $1,375.00. Certain restrictions apply.
Galburt, United States
email@example.com contact-mcard call 9413122983. firstname.lastname@example.org : Received spam txt! email@example.com contact-mcard call 9413122983. Also from firstname.lastname@example.org
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
877-307-1117.com scam charge. Real Deal Host Supplement Scam : Credit card billed by 877-307-1117.com. I had no idea what this was for. Checked that site and it says "We're very proud of Real Deal Host and believe it is the most effective supp
Jill, United States
Steve, United States
Never heard of Hcincsupport.com 866-992-6535 by they hit my card : I have never heard of Hcincsupport.com 866-992-6535. I have never called them or received any call from them. I have no idea how they got my card number. They managed to take money
20224116, United States
Falsely Representing IRS. Talks of serious tax evasion detected by IRS : Serious allegation made against us by IRS. Complete bull s***! He said I will be arrested! Told him to go f*** himself! Had strange accent and broken English.
Scott, United States
$9200 Grant Decide how you want to receive it. Cash, transfer or check : I received a call stating that I am approved for a $9200 Government Grant for paying taxes, on time. He made is sound all too simple! I just have to decide how I would like to rece
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
Sandra, United States
National Premium Services call. Won $50,000 in home improvements : Phillip from some contest I supposedly entered 1-855-841-6092 saying I won or might have won $50,000 in home improvements National Premium Services is the company name. I called
Kristin , United States
P.P.I SERVICES telling me I have a lawsuit against me for 5000 dollars : They keep calling me, telling me I have a lawsuit against me for 5,000 dollars from a loan that I did not pay back with U.S. Creditors. They are both in it. I believe they get your
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 6295
- Canada - 626
- United Kingdom - 539
- Philippines - 487
- India - 462
- Use a company that offers to sell for a fee after the timeshare is sold
- Taking a Loan in the US? Verify License of Lender at www.dfi.wa.gov
- If a caller refuses to identify himself to your satisfaction, hang up
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutAdvance Fee Scam