ERic, United States
Responder from Craigslist add - Says name is Terry : Trying to send me a cashiers check for items off craigslist
|Money Transfer Scam||More...|
Enedina*IWUpay.co billed 69.95 dollars. how can I get my money back? : I was billed 69.95 from account how can I get my money back
Dave, United States
Christine Moss, purported IRS investigations agent 904-302-7352 : New number for a previously reported scam - threatening impending arrest on felony tax evasion and providing misleading information charges.
Tech, United States
Tech Support America - fake computer protection plan : tried to scam me to be on the computer for virus protection. hung up on them!
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
58544532, United States
Copland and Klein and ASSOCIATES Scam about pending litigation : called and left message about pending litigation against me. call back just to see and the lady was rude hung up on me when I refused to give out personal information. Claimed t
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Rick, United States
Austin wanted me to send $11.95 for Jewelry with credit card : Trying to get me to send 11.95 for jewelry and only wants a credit or debit card. Original number was (800)461-3492. When I told him where to go he called me back on this number.
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
Raymond , United States
Mesa financial scam. Attempts to collect a phantom payday loan! : They need to collect on a payday loan I took out October 8 2011, they say their company is in Charlotte, South Carolina
Police, United States
IRS Lawsuit - The people at the other end seem to be middle eastern : An automated call asking to call 202-386-1732 for more information on a lawsuit. Advises to call back immediately because matter is time sensitive. The people at the other end see
Police, United States
Recording states that they are the IRS and wants you to call back : Voicemail saying the I.R.S is looking for you about a Lawsuit. If you call a foreigner answers. This is a scam #202-817-0708
Concernc, United States
Foreign accent trying to tell me that my computer has security issues : Stating will fix pc, continuous calls and now resorted to security alert to firewall. Guy Reported: Mike from Asia! A male with an asia accent is trying to tell me that my comp
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Delete all unsolicited Free Rewards / Gift Coupon Mails
- 90% of job ads in Free Classified portals are bogus. Stay away!
- Don’t agree to donate by Wire, Western Union, Cash Cards or by Cash
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutCredit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud