Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Rashonda, United States
Jerry Wilson sent a txt message saying that I was being sued : He sent a text message saying that I was being sued an I needed to make arrangements otherwise I would go to jail for 6mths
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
ANON, United States
IRS SCAM AGAIN! 270-684-9677, People desparate for money! : IRS SCAM is operated by people desparate for money! And they call from out of country locations
Jerry, United States
Ryan Lewis threatening with lawsuit. Claimed he is with IRS : Posing as IRS, threatening with lawsuit 571-402-0189. Total scam
20281059, United States
Spurious offer. Bogus, phantom loan. Called from 202-810-5984 : calling that i have won something i had not done
|Fake Business Offer||More...|
Erica, United States
credit people in illiniois? Lower credit card debt (that i dont have!) : Can't call back to be removed from list. No option to be removed from list when they call. Just irritating. Cindy Reported: Lower your credit card debt (that i don't have)?
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
daz, United Kingdom
liar claiming to be microsoft. asks you to enter a run command : claiming to b Microsoft, asks you to enter a run command to load up their malware presumably to lock you out and hold you to ransom! basically thieves, number on phone says Illinoi
Becca, United States
Nikki Johnson return the call before legal action is taken against you : I have never answered the call, but the message states the following "Officer Nikki Johnson with the IRS regarding a time sensitive matter to return the call before legal action is
Angus, United States
To avoid being arrested, before something went to claims court : Automated voice message told me to call (559)643-2066 to avoid being arrested and before something went to claims court. Couldn't understand all of it.
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Morris, United States
Threat stating a federal magistrate Lawsuit is going to be filed : Threatening phone calls saying they were the US Treasury and a federal magistrate Lawsuit is going to be filed against me. This is a scam. Recording is noisy.. and the accent is f
Kurt, United States
Kevin Mason, US Treasury - enforcement action executed against you : Hi, This is an attempt to contact you. My name is Kevin Mason, this call is regarding an enforcement action executed against you by the US Treasury...ignoring this will be an init
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Enrollment of Medigap plans are voluntary. Not mandatory
- Never fall for phone calls offering instant, cheap loan
- Don’t let the high pressure sales pitch influence you
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Indian Call Centers posing as the IRS are blasting phone calls to consumers in US & Canada
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutRelative Stranded or Ill