Jane, United States
John Darcy/ Dorsey? threatening vague legal action, with no notices : Scam Phone #3237860487 Received call from John Darcy threatening vague legal action, with no written notices.
Parker, United States
Siarhei , United States
Officer Andrew, Tresury Department - pay $1000 for alleged unpaid tax : Required to pay exactly $1000.00 for allegedly unpaid taxes for the year 2010. Obviously comes up with idea on the fly. Threatened with arrest within 30 minutes. All fees paid.
Mobile Lottery scam winner. £2000000 on Mobile Lottery Draw# 13415857 : I am in Finland and got this SMS! "Congratulations! Your mobile number was selected as the winner of £2,000,000 on Mobile Lottery with Draw# 13415857 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Lottery Winner Scam||More...|
Chris, United States
POLICE trouble? Caller said; You are in serious trouble : I received a call almost unintelligible from a man with a PA Dutch/Swedish accent, saying "I was in serious trouble!"
Sue , United States
Cooper Mediation - saying that it is imperative that I return calls : Calling and leaving messages saying that it is imperative that I return their calls, does not leave any info about what it is regarding.
PL, United States
Steve Martin - threatening an enforcement action by the US Treasury : Exact same voice message that others have complained about threatening an enforcement action by the US Treasury.
patrick , United States
Raymond Scout, IRS threatened to freeze house, cars, bank & all assets : This guy. Called me and threatened me saying my house, my cars, my bank, all assets would be frozen if I didn't pay 3700$ now and he would have 2 officers with summons to go to c
grace, United States
RFL - threatening to send legal collection papers to my home : threatening to send legal collection papers to my home
army cruise sales scam - call came from 1-289-275-6942 : Offering free cruise to the Bahamas. They keep calling every month for few days. Then there is a break and the scam starts again! 1-289-275-6942
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 6910
- Canada - 653
- United Kingdom - 572
- Philippines - 519
- India - 506
- On Do Not Call? Report Scam calls to 1-888-CALL-FCC (1-888-225-5322)
- Avoid unpopular ecommerce websites like the plague!
- Use a company that offers to sell for a fee after the timeshare is sold
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Charity