Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Allison, United States
Laura Dunfee from Cocoa Florida. Are you ready for a dream vacation? : Robocall about some vacation scam. Laura Dunfee from Cocoa Florida. "Are you ready for a dream vacation in Orlando, Florida?" I have no plan to get hooked by scammers!
|Travel Offer Scam||More...|
"Hi James, I went on www.canadianflings.com like you told me. Ontario : Trash text message just landed up on my cell. QUOTE: Hi James, I went on www.canadianflings.com like you told me and met a bunch of girls while I was in Ontario UNQUOTE
Randy, United Kingdom
Multiple calls from 01619390114 but no one there! No message either : Not certain what the objective of these calls are? In a span of 2 hours got 3 calls and every time I picked there was dead silence! Are they checking whether someone is at hom
Nick, United States
I got a call from this number saying it’s Bank of America : Told me it’s routine customer satisfaction survey. And after confirming name he wanted to verify SSN! I stopped him and asked him to give a number to call back. He hung up!
|Fake Call, Text From Bank||More...|
Cork, United States
Levin, United States
Lee Johnson from Federal Investigation Dept speaks broken English! : It was fun! Lee Johnson! That’s the name! I’m certain he is an Indian crook out to scare people. Wonder who would fall for this sicko! He can’t even speak a line of English
Stan, United States
Threatens to sue because I took a loan and defaulted : This is absolutely wrong. The caller says I have defaulted on loan. He wouldn’t say which loan. He only says court papers are being filed and I have an option now to pay $750 an
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Carrie, United States
Callers with Indian accent harassing me for money! : Asked them to back off because I do not owe the 850 grand that they are squeaking about. But they won’t stop and I had no other way but to report to the Sheriff’s office. The
Johnson, United States
USAquickcash fake loan scam. He told me I have a pre approved loan : Pre approved loan even withoutapplying? And who are these scumbags? USAquickcash? I don’t find any such company here. Get off my back you slimy scammer!
Pete, New Zealand
Call from +243890894851 hung up before I could pick up the phone : Early morning call from +243890894851 hung up before I could pick up the phone. Good that I did not answer the call! It’s found to be all the way from Congo?
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 3123
- Canada - 485
- United Kingdom - 355
- India - 278
- Australia - 185
- Do Not Call Registration - Canada https://www.lnnte-dncl.gc.ca/index-eng
- Free Trial Offers are baits to sign you up for paid subscription
- Never agree to pay fees for availing a discount
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutService Providers Scam