Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Mary, United States
Jordan Interdivision Mediation Services Vague info with implied threat : Called me at work #, with recording claiming I had an account placed with their office, vague info with implied threat of "negative action" against me if I do not contact them, pre
HolaD, United States
AMAZING RESORT VACATION OPPORTUNITY! Timeshare sales scam : Luring people to attend a Timeshare sales program by only talking about an AMAZING RESORT VACATION OPPORTUNITY... Don't end up getting swindled!
Lorraine, United States
Mr.Leonard Johnson - they are sending papers out to take me to court! : Keeps calling my job and cell phone saying I owe monies back from 2011 and that they are sending papers out to take me to court. I don't intend to pay unless the alleged debt is
BREW, United States
Retired , United States
Rob Weber (RW Financial) - fraud! needs information to issue payment : Call to claim your insurance beneficiary..needs information to issue payment.
Falks, United States
JANET FISHER. Free cruise to the Caribbean! Provided u answer a survey : Offering a free cruise trip to the Caribbean if you answer a survey... I suspect this is a timeshare sales scam
|Travel Offer Scam||More...|
margrita, United States
money transfer posing as grandson - Scam call by a Hispanic male : Hispanic male, became angry when I didn't believe he was my grandson, and spoke vulgar things of what he would do to me...
|Money Transfer Scam||More...|
Maxwell, United States
Company offering to reduce credit card interest rate : Scam call from 5159741963 offering to reduce CC interest rate. Fake offer. Proceed to rely on them only if you are ready to take the risk of a compromised credit card!!
|Service Providers Scam||More...|
F Peter, United States
Targeting seniors to scam fraudulently offering FREE Alerts : Bogus offer of free Medical alert devices. The recording goes like this "One out of every three Americans that are over 65, fall every year in the US . Press one now to receive a
|Medicare, Medical Scam||More...|
CharlZ, United States
Extended Vehicle warranty spam message. Autmated stuff : Spamming both my phones with robocalls offering extended warranty for my car. No option to opt out. That's a sure fire indication of illegal telemarketing
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Jurors are not summoned via text message or phone
- Delete all unsolicited Lottery Winning and Fund Transfer Mails
- Never click links in mails to go to your bank or card web page
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Charity