Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Deb , United States
Inktel Direct informing me I have charges against me Will serve papers : This is not the first time I received a call. In the last two weeks I have received about 6 calls from Inktel Direct, informing me I have charges against me in my county for fraud
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
CRA Scam, Canada
Fake CRA tax representative claiming that she owes $4,600 to CRA : My sister-in-law who is a newcommer in Canada got a call from someone called officer John last Wed. He was claiming that she owes $4,600 to CRA and should go to the Bank and withdr
mlund, United States
aMY , United States
IRS LAWSUIT 1-202-407-9031 that THERE WAS A LAWSUIT AGAINST ME : THEY SAID THERE WAS A LAWSUIT AGAINST ME AND I NEEDED TO CALL THE # IMMEDIATELY.
Carol, United States
Says he is from Windows Support and will fix computer 517-572-0000 : 517-572-0000 Scam. Says he is from Windows Support and will fix all of the difficulties that have invaded my computer--sounds like from India.
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
Nett B, United States
Philips, Barton & Associates 1-844-824-0313 federal bank fraud? : I receive calls from Diane Lavalo multiple time a day saying that I have been named in a case for federal bank fraud..Thats definitely a lie. I really wish that they would stop har
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Stephen Willi scammer posing as online date. Beware he stole photo : http://www.zorpia.com/profile#!stephenwilli1022 stole photo from : http://www.zorpia.com/profile#!stephenwilli1022
Lyndy, United Kingdom
Unknown - no one talks then hangs up after a few seconds : I have calls from this number for the past 2 days but no one talks then hangs up after a few seconds, when I dial the number it is unobtainable,,
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
Stella, United States
Congratulations Youve been selected to receive a free trip! 3128009166 : The usual spam text offering a free cruise trip. They won't take a holiday even on Labor Day! "Congratulations! You've been selected to receive a free trip to the Bahamas"
|Cruise Offers Scam||More...|
joao, United States
Emily Jones Offers a 2003 Honda Accord for a low price 336-546-5733 : Part of a Craigslist Scam. Offers a 2003 Honda Accord for a low price, asks you to email firstname.lastname@example.org (his sister). She tells you that the car is on hold by eBay Motor
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 15397
- Canada - 1268
- United Kingdom - 1008
- Philippines - 798
- India - 786
- Report suspected Medicare fraud to Inspector General 1-800-447-8477
- Verify your card / bank statements every month
- Is a website safe to browse? Check at https://safeweb.norton.com
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutCruise Offers Scam