Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Suzanne, United States
Teleport Communications Group, Seattle - crank silent calls : This company keeps calling at least once a day, breathing on the phone and then they hang up. This has been going of for weeks now. When you try to return the call, you get a busy
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
Susan, United States
FMR 877-350-6218 - something about a trace. important to call FMR : 877-350-6218 FMR will call all references; callback; trace. looking for me, will call all references, something about a trace. important to call FMR
JT, United States
Sarah - voicemail about taking further legal actions against me : Left a bogus voicemail about taking further legal actions against me. Scam.
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
lowen, United States
Internal Revenue Service regarding a lawsuit against me 310-383-1005 : Robocall from 310-383-1005 stating this was a call from the IRS requesting a callback to 310-291-1405 regarding a lawsuit against me. My name was not used in the message delivery.
EILEEN R, United States
Cardinal Services about Payday Loan deposited it in JP Morgan Account : Rec'd call on mobile number on August 30, 2016 at 11:58 am. This is 2nd call rec'd of this nature. First call came from 855-217-5910. Recording is left saying return call for (l
Paramont, United States
Paramount Arbitration saying we used our children as references : I received the same call this morning! Same situation--saying we used our children as references on a cash advance--they were 13 and 16 at the time!!
94fmpowe, United States
Steph, United States
Scam Phone Number 8186657293, Officer Hetta Gray with IRS. To return t : Scam Phone Number 8186657293, Officer Hetta Gray with IRS. To return the call to solve IRS problem. Same person, called today and left another message...time sensitive, urgent t
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Ray, United States
IRS Scam. Threatening to file lawsuit to recover back taxes 2133218142 : Automated Robo caller claiming to be IRS. Nasty threat of legal action and possible jail saying I filed wrong taxes
GB, United States
LAZER LOAN said I owed money for payday loan 1-855-964-9284 : got calls went to findmydebt.info and this company said I owed money for payday loan that I never took out. The phone number does not ring through. Asking to pay at findmyDebt.
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Ask for offer details to be sent to you, by mail for review
- Advice on PPI Claims in UK. Call Financial Ombudsman Service 08000234567
- Do Not Call Registration - Canada https://www.lnnte-dncl.gc.ca/index-eng
- Indian Origin Man behind a Massive IRS Phone Call Scam Sentenced to 175 Months in Prison
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutOnline Shopping Scam