Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Irate, United States
Says Logan Smith Federal Crime Investigation. A warrant will be issued : Some illegal alien scammer wants you to call him back before he forwards a warrant to local police to be issued for you. He wants you to call him back before the warrant is issued.
sherley , United States
donald trump sweepstakes. must pay state tax of $770,000 : won seven million dollars. must pay state tax of $770,000. The same guys had called me few days ago stating I won a Publisher's Clearing House Sweepstake and wanted $250 in cash c
Paul, United States
Nicki Johnson IRS agent - Same exact wording as the post above : Same exact wording as the post above. 949-272-3650 Claims she is Nicki Johnson IRS agent. Asking to return the call before they take any action!! Screw You!
Dan, United States
threat to deliver a 'subpoena' unless a debt was paid. Crooks! : Called with threat to deliver a 'subpoena' unless a debt was paid. #855-537-5910. Knew enough about me to show they had stolen my social, gotten a credit report illegally and tried
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
bobkb, United States
Intell Direct - processing division. totally meaningless phrase : Same old , same old, group of white collar criminals that go around calling people up and saying there are “charges” against them. Usually there are supposed to be two fraud
Henry, United States
Quick Cash Wire 678-826-2485 claim to provide quick payday loans : They called and claimed they can provide loans to everyone. Beware! Could be an advance fee scam!
rudolph, Antigua and Barbuda
win 750000 dollars - Samsung International lottery : Win 750000 from samsungdeptoffice - saying won lottery!@!
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
Ysvyty General & Specialist Hospital. CV Shortlisted from Monster Gulf : NOTIFICATION OF EMPLOYMENT OFFER (JOB REF.:WAL/001-07635728) This is a confirmation that your Hospital / Healthcare CV which was shortlisted from Monster Gulf Online Recruitmen
Gypsy, United States
RG Financial 1-888-679-4390 Said I owed online payday loan Twin Bluff : Said I owed over $1000 from monthly fees from a online payday loan called Twin Bluff. I never heard of this place and said I had an account back in February 2012 made two payments
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 11385
- Canada - 886
- United Kingdom - 801
- India - 694
- Philippines - 684
- Someone calls & claims to be from IRS? Report call to IRS 1-800-829-1040
- Keep your anti virus and anti malware softwares active & updated
- Look for related complaints, reviews and user comments on the net
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Business Offer