Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Pommie, United States
IRS scam! Said that they have a law suit out on my husband : Said that they have a law suit out on my husband. #715-827-0890
anon, United States
East Indian Scam call. "US Treasury" "Warrant issued" FRAUD : Standard Indian accent "US Treasury" "Warrant issued" scam call.
W Smith, United States
Ian , United States
James d wright posed as an underage girl 1-803-290-6701 : Sexting scam posed as an underage girl. Called me as a. Angry father threatening to send me to jail if i didnt send him money
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
Alif, United States
Senior Officer Caroline Benson, IRS ( fake Anglo-English names) : Claim to be from IRS, threatening arrest. Persons are from Serbia or India and give fake Anglo-English names and speak with a marked Eastern European or South Asian Indian accent.
Anon, United States
Christopher Brown - Badge #10059 - US Treasury #1-646-564-3050 : Recieved a phone call from someone saying that the call served as a legal petition/tax fraud notice. The caller was Indian, and sounded as if it was a call center. He alleged t
Massa, United States
This IRS scammer claims to have my home under surveillance!! : IRS scammer saying my house has been put under surveillance!! Sick! The vermin wanted me to send $2000 to Blue Cross.
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
cindy, United States
Nationwide Legal Services - scam debt collector posing as legal firm! : scam caller threatens and demands money or else case will be filed.
Matt, United States
Scammer saying have time sensitive issues with the IRS. 805-309-0155 : Wanted to know whether I have a lawyer and suggests that I or the lawyer call back for information on my tax file. As if every tax payer need to have a lawyer retained! This is BS!
Kent, United States
Elk Grove - silent scam call. No messages 916-385-0978 : Receive call from Elk Grove (a nearby city). Leaves no message.
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Suspect Donation Scam? Call National Center for Disaster Fraud - 8667205721
- State Attorney General: http://www.naag.org/current-attorneys-general.php
- You should never pay money to apply for a grant or to receive it
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutSweepstake Scam