Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Syl, United States
Microsoft scam! Called me about computer infection. indian accent : Called me about computer infection and when I said that I am not interested he called me "bitch". The person had an indian accent.
|Fake Service Agency||More...|
taveon, United States
Robo call claiming the IRS has filed a case against me. 775-461-5079 : Robo call claiming the IRS has filed a case against me. The number is not spoofed: You can call back. You get a criminal (who knows your first name) asking details about back taxes
Andy, New Zealand
Royal Flush Tour royalflushtour.com Supported by "Oppo" smartphones : This scam has now appeared in New Zealand under the name of "Royal Flush Tour" www.royalflushtour.com Email: info@ royalflushtour.com Physical address: 25th No 15/1 Jln S
|Travel Offer Scam||More...|
M D, United States
Scamming phone number pretending to be a buyer. History Report : This number sent me a link to run a history report on my car that I was trying to sell. The link was a scam sending me to ismyvingood.com!
J Rose, United States
Capital Gold Group Jonathan Rose Everest Wealth Partners : Jonathan Rose of Capital Gold Group and Everest Wealth Partners is a wanted criminal. He will convince you to turn your retirement into gold and pay himself 30% or more without tel
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
shar, United States
Pretrial intervention wanted me to verify my birthdate & ss number : called saying pretrial intervention wanted me to verify my birthdate and ss number. I told them no said they were going to arrest me. I told them to take me to court. and they hung
JohnDoe, United States
Michele Hoffman / Mac McKenzie investigator with the IRS. Threats : Received a call from a woman who introduced herself as Michele Hoffman, an investigator with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) office at 290 Broadway Street in NYC. Area code 347
613-689-9693 broken English they said they were from the CRA : just got a call from 613-689-9693. broken English they said they were from the CRA and said that either me or my lawyer needs to return the call or good luck to us
Anita, United States
Asian Pacific - Threatened to remove my business from the internet : Called over 7 times wanting my business internet info. Threatened to remove my business from the internet. Called back just get busy signal
Theresa , United States
Atlantic Group that I owe a company called Mesa Financial : The caller states that I owe a company called Mesa Financial and that I owe them $450.00 and that I took out a loan in 2012 and they attempted to get the money out of my account bu
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- A legitimate debt collector will NOT ask you to pay via Prepaid Card
- Someone calls & claims to be from IRS? Report call to IRS 1-800-829-1040
- Beware of fake “victims” who solicit donations on Social Media
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- US Federal Court Orders Shutdown of Click4Support and other Bogus Tech Support Websites
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Service Agency