Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Morkel, United States
Warrant against me by the IRS for tax evasion. Thick accent : Voicemail about an arrest warrant obtained by the IRS against my name. If I or my attorney fails to call back the warrant will be executed and I would be arrested at home and take
Denise, United States
Desmond Nichols - he is trying to run bad checks through your business : Total Scam! Do not fall for this - he is trying to run bad checks through your business "Thank you for your timely response Due to my Busy Schedule I want an event planner in re
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
idk, United States
Scam! wanted to know my whereabouts - 855-201-1969 : They call and left message saying " calling about formal complaint on me and wanted to know my whereabouts and if no call back they will file W law "
Tintin, United States
Student loan consolidation scam. Offers to reduce your debt burden : Some scam service offering to get your student loan debt reduced. It would be suicidal to handover financial information to strangers who make unsolicited robocalls
Tom S, United States
File Keeper Server Florida -unauthorized charge of $90.95 on our CC : These folks put an unauthorized charge of $90.95 on our credit card. Optical Stop of GA did the same for $120.
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
Tom S, United States
Optical Stop Georgia - Optical Stop put a charge for $120 on us : Yep, the same here as Brian S. Optical Stop put a charge for $120 on us. There was also an unauthorized charge by File Keeper Server in Florida for $90.95.
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
Remingto, United States
It's supposedly a Free Pain Management Program. Bogus! : Anything that hits you screaming FREE has to be a fraud! Nothing comes free after all. These scammers would grab credit card numbers ("for verification") but would set up a monthly
|Medicare, Medical Scam||More...|
Rebecca, United States
RH Foster about outstanding pay day loans - I don't have any! : Said they were calling about outstanding pay day loans
Silver, United States
IRS has an arrest warrant against me! Demands a call back : Received a voice message claiming I owed IRS and had an arrest warrant against me. Threatening message suggesting that I could be in for trouble if I don't call back
sadmin16, United States
RCS and Associates. I've never heard of the Bahama Management Group : I keep getting auto-dialer calls from RCS and Associates. When I call them back, representatives of this alleged debt collection company state that I took out a loan with the Baha
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Company you are dealing with could be a fly-by-night operator. Take care!
- 99.99% of “Work at Home” offers are bogus
- Do Not Call Registration - Australia https://www.donotcall.gov.au/
- Police in India Raids Mumbai Based Call Centers Involved in IRS Call Scam
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- US Federal Court Orders Shutdown of Click4Support and other Bogus Tech Support Websites
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Business Offer