Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Shelby, United States
Callers Solution Management - i won $100 for Target, Walmart, Bestbuy : Apparently i won $100 for Target, Walmart, and Best Buy because i entered a drawing. They asked for my last name and address, and i lied. They said i got $40 dollars for gas and an
|Free Gifts / Coupons Scam||More...|
TomS, United States
Expedia offering $2600 discount on next trip. Press 1 to get more info : Robocall from "Expedia" to cell phone offering $2600 discount on next trip gave qualifying income and age restrictions. Press 1 to get more info. I do not have an account with Exp
|Holiday / Vacation Scam||More...|
Ann, United States
Repeated calls. Left messages about litigation agaisnt me : Voice mails alerting that there is litigation being commenced against my name and SS Number and I need to call them for more info. Sounds very much a scam! #225-407-0806
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
JB, United States
Bogus "Missionaries" trying to rent out apartments. 908-793-8117 : Apartment scammers. They will use the actual name of the property owner (they do their homework!) and claim to be missionaries.
Jeremiah, United States
Cliams they are Financial Crime Investigators looking into check fraud : Said I committed check fraud and was taking me to court. Wanted me to call 214-646-4845 to "resolve" the matter.
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
S S A P, India
Erasmo energy australia. Michelle Fineway job email : I was contacted and also received some documents here in my office from the Human Resource Department of the ERASMO ENERGY. However, I was directed by the Company's manageme
|Foreign Job Offer||More...|
Engano, United States
Forward Movement Recovery said this was a cash advance my husband took : They called to collect $590.00 that they reduced to $390.00 if he pays at that moment. They said that this was a cash advance my husband took on or before 01/19 2012 (they call him
Theresa, United Kingdom
Bill Thomson - http://www.zorpia.com/#!profile/BILLTHOMSON1 : This man's photo probably stolen by scammers and posted in many dating websites. Click link to see more : https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=93812&p=247924#p24792
|Romance, Love, Dating Scam||More...|
firstname.lastname@example.org please consider this with all seriousness : Hello dear, I know this message may come to you as a surprise, please consider this with all seriousness and contact me at email@example.com Kyleen Reported: 09277209903 Ask
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
just me, United States
Saying someone had requested info on a knee brace 701-353-7112 : robo call saying someone had requested info on a knee brace. I am the only user of this phone and I never requested any info. Called me at 11:21 p.m. which is well past the time
|Medicare, Medical Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 14393
- Canada - 1155
- United Kingdom - 967
- Philippines - 767
- India - 751
- Advice on PPI Claims in UK. Call Financial Ombudsman Service 08000234567
- Worried about ID Theft? Visit http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/microsites/idtheft
- Read SSN Threat Alert. www.socialsecurity.gov/pubs/EN-05-10064.pdf
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFund Transfer Scam