lee, United States
Caller said I have won $7000 Grant Money from US Government : Grant money scammer. Wanted me to believe his bull crap. That I have won a grant which do not have to be paid back. This is without even applying for one! BS!
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
Chip, United States
AbbaT, United States
Autodialed at 3AM! Press 1 to unlock your MasterCard : Got a call at 3:00 in the morning from this number. Press 1 to unlock my MasterCard account as they've locked it due to fraudulent charges. I don't have a MasterCard account.
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
It's Amy sweetheart! Of the Cruise scam operation! : She is back! And have a new number too! She has this free cruise offer for two! If I could I wd take you along and **** *** ** till you promise to drop my number off your darn li
|Cruise Offers Scam||More...|
Breeze, United States
Left a message that its a Final Notice. Call 202-747-2156 immediately : Someone claiming to be with the IRS left this voice message! "We tried to reach you. This is a final notice that IRS is filing a law suit against you. Please call 202-747-2156 i
Blake, United States
Officer Eric Foster, the IRS but has a very thick foreign accent!. : Scam! Said I will be arrested and locked up in prison if I don't pay up $865. And the curious thing the IRS won't take payment in it's account! But want money on cash card! Ask
Wren, United States
Julie Smith from Internal Revenue Service & the hotline to my division : Here the VM left by scammers, today! "This is Julie Smith from Internal Revenue Service and the hotline to my division is 415-506-1286. The matter is time sensitive. I repeat it'
Cora, United States
Indians posing as Dept of Treasury. Indian Idiots trying to be smart? : What bloody BS is this? Sickening Indian scammers leave messages posing as Federal officers. If only I could grab one of these cretins.... Why the hell would the department call
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Vicky, United States
Said its the IRS. Gave a case #3693-7-2 & wanted me to return the call : Received a call from 877-968-3413. Said its the IRS. Gave a case #3693-7-2 and wanted me to return the call before end of the day! I did panic! But a search on Google laid my worri
Zaki, Saudi Arabia
northway university about scholarship in this fake university. : he told me to enter to uni site and chat with him while he is on the phone i told him to close the line and be in chat then i close everything and blocked his number and he keep ca
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 7718
- Canada - 695
- United Kingdom - 618
- Philippines - 572
- India - 554
- "From" mail ID can be spoofed to read like a familiar mail id. Take Care!
- Suspect Donation Scam? Call National Center for Disaster Fraud - 8667205721
- Avoid unpopular ecommerce websites like the plague!
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutHealth / Insurance Scam