Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Terrie, United States
Richardson Associates Mediation Firm reg unpaid pay day loan : Received a call on my cell no name, just identified herself as a representative of Richardson Associates Mediation calling reg an unpaid pay day loan from Midland Financial from 20
GeorgeS, United States
Threatening call from the 'Treasury Department' Obviously a scam! : Voicemail threatening legal action. If I don't call back, I will have to face a Grand Jury or a Magistrate and It's in my interest to call back. I should "help them to help me"!
VibeMake, United States
Sara from Card Services - robocall to help with credit card debt : Automated call...talks about credit card debt and interest reduction. Sara from Card Services (Similar to calls from Rachel)
Tim, United States
Home Security Center - Want me to upgrade equipment 214-937-4644 : Claim to be a supplier for company that provides my security equipment. Want me to upgrade equipment. Will come out and install as long as i give them details about my house and n
|Service Providers Scam||More...|
Chris L, United States
summerpayday.com go to www.summerpayday.com, enter promo code 4434 : FAKE Pre-approved Payday loan go to www.summerpayday.com and enter promo code 4434. Again congratulations from Shamerpayday.com. Spam calling, 2 days in a row! #1-603-637-19
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
Winger, United Kingdom
Scammer posing as UKTRUSTLOANS. Need "insurance" money upfront : I was called from the above number stating he is with UKTRUSTLOANS offeriong a £1500 loan. Never told there was need to pay any advance fees. I had shared my bank account and he
Klien R, United States
THREATENING CALL FROM HMRC ABOUT BRINGING A LAWSUIT AGAINST ME : The message did manage to alarm me for a while! But it soon dawned on me that I had never received and previous communication. Certainly HMRC can't be bringing a lawsuit out of the
Blanca, United States
Anthony Bianco FRAUD call. that there is an "order for location" : 804-449-7792 called and left a vm stating that there is an "order for location" and gives a "case number" for me to use when calling 844-417-4261. Clearly they do NOT know that I'm
Lisa, United States
VM: you and your physical address are under federal investigation : States that "you and your physical address are under federal investigation" and to call them right away. Automated voice. Posing as IRS
Catrents, United States
John baker, PCH that you have won 1.5m and a 2016 Mercedes Benz : The person says they are from PCH and that you when 1.5m and a 2016 Mercedes Benz. They u talk to someone representing Irs, persons name Tom green.
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- On Do Not Call? Report Scam calls to 1-888-CALL-FCC (1-888-225-5322)
- Sign up for automated transaction text alerts from your bank
- 90% of job ads in Free Classified portals are bogus. Stay away!
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Indian Call Centers posing as the IRS are blasting phone calls to consumers in US & Canada
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutTimeshare Scam