G Marks, United States
Alex Brown After less than a 2 week fast romance asked for money! : Romance scammer. Contacted me on FB. Began immediate emailing and calls. After less than a 2 week fast romance asked for money to return from Malaysia. SMH I WILL NEVER GIVE UP
|Romance, Love, Dating Scam||More...|
Wang, United States
IRS Phone Message said There is a law suit against me 1-845-786-8730 : There is a law suit against me from IRS, want me to me call back to this number:2028641121 Scam #: 202-864-1121
A Rice, United States
Daniel Smith Scammer made contact with me on dating site : Scammer made contact with me on dating site. Exchanged phone numbers. Began texting. Just exchanged email. While he said he is in Florida for(7:01am central) the email showed a tim
|Romance, Love, Dating Scam||More...|
EG, United States
Shared Exchange JM on caller ID. Wanted to deliver check for $968,000! : Call to my 89 year old father's land line. Caller said he had a package to deliver and that the package was a check for $968,000. My father told the caller he knew it was a scam an
Teresa, United States
Rachel with Card Member Services claiming to lower my interest rate : Beware! This is Card Services scam. It's a robo call with recorded voice. Offers to reduce card interest rate. Prompts you t press 1 There is BBB report on this scam: Hope you
|Fake Offer Scam||More...|
Tonya, United States
LaSalle Recovery caller wd not give their location or website : Got a call today regarding some "debt" I owe from April of 2013. Funny how the person wouldn't provide me with any real information such as their location or website. Threatened
HPeres, United States
Morgan Brown and Associates scam call. About a payday loan law suit : Morgan Brown and Associates told me I had not paid back a payday loan and a law suit will be "filed" in the local court shortly. He said I should call back as soon as possible if I
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Starc, United States
Rude foreign sounding people about tax lien to be placed on my assets : Threatening to apply lien on all my properties including car and house because I had failed to pay tax dues! That's bullshit! And I told them so ..but did call back again, without
TomC, United States
Recording stating that Im being investigated for fraud! : Total scam and BS! Received a call with a recording playing out about fraud investigation against me. Asks to return the call or face consequences! It does not mention my name! L
novictim, United States
supposedly verizon. Scamsters posing as Verizon 800-922-8994 : says if you send them money, they'll send you more money, in form of verizon rebate
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 7642
- Canada - 687
- United Kingdom - 614
- Philippines - 568
- India - 549
- Check UK Lenders at: http://www.fca.org.uk/firms/systems-reporting/register
- Someone pretending to be a DEA Agent? Notify the DEA at 877-792-2873
- Someone calls & claims to be from IRS? Report call to IRS 1-800-829-1040
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutClassified Ad Scams