Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
R Stone, United States
Daniel brown deposited fake check into account & wanted me to wire : Deposited fake check into account and wanted me to wire that amount right back to him and then when check bounces I am liable for all of the money.. A thief!!!
G Brin, United States
Swindlers posing as the IRS to get people to send them $$$$! : Call from #202-285-7986. Left a VM saying they are the IRS and demands money to avoid a fake lawsuit!! Reported to the FTC...Hope the govt will do things fast before many seniors a
Shear, United States
720-249-9910 msg says the IRS hs been trying to reach me abt a lawsuit : 720-249-9910 Voicemail. Saying they have been trying to reach me. A lawsuit is being filed against me for tax fraud. Complete scam! RS does not call and leave voice mails, addres
Clarke, United States
Luke B, United States
Steve Martin, asking not to ignore the call or I will be prosecuted : Says he is with the US Treasury. If I don't return the call I will be forced to appear before a magistrate or a grand jury! Bullshit! Foreign accent. Don't call back the scum behi
20280090, United States
Claims lawsuit has been brought against me by the IRS CALL 12028009098 : scammer tells me a lawsuit has been brought against me by the IRS.
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
T Long, United States
James Caston calling regarding an enforcement action 5186501910 : My name is James Caston (or Castin) and I`m calling regarding an enforcement action executed by the US Treasury intending a serious attention. Ignoring this will be an intentional
Sandy, United States
free health insurance scam. They are after your medicare number : Offering free health insurance .. beware! Don't share any info!
|Fake Offer Scam||More...|
Joan, United States
John, United States
James Gaston US Treasury calling about enforcement action #13476376193 : message said he was calling about enforcement action before a judge or magistrate from US Treasury (called at 7am)
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Don't release personal info unless 100% certain
- Company you are dealing with could be a fly-by-night operator. Take care!
- Taking a Loan in the US? Verify License of Lender at www.dfi.wa.gov
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
- Indian Origin Man behind a Massive IRS Phone Call Scam Sentenced to 175 Months in Prison
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutTech Support Scam