Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Anita, United States
Heather Graham, IRS - Issue at hand is time sensitive!! : Sounds like a robot, calls from all over the country some with numbers some that say "No ID". "Issue at hand is time sensitive" Says IRS will go after my assets (with hesitation)
Paul M, United States
Answer 3 questions correctly to win a Free trip to the BAHAMAS! : Cool?! Free trip to the Bahamas... Need to just answer 3 music trivia questions... So how does this work?
|Travel Offer Scam||More...|
Eric, United States
http://app.ever.pics/Uldk/yBli3p5Fjw 2093538517, 3179835828 : xxxx just recommended you check out your photos on Everalbum. Link expires tomorrow: http://app.ever.pics/Uldk/yBli3p5Fjw TriciaT Reported: 2093538517. Everalbum. Steals photo
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
BoB, United States
Jennifer davis or cathy thomas (maybe fake) Call to avoid being served : Just telling to contact, to avoid process of service at home or business address of record.
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Leonard, United States
IRS scam voicemail - Trying to get you to call about IRS lawsuit : Claimed IRS is filing a law complaint against me. Obvious Scam!
Barry, United States
Suspicious attempts to login to my iCloud account from overseas : Got a robocall with an automated voice saying there were suspicious attempts to login to my iCloud account from overseas. Pressed 1 to speak to a tech support rep, got some guy wit
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
Pissed, United States
Joe Majack, SDGE disconnect service - your payment is overdue : Tells you your payment is overdue, they are trying to make an appt to disconnect service and that you can't pay overdue bill online. Attempt to get checking account informatio
Jemma, United States
Kevin Mason, US Treasury! Recorded message; Very thick accent : Crook from foreign location making random calls to leave a "threatening message" promising legal action. Ray Reported: Bogus threat posing as an IRS agent
Violet, United States
Recorded voice stating I deliberately evaded taxes. 323-365-5371 : Person with foreign accent threatening legal action; wants a call from me before it's too late. The chap who answered spoke really bad English... SCAM!
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Lisa, United States
BRG Collection agency that there was an outstanding debt from 2011 : They called and said that there was an outstanding debt from 2011 on me from a check cashing company.
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- On AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint or Bell? Forward Spam Txt to 7726 (SPAM)
- Did someone offer you a not-to-be-missed investment opportunity? Miss it!!
- Seniors! Contact Elderwatch at 1-800-222-4444 if you are being scammed.
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- iYogi Tech Support Scam Busted! Washington State Attorney General Files Lawsuit
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Indian Call Centers posing as the IRS are blasting phone calls to consumers in US & Canada
- Indian Origin Man behind a Massive IRS Phone Call Scam Sentenced to 175 Months in Prison
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutBilling Scam