Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
AWalker, United States
Your MasterCard account is locked. Press 1 to Reactivate : Received a recorded message from 800-656-3322. "Your MasterCard account is locked. Press 1 to Reactivate" Didn't give a bank's name. Scam!
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
Joel, United States
Heavy Indian accented person about dangerous virus in my computer : This gecko (415-555-0128) wants me to believe he is with Microsoft! :). Shitbag says there are "dangerous" viruses in my computer which need to be removed before they attack and ea
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
ArthurN, United States
Calls from 800-483-8314 to pay for calls by jail inmate! Why would I?! : Huh! That's not on! This number pesters me with autocalls asking me to listen to "payment options" to pay for inmate in jail! I don't have one in any jail! Leave me alone!!
|Collect Call, Call Forwarding Scam||More...|
Ace shot, United Kingdom
Full Finance Review? He wanted info about my mortgage : Had my name and the address where the asset is located! Tried to make the call sound official. Told me my mortgage had been mis-sold to me. The moment he asked Credit Card info k
CarolA, United States
Steve Martin - When I said the word attorney, he promptly hung up : Threatening phone call (909-271-8534) that this was a "second attempt to contact me regarding my unpaid federal taxes to the US Treasury ". Ignoring this message would result in a
Van D, United States
Offering a Free Back brace and a free Knee brace for pain relief. : He told I'm eligible to receive a free back brace and a free knee brace! They demanded medicare number!! So. it's not free after all, they will bill my insurance company.
|Medicare, Medical Scam||More...|
BNixon, United States
This call is to inform you IRS is filing a lawsuit against you. : Automated message said this is the final warning from the IRS! Well this was the first time that I heard this stuff!! "Hello. We have been trying to reach you. This call is a f
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
NeilS , United States
Spoofed call. Not Washington. Indian Female said I won $9000 Grant : This is a scam. Number is spoofed.. that's certain. A woman with thick Indian accent declared I have won a Federal Govt Grant of 9000. Hung up when grilled...
AFloyd, United States
This is a Tinder Spam Bot texting you to hook up. 601-724-8637 : Don't get baited! Don't call back! Txt is sent by a Tinder spam bot. Not real human. SCAM #601-724-8637
HarveyT, United States
Spanish call - Sounded like a robotic voice 310-627-1520 : Got this call bit late into the day... picked up and found a recorded Spanish voice ... I hung up! Can't take this anymore! Numerous telemarketing calls and on a cell phone listed
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 10088
- Canada - 805
- United Kingdom - 753
- India - 668
- Philippines - 660
- The US Government does not contact people to offer them grant money
- Don’t let the high pressure sales pitch influence you
- Verify your card / bank statements every month
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutSweepstake Scam