Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
CitiZEN, United States
Wireless Service Security System illegal telemarketing 1-567-280-1782 : You have been referred by a friend or neighbor to receive a free wireless security system. Press 2 to get removed from the list. Caller does not respect Do Not Call List. Nu
SHari, United States
Threatened lawsuit and that sheriff is coming 703-828-0418 : IRS Legal department threatened lawsuit and that sheriff is coming; don't ignore the call. Says that husband is evading taxes.
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Mark S, United States
Said there is a complaint on their desk about bad checks. 866-842-1366 : Said it's a law office and there is a complaint on their desk about bad checks sent by me to a payday loan lender. Refused to identify themselves! Haven't sent me any paperwork! I
IRS Tax , United States
IRS TAX SCAM - Nikkie Johnson is back looking for your money! : date 3/20/2015 It looks like Nikkie Johnson is back looking for your money - don't respond to this call - they are just fishing for your information to access your IRS refund for 2
HawkinsJ, United States
Robo Call screaming "Hello Seniors" 715-275-8685. Bogus medical deals : Robo call looking for Seniors. Scammers find them easy to prey on. Selling bogus medical alert devices. Says seniors will get free coupons and a $100 Walmart Gift Card. Total SCA
|Medicare, Medical Scam||More...|
Greg, United States
Senior Care. Illegal telemarketer. Robo call at least one every hour : Robo call at least one every hour. left no message.. No way to stop. 458-201-1434
Mary L, United States
A man posing as Steve Martin left msg criminal charges will be filed : Scary VM left by a person claiming to represent the US Treasury. The accent was very thick! sounded more like one of those Indian people working in corner stores. Ought to be a s
John, United States
Steve Martin 410-648-2674 US treasury wanting to return the call. Scam : This is caller ID for Steve Martin - Treasury phone scam. If you call back you will end up talking to rogues from India posing as IRS agents. DL Reported: Steve Martin. Felony
Caller wants my name and other personal info. Sounds like scam! : he says nothing but just take my name and some swears. I hung up instantly and blocked the #
|Phone Phishing (Vishing)||More...|
kathy an, Philippines
Slandering us saying we are swindlers. We are NOT!! : hindi kami dapat mahiya kong may mga utang man kami, kasi normal lang yan sa tao na may utang , lalo na kami na mahirap lang at yong mayaman nga may utang , tkami pa kaya na hindi
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 11221
- Canada - 864
- United Kingdom - 799
- India - 692
- Philippines - 681
- A debt collector in US has to send written notice, within 5 days of a call
- File Complaint with FTC if being cheated. www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov
- Take your time to evaluate offers & proceed with caution
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutPolice Scam