Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
sally, United States
US Department of treasury - Indian people who call and leave threats : they called to get my ss # they are 2 indian people who call and leave scary messages on your phone saying you will get arrested!
Stone, United States
IRS Legal Action Support Scam - sounded like person from India : Foreign accent like someone from India. Pretended to be from the IRS and threatened with legal actions and imprisonment if call not returned before the end of the day.
Briget, United States
Grace...??? allegations against me for over $1000. Threat to serve : Called and stated I had allegations against me for over $1000.00. I filed bankruptcy last year and the allegations are from 4 years ago, so I am positive it is fraudulent. These gi
Tanya, United States
Consumer Credit. I'm supposedly eligible to lower my interest rate : They told me that I am eligible to lower my interest rate on my credit card. I do not have a card with them or anyone else.
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
Don, United States
IRS Lawsuit call. They want you to "validate" who you are : Fake IRS Lawsuit announcement requesting you call back and contact their agent who can provide you with additional information and may be able to prevent the case from going to cou
callee, United States
Said they are the IRS and they are blacklisting my social security # : Call from this number, also giving this as the number to call back. Said they are from the IRS and are blacklisting my social security number. Didn't know the IRS was operating out
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Lori, United States
Supposedly the IRS Asks me to call or have my attorney call : voicemail saying they are from the irs and to call or have my attorney call, when i called back the number did not go through.
Chetwynd, United States
US Treasury against me for tax fraud.threatening legal action : Received call from Beaverton, OR, threatening legal action against me by US Treasury if I did not respond. A recorded message that repeated two more times.
Ray , United States
Says I will receive $9000 grant in my bank account by the end of day : They called saying that they are from this Government Grant. The guy said I was pick to receive 9,000 in my bank account by the end of the day, all he needed was information on whe
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
ML, United States
IRS Scam - claims IRS is filing a lawsuit #786-504-0166 : Say they are IRS filing lawsuit against me.
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Take your time to evaluate offers & proceed with caution
- Advice on PPI Claims in UK. Call Financial Ombudsman Service 08000234567
- Need to File Complaint? MoneyGram 800-666-3947 Western Union 800-448-1492
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Indian Call Centers posing as the IRS are blasting phone calls to consumers in US & Canada
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutTimeshare Scam