Jessica, United States
2014 annual mega million future jackpot online promo draw : I received a text message saying. We are happy to inform you that the result of the long awaited 2014 annual mega million future jackpot online promo draw held recently shows that
|Lottery Winner Scam||More...|
linda, United States
Mrs. Karen Robert,firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com : I received an message a tell me that i was a winner of 2.500 000.00 on free lotto. the respond to them and it was like this On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 1:25 PM, Лwrote: Goo
Shyreen, United States
Government Grants scam. grant # nc454 & said call Jason Hayes : Called me said i approved for 8400 dollar gov grant. gave me grant # nc454 said call Jason Hayes at 2125172965. called him he got my pay pay card number to put grant on. than said
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
Gina, United States
Pre Trial Litigation left a threat message wanting to sue me : Wonder who these pitiable crooks are! Message says I or my attorney have to call them back and If we dont we would forfeit our rights and judgement will be passed. What the f*** is
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Turner, United States
Recorded message claiming to be from Social Security Administration : I received a recorded message claiming to be from the Social Security Administration. It said there is a fraud enquiry and my SSN has been blocked. Wanting me to call them back to
5498922, Saudi Arabia
Another Scam recruitment agency claiming opportunity with Bechtel : Another Scam recruitment agency claiming they have an opportunity with a MNC Co in KSA (Bechtel), but my application was missing one educational degree which they propose to take t
|Fake Job Offer||More...|
dianna, United States
Lori, United States
IRS law suit. not returning the call because IRS would send a letter! : Message left saying they were IRS and needed to discuss tax fraud. I am not returning the call because IRS would send a letter and I know I haven't done anything fraudulent.
Rob, United States
Foster & Monroe scam Said I had outstanding balance with ADT for 1100$ : Called and said I had a outstanding balance with ADT for 1,100$ wanted me to pay something on the bill. complete scam. Trying to coerce cash #Foster and Monroe scam
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 5782
- Canada - 605
- United Kingdom - 516
- Philippines - 466
- India - 437
- Did someone offer you a not-to-be-missed investment opportunity? Miss it!!
- Do Not Call Registration - Australia https://www.donotcall.gov.au/
- Equifax: 888.766.0008, Experian: 888.397.3742, Transunion: 888.909.8872
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutFake Alert Message