Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
firstname.lastname@example.org - We have to talk on something very urgent : I received a text msg just saying "We have to talk on something very urgent and important, please contact the below email address for details: email@example.com"
Ajay, United Kingdom
Ahmed Sa, United Arab Emirates
san miguel corporation? said i won 560000 from SMB : i receive a message from this number.,i deleted his message so i forgot his name.he called and said i won 560000 fro SMB, he made me believed and he hurried me to go smart money b
Me2, United States
Mills mohr associates /anthony-mike refused to give business info : Debt Collector scam Phone Number Owner: "Anthony" or "Mike" they stated(obviously fake names) Phone Number Report: Said i was to be served for a pay day loan that was paid of
Wright, United States
claims to be IRS. Instructions to call 979-589-4070 : Robocall about IRS lawsuit. Instructions to call 979-589-4070 immediately. Caller ID shows 979-589-4070, Brady TX.
Audrey, United States
Dianne collett 205-490-8830 Bogus debt collection. Scammed me : Just got scammed out of my money. Said I owed I debt. Wished I had time to google this before I gave them anything
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
Chris A, United States
Expedia scam phone call. 2600 free travel voucher. Must be over 30 : 2600 free travel voucher. Must be over 30. SCAM!!! :)
|Fake Offer Scam||More...|
YNS, United States
alex ferguson US treasury legal action threat. 567-242-0560 : same as everyone else's. Recorded msg. heavy east indian accent different call back number CC Reported: Threatens legal action. Foreign accent
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Margie, United States
NCG Consulting regarding complaints from WCA Financial. 580-245-6697 : Male called me from NCG Consulting regarding complaints from WCA Financial for a prepaid credit card that was secured by my checking account. None of this information is true. Ho
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 13614
- Canada - 1080
- United Kingdom - 936
- Philippines - 747
- India - 731
- Legitimate businesses don't ask for credit card # or banking information
- Call FTC toll-free helpline: 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357)
- Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre - 1-888-495-8501
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutSpam Messages