Scotia Loans approved! Need power max pre paid credit card refill pack : They say you are approved for loan and ask you to get a power max pre paid credit card refill pack and wait on the line and they will e-transfer you money. When you refuse to do th
Indian accented man about compensation for vaginal mesh surgery : calls cell I don't know how they got number. These stupid calls are a pain in the ass.
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
MrsH, United States
working capital dept? demanding that I pay money to them on old loan : Is this for real? I am certain my loans are fully paid and closed. But someone from "Working Capital Department" is pestering me to send them $630!
Janet, United States
Dept of US Treasury threatened to arrest my Mother for taxes owed SCAM : They threatened to arrest my Mother for taxes owed from 2009/2010. They said they sent her a letter in Jan and a certified letter in March. An agent would be dispatched to arrest
|Money Transfer Scam||More...|
Quinn, United States
Roger Bennett, Miles, Copeland and Associates # 301-804-0153 : Got a call from 301.804.0153 from a guy stating his name was Roger Bennet with Miles, Copeland, and Associates regarding someone trying to serve me papers. So I started asking ques
John, United States
firstname.lastname@example.org sent link to check my vin to see if everything : Guy texted interested in my truck and asked for a brief history of it. He then responds with a link to check my vin to see if everything checks out. I clicked the link and ivinchec
SMH, United States
Allied? collecting a debt from a pay day company named Fox Enterprises : This number called me with a recording regarding my account and it sounded pretty official. I returned the call and a person picked up and said mediation department. It just didn't
CJ, United States
Scam Phone Nuymber 813-336-6680, David Gray - US Treasury Enforcement : Stating magistrates action - 2nd attempt to call and enforce criminal charges
buck l, United States
VIN-Vapitol? Caller demanded that I pay $900 on a phantom 2012 loan : claims I owe $900 payday loan since 2012. I have no clue of this claim!
Cjwest, United States
$9,200.00 Lifetime grant - do not pay back #212-777-6786. Want $230 : They are calling me wanting information as I have no criminal record and pay my bills they are saying the Government has picked me to receive a Once in a Lifetime Government Grant
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Apple Tech Support. USA - 1-800-275-2273. CANADA - 1-800-263-3394
- Delete all unsolicited Lottery Winning and Fund Transfer Mails
- Equifax: 888.766.0008, Experian: 888.397.3742, Transunion: 888.909.8872
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- US Federal Court Orders Shutdown of Click4Support and other Bogus Tech Support Websites
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Indian Origin Man behind a Massive IRS Phone Call Scam Sentenced to 175 Months in Prison
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutLottery Winner Scam