Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Norm, United States
L7 service call dead air calls. No messages ever. 541-257-1573 : calls 2 to 3 times every day....we won't answer....they never leave a message
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
Stephen Jake, ARRIUM COMPANY AUSTRALIA email@example.com : Locked Bag 3050 Artarmon NSW 1570 Australia firstname.lastname@example.org www.arriuminc.com Dear Successful Candidate During telephonic Interview our employment team try to
|Fake Job Offer||More...|
Creamy, United States
Fake IRS. They claim to be the IRS and you owe tax money 703-828-0617 : They claim to be the IRS and you owe tax money and are threatening to have you arrested if you don't call back. SCAM! Rod Reported: Caller states that a lawsuit will be prosecut
Frosty, United States
Scam telephone call. Credit Card thieves. wanted to reduce my interest : We need to stop this caller. They are animals. wanted to reduce my interest rate on my VISA or MASTER Card to 6% and need me to disclose a whole lot of personal information! #7
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
Wain, United States
Scam call offering a lower CC interest rate 510-409-1155 : Credit Card rate scammer! Automated message asking to press #1 to talk to a rep. Says they will crash your Credit Card rate ...Must be a scam to get people.
Ralph, United States
Caller said I owe the IRS $6000! That's a complete lie! 916-282-9278 : They told me that i owe the IRS $6,000 when i know for a fact i dont owe anything!
Jim, United States
321-528-4628 Telemarketer from Florida. Hangs up w/o leaving msg : Nuisance telemarketer? Called me couple of times today. No message left. Wonder who this could be and what they need from me?! A legit caller would off course leave a message
Farni, United States
IRS stating I have delinquencies & a lien will be put on my assets : automated female voice (888-369-4652) stating that they are the IRS and that I have delinquencies (without stating my name). And that a lien will be put on my assets. I deal with I
Jacquie, United States
IRS fake call. call this number back before they would file a law suit : Call came in saying that I had to call this number (914-595-6462) back before they would file a law suit against me for an IRS legal matter. Though they did not ask for me by name.
IRS scam, United States
IRS Scam 716-575-7616. told them I would be turning them in! : They Called my husband on his phone and said if he call them back they were going to take action against him. I called them back and said that if they called again I would be turni
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 12150
- Canada - 943
- United Kingdom - 832
- India - 699
- Philippines - 695
- Someone pretending to be a DEA Agent? Notify the DEA at 877-792-2873
- Don't blindly trust unsolicited calls
- Never allow your card to be charged over phone, whatever be the offer
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Reward