Aimee , United States
says he's the district attorney & he was having the police arrest me : He called me & told me that he was having the police come arrest me then hung up on me. When I called back I asked what he was talking about & he said nothing.
Antman, United States
Phony IRS said they are are placing me under investigation #914357490 : I was told they were the IRS & are placing me under investigation. First of all, The IRS doesn't call, procedure is they will contact you via USPS, & second, they didn't know my na
|Fake Service Agency||More...|
Wynita, United States
Atlantic Processing wants me to call to prevent moving forward 2 court : Called me to say someone filed a complaint in court against me and I had to call 844-741-9724 to speak with someone about the nature of the complaint to prevent them from moving fo
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
GL, United States
IRS fake call warning lawsuit and wanting me to call them 202-738-1811 : Fake IRS lawsuit threat to intimidate, scare and extract money out of you. I believe people in foreign countries are behind these calls... It's a machine leaving message.. and whe
Vonnie, United States
Interval Notification Services saying they are waiving resort fee : Got a letter in the mail from them saying they are waiving resort owner maintenance dues and associated fees. I must call this phone number to not be charged on my next billing. I
Toone, United States
NPS Associates VM. To resolve voluntarily call 866-784-3994 : Threatens to report me to my work place. And this has been on since last several months. They are trying to get money out from me. Even called my mom and made her panic fearing tha
Robink75, United States
James Patterson Law Firm. Caller had thick, Indian accent 714-987-9786 : Said they were calling to verify my information (voice mail) and there is a lawsuit, although the caller never said what the lawsuit was about. Caller had thick, Indian accent, lik
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
PeterO, United States
There is nothing wrong with your credit card! Why the hell the call? : Recording says "there is nothing wrong with your credit card". Well.. if there is nothing wrong.. why the hell have they to call? Some sort of lure to get you into sharing credit
Keisha , United States
Richard Williams 1-315-675-4143 to show I have inetention to pay back : Mr. Williams tried to get me to pay a fee upfront for a 5000 loan. He stated that this was to ensure the company, that I had intentions on paying the loan back.
Angel Pr, Canada
Revenue Canada COllections? there will be dire consequences : Calls and states I need to call back immediatly or have my attorney call asap or there will be dire consequences.
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 15340
- Canada - 1263
- United Kingdom - 1007
- Philippines - 794
- India - 778
- Do Not Call Registration - Australia https://www.donotcall.gov.au/
- Never click links in mails to go to your bank or card web page
- Employment offer from a free email address? Set it aside as Scam
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutMedicare, Medical Scam