Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Deb, United States
Delaware Solutions, for Creditors Exchange, scam! 888-677-7127 : Got a call on my cell phone, looking for my husband. This company claims that he never paid back a payday loan from a company called 500FastCash. The person I spoke with said
|Collect Call, Call Forwarding Scam||More...|
myself, United States
If I pick up the phone and say nothing the recording doesn't start : Did not recognize the phone number 315-315-2020. Picked up the phone without saying anything. After a few seconds I heard the disconnect. I have found if I pick up the phone and sa
NoMoSpam, United States
Pre-approved loan - my loan request has been approved! : 214-716-7759 has left a message several times now that my loan request has been approved (despite my never requesting a loan).
Denise, United States
Betsy. told me I was picked for a govt grant & wanted green money pass : Called and gave me another number to call and a reference number to give them. I called on a different phone. I gave them the number and they told me I was picked for a government
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
Shoaib, United Kingdom
EWANK. I clicked on the video which I even didn't see : EWANK.com Fraud type: Deceptive Billing and acquiring mobile phone number and charging though PAYFORIT. I click on an ad, it took me to a page where it said click to play vid
AF Graf, United States
Bogus Life Alert Robo Call to my number on Do Not Call List : Received call from 918-570-5402 11/17/14 @ 3:15pm (today). Call was robo-call regarding Life Alert, but when held on for person and got female, I asked how they called when I was
Janice D, United States
Pro Slim Trim X (Mark Taylor) charged my bank account, $49.95 : The company, Pro Slim Trim X, charged my bank account, without my consent, $49.95. 888-241-3137. I never ordered this product. I am low income, and disabled, and cannot afford th
firstname.lastname@example.org offering low interest loans. : offering low interest loans. expecting personal information.
|Money Transfer Scam||More...|
david, United States
Missed the call and I called back and was transferred to someone : when i called back 360-450-6084, it was transferred to someone who hung up!
|Fund Transfer Scam||More...|
Josh, United States
IRS Officer?! time sensitive material require your attention! : The message is very similar to the ones that "Jessica Rowland" leaves about the IRS and a time sensitive material require your attention. Don't fall for it. Scam # 202-239-2903
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 8247
- Canada - 709
- United Kingdom - 644
- Philippines - 598
- India - 580
- Legitimate businesses don't ask for credit card # or banking information
- A legitimate debt collector will NOT ask you to pay via Prepaid Card
- Report fraud to Western Union. 1-800-448-1492, email@example.com
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFund Transfer Scam