Jerred, United States
John Martin an indian idiot that called saying he was with the IRS : Mr. John Martin was an indian idiot that called saying he was with the IRS and they were filing a lawsuit against me and I was facing big fines and jail time. He gave me a claim nu
CT, United States
Perry Mason, Kevin Mason, enforcement action by U.S, Treasury : Pretty bad phone message recording. Could swear he said his name was Perry Mason, then something vague about litigation before a federal magistrate. Guy had an accent of some sor
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Powel R, United States
Your vehicle warranty is expiring soon! Call 888-684-1272 : Car warranty scam call from 888-684-1272. Tries to lure you by falsely claiming "your vehicle warranty is expiring shortly"
|Service Providers Scam||More...|
Mack, United States
Scam team posing as the IRS. They threaten you with arrest & jail term : Beware! A dangerous scam team is behind this call. They first leave voice mails with recorded voice asking to call back because the IRS is about to sue you... Once a victim calls
Lisa , United States
Said she was calling from the irs but i knew it was a lie 760-284-4628 : She said she was calling from the irs but i knew it was a lie or mistake i called the number but it was invalid so everyone out there look out
GFK, United States
Worthless spam calls from 215-254-6531. Silent spam. No answer : Totally worthless scammers ...wasting everyone's time... Nuisance silent calls.. They have no respect for the Do Not call system. Illegitimate calls
Tiffany, United States
Jaimes Anderson, IRS about errors in my past tax filings : Said there was errors on my past tax years and wanted me to pay right now or be tried in court for fraud!
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
sarah, United States
E capital united said I could pay 990 today & not have to go to court : They called said I owed a debt for a loan back in 2008. I could pay 990 today and not have to go to court. When I asked her to send information she said she couldn't as they are on
Gordon T, United States
Not calling them back would a Federal Criminal Offense! WTF! : An unknown scum who says he is with the IRS need to be called back and if you don't, it would be a federal offense! BULLSHIT! That's it! Pure bull! You are taught not to call
PaulRyan, United States
Call about credit card relief. Credit card interest reduction : Luring people to sign up for dubious credit card debt relief service. It would be very surprising if the victims manged to escape without money taken out of their accounts
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Is the UK Lender Legit? Call Consumer Helpline on 08001116768
- Do not Call Registry - India http://www.nccptrai.gov.in/nccpregistry/
- State Authorities will never ask you to pay fees using cash card
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutAttempt to Steal Personal Info