Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Maciej, United States
Lauro , United States
Daniel wiseman 202-840-6553 scamming you about taxes : Got a recording from Daniel Wiseman about my taxes. That i owed money contacted my CPA and i dint owe any money. But it was to late i got scammed.
JJay, United States
SARA FROM CARD MEMBER SERVICES. Making robocalls looking for easy prey : Interest rate reduction scam. Says your credit card is eligible for a reduced rate..however the offer expires shortly. Tries to induce people to interact with the computer (artifi
Reef, United States
Credit card debt relief Robo call. Total nuisance #313-978-2245 : I don't have a credit card. This is a scam.. Robocalls need to be banned.. complete nuisance and a pain in the ass Pam Reported: 3139782245. Credit card debt relief robo call mi
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
DAVE, United States
IRS fraud. Total scam. IRS will not calla nd leave automated messages : IRS is filing lawsuit! SCAM.. people who hardly speak English. It's a wonder they find it profitable to keep operating this "business"!
Kathryn , United States
Zack T, United States
IRS Law suit scam - they sound foreign, also they call very late : They call to report an IRS law suit has been filed and you need to call asap for the report, but when I call they want info and when I ask why several times they hang up, they also
Nitram, United States
TACS 888-423-1908 saying I took out a loan fromJ&G 4 years ago. A LIE! : Scam Phone Number 1888-423-1908 These people have called me several times saying I took out a loan from some company by the name of J&G in the amount of $400 in which I have don
ting, United States
Paramount Arbitration - wanting to collect a loan from 2013 : Trying to collect on a loan from 2013 could not prove the debt and when I insisted that they send me a debt validation notice in mail, they hung up
Eric, United States
Matthew? said I owed $3k from improperly filed taxes : They said they were attorneys working for the IRS. They knew my name, phone number, and address. They said I owed $3k from improperly filed taxes. They said they called my employer
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- State Authorities will never ask you to pay fees using cash card
- Is a website safe to browse? Check at https://safeweb.norton.com
- Don’t let the high pressure sales pitch influence you
- Indian Origin Man behind a Massive IRS Phone Call Scam Sentenced to 175 Months in Prison
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutThreatening Call or Mail