Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
JimmyR, United States
Legal Action Threat, if I did not call 877-783-0235 : call from 570-851-0506 said if I did not call 877-783-0235 there would be legal action taken against me.
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Ron, United States
IEPTcs.com $49.95 was charged to my account by company fraudulently : $49.95 was charged to my account by this company fraudulently. It was never authorized. c64b67
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
john g, United States
claimed to be the IRS. Wants money to be paid using greendot moneypak : claimed to be the IRS. Don't be foolish enough to believe the IRS would accept payment through cash cards!!
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
http://www.iamgroupltd.com calling for scam investing : iamgroupltd.com IAM Group Ltd Japan Level 10 TOC Minato Mirai 1- 1- 7 Sakuragi-cho Naka-ku Yokohama Kanagawa 231-0062 Phone: 81-45440-6815
Mark D, Indonesia
gerald, United States
unknown, United States
Racheal, United States
IEPTCS charged $49.95 even though this was never authorized : I was charged $49.95 even though this was never authorized and I have never heard of the name!! I want my money back!!
Edgardo, El Salvador
IEPTCS.com received a charge on my credit card for amount of $49.95 : I received a charge on my credit card for the amount of $ 49.95 IEPTCS.COM company that was not authorized! I had not even heard of the company until now! Thanks for your informati
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
kyle axl, Oman
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 5054
- Canada - 586
- United Kingdom - 474
- Philippines - 430
- India - 405
- A legitimate debt collector will NOT ask you to pay via Prepaid Card
- Equifax: 888.766.0008, Experian: 888.397.3742, Transunion: 888.909.8872
- Never click links in mails to go to your bank or card web page
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutFree Stuff Offers