Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Ronal, United States
EPP Proc, United States
EP Processing LLC stating I owed funds for a payday advance loan : Customer representative from supposed Consumer Legal Processing contacted me stating I owed funds for a payday advance loan from 2010. The agent had all my information along with m
Russ, United States
Bogus allegations and says i wd be arrested if i dont call back : Alleged allegations and if I did not call I would be arrested. Spoke in slightly broken English.
Don, United States
Shows on phone: Challange CA. Flalse telemarketing tax filing help : They called my work number at a bank. They say I had filed out a form asking for tax help. Never happened. They even called back after I asked them to remove the number from the
KristinM, United States
681-315-7403 Received voicemail stating I was being sued by IRS : Received voicemail stating I was being sued by IRS. Called back and was speaking with a foreign man clearly in a telemarketing warehouse type setting. Said I owe nearly $7000 in
Indian assh**** with nothing to do, Area code from Oregon. Irs scam : Calling saying they are from the IRS, but definitely sounds very Indian, ready to scam people! Be careful
|Fake Service Agency||More...|
valeryjs, United States
IRS phone scam. glad I remember and didn't buy into the scam : The person call and left message on work phone so of course I freak out because its the IRS. But by the time I got home to return their call I remembered the IRS doesn't do those
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
valeryjs, United States
legal risk management. 2010 payday loan. Risk of being served : they call several times with automatic machine giving asking for me to return their call or risk being served a summons. I return their call but they said it is from a payday loan
Justin , United States
Demanded I pay back taxes using iTunes gift cards! 202-851-6846 : The height of idiocy! "IRS is accepting only iTunes gift cards to receive back tax payment!!" Ha! Ha! Ha!! Can someone please
Brad, United States
Wells Fargo fake alert. new device tried to connect on your account : Message was recieved to wife's mobile phone. Message says "new device tried to connect on your account. Please call 888-561-5334. She does not have a current Wells Fargo Account.
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Do not Call Registry - India http://www.nccptrai.gov.in/nccpregistry/
- Ignore instructions to text "STOP" or "NO" to prevent future texts
- Worried about ID Theft? Visit http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/microsites/idtheft
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- US Federal Court Orders Shutdown of Click4Support and other Bogus Tech Support Websites
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutForeign Job Offer