Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Tammie D, United States
Steven sanchez alleges I took out a loan & not paid back 855-974-6408 : I never took out a loan in January 2014. Absolutely untrue. Total scam phone calls
Joe, United States
Julie Smith robo recording that I need to call back IRS. 415-234-9569 : Got a robo recording on my answering machine that this was officer Julie Smith from the IRS and that I need to call back
Officer, United States
Fake IRS Call 202-241-8625 alleges bogus overdue taxes or tax fraud : Do not entertain any calls from 202-241-8625. They claim to be from the Investigation Division of the IRS threatening their victims of legal action by the IRS for bogus overdue ta
bob cran, United States
federal crime investigation dept said I owed 827.15 to check n go : the said I owed 827.15 to check n go. they said it was a payday loan never got the money and never signed any paper work. The said for me to go and get a green dot card and pay ba
Timothy , United States
Delaware solutions claiming I have lawsuit against me. 214-473-5087 : Delaware solutions called me claiming I have lawsuit against me saying I owe a payday loan company but won't give me any information about the loan company
Juan, United States
USBANK Alert from firstname.lastname@example.org. Account suspended 909-242-3031 : text message received from email@example.com about suspension of US Bank Account. Press 1 and it asks you for your social !!! I think its total BS!
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
Angie, United States
Called me and said to call back as soon as possible. 844-270-0405 : Called and said to call back as soon as possible. Have a file # and and dial extension 1 to make sure no more action has occurred.
Scam, United States
IRS has decided to initiate legal proceedings against you 866-978-6754 : Company does not leave a name, but keeps calling back on our landline. The voicemail message repeatedly says: "IRS has decided to initiate legal proceedings against (Your Name). So
Brett, United States
Thick Accent, that if I dont call back bad things will happen! : Received a call (1-703-579-4876) just like another person on here. Thick Accent, that if I dont call back bad things will happen. Please call Attorney back? called back and nothi
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
Eliese C, United States
http:/go-pics.net?pix=2279WKS pasted nude pictures into my phone : pasted nude pictures & pasted into my phone that I use for advertising . Totally sick person and no life to spend that kind of time. My business is clinical work so not sure why
|Fake Business Offer||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 7632
- Canada - 687
- United Kingdom - 612
- Philippines - 566
- India - 547
- Never agree to pay fees for availing a discount
- Ignore instructions to text "STOP" or "NO" to prevent future texts
- A legitimate debt collector will NOT ask you to pay via Prepaid Card
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutPets Related Scam