Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
aMY , United States
IRS LAWSUIT 1-202-407-9031 that THERE WAS A LAWSUIT AGAINST ME : THEY SAID THERE WAS A LAWSUIT AGAINST ME AND I NEEDED TO CALL THE # IMMEDIATELY.
Carol, United States
Says he is from Windows Support and will fix computer 517-572-0000 : 517-572-0000 Scam. Says he is from Windows Support and will fix all of the difficulties that have invaded my computer--sounds like from India.
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
Nett B, United States
Philips, Barton & Associates 1-844-824-0313 federal bank fraud? : I receive calls from Diane Lavalo multiple time a day saying that I have been named in a case for federal bank fraud..Thats definitely a lie. I really wish that they would stop har
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Stephen Willi scammer posing as online date. Beware he stole photo : http://www.zorpia.com/profile#!stephenwilli1022 stole photo from : http://www.zorpia.com/profile#!stephenwilli1022
Lyndy, United Kingdom
Unknown - no one talks then hangs up after a few seconds : I have calls from this number for the past 2 days but no one talks then hangs up after a few seconds, when I dial the number it is unobtainable,,
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
Stella, United States
Congratulations Youve been selected to receive a free trip! 3128009166 : The usual spam text offering a free cruise trip. They won't take a holiday even on Labor Day! "Congratulations! You've been selected to receive a free trip to the Bahamas"
|Cruise Offers Scam||More...|
joao, United States
Emily Jones Offers a 2003 Honda Accord for a low price 336-546-5733 : Part of a Craigslist Scam. Offers a 2003 Honda Accord for a low price, asks you to email email@example.com (his sister). She tells you that the car is on hold by eBay Motor
Maria, United States
Please have 2 pieces of valid id to ensure proper delivery of papers : Dan, Atlantic Locating Services left this voice mail. "Calling regarding a formal complaint that requires your immediate attention. Please have 2 pieces of valid id to ensure pro
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Mary , United States
Nicky Johnson, IRS. "Don't disregard this message" 415-655-1958 : The caller states that she is an officer from the IRS and her name is Nicky Johnson. She says, "Don't disregard this message, return call before we take legal actions, Goodbye and
Maribel , United States
Matthew Derek - Admin Personal Assistant position $540 weekly : Your email was received, and after reviewing your resume, you are qualified for the (Admin Personal Assistant) position which I have available for now. More About Me & Detailed
|Fake Job Offer||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 15328
- Canada - 1262
- United Kingdom - 1007
- Philippines - 794
- India - 778
- Delete all unsolicited Lottery Winning and Fund Transfer Mails
- Don't click a link or visit a website suggested in an unsolicited txt
- Don't sign up for offers which are too good to be true
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutService Providers Scam