Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
melinda, United States
they say they are from gds solutions and they are collecting a out sta : they called claiming I owed money for a 500 dollar loan and that they would come to my job or residences.
Brenda, United States
Impact mediation claiming I owe $1100.00 to Paragon Funding : They said I had a loan with an Unknown loan company, but Paragon Funding was the funding company that gave the money to the loan company from Jan. 2012. and I owed with court fees
|Collect Call, Call Forwarding Scam||More...|
Pat, United States
Sophie Grace, GDS Solutions - Division of Pretrial Processing : GDS SOLUTIONS 301-799-4710 Sophie Grace called my homes as Division of Pretrial Processing claiming that there is a legal judgement pending against me and provided a case number.
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Ronald P, United States
Pierce Communications. scary that they already know so much about us : Have received several calls and they would ask questions but when we asked questions could give no answers. We were smart enough not to give them any information they could use.
Mcmann, United States
Internal Revenue Service - that we were to be charged with crime : Caller reported that we are in trouble and explained that we were to be charged with a capital crime and needed to to get a case number. If we do not asap we will be charged .
anon, United States
Automated recording stating that the IRS is filing a lawsuit against U : Fake IRS scam call. Claims from IRS filing a lawsuit. Wants Social Security number Bunny Reported: Automated recording stating that the IRS is filing a lawsuit against you.
ShayD, United States
Department Of Pretrial Processing, Jessica White will garnish wages! : I received a call from a woman (sounding ethnic and like she was reading a script) named Jessica White from the Department of Pretrial Processing. Stating that they had received my
Al, United States
Passaic, NJ. Claims to be Expedia while they are NOT #201-757-6003 : Claims to be Expedia.com, calls from other numbers in Passaic, NJ
AB, United States
This person called my employer and left a case file # & to call back : Person called my employer and left a message saying I need to call them in reference file# 851-79YA at (323) 505-8908. I told my employer it was a scam. She said she figured as m
betty, United States
Steve martin - voice mail claiming US Treasury criminal charges : Will help with federal criminal charge and resolve matter if I pay him! Told him to vanish & hide himself in his middle eastern desert along with his camel before his hide out is
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- In the US? Register your phone numbers online at http://www.donotcall.gov
- The US Government does not contact people to offer them grant money
- Worried about ID theft? Everything you should know http://goo.gl/3ugBJ
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- iYogi Tech Support Scam Busted! Washington State Attorney General Files Lawsuit
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Indian Origin Man behind a Massive IRS Phone Call Scam Sentenced to 175 Months in Prison
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Call, Text From Bank