Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Joaks, United States
Travel Rebate Center. award of 2 roundtrip airline tickets : award of 2 roundtrip airline tickets. Travel anywhere in the continental U.S. from any major international airport. Retail value is up to $1,375.00. Certain restrictions apply.
Galburt, United States
firstname.lastname@example.org contact-mcard call 9413122983. email@example.com : Received spam txt! firstname.lastname@example.org contact-mcard call 9413122983. Also from email@example.com
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
877-307-1117.com scam charge. Real Deal Host Supplement Scam : Credit card billed by 877-307-1117.com. I had no idea what this was for. Checked that site and it says "We're very proud of Real Deal Host and believe it is the most effective supp
Jill, United States
Steve, United States
Never heard of Hcincsupport.com 866-992-6535 by they hit my card : I have never heard of Hcincsupport.com 866-992-6535. I have never called them or received any call from them. I have no idea how they got my card number. They managed to take money
20224116, United States
Falsely Representing IRS. Talks of serious tax evasion detected by IRS : Serious allegation made against us by IRS. Complete bull s***! He said I will be arrested! Told him to go f*** himself! Had strange accent and broken English.
Scott, United States
$9200 Grant Decide how you want to receive it. Cash, transfer or check : I received a call stating that I am approved for a $9200 Government Grant for paying taxes, on time. He made is sound all too simple! I just have to decide how I would like to rece
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
Sandra, United States
National Premium Services call. Won $50,000 in home improvements : Phillip from some contest I supposedly entered 1-855-841-6092 saying I won or might have won $50,000 in home improvements National Premium Services is the company name. I called
Kristin , United States
P.P.I SERVICES telling me I have a lawsuit against me for 5000 dollars : They keep calling me, telling me I have a lawsuit against me for 5,000 dollars from a loan that I did not pay back with U.S. Creditors. They are both in it. I believe they get your
Rude, United States
Electric Rate Reductions. They make fraudulent TM calls for a living : I've had numerous missed calls from this company. I finally answered, they started telling me about electric rates, I informed them they were calling a business and to remove me fr
|Fake Business Offer||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 6239
- Canada - 624
- United Kingdom - 536
- Philippines - 486
- India - 459
- Don't blindly trust unsolicited calls
- Shop only at reputed websites with secure online payment
- Verify your card / bank statements every month
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutRelative Stranded or Ill