Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Jerry, United States
Ryan Lewis threatening with lawsuit. Claimed he is with IRS : Posing as IRS, threatening with lawsuit 571-402-0189. Total scam
20281059, United States
Spurious offer. Bogus, phantom loan. Called from 202-810-5984 : calling that i have won something i had not done
|Fake Business Offer||More...|
Erica, United States
credit people in illiniois? Lower credit card debt (that i dont have!) : Can't call back to be removed from list. No option to be removed from list when they call. Just irritating. Cindy Reported: Lower your credit card debt (that i don't have)?
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
daz, United Kingdom
liar claiming to be microsoft. asks you to enter a run command : claiming to b Microsoft, asks you to enter a run command to load up their malware presumably to lock you out and hold you to ransom! basically thieves, number on phone says Illinoi
Becca, United States
Nikki Johnson return the call before legal action is taken against you : I have never answered the call, but the message states the following "Officer Nikki Johnson with the IRS regarding a time sensitive matter to return the call before legal action is
Angus, United States
To avoid being arrested, before something went to claims court : Automated voice message told me to call (559)643-2066 to avoid being arrested and before something went to claims court. Couldn't understand all of it.
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Morris, United States
Threat stating a federal magistrate Lawsuit is going to be filed : Threatening phone calls saying they were the US Treasury and a federal magistrate Lawsuit is going to be filed against me. This is a scam. Recording is noisy.. and the accent is f
Kurt, United States
Kevin Mason, US Treasury - enforcement action executed against you : Hi, This is an attempt to contact you. My name is Kevin Mason, this call is regarding an enforcement action executed against you by the US Treasury...ignoring this will be an init
DRyan, United Kingdom
SCAM!! I HAD A SMALL ACCIDENT & BROKE MY FIBULA AND LEFT ELBOW : I got this text! I don't know who this Sarah is! "Hi Its Sarah, I need you to do me a favour if possible. I had a small accident & broke my fibula and left elbow. Can you text m
GMead, United Kingdom
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre - 1-888-495-8501
- Do not Call Registry - India http://www.nccptrai.gov.in/nccpregistry/
- Beware of bogus debt collectors who threatens to get you arrested
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Seller