Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Kali, United States
Ron Miller, Internal Revenue Service. about to be sued #202-684-3429 : So I got a recorded call from this number informing me that I was about to be sued by the Internal Revenue Service and that I am required to call back at this number, which I just
Ryan, United States
Claim to be from Expedia 509-434-6304. randomly selected! : Your telephone number has been randomly selected by expedia to receive...
|Fake Business Offer||More...|
M Trew, Canada
Canadian Delivery. call asking to me to quote 5526 when calling back : Received a call at 5AM Saturday morning from a computer telling me to quote 5526 and call back to receive a package - no return # given - googled Canadian Delivery and phoned what
Sylvia, United States
Justin Brown Ace Cash Express. threatening legal action on a fake loan : Trying to collect on a fake loan. Threatening legal action from Justin Brown-legal advisor.
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
H Kadis, Canada
Scam Call - Canadian Delivery Express. Package has arrived. Code #5526 : An automated voice message Under the name of :"Canadian Delivery Express" to inform me that my package had arrived and told to call back and give them that number '5526'
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
Karen, United States
J & R Group collecting for Sprint. But I never had a sprint phone : Threat of lawsuit on past due balance owed to Sprint for $600.00 when I NEVER HAD A SPRINT PHONE OR ACCOUNT already talked to sprint they said it is FRAUD that the company is doing
Cole, United States
money loan company, moneyloans.com Called to offer installment loan : Called to offer installment loan. Min. $1500. Started asking for my info that's when i felt something wasn't right. I told him to call back in five minutes while I checked it out.
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Grant Work 780-978-4612 GRANT WORK has a financial proposal for you : Congratulations! GRANT WORK has a financial proposal for you, kindly contact your representative at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
IRS scam, United States
IRS. Black Diamond WA. stating I owe the IRS. Indian accent 3608514703 : Received a message stating I owe the IRS and they are filing charges against me. Told to all number back to which a operator with Indian accent told me I was being sued and wanted
Juan, United States
Michael Black, heavy accented Indian man! IRS was starting proceedings : I answered a call on my cell phone from a heavy accented Indian man from 281-421-2163, a local number. He repeated a 'badge' number, which I ignored. He told me that the IRS was
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 15343
- Canada - 1263
- United Kingdom - 1007
- Philippines - 795
- India - 778
- Real companies will never use mobile numbers in their recruitment mails
- Claims to be the DEA & Demands Payment? Report Extortion Scam1-877-792-2873
- Is the UK Lender Legit? Call Consumer Helpline on 08001116768
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutTrial Offer Scam