Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
DEE, United States
US FED. GOV. GRANTS DEPT. MONEY GRAM OR A CHECKING ACCT. : I WAS TOLD I HAD A GRANT THAT COULD BE GIVEN TO ME THROUGH MONEY GRAM OR A CHECKING ACCT. #360-807-5523 Tony Reported: $9000 IRS grant via Money Gram. SCAM!
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Angel, United States
IRS SCAM. female voice recording stating the IRS is suing you : The call consists of a female voice recording stating the IRS is suing you and to call the number immediately./ This is a scam. If you call back most likely a Asian man will answer
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
kthompso, United States
jason o'connor stating there will be an arrest warrant over tax issues : calls stating that there will be a warrant for arrest due to tax issues. #1-703-457-8119
Dean, United States
Man with broken English wants me to believe I got $8000 Grant : Pathetic scam and a pathetic broken English character from some lousy place. Said I won a grant from the US Government which I can draw in 3 modes! Cash,transfer to bank or by
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
Bill, United Kingdom
Had about 10 calls as soon as I answer they cut off - Insurance scam : Had about 10 calls as soon as I answer they cut off. i did a phone back and got a thanks from Sun Life
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
J, United States
Capital Risk Services 209-400-2594 the calls are B*** S***! : ITS A SCAM! They are probably after credit card info. They claimed to be "Capital Risk Services", a mediation lawyer's office and tried scaring me into paying a settlement for a u
John, United States
Alex Ferguson scam us treasury! Scam now using phone 567-263-0012 : Same trick, same guy, same script and the same scam is still underway, but now using phone 567 263 0012
Kerry, United States
stating that I completed a vacation contest entry. 617-714-0978 : I am in the travel industry and these clowns contacted me stating that I completed a vacation contest entry, which I never do, and have won one of two vacations. They proceeded to
|Travel Offer Scam||More...|
Robin St, United States
Marc Kaufman 530-209-8203 mystery shopping company : He is pretending to be a part of a mystery shopping company. Texting people.
|Fake Business Offer||More...|
Earn $400 per week! To join firstname.lastname@example.org : We are recruiting Survey Shoppers, this position will not affect your job. Earn $400 per week to join send full name and email to: email@example.com
|Mystery Shopper Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 12949
- Canada - 1005
- United Kingdom - 895
- Philippines - 721
- India - 717
- A legitimate debt collector will NOT ask you to pay via Prepaid Card
- Report all fake debt collection calls to FTC & Attorney General's office
- Company you are dealing with could be a fly-by-night operator. Take care!
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Charity