Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Max char, United States
Walls Peter LLP Scam. Phone message from Katharine Reeve FBI : Phone message from Katharine reeve FBI
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Sheila, United States
Crystal Hodge, Carl Lenzy, Richard davenport. About Payday loan : Called said I took out a payday loan for 1798.98. They would not give information the name of the firm they are working for. Was rude and hung up on me.
Raine, United States
James Wilson. PCSpeedy computer scam. Heavy middle eastern accent. : Caller gave a typical script for a remote PC access scam. Obtained the number for "James Wilson" when I asked if I could call from my cellphone. Heavy middle eastern accent, so the
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
Diane, United States
Holliman law Firm called & threatened to kill me and my family : called threatened to kill me and my family if I don't give them money in 2 hours
GT, United States
This is NOT the fraud detection department at Barclay's Card, calling! : FRAUD ALERT! SCAM! THIEVES USING SPOOFED PHONE NUMBER! DON'T ANSWER AND BLOCK THIS NUMBER AND BE AWARE OF SCAMS WITH SIMILAR NUMBERS! BE SMART AND NEVER EVER GIVE YOUR PERSONAL IN
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Benson, United States
From @winacruisepromo.net. You have won our monthly draw! : Got a text message announcing that I have won in their monthly draw. Call 470-809-9117. Does not state what you have “won”! But we can conclude it’s a cruise ’cause the te
|Cruise Offers Scam||More...|
Winona, United States
Said he is from the US Bank & I have a pre approved loan of $3000 : He was sounding like foreigner but told me he works for US bank in Florida and I have a pre approved $3000 loan. Since I’m a US bank customer I tended to believe this. But wh
KayW, United States
Check out what you have won! Please call to redeem your prize! : Got this one which reeks of scam! "Check out what you have won! Please call to redeem your prize 786-605-0052" And this! "Redeem your free trip to the Bahamas! Call 1-786-605-00
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
Nigel, United States
Bogus Credit Card Services offers to reduce interest rate. last chance : It’s recorded voice call from Card Services frauders. Says it’s “your last chance” to lower interest rate. Press #1 to talk to a representative
|Fake Offer Scam||More...|
Cash, United States
foreign accent says a case will be downloaded to county court : The message does not address me by name. It's a generic scam message about some case which will be downloaded to my county court soon. Doesn't say which county! I was not borne ye
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 5822
- Canada - 605
- United Kingdom - 518
- Philippines - 467
- India - 440
- Never click links in mails to go to your bank or card web page
- Look for related complaints, reviews and user comments on the net
- Employment offer from a free email address? Set it aside as Scam
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutCruise Offers Scam