MSPATS14, United States
PYRAMID COLLECTIONS THREAT TO SEND MARSHAL TO MY HOME AND SERVE PAPERS : THREATEN TO SEND MARSHAL TO MY HOME AND SERVE PAPERS FOR COURT.I HAVE NO DEBTS.IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE SERVED THEY WOULDN'T LET YOU KNOW.THEY ARE SCAMMERS AND DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY A
James G, United States
Some IRS Fraud Department Call saying I was committing fraud : Some moron saying they were some depart in the IRS saying I was committing fraud, had a very strong indie voice, and was very Grable in the voice and speech as if I caught them of
Srenkema, United States
IRS - Regarding a tax crime that they say I have committed! 2025069983 : I have had a message from this # regarding a tax crime that they say I have committed, lol, in calling them back I was given a countdown from 40 mins to 25 mins before law enforcem
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
anastasi, United States
claim to be IRS criminal investigator united states. Lies! 2024701421 : claim to be IRS criminal investigator. Said will be arrested unless I pay him. He said they tried to deliver papers but no one at home! Lies! Scam numbers: #202-470-1421, #202
Bitman, United States
Fraud detection department at Barclay card. 1-302-255-8888 : I got this voice mail on my Google Voice number. The electronic voice was pretty fishy, but since I don't have a Barclay card, it's obvious this is phishing. Google's transcript
|Phone Phishing (Vishing)||More...|
patel, United States
Lisa Jackson. Recd letter saying i am qualified to receive two tickets : 18557232978. Received letter saying i am qualified to receive two tickets worth $1398 and i have to attend a conference to receive free tickets all i have to pay is taxes for tic
PAYDAY, United States
Stevie, United States
IRS Fraud department - A legal petition has been issued for tax fraud : Auto dialed claiming to be the IRS Tax Audit department. A legal petition has been issued for tax fraud. Please call back before this goes to court or you are arrested.
diane w, United States
IEPTCS.COM SCAM. 49.95 THREE TIMES CHARGED TO MY CARD : 49.95 THREE TIMES CHARGED CARD AND THEY STILL GOT THRU TO STEAL MY MONEY.
Mari, United States
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 6164
- Canada - 622
- United Kingdom - 536
- Philippines - 481
- India - 455
- You should never pay money to apply for a grant or to receive it
- Beware of bogus debt collectors who threatens to get you arrested
- Worried about ID Theft? Visit http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/microsites/idtheft
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutTelemarketing Call