Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
SCAM , United States
John Miller from Coastal Legal Processing, Quincy LLC : I received a call from a John Miller from Coastal Legal Processing located in Arizona. They called to tell me that I took out a loan in October 2009 for $500. The company (they wou
dont kno, United States
scam number calls &hangs up. Student loans consolidation. 17208640703 : number calls cell phone and hangs up. Nuisance calls Dave reported: Robocall- Student loan forgiveness scam
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
anonymou, United States
STATED I OWED A PAY DAY LOAN FROM 8 YRS AGO - scam! #17192701521 : CALLED AND STATED I HAVE BEEN BROUGHT UP ON CHARGES OR ALLEGATIONS - STATED I OWED A PAY DAY LOAN FROM 8 YRS AGO AND WANTED ME TO START VERIFYING EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION - I TOLD TH
kelly de, United States
john miller said I owe payday loan from 2011. Scam 18552021206 : said I owe payday loan from 2011, and have felony charges SCAM! I don't have any loans in collection
sherri, United States
CFS OR MAC DEVELOPMENT GROUP KEEPS THREATENING COURT AND FINES : THIS LADY LISA KEEPS CALLING AND ASKING FOR $550.00 AND CANNOT GIVE ME INFORMATION JUST KEEPS THREATENING COURT AND FINES AND ITS FROM LIKE PRIOR TO 2013 THEY CANT EVEN GIVE A DATE
kim, United States
cardinal legal group - SSN was being investigated for wire fraud : Received call stating my social security number was being investigated for wire fraud. Scam # 18552022799
Chrystel, United States
Voicemail stating its final IRS notice. will file lawsuit 870-623-9420 : Says the IRS will file lawsuit against me if I do not call back because this is the final Notice. Sounds like a whole lot of crap to me! # Federal Tax Threat Scam
Staci, United States
BlackMail Scam saying they will contact your spouse about your past! : Sender tries to convince you that they know something about your past and are going to contact your significant other.
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
ColdWell, United States
Pretending they are the IRS & demands that I call back : Voice message which do not state your name asking "YOU" to call back. Fraudsters using "IRS" to scare people. These calls are a pain in the ass. You just can't stop them
BobPark, United States
VM Stating IRS lawsuit filed under my name & social security number! : Got a voice mail stating my name and social has been flagged by the IRS for fraud and a lawsuit is filed. Asks to call 202-241-3512. Interestingly it ends with "God Bless You!"
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Check UK Lenders at: http://www.fca.org.uk/firms/systems-reporting/register
- Someone pretending to be a DEA Agent? Notify the DEA at 877-792-2873
- Research the employer name on the internet; contact it directly
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutMissed Call Fraud