Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Doug, United States
334-316-0617 Steve Modern or Martin calling regarding U.S. Treasury : The same as has been reported -- a Steve Modern or Martin calling regarding U.S. Treasury, Federal Magistrate, etc. Call went to voicemail three times and then I'm assuming they g
Adonis, United States
Another computer remote service scam! Windows Technical Service Team : The caller has very thick Indian accent. 646-612-3444 Claimed they are from Windows Technical Service Team located in NY. He wanted me to let him check my computer from remote. I
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
Rafel, United States
Technical Support 800-391-9038 called to help me with my computer : I had not made a service request! Got this unsolicited call from "Technical Support" wanting to help me with my computer. I said I haven't made a service request. He said they wor
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
Jermaine, United States
Bogus pet sellers on Craigs List. Possibly Africans : Offered to sell kittens. 909-939-9103. Was pushing for money. The email read terrible! Obviously not native Americans. The language reminds one of Nigerian money transfer emails!
|Pets Related Scam||More...|
Vanessa, United States
Kimberly Negotiations voice mail. Need to verify a recent transaction : VM (844-271-6103) stating they need to verify a recent bank transaction to check whether it was authorized. That's crazy! Who the hell are they to seek verification of my bank tran
50375906, El Salvador
I'll love to be the buyer of ur jeep on Kiji. 585-502-7930 : Beware! Scam thief on KIJIJI. Asks to contact by email. email@example.com. He wants to by a Jeep Cherokee I have placed on KIJIJI for sale and offers to pay extra.
|Classified Ad Scams||More...|
Mitsu, United States
April Weiss, fake Mary Kay buyer. Sent me a bad check, to cash : Beware of this fraud. "She" (?) emailed me and said she is visiting my town for a photo shoot and wanted me to assemble a list of Mary Kay products for her rep to pick up. She sai
Nikey, United States
vacaspecial.com Winner! You earned 1st place in our monthly drawing! : We were at Starbucks and all three of us received this text from @vacaspecial.com, at the same time! "You have earned 1st place in our monthly drawing! Call 530-306-5303" All
|Holiday / Vacation Scam||More...|
Brody, United States
Urgent msg. 561-807-0643 Your Wells Fargo Debit Card has suspicious : Your Wells Fargo Debit Card has suspicious charges. Urgent Message!. Call 561-807-0643 Well, I don't bank with WF!! The text is 100% scam! Don't lose your card info!!
|Fake Call, Text From Bank||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 10695
- Canada - 832
- United Kingdom - 777
- India - 687
- Philippines - 670
- Use a company that offers to sell for a fee after the timeshare is sold
- Keep your anti virus and anti malware softwares active & updated
- Legitimate businesses don't ask for credit card # or banking information
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutBilling Scam