Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
b, United States
IRS SCAM - 206-946-8216 recorded voice about a law suit : Threatening IRS call that is obviously a scam. Demands a call back. IRS would not leave threat messages!
Jim, United States
David Copper? Pretends to be IRS employee & wants my Credit Card info : Pretend to be IRS employee, ask to pay over due TAX.
Shannon , United States
Claims to be IRS & that IRS was starting legal proceedings against me : was given this number by a recorded message saying the IRS was starting legal proceedings against me. I called it and someone in broken English said "Welcome to the IRS" I said
Lopez, United States
IRS investigations department will file lawsuit in San Francisco : Calls presenting as IRS investigations department, saying that due to back taxes and willfull evasion of taxes based on a 7-year audit, a lawsuit is being filled with the U.S. Dist
Michael , United States
Eric Foster, Department of Legal Affairs 636-296-1515 : Caller stated his name was Eric Foster calling in reference to some type of legal action from department of legal affairs, US Treasury
UNK, United States
UNKNOWN man about a bill which I had paid in 2013!! Threats!! : THIS BILL WAS PAID IN 2013 CHECK CASHED. NOW THEY ARE CALLING WITH THREATENING REMARKS, LOST MY JOB BECAUSE THEY WOULD CALL MY JOB AND THREATENING THE EMPLOYERS. i have reported it
Jenni, United States
Adele, South Africa
Omo washing powder reward - to phone a Mrs Sonia Owen : I received a sms stating that with Omo I've won R500 000.You then have to phone a Mrs Sonia Owen. They want you to phone from your mobile phone otherwise they get rude. You of cour
JezelleF, United States
Michael, Jim, James Anthony, John Anthony, Jim Myron - SCAMMER : Aliases: Jim, James, John, Michael, James Anthony, John Anthony Luiz He uses multiple phone numbers and Whats App to communicate. He does test message on (818)406-6453 His al
|Romance, Love, Dating Scam||More...|
SeeSee, United States
SCAM - Beware! voice message stating we had done fraud 770-847-6683 : Called and when answered got an voice message stating we had fraud. This is a SCAM. Never spoke to anyone even when we answered the phone.
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 14432
- Canada - 1159
- United Kingdom - 967
- Philippines - 769
- India - 753
- Don't click a link or visit a website suggested in an unsolicited txt
- Do Not Call Registration - Canada https://www.lnnte-dncl.gc.ca/index-eng
- Don't release personal info unless 100% certain
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutCollect Call, Call Forwarding Scam