Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Stephen, United States
E-Z Pass email@example.com Fake. Pay for driving on toll road : Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2014 17:33:43 -0400 Subject: Pay for driving on toll road From: firstname.lastname@example.org E-ZPass Service Center Dear customer, You have not p
johnnad, United States
fake reward. I thought verizon was giving some kind of promotion : called and stated i would recieve 76$ off my next bill. just had to sign in to verizon76.com...In which I was stupid enough to do....i thought verizon was giving some kind of promo
chris, United States
VERIZON76. call to redeem your $76.00. Verizon cares about you : Calls phone asking you to go to verizon76.com and log into your Verizon account and get 76 dollars off your next bill Theodora: log on to verizon76.com for free credit to my acc
Your Samsung Key has won the sum of £850,000 Graham Hugh : email@example.com. QUOTE: Congratulations. the code you have entered has been validated as our 2nd place winner of this year's Samsung Prize. Prize information.
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
indika , Sri Lanka
your mobile number won uk lotto promo firstname.lastname@example.org : your mobile number won 600000 pounds in uk lotto promo. for claims contact us via email: email@example.com
|Cruise Offers Scam||More...|
mives, United States
Brandon wanted to offer me 25% more than my asking price : Posted an ad on Craigslist for a Macbook and "Brandon" texted at 1:30 AM to see if it was still available. When I said yes, "he" wanted to offer me 25% more than my asking price to
|Classified Ad Scams||More...|
Rick, United States
My computer shows a Found Virus Banner. Call 866-897-7320 : Hello I was browsing and suddenly this banner popped up asking to call 8668977320 for removing virus in my computer. It says my computer is infected by 2 viruses. I have not ca
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
Bonnie C, United States
Verizon76.com I wd get credit of $76 if I logged in at www.Verizon.com : They called by cell phone # and told me I would get credit $76 to my account if I called and logged in online. #www.Verizon76.com scam #605-366-0349
Liz, United States
Barclay Account Security Group. card is on hold for fraudulent charge : This time they are passing themselves off as, Barclay Account Services Group and that your card is on hold for fraudulent charges and that you need to enter your card number to p
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
Eileen, United States
Michelle Bailey Compair / US Airlines / Nat'l Assn. of Travelers : US Airlines (not) Compare 844-876-2674 Michelle Bailey Customer Relations Manager Offer for 2 free tix continental US up to $1450.00 Nat'l Association of Travelers Susta
|Fake Offer Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 5822
- Canada - 605
- United Kingdom - 518
- Philippines - 467
- India - 440
- Sign up for automated transaction text alerts from your bank
- Worried about ID Theft? Visit http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/microsites/idtheft
- Jurors are not summoned via text message or phone
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutClassified Ad Scams