Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Now hiring Secret Analyst. Work part-time with no degree/experience an : Fake job offer!! Beware of check fraud! Now hiring Secret Analyst. Work part-time with no degree/experience and earn $400 weekly. If you are interested, send full names to (hrdep
|Fake Job Offer||More...|
Damien, United States
Nationwide Unsecured Loan offers loan but later told me to send money : I was looking around on the internet for a loan and got a call from this number #954-719-6595. They offers $2000 at 200 $ for 12 months. And no advance fees. Well I said fine an
tom, United States
Linda Joana scam. Don't send her money. Posing as a white woman : Looking for someone to send money for her to come from from Ghana to the US. Complete lies. African man posing as a white woman in love
|Romance, Love, Dating Scam||More...|
Rashad karaky travelersaward.com 1 million dollars winning prize : I have received an email from firstname.lastname@example.org to clame 1 million dollars winning prize. There was an attached file that i did not open but on email they asked for
Missed call from this +221 number. Why are they calling me? : Got a miss call from 00221760011716. It's international number and I have no one in foreign countries to call me!
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
Kat, United States
Warning me of a Final Notice by the IRS 202-821-4284 : Automated recording. Claiming to be the IRS and they are warning me of a Final Notice. If I don't call back will be sued. My accounts will be frozen and assets will be seized.
jack, United States
internal revenue? they say they are suing me. It's is certainly not : they say they are suing me. I don't intend to take this message seriously! IRS won't be calling my cell which has new number and is certainly not with the IRS
Giant1, United States
YOUR CREDIT CARD IS LOCKED. PRESS 1 TO UNLOCK. #225-310-8032 : Doesn't say which debit card! No bank name given. And the automated system wants your 16 digit card number!! Has to be a scam. I don't throw card or account numbers around!
|Fake Call, Text From Bank||More...|
Wendy, United States
Jacky he doesn't even know English but have grand plan to scam people : He send this crap! "You will have to add altogether the total cost and the extra fee of 2,400 with the tip of $100 if you have a perfect well job on my tees that will be deliver
Nia, United States
Michael Davis (618) 509 9539 Robertson law. Arrest Warrant : This jackass emailed me (from: email@example.com) stating that there was a warrant for my arrest, he emailed me a copy of the warrant and a summons stating that I w
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 14367
- Canada - 1148
- United Kingdom - 964
- Philippines - 765
- India - 751
- Alert from bank? Call bank at it's official # or check out their website
- Don't release personal info unless 100% certain
- Someone pretending to be a DEA Agent? Notify the DEA at 877-792-2873
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Job Offer