Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
DianaD, United States
Credit Card Urgent matter. Claimed to be Consumer Credit Services : Talked about urgent matter - told them i would call card company myself to check on the matter Pam Reported: Claimed to be Consumer Credit Services. Robo calls with automated me
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
mike, United States
charley williams - lifetime $6,700.00 from a government grant : I had won a once in a lifetime 6700 from a government grant. All I had to do is pay 250 to a cvs moneygram for tax purposes.
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
FredGros, United States
To call 805-309-0150 it is time sensitive Sounds like a threat : US Treasury?? Calls you gives instructions to call back NUMBER 805-309-0150 tells that it is time sensitive Sounds like a threat to being picked up. I also saved a recording.
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
Frank, United States
Treasury Department 1-469-351-7852 You are under investigation : Automated recording stating that they are an agent with the Treasury Department, Badge number 9165, and that I am under investigation, and need to contact them. Deborah Reported
G Best , Angola
Tried to apply scare tactics by saying IRS was filing a lawsuit : Fake threat of lawsuit by the IRS. IRS hardly ever files lawsuit to recover few hundred or few thousand dollars! joyce e Reported: Says IRS is going to file a lawsuit. Other ins
Rands, United States
Kevin Mason, US Treasury says I will face a magistrate or a grand jury : Threatening to present me before a "magistrate" or a "grand jury" if I tried to avoid calling back.
Polka, United States
IRS has filed a lawsuit. Call 206-823-3365 before its too late : Says it's the final warning. IRS will start legal action soon and you will be in trouble! Call back to know your case number and act to avoid bad times!
Trend, United States
Recording about an IRS tax debt Suggesting to call back OR face action : Robocall threatening legal action if they are not called back. IRS tax debt scam. Certainly not the IRS.
MiaF, United States
Says they have been trying to reach me! As if 'm absconding! : I'm available all the while on my phone as well as on email and snail mail! Scam! If IRS wants to reach me they would have send out a letter with specifics
Tesla, United States
Card Member Services wants to lower your credit card interest rate : Recorded voice. Important message about your credit card account. suggesting that you can lower your credit card rate by speaking to an operator.
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Don't release personal info unless 100% certain
- Report all fake debt collection calls to FTC & Attorney General's office
- Real companies will never use mobile numbers in their recruitment mails
- US Federal Court Orders Shutdown of Click4Support and other Bogus Tech Support Websites
- Indian Origin Man behind a Massive IRS Phone Call Scam Sentenced to 175 Months in Prison
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Buyer