Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Alice, United States
Michael Davis from Wilmer & Associates. I had 48 hours to respond : I received an email stating that I owed a payday loan and was going to be arrested for check fraud, theft by deception, and violation of federal banking regulation actb1983? Told m
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
amy, United States
Steve Martin, US Treasury. Scammer that leaves a message : I have received multiple messages from this number. This is a scammer that leaves a message for you to call them immediately. They say this is a second attempt to reach you and
Nina, United States
You have won a $100 Walmart giftcard! Press 1 to talk to a rep : I was just back from shopping at Walmart when I received this call! Told me I had won $100 Giftcard being a "loyal customer" and click 1 to talk to a representative. Talked to a gu
|Gift Card Winner Scam||More...|
Sand, United States
Internal Revenue Service. Told call was time sensitive. 415-506-1282 : Told call was time sensitive, never used any of the home occupants names. Phishing for potential victims who might call back?
Alex, United States
Dept of Legal Affairs US Treasury William White has English disability : Got a call from William White (Department of Legal Affairs, US Treasury!) 408-905-2068. Well, Mr. White had serious English disability! He had a fake accent and would repeat "oka
Brown N, United States
Wenona, United States
Julie Smith, IRS. Don't disregard this message. Return the call before : Voice message from Julie Smith, the Internal Revenue Service. "Don't disregard this message. Matter is time sensitive. Return the call before we take any action against you.
PaulK, United Kingdom
Scammer! Asking me whether I had worked in a factory : The caller wanted to know whether I had worked in a factory! I asked him to identify himself. He tried to wriggle out repeatedly and kept on asking about " working in factory"!
|Fake Offer Scam||More...|
firstname.lastname@example.org recruiting silent shoppers! Silentsurvey.net : I got a text saying we are currently recruiting silent shoppers. This position will not affect your current job. Earn $400 a week to join send full name to info@Silentsurvey.net
|Fake Offer Scam||More...|
Reddingt, United States
Heather from Cardholder Services offering to lower my interest rate : Robo call of offering to lower my credit card interest rate. Asking to press 1. Heather from Card Holder Services. Called my unlisted phone. Total scam. Wonder how they get hold of
|Service Providers Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 7722
- Canada - 696
- United Kingdom - 618
- Philippines - 572
- India - 554
- Don't sign up for offers which are too good to be true
- Don't release personal info unless 100% certain
- Employment offer from a free email address? Set it aside as Scam
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Investment