Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Abra, United States
Hello there! Sorry I have problems with my headphone set!! 6265000617 : RESORT STAY IN ORLANDO. Recorded conversation that seems like a real person. It starts with " hello there sorry I have problems with my headphone set...." Bulls***! Al Reported
|Fake Service Agency||More...|
pre tria, United States
Pretrial processing company - threatening costly litigation : phone number 812-214-4590 is a scam. Threatening legal action unless I send money.
|Collect Call, Call Forwarding Scam||More...|
Mary, United States
Jordan Interdivision Mediation Services Vague info with implied threat : Called me at work #, with recording claiming I had an account placed with their office, vague info with implied threat of "negative action" against me if I do not contact them, pre
HolaD, United States
AMAZING RESORT VACATION OPPORTUNITY! Timeshare sales scam : Luring people to attend a Timeshare sales program by only talking about an AMAZING RESORT VACATION OPPORTUNITY... Don't end up getting swindled!
Lorraine, United States
Mr.Leonard Johnson - they are sending papers out to take me to court! : Keeps calling my job and cell phone saying I owe monies back from 2011 and that they are sending papers out to take me to court. I don't intend to pay unless the alleged debt is
BREW, United States
Retired , United States
Rob Weber (RW Financial) - fraud! needs information to issue payment : Call to claim your insurance beneficiary..needs information to issue payment.
Falks, United States
JANET FISHER. Free cruise to the Caribbean! Provided u answer a survey : Offering a free cruise trip to the Caribbean if you answer a survey... I suspect this is a timeshare sales scam
|Travel Offer Scam||More...|
margrita, United States
money transfer posing as grandson - Scam call by a Hispanic male : Hispanic male, became angry when I didn't believe he was my grandson, and spoke vulgar things of what he would do to me...
|Money Transfer Scam||More...|
Maxwell, United States
Company offering to reduce credit card interest rate : Scam call from 5159741963 offering to reduce CC interest rate. Fake offer. Proceed to rely on them only if you are ready to take the risk of a compromised credit card!!
|Service Providers Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- "From" mail ID can be spoofed to read like a familiar mail id. Take Care!
- Extortion Call from the IRS? Report scam calls to the IRS at 1-800-829-1040
- Forward scam texts to 7726, to alert your cellphone carrier
- Indian Call Centers posing as the IRS are blasting phone calls to consumers in US & Canada
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- US Federal Court Orders Shutdown of Click4Support and other Bogus Tech Support Websites
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Offer Scam