Kim, United States
Lan Wild apartment scam on craigslist. ATB Financial, Calgary, Canada : This is the email I received in reply to a question about an apartment he had listed in Staten Island - Craigslist. I really hope they find this person and arrest him. Thankfully
|Classified Ad Scams||More...|
Choudhry, United Kingdom
Amazon Loan, Sharan Brown, Kiran Abdi. Advance fee thieves : They call you with the above number and tell you that they will offer you a loan amount but will take some money from you in advance. Then make you transfer more money to india pro
HKMAN, United States
Dominic Connor left me a voice-mail that I have a legal issue : He left me a voice-mail and told me that I have a legal issue and if I dont take the last chance to call him back or my attorney to call him back, I will be in trouble, LOL.
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
ANWAR, United Kingdom
85557828, United States
Intergrated services threatened to take to court. Wants money! : Threaten to take to court. Won't reveal any information about the collection. Just wants money. Pretending to be an arbitrator.
Pissed, United States
RLL, United States
KF, United States
Sigmund Ross. Bureau of Defaulters Agency - FTC Incorporation scam : e-mail from Sigmund Ross Warrant co Find Your Warrant Copy :- Attorney :- Sigmund Ross Number :- (339) 337 6502 Due Amount :- $698.00 Bureau of Defaulters Agency - FTC Incorpo
Bret, United States
Tax Scam pretending to be US Treasury. Indian sounding man : Beware of fraud messages left by 786-486-0869. Man sounding Indian calls himself Steve Martin and tries to scam people
cheryl, United States
unknown refuse to identify themselves. they refused to stop calling : called 12 year olds phone several times. I called to ask them to stop. They then try to get personal info from me. When I refused they refused to stop calling the phone as I reques
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 6910
- Canada - 653
- United Kingdom - 572
- Philippines - 519
- India - 506
- Never click links in mails to go to your bank or card web page
- Research the employer name on the internet; contact it directly
- 90% of job ads in Free Classified portals are bogus. Stay away!
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Charity