Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Tynee, United States
Disney vacation scam! Told me Ihave won free vacation of several days : It was a recorded call. So I suspect they are calling everyone around and telling "YOU HAVE WON!" ... The entire town has won free vacations to the Disney! Stupid scam! Doesn't e
|Holiday / Vacation Scam||More...|
Sol, United States
Bogus Survey to get Cruise Itckets to the Bahamas Free : Congratulations! You've been selected for a free cruise to the Bahamas! To claim your free travel vouchers, please complete this survey. Click! I hung up!!
|Cruise Offers Scam||More...|
Eric , United States
scam calling as IRS Agent. Alleges I have black taxes : Calling as 4 irs tax debt. Alleges I have black taxes and I have to call someone in the IRS before they prosecute me!!
chaves, United States
Jones, Patterson & Associates, LLC threatens wage garnishment : they called about a debt my husbands ex had and that he was an account holder that he had to pay orthere would be wage garnishment and a law suit etc. They said we can settle our
cancel credit card because they take fifty euros every month : cancel credit card because they take fifty euros every month. i don't know for what
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
SUNIL S, India
DR.HENRY MARK, (Asia Zonal Coordinator) Coca-Cola Inc.® : hE SCAMMED AND ASKED 18100 FOR RECEIVE THE WINNING PRIZE PARCEL
|Lucky Draw Scam||More...|
Cooper, United States
Marge, United States
Got a call alleging I had not paid back a loan. Want $875 : The caller would not share his office address or website. The name he gave was Pre Trial Intervention. He said money is due to whoever is the lender who had lent me money! He sai
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Jaime, United States
Man with Indian accent left a message threatening to arrest me at work : Unless I call him at 1-619-373-1672, I will be arrested at work. What he tries to convey is that I will soon be humiliated in front of co-workers and hence need to call back to avo
Repeated calls. no VM. It was a recorded voice about Bahamas Cruise : Being pestered in Toronoto with repeated calls. Won’t leave any message. Turned out to be the regular suspect! Cruise to the Bahamas! They never tire, pushing this scam.
|Cruise Offers Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 5119
- Canada - 589
- United Kingdom - 478
- Philippines - 432
- India - 411
- Don't sign up for offers which are too good to be true
- A debt collector in US has to send written notice, within 5 days of a call
- IRS - http://www.irs.gov/uac/Newsroom/IRS-Warns-of-Pervasive-Telephone-Scam
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutRomance, Love, Dating Scam