Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
AL, United States
Final Resolution? Threaten to take me to court #8552031875 : Claimed to have legal documentation. Threaten to take me to court. Was rude and if I called back to question them they will file harassment charges against me...LOL...totally bog
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Mindon, United States
Final notice from to reduce your Credit Card debt. #3347814291 : Final Notice to reduce your interest rate! Rude voice mail exhorting you to use their "expert" service to crash your debt. SCAM! Widely reported credit card theft scam Allan Rep
Jojo, United States
Robocall about credit card Card services interest reduction 4067554129 : This call has been flagged as illegal and scam since my phone number is registered with the National Do Not call system! Legitimate telemarketers do not call me unless there is a
LeoEd, United States
Your STUDENT LOAN is flagged for reduction. Parting Gift by Obama!! : Hmmmm... it's supposedly a parting gift by Obama to hardworking people who are burdened by hefty student loan debt! I was one of the lucky people selected to have my debt reduced u
RossF, United States
Robo call selling wireless home security systems 281-624-4457 : Spam Telemarketing using computer recorded message. Robo calls are illegal if a consumer has not previously accepted to receive those calls. Reported to the FTC
|Service Providers Scam||More...|
Fabian, United States
Wireless home security system - telemarketing scam : Sales pitch for a wireless home security system. Caller ID spoofed. Total scam. Hope no one falls for this! Scammers would ask for credit card info for "security" and then set up
Lewis, United States
Fake offer to reduce credit card debt by lowering rate : Interest rate reduction scam. Robocalled to offer a lower interest rate on my credit card. It turned out the callers have no clue who you are and what credit card you hold
|Fake Offer Scam||More...|
Al, United States
Jeanne, United States
Susan with credit card debt relief service. Credit card debt relief s : Recorded voice claim to have monitored my credit card use and offers to help me reduce debt. You keep getting exactly similar calls at least once a day.. but always from differen
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
BMann, United States
Fake Microsoft support scam. Dummy popup which appears real 6269636356 : SCAM! Bogus popup warns you about computer trouble, malware and such stuff and wants you to call 855-334-9302 before all your data is wiped clean by the virus. It's a scam! Nothi
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Company you are dealing with could be a fly-by-night operator. Take care!
- Never click links in mails to go to your bank or card web page
- Claims to be the DEA & Demands Payment? Report Extortion Scam1-877-792-2873
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- US Federal Court Orders Shutdown of Click4Support and other Bogus Tech Support Websites
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutHarassing Calls