Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Amy, United States
Officer John Parker. I was wanted for IRS fraud. would send police : Received a phone call stating it was urgent that I returned the call. Told me I was wanted for IRS fraud and I needed to give him the name of my lawyer or he would send a police o
Elizabet, United States
Steve Martin, claiming to be with U.S Treasury Department 650-690-8806 : This is another callback number associated with the "Steve Martin Tax Scam." I had been forewarned about the one using the callback number of 6506908806, so I did not attempt to
Jane, United States
Julie Smith, same IRS scam as below. I asked them a bunch of questions : I got the same bogus call from "julie Smith" from the IRS. I had checked it out using this site, so I knew it was a scam before I called them back. At that point, I was jerking THE
joanne, United States
Cheap Tickets USA Airlines. 2 round trip tickets & first class stay : 2 round trip tickets, first class accommodations at any one of over 1000 Deluxe hotel locations. Retail value up to $1,398.00.
|Travel Offer Scam||More...|
Cher, United States
Does not leave company name or what it is in regards : Does not leave company name or what it is in regards to 855 414 6205
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Chris, United States
abcdefgh, United States
OMG! You need to see this clip http://9nl.cc/ten6c?nVa 121-010-0001 : FRM: Erika MSG: OMG! You need to see this clip!! http://9nl.cc/ten6c?nVa
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
M Jones, Canada
Chris, United Kingdom
Perfect Preferences offers of subscriptions to magazines and lotteries : Telemarketing call with offers of subscriptions to magazines and lotteries, ending in a list of companies that will now cold call offereing services
MLong, United States
An Indian sounding man said he is from ComEd & I can save $50 : He said I can save $50 every month by switching to ComEd. The accent was terrible and difficult to understand without the guy to repeat himself! Has ComEd engaged call centers in
|Fake Offer Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 7045
- Canada - 657
- United Kingdom - 581
- Philippines - 529
- India - 514
- Do Not Call Registration - Canada https://www.lnnte-dncl.gc.ca/index-eng
- Federal Trade Commission's ID Theft Hotline: 1-877-438-4338
- IRS - http://www.irs.gov/uac/Newsroom/IRS-Warns-of-Pervasive-Telephone-Scam
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutForeign Job Offer