Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
David Ta, United States
Tax scam wants me to call back about a tax problem with my past tax : Requested I call about a tax problem with my past tax returns.
Crystal, United States
Perry Hillburn within a month asked for money. Had met on Facebook : Met on Facebook, and within a month asked for money. Believed he is another scammer
|Romance, Love, Dating Scam||More...|
Angelina, United States
Carrie, United States
Alex Marshall , IRS SCammer! Wants money sent to him NOW! : Claims to be from the IRS and wants money paid now today. Or he will process the papers for legal action
celine, United States
Nash Jones, National Corporation Bank. Approved of a loan of $5,000 : He told me that I was approved of a loan of $5,000 the name of the company is Pittsburgh National Corporation Bank. He got my credit card # he said that he will pay the amount all
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
COMPLAIN, United States
tyler, United States
Said to call back because i committed fraud to the IRS 571-335-1514 : said to call back because i committed fraud to the IRS. This is a fraud! Anytime I have had an issue with the IRS, I have always received a letter from them not a voice message lik
Sheila, United States
US Treasury scam call! Voicemail recording saying I needed to pay : Telling me they are coming after me for unpaid bill. they don't tell you what there after you for, they want you to call them back. Boston Ma. 1-857-444-0281
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
d, United States
Fake IRS - Claims there is lawsuit being brought up against me : Fakers.. trying to scare people. They do target seniors. My parents were worried and called me!
|Fake Service Agency||More...|
Morris, United States
Talented Rewards that you have won a $100 gift card. Pay $3 Processing : states they are a company out of Tampa Florida. They tell you that you have won a $100 gift card from one of many retail stores. They ask for credit card to pay a $3 processing fe
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Check whether the Charity is duly registered at respective Govt. websites
- Report all fake debt collection calls to FTC & Attorney General's office
- Ask for offer details to be sent to you, by mail for review
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- iYogi Tech Support Scam Busted! Washington State Attorney General Files Lawsuit
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Buyer