Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Bill, United States
US Treasury Keeps calling trying to offer me a $9000 grant. : 253-256-1228 Keeps calling trying to offer me a $9000 grant. Complete scam!
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
lucyliu, United States
caller management solutions - $100 Gift Card good at Walmart : They said they represent companies like Walmart and Target and were giving out $100 gift cards that could be used in various retail stores however they needed a one time shipping f
Cork, United States
ID Scam, United States
Global Discovery 815-704-3749. trying to deliver legal documents : I got a call from 8157043749 with a lady asking if I knew my sister. I asked her to repeat that and then asked why? She said she was trying to deliver legal documents and needed to
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Crown Survey Group recruiting Silent Shoppers. 416-903-8545 : Message reads "We are recruiting Silent Shoppers.This position will not affect your job. Earn $300 per week.To join send your full names to email: email@example.com"
SKB, United States
Pretending calling from a Debt collector 804-313-8708 : Pretending that their office had received a complain on SS# associated..
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
KC, United States
Debt Fraud Callers. going to be served papers from two charges : Just got a call (307-274-8686) from this number and it is the same message as always from other unknown numbers I get weekly, lol saying the same thing. going to be served papers f
Ashley, United States
Caller Solutions Management- Free gift cards, up to a $190 total : Received an automated call saying I'd won a $100 gift card though one of the company's business partners, and that I was being contacted to set up the shipping details. When I
rupam , India
Shamindra Das, Indrani Bharat Nirman Parivar Limited. Canada Jobs : This is just to inform you that I saw an advertisement in Anandabazar patrika. That the name of the company is Indrani Bharat Nirman Parivar Limited and they are offering jobs in C
|Fake Job Offer||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 8190
- Canada - 708
- United Kingdom - 642
- Philippines - 597
- India - 577
- Equifax: 888.766.0008, Experian: 888.397.3742, Transunion: 888.909.8872
- Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre - 1-888-495-8501
- Yes! Be rude and impolite with telephone scammers
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutTelemarketing Call