Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Albert M, United States
MyApparelCafe.com charged my Visacard $8.22 for something not purchsed : they charged my Visa card $8.22 for something I never actually purchased. I didn't call them but I called my credit card company and had my card cancelled.
Sharon, United States
irs? that there wasn't enough taxes taken out of my salary for 5 years : Stated there is a lawsuit against us. The call registered from Benton City, Washington. The caller stated that there wasn't enough taxes taken out of my salary for 5 years, and t
fitz, United States
Usual scam voice mail claiming they are the IRS. Foreign voice : Left voice mail indicating IRS was suing us.
jeannine, United States
priority one resolutions about a quick cash loan form 2/2011 : keep calling and harassing me about a quick cash loan form 2/2011 and now another one 12/2012 stating I will be served and asking what my address is they know last 4 of my social a
Rebecca, United States
Unknown but they are of Asian decent but claims local government : The phone number shows up as 657897865 and they claim to be calling from the federal government. When you call them on the scam they just hang up. I cant block the call because the
MaleCat, United States
Direct Processing Claimed to know my SSN said I had two felony charges : Claimed to know my SSN and said I had two felony charges on my record. Directed me to an attorney (Casey Richards 207-805-9378, lol nice take from the famous attorney firm Casey a
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Steve, United States
Fake IRS call. utomated voice message informing us we were being sued : This number called with an automated voice message informing us we were being sued by the IRS. We were supposed to call back for details or to contest the charges. J Lucks Rep
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
gz, United States
"IRS" SCAM! guy with indian accent said i owed 4895.03 in back taxe : same deal; guy with indian accent said i owed 4895.03 in back taxes and a lawsuit would be filed and i would lose my drivers license. (?)
mhan5487, United States
Message is the irs is filing a lawsuit and the fine is $200 5093834065 : Automated message. Doesn't say your name. Message is the irs is filing a lawsuit and the fine is $200.00 and to call this number
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
Cliff, United States
Sam Cooper said I was being sued by the IRS. East Indian accent : I was called by someone claiming to be Sam Cooper with an East Indian accent. He said I was being sued by the IRS and that they had been trying to contact me by mail 5 months ago.
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 14552
- Canada - 1167
- United Kingdom - 976
- Philippines - 771
- India - 757
- Check UK Lenders at: http://www.fca.org.uk/firms/systems-reporting/register
- Never fall for phone calls offering instant, cheap loan
- Call FTC toll-free helpline: 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357)
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Indian Origin Man behind a Massive IRS Phone Call Scam Sentenced to 175 Months in Prison
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutRental, Real Estate Scam