Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Alison, United States
Sarah Raimondi needs a baby sitter. Sends a check of $2000 to buy toys : Complete scam on Care.com! Beware! Sends bad checks and ask you to go to bank and cash the checks and send part of the money to someone in Nigeria!!
|Classified Ad Scams||More...|
Glen, United States
Won Android Touchpad Tablet. Debra Lang,1500 Beville Road, Florida : Got a letter offering a free Android Touchpad Tablet. I have to attend a sales pitch, though! I know how these sales promos work! They turn rude if you refuse to buy the vacation
|Fake Offer Scam||More...|
lee, United States
interrogated recovery service. process papers with Wayne county court : caller gives your name and last four digits of ss# and says that you took out a loan from seaside loans(looked up, is located in Australia) and wrote check that bounced from 5th th
Brad, United States
David Johnson, Dept. of Legal Affairs. Calling about serious legal act : Claim calling about serious legal action against the person called and state this is a verbal notification and to call to avoid serious legal action.
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Tony M, United States
Martin or Madra recorded message to contact US Treasury enforcement : See post under 2133923920 Left recorded message to contacting about US Treasury enforcement action being taken against me and I needed to call or I would end up in front of a Fe
Apple free lotto winning message on my phone in Philippines : The message says I have won apple Free Lotto. Not likely!!
Jessica, United States
One ring calls by unknown people. Several times a day! : One ring and hang up calls. Several times a day! The phone number displayed is 252617266550 which has couple of digits more than the usual.
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
blank calls receiving. getting calls from this phone# late at night : i am getting calls from this phone number since long.. late at nights and get disturbed that who is calling me at so late hours. Please help
brian, United States
A VM was left on my phone stating that the IRS was filing a lawsuit : Recorded call saying the IRS was filing a lawsuit. It asks to return the call 206-259-8788 to avoid legal prosecution. Very threatening but the accent is of non native English spea
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 6989
- Canada - 653
- United Kingdom - 577
- Philippines - 529
- India - 511
- Ignore calls, text and mails from "DEA" which demands payment of fine
- To put your phone on the federal “do not call” registry call 1-888-382-1222
- Take your time to evaluate offers & proceed with caution
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Call, Text From Bank