Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Nursos, United States
Offers US Treasury $3400 Loyalty Grant. 202-666-3008 : Want you to pay using a prepaid card to get the "grant"! Caller sounds African accent. SCAM!
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
SCAMMER, United States
(773) 657-6694 'Robert' from Illinois posts FAKE ads everywhere : 773-657-6694 posts FAKE ads everywhere and steals money from people. Phony ads selling puppies and other pets and cars. HE IS A CONARTIST- YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE 'PURCHASED PRODUCT
|Classified Ad Scams||More...|
Jim, United States
Warrants, United States
gary, United States
burnelli and weinberg llc. want my ss# and other info : a claim filed against me , want my ss# and other info
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Margaret, United States
917-732-1559 my computer is receiving malicious downloads! : Frequent call with no one there. Caller ID says Flushing, NY 917-321-1559 Today someone was there. He says they are receiving reports that my computer is receiving malicious down
LordHamy, United Kingdom
Sarah, United States
Mike Taurus, Department of Legal Affairs of US Treasury : Full Transcript (personal details redacted): Voicemail left on my line on 11/3/14 at 12:25PM. Clearly a scam, still disturbing... "This message is intended for XXX CCCC. XXX, t
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Pepsi Drink & Bottling Company UK® World Cup Promo (Uk. Regional Offic : Dear pepsi intl, I receive a message dear sir. Many people wants to know about this prize.. the message said you have been selected for 850,000 pound to receive the said amont plz
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 7731
- Canada - 698
- United Kingdom - 620
- Philippines - 572
- India - 554
- A debt collector in US has to send written notice, within 5 days of a call
- Research the employer name on the internet; contact it directly
- Never fall for phone calls offering instant, cheap loan
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutPremium Rate Number Fraud