Rads, United States
Message instructs to call back because there is a pending IRS lawsuit : Voice message scam .. IRS ..from a different number today. Have been getting several calls like this one. It's surprising that scammers continue to find profit in running this old
JL, United Kingdom
SMS billing scam - You are subscribed to Norton Mobile Security Plan : Scam text reads: FreeMsg:Reminder. You are subscribed to Norton Mobile Security Plan for £3.50 a month from Jamster until you text STOP to 64546. HELP? 02071369913
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
Lydia, United States
Scam called to say that I had been pre-selected to win a trip : A person (or robot) called to say that I had been pre-selected to win a trip. I hung up.
|Cruise Offers Scam||More...|
Jesse, United States
Claims to be The IRS. If I didn't call immediately the IRS would seize : Left message on my cell that If I didn't call immediately the IRS would seize my property.The IRS will be the first to tell you they wont initiate contact by phone.
Blake, United States
Officer John something...left VM about IRS taking legal action : Demanded a call back saying I owe thousands of dollars to the US Treasury in back taxes. Before I'm pursued by the law enforcement , I need to call! BS!!
Nancy, United States
Recorded message (thick accent) threatening me with a lawsuit - IRS? : Sounds scammy to me! Someone with odd thick accent left a VM stating IRS is bringing a lawsuit on me.. attempt to scam! Beware!
Rex, United States
Impersonating the IRS. Recorded voice asking to call back : Threatens with arrest warrant. That's illegal and IRS won't call and threaten. They don't have to! They have ways to collect taxes! Hope no one would bite this stupid bait!
KJ, United States
Scam Call saying US Dept. of Treasury. Said I need to have an attorney : Scaring by saying things like you need to have an attorney because the US Treasury is going to file lawsuits against us
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
Diana R, United States
Bogus call pretending to be IRS and wants your info 662-792-5202 : Asked to call back and when I called a deeply accented person asked me to identify myself.. wanted name (gave a fake one) and then went on to ask SSN! I said it's a scam and I'm r
Raime, United States
Robocall by Rachel from Card Holder Services 580-647-3746 : Yet Again! The usual scam stuff associated with card services robo call. "Hi, this is Rachel from Card Services calling about your credit card account. You are eligible for lower
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre - 1-888-495-8501
- Check whether the Charity is duly registered at respective Govt. websites
- Need to File Complaint? MoneyGram 800-666-3947 Western Union 800-448-1492
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutDiscount Offer