tam2337, United States
No company Name Just Threats given. No proof of claims : Company will not give a mailing address, cannot provide any proof of their claims and says that they will sue you for fraud. As I checked on other sites this is a scam.
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
Tam2337, United States
Forensic Check Services say they are serving papers : They call and say that they are serving papers due to non-response over check fraud. They say when I get served I'll need two valid forms of ID. Total Fraud from what I've read o
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
Bilal, Saudi Arabia
Debbie, United States
American Judgement. they call & give your social security number! : when they call they give say your social security number and driver license number and tell you to call right back, when called back different person answered call they do not say
Nikki, United States
anyone would be available to receive papers for me? wanted DOB : I received a call back to back. A girl then said there was a complaint on me. And if anyone would be available to receive papers for me. She hung up rite after she gave me a fake c
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Rae, United States
Ken, United States
Scam Call Possibly from a Foreign Country. A man with a strong accent : Just got an autodialed call (it took a while for the caller to answer) from (800)789-8045. A man with a strong middle-eastern accent asked me to call back the above 800 number in
myemac, United States
Computer tech support scam. Want remote access to my computer : The phone rings. I say hello 3 times and finally someone answers to say something is wrong with my computer. He wants me to give him remote access to my computer so he can fix it
Mitch, United States
Woman with very thick accent offers $9000 grant from the US Grant Dept : Woman with very thick accent (could barely make out what she wanted to convey) ... She is offering to get me $9000 grant from the US Grant Dept !. She said she is in Washington!!
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
Amy says You have free tickets for two for a Caribbean Cruise! : creepy automated voice, some Amy. You have free tickets for two for a Caribbean Cruise! Amy asked 3 questions targeted at filtering out people who do not have 60K /year and ensur
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 5076
- Canada - 588
- United Kingdom - 476
- Philippines - 430
- India - 407
- Don't allow credit card to be charged over a phone line
- Forward scam texts to 7726, to alert your cellphone carrier
- Ignore calls, text and mails from "DEA" which demands payment of fine
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutMoney Transfer Scam