Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Mitch, United States
Heather from account service, your credit card need attention : Robo call #360-799-8978. "Hello, this is Heather from account service, your credit card need attention. Please press one to give your information" Yeah! Here is my card! Sc
me, United States
MStein, United States
Geek experts #855-481-0079 said my computer is vulnerable to scam : Called by a broken english guy ..said he is Geek expert or something like that and his company is Microsoft partner & working with it to service computers which are vulnerable to c
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
Mike, United States
There is no problem with your credit card! Press 1 & get 6%! : Got a call from #360-799-8978 saying there is NO problem with my credit card! Was wondering why the hell would someone want to to tell me that! And the recording went on to shriek
|Fake Offer Scam||More...|
Lilbitz , United States
Delaware Solutions 844-264-1783, 844-321-4509, 855-341-8184 scam : They are calling me wanting to come to my job to serve me papers and wants to know if or when I'll be available. Say were hired by Delaware Solutions for a payday loan that I inte
Valerie, United States
Cash Advance Inc. CASE NO: CF-MA-381098 Docket Number EVR-38924 : CASE NO: CF-MA-381098 This is the last and final chance for you. This Legal Proceedings issued on your Docket Number EVR-38924 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to
Ruff, United States
fraud #210-660-5923! Want to buy a Harley Sportster unseen! : Idiot! Sends a text asking to take the ad off Craigslist bs he is buying it for his son. And this tadpole is on the sea and he can't come. Gonna send a check... asked him to go f .
|Classified Ad Scams||More...|
Graham, United States
Pretrial Processing #309-270-3372 Asking to return the call with case# : Left a message asking us to call them back with case number #5678 about a civil case filed against me. Called back to find a person with curious accent (non native) who wanted me
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 9207
- Canada - 756
- United Kingdom - 696
- Philippines - 637
- India - 635
- Taking a Loan in the US? Verify License of Lender at www.dfi.wa.gov
- Worried about ID Theft? Visit http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/microsites/idtheft
- Ask for offer details to be sent to you, by mail for review
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Charity