Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Ashley, United States
Joseph, United States
NP group - supposedly collecting debt but won't provide their address : The company claim to be collecting a debt, refuse to give info on conmpany, refuse to give accurate address, continued arguing and calling and they have personal information on me,
Alberto, United States
My computer is interfering with the Windows servers! ??? : Call purports to work for "Windows". States that my computer is interfering with the Windows servers offers a fix I just need to enter a command in the search line at start and the
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Joe Knic, United States
Corner stone fake debt collector. Said I Owed $600 plus : said i took out a loan in 2012 that i didn't tried to get me to pay plus interest. A $450 dollar said i owe $600 plus 1-888-285-3142 Romae Reported: 18882853142 voicemail to my
Josh01, United States
FAKE IRS; Said I would go to jail If I do't send $2000 : Claimed I have not paid my taxes in full and would be proceeded against. Wanted a call back to 719-480-7062
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
gail, United States
Scare tactic. recording telling me I am being sued by the IRS! : This is a recording telling me I am being sued by the IRS. (off course, I am not named... addresses as YOU!) Pure bull! IRS would not leave such generic voice mails..
Gina, United States
Fake voice in order to scare and force me to call #8662334643 : Said there is a claim against my name and social #. This call was s person obviously using a fake voice in order to scare and force me to call I was subject to penalties legally if
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
VIC, United States
STATEWIDE MEDIATION - empty threats of court order : collecter saying I am going to get court orders and im getting served. A whole lot of hot gas! That's it!
|Collect Call, Call Forwarding Scam||More...|
Heather, United States
Diverse Recovery Extension - fake collection calls #866527135 : They called here left a message that sounded like they were using a voice changer: "Hello, I'm calling about a formal complaint that has been filed against one -- name--- If you ha
CoCoChan, United States
American Mediation is filing a lawsuit claiming old debt : American Mediation is filing a lawsuit claiming I owe money on a loan taken out many years ago. Obviously an attempt to sow doubt in your mind and then press for payment. I insist
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- A debt collector in US has to send written notice, within 5 days of a call
- A legitimate debt collector will NOT ask you to pay via Prepaid Card
- Insurance Fraud? Report to National Insurance Crime Bureau: 800-835-6422
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Job Offer