Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Petra, United States
Officer Steve Parker from the IRS. Final notice for IRS : I received a robocall at 11:46 AM Pacific Time on Sept. 9, 2016 saying there is lawsuit against me and that police is going to arrest me because of IRS matters. I was supposed to c
Avallone, United States
Your Bank of America card has been locked! Gave a bogus website link : Claims to be your bank and provides a fake link to reactivate. If you use your own bookmark or login to the bank, you will see no alert or message.
|Fake Call, Text From Bank||More...|
LAC, United States
Kathy, United States
Scam Call - Said I won $25,000. Also called from 4149999502 : Originally called from 414-999-9502 Said I won $25,000. Did not call back. Scam scam Reported: 8882973038. fake scam . "Isaac" is calling claiming you won $25,000. It is obvi
|Lucky Draw Scam||More...|
mike, United States
IRS filed lawsuit against me & to call to get my case number! BS! : Automated call claiming irs filed a lawsuit against me and I needed to call the above phone number to get my case number.
Mary, United States
Said they were with the IRS. Need t go to Walmart & send money! : Told me I owed $2000.00 in federal taxes due to an audit and I could arrange a payment plan but I had to go to Walmart to do it. I also had to remain on the phone during the drive
Daphne, United States
Rachel Morris, Atlantic Litigation Group harasses people and threaten : Rachel Morris called my place of employment and relatives threatening to send law enforcement to my job to pick me up. She also calls from another number 662-205-6592. This group
MajorH, United States
IRS TAX SCAM. Impersonators. 9128168657, 2133363234, 4402797637 : Multiple voicemails from different numbers threatening to sue me and send me to jail for "not paying taxes" Bloody assh****! #912-816-8657 #213-336-3234 #440-279-7637
Walter, United States
Failure to call back could result in seizing of my assets. IRS! : Fake IRS voicemail said I was being notified of a lawsuit and failure to call back could result in seizing of my assets
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Goliath, United States
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Someone pretending to be a DEA Agent? Notify the DEA at 877-792-2873
- Report suspected Medicare fraud to Inspector General 1-800-447-8477
- Never click a link or download document in an unsolicited mail
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutMystery Shopper Scam