Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Calvin, United States
Arbitration, VDS Solutions claiming I owed them $2500 : They called my office and my Mothers home claiming I owed them $2500. They refused to tell me the name of the people they said I owed, refused to provide an address for their compa
Brian, United States
I Pro Extreme Rewards. offering $100 reward, costs $3.95 : unsolicited call offering $100 reward but you need to send them $3.95, first! SCAM. You don't pay to get rewards!
|Fake Offer Scam||More...|
Y Norvil, United States
Rochester Clarke & Associate that I have a case against me 16464919933 : Informs that I have a case against me that will be going to court.
86693656, United States
Rochester Clarke & Associate I need to pay or my case will go to court : Indicates that I owe a payday loan debt since 2009 and I need to pay or my case will go to court. I asked if they were legit and did not give me clear information and is calling m
Stayce, United States
Stephanie Williams offers fake Goverment Grant. wanted me to pay $250 : wanted me to pay $250.00 to get a $6700.00 government grant.
Mystery Shoppers for Shoppers Drug Mart, No Frills, Loblaws, Fortinos : HCM Shoppers scam!! Received an email not text like others from Barry Wilder offering part time positions for Mystery Shoppers for Shoppers Drug Mart, No Frills, Loblaws, Fortinos.
|Fake Job Offer||More...|
Laural, United States
Fraud. This is a very illegal and terrorizing form of fear baiting : This is a very illegal and terrorizing form of fear baiting. A recorded message comes on and claims that you will have a wage garnishment or court action within 24 hours. In my cas
Sue, United States
IRS call back number 2033091094. It's a scam! fOREIGN ACCENTED VM : Call IRS. call back now! Voicemail left by scammers with foreign accent.
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Bethynie, United States
Kristina. I was approved for a #5000 loan. Need $200 processing fee : Gave no last name. Have been called on time every two hours today. I talked with a guy whose name I don't remember that said I was approved for a loan in the amount of 7000 but cou
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Suspect Donation Scam? Call National Center for Disaster Fraud - 8667205721
- Check whether the Charity is duly registered at respective Govt. websites
- Take your time to evaluate offers & proceed with caution
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- US Federal Court Orders Shutdown of Click4Support and other Bogus Tech Support Websites
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutMissed Call Fraud