Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Josh, United States
You are under investigation by the Internal Revenue Servicve. FRAUD!! : Recorded message about IRS investigation on YOU (no name given!) ... And the crazy scumbags want people to believe the calls are legit!
Moche, United States
Offering a free free Home Security Solution 763-307-5755 : Illegal telemarketing using robocall. They are not allowed to do that but things at such a pathetic state here that any fraudster can get away with scam... Total BS. Trying to
|Service Providers Scam||More...|
Barry R, United States
Said I owed money to "Check n Go" from 2010. Charges will be filed : Said I had taken a payday loan from Check n Go and I have pending payments from 2010. Pay $820 to get out of trouble because 2 counts of charges will be filed against me. The ma
MAXIM, United States
Student Loan Consolidation scam 336-736-3224. Fake, Fraud call : Attempting to gather information by posing as a financial service agency. They aren't! It's a scam! Student Loan reduction scam
Rads, United States
Message instructs to call back because there is a pending IRS lawsuit : Voice message scam .. IRS ..from a different number today. Have been getting several calls like this one. It's surprising that scammers continue to find profit in running this old
JL, United Kingdom
SMS billing scam - You are subscribed to Norton Mobile Security Plan : Scam text reads: FreeMsg:Reminder. You are subscribed to Norton Mobile Security Plan for £3.50 a month from Jamster until you text STOP to 64546. HELP? 02071369913
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
Lydia, United States
Scam called to say that I had been pre-selected to win a trip : A person (or robot) called to say that I had been pre-selected to win a trip. I hung up.
|Cruise Offers Scam||More...|
Jesse, United States
Claims to be The IRS. If I didn't call immediately the IRS would seize : Left message on my cell that If I didn't call immediately the IRS would seize my property.The IRS will be the first to tell you they wont initiate contact by phone.
Blake, United States
Officer John something...left VM about IRS taking legal action : Demanded a call back saying I owe thousands of dollars to the US Treasury in back taxes. Before I'm pursued by the law enforcement , I need to call! BS!!
Nancy, United States
Recorded message (thick accent) threatening me with a lawsuit - IRS? : Sounds scammy to me! Someone with odd thick accent left a VM stating IRS is bringing a lawsuit on me.. attempt to scam! Beware!
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Is the UK Lender Legit? Call Consumer Helpline on 08001116768
- File Complaint with FTC if being cheated. www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov
- A legitimate company won’t ask you to pay for a prize
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutEmail Scam