Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
1-775-443-4328 The Caller wanted me to share personal information : Asked for personal information
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Tim K, United States
Expedia offering $2600 travel dollars to households with income >50K : coarse synthesized voice offering $2600 travel dollars to households with income over 50,000 #510-213-2749
Julia Al, United States
John Hill Law Firm about a pending case and arrest threat : They said there was a case pending against me and would be arrested. Sounded like a perfect scam!!
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Deb, United States
David Rowland is a scammer on dating sites 860-785-9130 : he keeps changing his email id. Here is the last one! Davidrowland63788@gmail.com
|Romance, Love, Dating Scam||More...|
Murray, United States
WORLDWIDE TRAVEL, FREE FLORIDA VACATION FOR MY FAMILY! 503-360-0050 : Wow! We have been chosen to enjoy a 4d4N Free Florida Vacation!! Cool!! I need to answer a few questions and then go and attend a sales meet where they would handover the coupo
|Travel Offer Scam||More...|
Captain, United States
Risk Management Solutions wants me to pay on an alleged OLD loan : It beats me why they are after me! They have my name and Social! And pesters me with threat calls to take me to court and make me pay multiple times the amount I supposedly owe! T
Dee, United States
IRS Tax Scam 1-509-428-2147 person barely spoke English : Recorded message to call IRS. When I returned the call the person barely spoke English and asked for my name. I provided my name and then he asked for my ss#. I told him if he coul
TX CO, United States
Process Service Dispatch. THOMAS WOODS refused to give his bar number : Laura left a Message on answering machine that Mrs. First and last needed to call due to failure to serve process documents. I decided to call phone was answered Law Office Mr. Wo
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
Micky, United States
Thompson James, Pew Charitable Trust fake job as Executive Pers Asst : This man sent me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) offering job as his Executive Personal assistant. Claims he is Thompson James, Pew Charitable Trust. The English is so patheti
|Fake Job Offer||More...|
Norman, United States
Said I had back taxes and he needs to speak with my lawyer!! : Caller said I owed IRS because I had evaded taxes since 2010 and the IRS is preparing a warrant and local authorities would be at my home soon to execute the warrant! He said he
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 14410
- Canada - 1157
- United Kingdom - 967
- Philippines - 769
- India - 752
- On Do Not Call? Report Scam calls to 1-888-CALL-FCC (1-888-225-5322)
- Stay away from Online Survey Jobs, Work From Home Scams, Mystery Shopping
- Alert from bank? Call bank at it's official # or check out their website
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutWork from Home Scam