Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Will, United States
Andrew Williams Offered loan from Capital One. Turned out to be a scam : Says he is with capital one. but he is not.
E, United States
Steve Martin, US Treasury. threatening grand jury & magistrate : A recording threatening grand jury and magistrate involvement if call is not returned (Indian accent). Was robocalled several times this morning. I called back because I was irrita
Canadian delivery express - tried calling back but says not in service : 22455459440 this number called me. left a message about a parcel. tried calling back but says its not in service. already paid for my order. so now what Sebas Reported: receiv
SMS Scam Winning No:17 20 40 30 send Email: firstname.lastname@example.org : Congratulation! Your mobile number was selected as the winner of TWO MILLION POUNDS with Winning No:17 20 40 30 EU For claims, send Email: email@example.com Vasco, Switzerla
Dennis, United States
NYCPD to call officer Steven White at 3364212163 about the tax fraud : Just got a call from an "officer" from the NYPD and told me that I should call officer Steven White at 336-421-2163 about the tax fraud that I was filed a complaint against. A qui
DC, United States
Lisa about credit card. There are no problems right now!! 828-545-2092 : Constantly calls my phone from various numbers, with the same message. This is Lisa calling about your credit card account.. There are no problems right now but... ect ect
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
Roxane, United States
IRS saying you are being sued - a person from another country? : Message left said I was being sued by IRS so I call back and a person from what sounded like another country answered and asked the phone number, put me on hold and then hung up on
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
Peter, United States
Threatening call stating the IRS is filing a law suit. 509-228-8704 : IRS is filing a law suit against you. That's what they said. Bill S Reported: Threatening call stating the IRS is filing a law suit.
Rick, United States
Daniel Andrew - fake loan $5000. He needs 250 to be paid first! SCAM : Claiming to make a loan in the amount of 5000, for 250 per month for 21 months
I Towns, United States
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 15333
- Canada - 1262
- United Kingdom - 1007
- Philippines - 794
- India - 778
- Suspect Donation Scam? Call National Center for Disaster Fraud - 8667205721
- Ignore calls, text and mails from "DEA" which demands payment of fine
- To put your phone on the federal “do not call” registry call 1-888-382-1222
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutScammer Call