Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Granny73, United States
David Grey enforcement action executed by the US Treasury 3034793380 : He said that he is contacting me regarding an enforcement action executed by the US Treasury.
Jimmy, United States
He said his name was Jonathan and he worked with Expedia : He was rude and when I asked to be taken off the list he said I was a fucking asshole.
|Travel Offer Scam||More...|
Frank, United States
Cash advance Loan scam. Not legitimate lender. Just a scam to steal : called wanting 200 dollars to secure a 6000 loan. This is just a scam to steal your money. You won't find the after you pay $200 JoAnn Al Reported: Fake Advance Loan. Called me
Ace, United States
scam rebate card redeemable at popular stores like WalMart, Best Buy : Got a call from 2136404981The recorded with message . “You recently visited one of their affiliate websites and in appreciation they have a $100 rebate card redeemable at popul
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
You have (1) missed message from Apple. http://22.214.171.124/ca2 : You have (1) missed message from Apple. CLICK HERE: http://126.96.36.199/ca2 To unsubscribe please click on this link: http://unsubscribe.mobi
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
pamela, United States
Processing indemnity solutions - about fake debt 786-288-7988 : The keep calling and stating they are an independent processing corporation. Requested to be removed from the calling list but they continue to contact me.
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
Fran, United States
Dennis Gray, US Treasury - they need a call back about legal action : Attempt to elicit call reg legal action from US Treasury 815-740-0136
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
BrentC, United States
Credit Card Services ostensibly to lower my interest rate. SCAMMER : I have answered before and after trying to get my Credit Card numbers (ostensibly to lower my interest rate), I told them 'no thank-you' and then after a string of expletives and s
|Phone Phishing (Vishing)||More...|
Terry, United States
IRS - asked what office he was calling from & what location, state : 1/27/2016, received robo call saying was IRS and I am being sued by IRS. Call 1216-376-0417. Called number & person said he was IRS. I asked what office he was calling from &
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
DIANA, United States
Thteat of BEING ARRESTED & to call 714-253-3112 for further info : MESSAGE ON MACHINE LEFT SAYING THEY HAVE A LEGAL CASE AGAINST YOU & THAT YOU WILL BE ARRESTED. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION TO CALL THE PHONE NUMBER. FLGirl Reported: Threatening
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- State Authorities will never ask you to pay fees using cash card
- Check UK Lenders at: http://www.fca.org.uk/firms/systems-reporting/register
- As far as possible, avoid calling back unfamiliar numbers
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Indian Origin Man behind a Massive IRS Phone Call Scam Sentenced to 175 Months in Prison
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutCollect Call, Call Forwarding Scam