Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
PW, United States
Tax Fraud Scam. Had a heavy Indian Accent and a static connection : Claimed to be IRS Tax Fraud division. Had a heavy Indian Accent and a static connection. Threatened me with arrest for tax fraud. IRS does not proceed in this manner. This is a kn
dan, United Kingdom
loanstermoney - 40 quid has been taken out of my bank. #029202156200 : I have not applied for a loan or given my bank details out over the phone as i'm not that stupid but yet 40 quid has been taken out of my bank without my consent or knowledge. i ha
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
firstname.lastname@example.org. linktechsurveygroups Mystery Shoppers : Got a message. "We recruiting Mystery Survey Shoppers, this position will not affect your job. Earn $300 per week, to join send full name to email:email@example.com"
|Fake Offer Scam||More...|
ba, United States
Catherine Lee, Corrections Department Arrest Warrant Call 347-474-6952 : Catherine Lee phoned me and said she is from Corrections Department and they issued a warrant of arrest for me and no further notice will be given. In order to request a withdraw f
sadmin74, United States
Mark Prescott of the BWC Group. payday loan with SGQ Processing : I received a phone call from a Mark Prescott of the BWC Group at (206) 858-9072. He stated that "BWC" is the initials of the business and couldn't tell me what it stood for. He i
A H, United States
Nicholas Rodriguez municipal court services. Multiple daily calls : Nicholas Rodriguez municipal court services. Phone Number Report: Message says Nicholas Rodriguez; municipal court services. Multiple daily calls. Debt collection. Scam #1-800-866
Cliff D, United States
TAX scam - stated that an officer would be at my door in 30 minutes : person with Pacific Island accent called pretending to be and IRS agent. They said I had a warrant for my arrest for tax evasion. They said I could handle the matter over the phone
slangist, United States
91426511, United States
called about irs "money owed" "warrant for my wife" Tax discrepancy : some fine man called my wife knowing her name (used her maiden name) which she has not used in 16 years and only the phone is under that name, and he gave our address, claimed that
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 11273
- Canada - 866
- United Kingdom - 799
- India - 696
- Philippines - 682
- Never click links in mails to go to your bank or card web page
- A debt collector in US has to send written notice, within 5 days of a call
- Delete all unsolicited Free Rewards / Gift Coupon Mails
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutRelative Stranded or Ill