Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
con, United States
Says its Microsoft and to call this # because we now have a virus : says it's Microsoft and to call this number because we now have a virus. Call the number and they want toe sell you something
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
Stan, United States
Legal Affairs US Treasury Department threat of enforcement action : Threatening call regarding enforcement action in process, for a federal criminal offense. Call the number back to prevent immediate arrest. 202-706-2449
Laura, United States
IRS recording wanting return call to prevent legal action 832-263-0197 : Said they were from the IRS and to prevent legal action to call the number above. Michael Reported: Automated system call to inform me I am being investigated by the IRS and nee
Mary, United States
IRS said I was being sued by IRS and to call back 812-686-0555 : Caller said I was being sued by IRS and to call back. The accent was foreign. The whole things sounds scammy
FRAN, United States
TO CALL THIS NUMBER AND NOT CUT OFF COMPUTER AS MEMORY WOULD BE LOST : RECEIVED ERROR SCREEN ON LAPTOP WITH BELLS AND NOISE GOING OFF. MESSAGE SAID TO CALL THIS NUMBER AND NOT CUT OFF COMPUTER AS MEMORY WOULD BE LOST, LAPTOP OWNER CALLED NUMBER AND
Kris, United States
Pete modein. if you fail to respond. Will face your majesty in a court : Us treasury? Says You owe money and will be held if you fail to respond. Will face your majesty in a court of law!
tommy, United States
irs criminal division - injunction against me for un paid taxes : told me that an injunction has been filed against me for un paid taxes #1-917-369-5992
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Nata, United States
someone offering to reduce my credit card rate #888-900-6780 : Yet another call from someone offering to reduce my credit card rate. I am on the Do Not Call list
|Fake Service Agency||More...|
Jessie, United States
IRS Scammer bogus recording trying to scare U about tax investigation : Tries to tell you they are from IRS. They are not the IRS. Can't the government put a stop to this crime?
Chris, United States
Officer Daniel Wiseman. the guy had a foreign accent and is a scammer : Received a call from this number 202-807-1004 . Computerized message was left stating IRS fraud . Must contact Officer Daniel Wiseman for more information. I call and the guy had
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- A legitimate company won’t ask you to pay for a prize
- The US Government does not contact people to offer them grant money
- Avoid unpopular ecommerce websites like the plague!
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- US Federal Court Orders Shutdown of Click4Support and other Bogus Tech Support Websites
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutCredit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud