Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
BrinS, United States
Vivian, United States
IRS?? Someone has to be totally dumb to fall for this BS! 509-855-7461 : A broken English recording purportedly from the IRS. This is the final notice before they take me to court!! Need to call them back! Someone has to be totally dumb to fall for th
Mornie, United States
Phantom debt collector. Nuisance. Won't take you off their damn list : Extreme nuisance. Keeps calling from different numbers... looks like they are collectors... but certainly lot legit. Someone needs to knock them off!
amp, United States
Carla scott is making scam collection calls to my work number! : this woman better stop calling my place of employment - I owe nothing to nobody and I will get a lawyer involved if I have to - somebody - FTC needs to put a stop to this - I will
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Donna, United States
Regional Awards Division, no compnay given, from Debra Vann, VP : I see Debra Vann name has been reported from Texas. This one return address is 1 Allawood Court, Simpsonville, SC 29681. Allawood Court is a commercial strip center with only one b
|Fake Business Offer||More...|
b, United States
This is an alert to help manage your account beginning with 4****4 : The text reads "This is an alert to help manage your account beginning with 4****4" (Has first 6 digit of one of my CC accounts!! When you call, they want account info to u
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
John, United States
Fake business offer. Cyber crime. Don't get trapped by the caller : Internet fraud. cyber crime scammer. Beware! #206-333-3632
|Fake Business Offer||More...|
Nick, United States
Broken english people calls me about a $9500 grant I have won! : They are after me to claim a Grant, stating I have been selected out of several thousand people by the US treasury Department for being a good tax payer and for not defaulting on a
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
stanley , Canada
James Darlington offering FAKE caregiver jobs on Craigslist : placing ads in Craigslist, offering caregiver jobs, then sends check to potential victims to encash and buy some equipment for a "supposedly sick" person
|Fake Job Offer||More...|
Al, United States
email@example.com wanting to buy my car from Craigslist : Texted, wanting to buy my car from Craigslist, as long as title was clean... and want me to run a vin report on an unfamiliar website
|Classified Ad Scams||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Forward scam texts to 7726, to alert your cellphone carrier
- Use a company that offers to sell for a fee after the timeshare is sold
- State Attorney General: http://www.naag.org/current-attorneys-general.php
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutJury Duty Scam