Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
unkn, United States
Archway holdings - certainly not a legitimate collector #5127179034 : keep calling my job and wont stop although i told them i would lose my job if they continue they still calling. there must be something or someone that can stop these people from
KFrank, United Kingdom
Said she is from the TPS. About nuisance phone calls : South East Asian accent (India ? Pakistan?) ... the woman sounded cagey! She said she can stop all nuisance calls to our cell phones
PoppyH, United States
8552030215 Final attempt to contact you regarding delivery of document : Well.. it's supposedly the final attempt to contact me regarding delivery of some documents.. Have no idea what this is all about! Not expecting any documents.. and if at all there
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
Kyile, United States
DamieN, United States
ACCOUNT SERVICES - Credit Card scam robo call. Lower interest : Supposedly a service to get you reduced credit card interest rate to help manage your debt. Robocalls are like spam emails which are sent out in bulk hoping a few mentally challen
Genie, United States
Vacation offer seem to be expiring soon. Need to book NOW using CC : Book now or lose the offer. Scam attempt trying to make the offer appear super attractive and something shat should not be rejected. In the process would steal victim's credit card
|Travel Offer Scam||More...|
TERRI, United States
UBS LITIGATION - WHEN ASKED HARD QUESTIONS THEY HUNG UP ON ME : THEY STATE I OWE MONEY FROM AUG 2013 BUT WHEN ASKED FOR PROOF THEY CANNOT PROVIDE ANY AND WHEN ASKED HARD QUESTIONS THEY HANG UP ON ME
AdamL, United States
Lower credit card interest rate scam. Robotic spam calls : Selling bogus credit card services. The DO Not Call simply DO NOT work! They are unable to block these stupid robocalls.. FTC itself says robocalls are illegal unless you had given
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
TERRI, United States
UBS LITIGATION - no proof but demands payment saying I owe from 2013 : THEY CALL AND STATE I OWE MONEY FROM AUG 2013 THEY WILL NOT PROVIDE PROOF AND HANG UP WHEN I ASK THE HARD QUESTIONS.
Kathy, United States
Microsoft key has expired - Foreign liar and a scammer : I received this scam call that my microsoft key has expired, I am aware of the scam so I kindly blasted the guy who was a foreigner,he told me maam your key is expired and I told h
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Taking a Loan in the US? Verify License of Lender at www.dfi.wa.gov
- Report suspected Medicare fraud to Inspector General 1-800-447-8477
- Seniors! Contact Elderwatch at 1-800-222-4444 if you are being scammed.
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutDebt Collection