Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Clive, United States
Scam call Spoofed MSVB (Meredith Village Savings Bank) : Trying to pretend to be Meredith Village Savings Bank and asking to call 800-922-6872. Suggest not to respond!
|Fake Call, Text From Bank||More...|
Expedia Travel Vouche scam. you have won a $1000 travel reward : Got an automated call from this number saying "due to recently booked travel with Expedia, you have won a $1000 travel reward, push one to hear more info". I didn't push any number
|Travel Offer Scam||More...|
Paula, United States
GS Resolutions threatened to serve me unless I call them : This is certainly a scam! I don't have any loans on which I'm back. They try to hoodwink you into believing that you had missed payments few years ago. Total scam!
Andrea, United States
Free grant with Western Union Code. caller with accent : Unknown caller with accent from another country/ethnicity; states free Gov grant for a random group with not felonies in last 6 months and no default with credit. Loud T.V. or othe
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
jen, United States
Haitian Missed Calls from Haiti. 5-093-249-0990. Beware of scam : I keep getting calls from this Haitian number. They will call around 2 , 3 times a day. I have yet to pick up
RiversEn, United States
US Treasury? Alleges $4,950 in back taxes and penalties from 2012 : Called today and reported I had owed $4,950 in back taxes and penalties from 2012. I had to pay before the call ended, or they would send agents to arrest me within 45 minutes, an
jon t, United States
Jess Jam, United States
Kat, United States
Morgan Jackson Left voicemail about appearing in court : Left voicemail about appearing in court - coming for me at my work place, etc. Used incorrect first name and I do not work.
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Ti, United States
US treasury department $8400 grant. asking how I want to receive : Calling saying that the government has an $8400 grant that I mean was selected for and asking if we have a valid bank account credit cards or even a green dot go card to put the mo
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 7216
- Canada - 664
- United Kingdom - 591
- Philippines - 546
- India - 522
- Beware of fake “victims” who solicit donations on Social Media
- Do Not Call Registration - Australia https://www.donotcall.gov.au/
- Use a company that offers to sell for a fee after the timeshare is sold
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutScare Tactics