Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Redneck, United States
Joe, United States
Crude Indian computer repair guy calling to scam you : Sickening crooks from India. My wife refused to let him have a "look at" our computer as demanded by him to resolve some "issues"...and he used sexually suggestive language... bef
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
Mrs Zule, United Kingdom
TB Stone or GB Stone seek investment between 2000-10000 euros : They call and ask your personal information(phone number, name, email and current job) which they already know it. After they propose to you to make of investment between 2000-10
Harry Ol, United States
FRAUD! Raising fund in the name of Association of Disabled Veterans : Multiple calls from a bogus Charity raising fund in the name of Association of Disabled Veterans. Don't donate over phone! You will be swindled!
Shoppers voice & Hillcrest outsource. FAKE secret shopping assignment : email@example.com wrote: Dear Rep 9835495X5, Regarding the $2100- You are required to carry out this assignment at any 2 MoneyGram location at Shoppers drug M
T Morris, United States
NRA?? National Rifle Association??? Soliciting funds for lobbying : Tried to solicit money for National Rifle Association. Wanted a commitment to pay on a five year plan. I said no. He asked if I wanted to protect our right to bare arms. Then h
Tomy2Two, United States
Fake Microsoft Tech Support attack your internet browser by locking it : This number is associated with 888-996-1446 which is a group of scam artists (likely from India) that attack your internet browser by locking it up and presenting an audio announce
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
Hendrick, United States
firstname.lastname@example.org Your cell no. won $715.000.00 USD : SMS:Your cell no. won $750.000 USD from EU/AU ATM END OF YEAR AWARD.For info.Email name & country to: email@example.com shogunbg Reported: 264818762962. firstname.lastname@example.org Your
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- On Do Not Call? Report Scam calls to 1-888-CALL-FCC (1-888-225-5322)
- If you have indeed been sued, go to http://goo.gl/Jw7IA8 for instructions.
- Advice on PPI Claims in UK. Call Financial Ombudsman Service 08000234567
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutLoan Scams