Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Vivax, United States
Cherry, United States
Said I owed tax money to the IRS. Someone will reach my home shortly : Said I have to cooperate or I will be arrested. I could "manage" the situation by paying $2800 .. Hmmmm.. I said I don't owe any taxes...'cause I don't make any money yet!
Dan, United States
IRS has a lawsuit against me. Left a thick accented voicemail : Lawsuit against me? IRS alerting over phone? It can't be more asinine than this! And the stupid message does not address you by your name. Lori Reported: 9376213268. IRS laws
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
ChrissC, United States
Supposedly Department of Legal Affairs, US Treasury. Federal Fraud : Apparently the US Treasury has found out that I have committed Federal Fraud (whatever that is!) ..and I need to call them back to avoid being punished legally! BULLSHIT! That's
SW, United States
Automated voicemail saying something about my case! Don't have one! : Have received numerous calls this morning from this number...Automated voicemail saying something about information about my case. Weir Reported: said a lawsuit was filed again
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
HM tax , United States
The IRS NEVER, repeat, NEVER calls to make threats. 646-757-1975 : This # is calling to threaten "lawsuit" for tax fraud. IT IS a scam!! Do not call back. The IRS NEVER, repeat, NEVER calls to make threats. The IRS deals only in snail mail.
unknown, United States
IRS SCAM. They claimed they had been trying to reach me : IRS SCAM . Left message stating they were from the IRS and that I needed to call them back right away. They claimed they had been trying to reach me, but have not seen any kind of
Nero, United States
$100 reward card provided I pay shipping & handling! SCAM : Luring you into sharing credit card info to charge you S&H charges to send you a Gift Card worth $100 which you supposedly won because you visited some unnamed affiliate website
Ronald N, United States
IRS is filing suit to recover back taxes. VM from 570-294-3859 : Wish to report this number 570-294-3859. Left voicemail saying I have back taxes which need to be paid right away.. gave case number and demanded that I call this number to avoid b
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Joslyn, United States
VM attempting to scare you into calling back. IRS is suing you : VM attempting to scare you into calling back. Threatening indeed! Says IRS has filed a lawsuit. This is the final notice. You have 24 hours
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Extortion Call from the IRS? Report scam calls to the IRS at 1-800-829-1040
- Someone pretending to be a DEA Agent? Notify the DEA at 877-792-2873
- Company you are dealing with could be a fly-by-night operator. Take care!
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutText Message (SMS) Scam