Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Stef, United States
Capitol Arbitration Group regarding a returned check from my bank : Calling regarding a returned item from my bank which has never happened. When they mention the person they are trying to contact the name comes out garbled, so I know it is not a
sandi, United States
Mel, United States
Bailey Rowe Associates claiming I owed a large debt. arrest threat : These people called me twice looking for me claiming I owed a large debt and that I would be arrested for a felony because of it if I didn't comply. They claimed they sent me somet
Tynee, United States
Disney vacation scam! Told me Ihave won free vacation of several days : It was a recorded call. So I suspect they are calling everyone around and telling "YOU HAVE WON!" ... The entire town has won free vacations to the Disney! Stupid scam! Doesn't e
|Holiday / Vacation Scam||More...|
Sol, United States
Bogus Survey to get Cruise Itckets to the Bahamas Free : Congratulations! You've been selected for a free cruise to the Bahamas! To claim your free travel vouchers, please complete this survey. Click! I hung up!!
|Cruise Offers Scam||More...|
Eric , United States
scam calling as IRS Agent. Alleges I have black taxes : Calling as 4 irs tax debt. Alleges I have black taxes and I have to call someone in the IRS before they prosecute me!!
chaves, United States
Jones, Patterson & Associates, LLC threatens wage garnishment : they called about a debt my husbands ex had and that he was an account holder that he had to pay orthere would be wage garnishment and a law suit etc. They said we can settle our
cancel credit card because they take fifty euros every month : cancel credit card because they take fifty euros every month. i don't know for what
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
SUNIL S, India
DR.HENRY MARK, (Asia Zonal Coordinator) Coca-Cola Inc.® : hE SCAMMED AND ASKED 18100 FOR RECEIVE THE WINNING PRIZE PARCEL
|Lucky Draw Scam||More...|
Cooper, United States
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 5083
- Canada - 588
- United Kingdom - 477
- Philippines - 432
- India - 409
- IRS - http://www.irs.gov/uac/Newsroom/IRS-Warns-of-Pervasive-Telephone-Scam
- In the US? Register your phone numbers online at http://www.donotcall.gov
- Don't release personal info unless 100% certain
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutMissed Call Fraud