Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Heather Tomlin, United States
IRS seem to have done an audit and found I am hiding assets #855671516 : This is the 3rd or 4th time this # has called me. They claim they are from the IRS and that they have done an audit and I am hiding assets from the government. As far as I know,
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Washy, United Kingdom
Rebecca, United Kingdom
Scammer posing as HMRC wanted me to send them money to escape arrest : Foreign accented idiot was on mission to scare me. Said he is with the HMRC and I'm short on taxes and they are going to prosecute me. I kept him talking, fetched my whistle and b
Crystal, United States
Heather Gray from IRS. man with accent told me I committed tax fraud : Recording to call back immediately over a time sensitive matter. When I called a man with accent told me I committed tax fraud and owed money and they were going to freeze my bank
Sheila, United States
US Treasury - bogus threat to serve phony court summons #646-666-3134 : Threatening phone call - phony court summons Ray Reported: Dennis Quaid? Indian accent. Threatens lawsuit claims he is with the US Treasury Department
TW, United States
Cardinal Processing - police is coming to my home and work to serve : Caller from Cardinal Legal Processing was telling me that there was a uniformed officer coming to my home and work to serve my court papers and arrest me for felony fraud in regard
sickofit, United States
Credit Bureau - says they are filing a law suit, we will be arrested : Caller ID comes as A. Yanez says they are filing a law suit, we will be arrested and they will see you in the courthouse.
ernie, United States
US gov free money grants Scam! East Indian scum claims to work for Fed : Indian trying to sell free gov grants an wont stop calling claims to work for us gov.
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
Canada Revenue Agency scam call alleging tax arrears #855-979-6484 : Attempted to extort money by threatening legal action related to tax arrears or fraudulent claims on ones tax returns.
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- On Do Not Call? Report Scam calls to 1-888-CALL-FCC (1-888-225-5322)
- On AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint or Bell? Forward Spam Txt to 7726 (SPAM)
- Beware of fake “victims” who solicit donations on Social Media
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Indian Origin Man behind a Massive IRS Phone Call Scam Sentenced to 175 Months in Prison
- Indian Call Centers posing as the IRS are blasting phone calls to consumers in US & Canada
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutCredit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud