Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Pop, United States
us government grant - Says I won 9000 dollars! 315-642-4114 : government grant scam! Not real. The person tried to fool me into believing that T have won a grant without applying! And needed "fees"!!
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
Lisa, United States
Threatening to sue me over an unknown debt. Called my boss, mother ... : This lady (603-856-0867) called and left a voicemail message on my phone and stated that there are 2 charges filed against me under my ssn, and she knew the last 4 digits and said
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Thomas, United States
"Steve Martin" claimed to be trying to warn me that action pending : "Steve Martin" (714-982-7329) called claiming that had an action pending because of unpaid taxes. Claimed he was from the IRS. Indian accent and not very knowledgeable about how t
Vickie s, United States
text scam. About winning a Vacation. @vacaextravaganza.com : I received a text from firstname.lastname@example.org said congrats on taking 1st phone# 305-602-0983 glad I can win first! lmao
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
Lilly, United States
Arbitration Management Group that I had defrauded a bank & owed $998 : Got a call from them (785-227-9403) today, said I had defrauded a bank and owed $998.50. Said they were offering me a chance to take of this before I was served. I told I work fo
ANDY ROD, United States
Summons Company?? Claiming that this person has 2 charges : Recording stating name of person not associated with the business. Claiming that this person has 2 charges in their county and will be served. The charges are fraudulent activity i
Amanda A, United States
IRS - Julie Lewis. Call 415-506-2421 before the IRS took any action : "Officer Julie Lewis" called asking me to call back before the IRS 'took any action' against me. The voice was an electronic female voice.
Kelly, United States
Susan Norton, Independent Law Courier/Regency One Mediation : I have been receiving calls from a private number from a woman named Susan Norton. She states that she is an independent law courier out of Providence and that she plans to stop by
blooddog, United States
Ozzie accent, unclear voice.. saying there is a lawsuit on me : ozzie accent, unclear voice. 240-821-6467. saying there is a lawsuit on me, tried to get my email, social insurance number, last name. called me at 6 in the morning, obviously to g
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 9961
- Canada - 802
- United Kingdom - 747
- India - 664
- Philippines - 658
- Employment offer from a free email address? Set it aside as Scam
- Report suspected Medicare fraud to Inspector General 1-800-447-8477
- Equifax: 888.766.0008, Experian: 888.397.3742, Transunion: 888.909.8872
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutTimeshare Scam