John C, United States
Dennis Gray from Treasury Department demanding immediate attention!! : Got a call from Dennis Gray (732-226-7545) demanding immediate attention from the Treasury Department in regards to a court order for taxes!
|Fake Service Agency||More...|
David, New Zealand
Flying Horse paradise Malaysia, Travel brochure. scratch & Win coupons : Won ticket for 165,000.00 USD Second Prize. Wants a call to 60149195315 to report the winning and they will instruct further process to "enjoy" this free holiday in the tropics! W
|Travel Offer Scam||More...|
Ida H, United States
Jim Simmons heavy accent and cannot be understood some kind of lawsuit : The person calling has a heavy accent and cannot be understood except that there is some kind of lawsuit against me and requires a return call immediately. Cooper Reported: I w
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
James, United States
IRS Said a warrant had been filed against me and this was final notice : Said a warrant had been filed against me and this was the final notice. 202-864-1183 Albie Reported: Tried to scare me by threatening arrest. Claims they are with the IRS. Very
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
recorded message threatening lein on assets unless I call back : tax default, lien on assets. And want me to call the number. ATO does not call tax payers and threaten them! Linda Reported: Tax scam automated call. ATO placing lien on asset
Kelbin, United States
Cash4visits.com. I was prompted to visit this page & it infected my PC : Website downloads malware and spyware into your computer. Beware its dangerous!
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
SteveD, United States
US Treasury voice message. Middle eastern scam people out to scare you : I'm being prosecuted for tax evasion! Called number back and they say US Treasury and he has a thick middle eastern accent
Ruddy T. Valdez 124th Anniversary 2nd Sim Raffle text message : A text message dated May 1, 2015 informed me that I won Php 560,000.00 in your 124th Anniversary 2nd Sim Raffle. A certain Ruddy T. Valdez introduced himself that he is the secre
|Lucky Draw Scam||More...|
J Wilcox, United States
Alex Ferguson US Treasury. Warns about impending action by the IRS : The same scam as already reported. 575-483-6638 Warns me of impending action by the IRS due to unpaid back taxes. Threatening that if I don't call back will have to appear before
50958745, United States
law suit from IRS 509-587-4585 Automated female voice. final attempt! : Since when does the IRS leave a message that they have a law suit against you? Automated female voice said this was a final attempt made by the IRS to contact me and that they were
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 12039
- Canada - 924
- United Kingdom - 824
- India - 700
- Philippines - 693
- Real companies will never use mobile numbers in their recruitment mails
- Check whether the Charity is duly registered at respective Govt. websites
- Don't sign up for offers which are too good to be true
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutGift Card Winner Scam