Brian S, United States
File Keeper Server scam. Bogus credit card charge FilekeeperServer?? : Charge to debit card and when you call you get a recording then disconnected.
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
nicole, United States
CFS? Keeps calling to collect bills that I don't owe 1-888-868-1623 : they keep calling my number from various numbers
Erica, United States
IRS-Jennifer Morris. legal proceedings against me were being started : I received a computer voice message stating that this was the "official last notice" warning me that legal proceedings against me were being started, and was instructed to call bac
Kenny, United States
Scammers name is "Connor" at extension 878. Won 016 SUV or $25K : The message left was exactly the same as one previously mentioned " Your number was picked and you have been selected to receive a 2016 SUV or $25K, I did call but didn't speak wit
|Lucky Draw Scam||More...|
Dumbscam, United States
CRS Solutions VM stating a case # & that i owed money from 2008! : A recording was left on my phone with a case # stating that I owed money and this is the final notice. So I decided to entertain the call since I know all my bills are paid and I
12018824, United States
Dont know anything else. silent call is from New Jersey 1-201-882-4347 : its a silent call is from New Jersey. Left no message.
E, United States
Call Scam IRS. Claiming IRS is filing a law suit #931-259-7710 : Scam Phone Number 931-259-7710, Wireless caller - Claiming IRS is filing a law suit.
JASON, United States
IRS PHONE TAX SCAM. Threat to REPORT AN AUDIT FROM 2008-2012 : THEY WILL REPORT AN AUDIT FROM 2008-2012 WHICH YOU DIDN'T PAY. THEY WILL SAY THE IRS HAS A LAW SUIT AGAINST YOU.
JC Abbot, United States
"The IRS is going to file a lawsuit against you" 870-355-1303 is scam! : Left message saying the "IRS is going to file a lawsuit against you" and when you call the # it is not the IRS it's ????? trying to do ????. Hung up. Other sites list this as a s
GWORKSFINANCIAL SERVICES Loan offers: 7783845807, 7803948130 : sending text messages about financial loan RP Reported: sending text messages about financial loan from different numbers 647-535-1994, 778-384-5807, 780-394-8130
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Sign up for automated transaction text alerts from your bank
- Don't blindly trust unsolicited calls
- Do Not Call Registration - Australia https://www.donotcall.gov.au/
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutSpam Messages