Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
none, United States
Unknown Scammer asking to call 4058967992. fraud charges against me : Call from 704-209-4621 to call this number 4058967992. Without any identifying info talks of possible fraud charges against me if not paid
Garrison, United States
Chance to Lower ur interest rate. One with highest balance? : Automated call said last chance to lower ur interest on ur credit cards. Press1 if interested. I did. The guy said unprofessionally hi... I waited... So eventually he said can I he
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
Lee, United States
The caller said I have qualified to receive a federal Grant of $12000! : He talked fast and sounded super excited at my having won the grant!! Certainly a South Asian guy! (India or Pakistan).... SCAM! Not real!
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
Natasha, United States
The caller claimed they found a security issue with my computer : Scam.. they would offer to "fix it" for fee. Don't pay them! You will end up downloading worthless software which will install dangerous virus in your PC
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
YuliyNH, United States
Trying to get Credit card info. contact (908)818-0623 B.O.F.A OFFICE : Even though this is a land line I received a text suggesting me to contact (908)818-0623 B.O.F.A OFFICE, this phone number has been reported as a scam in the page as well.
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
Guy01, United States
Robocall threatening to file a lawsuit. Poses as the IRS. 19513869708 : No, they are not the IRS. It's a scam. IRS does not communicate through voice mails! If at all someone calls (very very rare) it would be alive human... not a scam recording Gl
Joyce, United States
Scammers saying I defrauded the IRS and will be sent to jail : Bogus threats saying I have been investigated for tax fraud and will be arrested and sent to jail unless I sent money to him! Had distinct India accent. I asked him to identify
Tom, United States
As soon as they say "Autocare" I hang up. 10 times a week! 17739876543 : These people call around 10 times a week. Always from a different phone number. If you ask them to stop calling they hang up. Asked an actual American speaking man this morning
scam, United States
Caller with an Indian accent pretending to be an investigator from IRS : This is a fake IRS scam caller. caller ID will come up Calif but is a number from Ukraine and a caller with an Indian accent pretending to be an investigator from IRS
Shawn White from Tax Crime Investigation of CRA 866-447-3635 : Said I should call the number back, and an attorney because of money owed to CRA... Ann Reported: Scam Sean White from Tax Crime Investigation of CRA asked to be returned his ca
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Don’t agree to donate by Wire, Western Union, Cash Cards or by Cash
- Jurors are not summoned via text message or phone
- Take your time to evaluate offers & proceed with caution
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutRomance, Love, Dating Scam