JMG, United States
IRS bogus voice message. This is the final notice before Im sued. Scam : The reason of this call is that IRS is filing lawsuit against you...and that this is the final notice before I'm sued by the "IRS" Total crock shit! This is a scam to manipulate th
debbie, United States
US Treasury? said his name was Jack Lewis 1-760-335-6113 : Said to call phone number said his name was Jack Lewis from US treasury Dept said something about litigation his voice was heavily accented.
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
mark, United States
Phone call from Atlanta - but dead air. Called even at 3 am!! : 770-800-1695 no one on the line, busy when I call back, even at 3am. Complete nuisance and a super pain in the ass
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
laura, United States
Expedia phishing call. Said I won $1999 for my next Expedia trip : Automated phishing call. Said I won $1999 for my next Expedia trip. Caller ID +51 06849139. Wonder how they managed to get my number? From Expedia??
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
novictim, United States
IRS? Treasury Department? India, Pakistan accent 760-309-4202 : No designated name for callee just muffled voice (mv) ...."this is officer ...mv.....mv....mv....mv....purgery.....mv crime.....mv...mv magistrate....mv....mv.....must respo
EB, United States
Bad accent. Called three more times and I declined the call each time : Recived call from this number and, when I told the person that I couldn't understand him and was going to hang up, it must have made him angry. He called back immediately from 161
Kol, United States
Officer Sean White to have me or my lawyer call him back : Officer Sean White (with a slight accent) left a message to have me or my lawyer call him back or horrible things would happen...I'm gunna risk it! :)
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Yusuf, United States
mike gray parsley job solutions. to deposit check. Is this a scam? : THEY WANT ME TO DEPOSIT CHECK... THEN GO TO WESTERN UNION...THEN WALMART OR OTHER STORES....IS THIS A SCAM??
|Mystery Shopper Scam||More...|
concern, United States
ews vehicle division post cards. Alleging warranty is about to expire : I keep getting these letters. My car is well covered and the warranty is not expiring anytime soon! how do you stop?
|Service Providers Scam||More...|
Steven H, United States
Shared Exchange JM. saying I won money and a car from PCH : They called me saying I won money and a car from Publisher's Clearing House. Then they asked for money so they can ship the car to me. My thoughts are if I won the car why do I nee
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 12957
- Canada - 1005
- United Kingdom - 896
- Philippines - 721
- India - 717
- You should never pay money to apply for a grant or to receive it
- File Complaint with FTC if being cheated. www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov
- State Attorney General: http://www.naag.org/current-attorneys-general.php
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutRomance, Love, Dating Scam