Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
CindyB, United States
Victor, United States
Called about winning a free trip to the Disney 608-440-2308 : Recorded voice saying I won a free Disney vacation! Need to speak to someone there and confirm and off course they need my credit card info for "security" reasons! Fu**!
|Travel Offer Scam||More...|
Joel G, United States
Said from windows. Apparently someone was hacking into my computer! : The guy tried his best to impersonate a Microsoft Technician. Calling about my computer which according to this ass**** has been hacked and it's being used a spam bot or something
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
Lilian, United States
Official call from the IRS that its filing a lawsuit 512-813-7283 : Said there is a case against me by the IRS and I need to call this number to get more information. The voice mail sounded foreign.. non native accent.. that points to a scam usuall
ParsonS, United States
Officer Jason White Said I would be going before a federal magistrate : Officer Jason White says you owe back taxes and he is a federal agent. If I don't pay certain amount right away, he will have me sent to face a federal magistrate! dAVE Repor
Ingrid B, United States
Steve McCoy, MMG payday loan threatened me to send me to jail : Mr Steve McCoy call all my friends and family member at 6:35 California time and leave a voicemail with all details about his call , McCoy have a dome of my information correct. r
Ingrid B, United States
National Information Center? MMG payday loan 9802018838 : Call from Steve McCoy on behalf of MMG payday loan threatening me to send me to jail for a little an of $270 inn 2010. now he charge $713.20 but if I going to jail the restitutio
Yandex is hiring a part time survey analyst for 400-800$ weekly : Said they were hiring a part time survey analyst for 400-800$ weekly. To send my name and postal code to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Fake Job Offer||More...|
Rob, United Kingdom
National refunding department. Id be pre-approved to receive a refund : Knew my name and address and was saying I'd be pre-approved to receive a refund of x number thousand pounds for something. Talked constantly as if reading from script. I hung up.
GMGS, Hong Kong
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Do Not Call Registration - USA https://www.donotcall.gov/register/reg.aspx
- A debt collector in US has to send written notice, within 5 days of a call
- A legitimate debt collector will NOT ask you to pay via Prepaid Card
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Indian Origin Man behind a Massive IRS Phone Call Scam Sentenced to 175 Months in Prison
- Indian Call Centers posing as the IRS are blasting phone calls to consumers in US & Canada
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutMissed Call Fraud