Lottery winner Scam CLAIM01CLAIM@GMAIL.COM 14221176/13 : I received this SMS on cellphone DRAW NUMBER 14221176/13 TO CLAIM PRICE EMAIL : CLAIM01 CLAIM @GMAIL.COM
|Lottery Winner Scam||More...|
pepsi mobile draw london asking my name number address : offering me 500.000 pound reward.asking my name number address
Maple, United States
Mark Lawson Scammer email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org : I met him on a dating site and he said he is from New York and is now in London with his daughter who is sick. He said he can't call me but would txt!! Well it went on for a mo
|Romance, Love, Dating Scam||More...|
Arnold, Sri Lanka
email@example.com ALEX PRIVATE LOAN COMPANY LOAN SCAM : This person tried to make me believe he is from UK and ALEX PRIVATE LOAN COMPANY is in UK. He said they provide personal loans, business loan, car loan etc. But when I check his
Job from firstname.lastname@example.org CRUDE ENERGY USA : Hello... email come from CRUDE ENERGY USA telling I am shortlisted for job. Asking to send passport, photo, address proof to email@example.com. He want me to contact US At
|Foreign Job Offer||More...|
Robert Hales firstname.lastname@example.org Toribio Chambers. Chevron Job : Got a job offer from Chevron Corporation, UK Monthly pay of £2800! From Charles W. Moorman Chief Executive Operations Manager . Chevron Corporation . Asking to contact their Visa
|Fake Job Offer||More...|
Johnpaul Ogugua Western Union Payments FMF Deposit Certificate : Johnpaul Ogugua wants me to send him $200 International Remittance Fee via Western Union and then he will transfer funds to my account. The scammer is after money and asks to call
|Fund Transfer Scam||More...|
Van Pelt, Netherlands
Divine Tatari email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org SCAM : I got an email asking to contact Reverend Johnson, at email@example.com Phone: 00221-776679791 to get money transferred to me!! Must be a Nigerien Scam!!
|Money Transfer Scam||More...|
gerri , United States
steven larry federal grant scam. said i had a 9000 dollar grant : they called said i had a 9000 dollar grant and wanted me to talk to a steven larry, so i did that and he told me to call back today with my id number...ma8105. scam scam dont take
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 3456
- Canada - 502
- United Kingdom - 367
- India - 296
- Australia - 188
- Federal Trade Commission's ID Theft Hotline: 1-877-438-4338
- The US Government does not contact people to offer them grant money
- Don’t let the high pressure sales pitch influence you
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Service Agency