Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Meli Glz, United States
FAKE IRS. that the IRS is suing you, call back immediately : Calls states: last call to inform you that the IRS is suing you, call back immediately. daniel Reported: 7144860868. irs. said the were going to sue me
57325820, United States
IRS says to get more information about this case file call back : to inform you that irs is filing lawsuit against you. to get more information about this case file please call immediately on our department phone...
phone scam wanting to buy my car unseen. Offered to paypal money : wouldn't give me her name. Some philipino asshole trying to steal my car. called from a call centre and my phone picked it up as a scam number.
|Classified Ad Scams||More...|
JosephT, United States
SCAM! Breakthrough business that builds major income in days! : Received a text asking to contact about a work at home opportunity that do not require any special skills but can generate high income. ....I'm not in a mood to get scammed!! I w
|Work from Home Scam||More...|
john, United States
Caller told me I had a relative in a car accident. Heard about scam! : called telling me I had a relative in a car accident... I hung up from there since I had heard about this scam! KZ Reported: 4138011723. Car Accident Scam. "Jose" called and let
|Relative Stranded or Ill||More...|
Roger M, United States
Fake Officer Michael Thomas, IRS! I or my lawyer need to call : Voicemail threatening legal action if I or my lawyer do not call back. Certainly not the IRS! They don't call! Let along leave such stupid messages!! They write..and would so with
joe, United States
pretending to be irs - scammer left message about a legal case : Pretending to be IRS.. they are not. IRS won't call and leave recorded voice messages. They contact you over US mail HMJ Reported: 2023866492. IRS SCAM!!!. THIS IS A SCAM!! IRS
Champ, United States
Patt, United States
Recording said it was "my" credit card company. press 1 to lower rate : Credit card scam! Recording said it was "my" credit card company. press 1 to lower your rate. Off course no name for "My credit card company" ... I challenged the guy who came on l
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
Hep, United States
Threatening with a warrant for my arrest for IRS fraud 254-433-5410 : Elementary School Teacher in Dallas. Hardly the type who would carry out fraud on the IRS! Incidentally my colleagues at the school too received similar messages today! Someone on
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Do Not Call Registration - Australia https://www.donotcall.gov.au/
- The US Government does not contact people to offer them grant money
- Federal Trade Commission's ID Theft Hotline: 1-877-438-4338
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
- US Federal Court Orders Shutdown of Click4Support and other Bogus Tech Support Websites
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFund Transfer Scam