Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
EJR, United States
Claiming lawsuit is being filed against me. doubt that anyone is suing : I was called by a recorded voice from this number, saying that a lawsuit is being filed against me and I needed to call them back. I doubt that anyone is suing me and I didn't cal
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
FU Lisa, United States
LISA, Rogers Law Group SCAM.hey hate being challenged!! : Some bitch named Lisa calling spouting off information she or her organization purchased from old debt collectors or creditors in an attempt to steal money from individuals. If I f
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Liz , United States
Radio95 Music Trivia quizz. WIN a free cruise! SCAM #9194394692 : Bogus offer of a free cruise trip if you answer music trivia
|Cruise Offers Scam||More...|
Kim Nutt, United States
Finalize Solution & Process Release Solution. suspect scam! : Received call from 855-242-0360, claiming to receivedo an AFAX. I returned call, stated name, Cherrie, & claiming to be legal representation to collect debt for GETTING LOAN fo
LISA S, United States
KENDALL WATSON - They claim 69 pieces of mail have been sent to me!! : The number was restricted, same one that called me yesterday, but I let it go to voicemail today. I am being told that I will be served today at my home or office. The debt they
Cindy Ne, United States
Dale Birch, AMG & Associates lawyer representing Household Bank? : He called repeating all my personal info (name, current address, social security #, etc.) saying he was a lawyer representing Household Bank (?). I recently declared bankruptcy bu
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
terry, United States
radioactive95 - they wanted my charge card. BEWARE!! : I had got calls. said I won 2 days cruise tickets to Caribbean. i fill out information they wanted my charge card.which I didn't do.
Nataliaail scam. Bogus online romance to scam you! : Hello my dear Jan! How are you doing? How is about your mood? I hope that you are doing well. Today again my whole day was in thoughts and I have understood one thing. During l
Jason, United States
Pretending to be IRS & says they are filing a warrant for your arrest : They call and it automatically is set to be a voicemail. The call says they are the IRS filing a warrant for your arrest. They use no names. All it says is to call their number.
LionelR, United States
Credit Card "Account Services". Interest rate can be lowered! : Robo call stating they can get your Credit card interest rate lowered. Very common scam to steal victim's personal information
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Yes! Be rude and impolite with telephone scammers
- Need to File Complaint? MoneyGram 800-666-3947 Western Union 800-448-1492
- Delete all unsolicited Free Rewards / Gift Coupon Mails
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- iYogi Tech Support Scam Busted! Washington State Attorney General Files Lawsuit
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutMissed Call Fraud