Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Arnie, United States
Richard Welburn Sent me fake Cashier's check Welburn00038@gmail.com : Wish to alert you guys about a scammer active on Craigslist. I had an HTC phone listed at $75 and within minutes was contacted by "Richard Welburn" wanting to buy it.. He said
|Classified Ad Scams||More...|
Lionel, United States
winner on FREE LOTTO email@example.com for claims : Your mobile number was randomly selected as a winner of 2,500.000.00 on FREE LOTTO wirh Draw number (*6149102) email firstname.lastname@example.org for claims
|Lottery Winner Scam||More...|
tam2337, United States
No company Name Just Threats given. No proof of claims : Company will not give a mailing address, cannot provide any proof of their claims and says that they will sue you for fraud. As I checked on other sites this is a scam.
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
Tam2337, United States
Forensic Check Services say they are serving papers : They call and say that they are serving papers due to non-response over check fraud. They say when I get served I'll need two valid forms of ID. Total Fraud from what I've read o
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
Bilal, Saudi Arabia
Debbie, United States
American Judgement. they call & give your social security number! : when they call they give say your social security number and driver license number and tell you to call right back, when called back different person answered call they do not say
Nikki, United States
anyone would be available to receive papers for me? wanted DOB : I received a call back to back. A girl then said there was a complaint on me. And if anyone would be available to receive papers for me. She hung up rite after she gave me a fake c
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Rae, United States
Ken, United States
Scam Call Possibly from a Foreign Country. A man with a strong accent : Just got an autodialed call (it took a while for the caller to answer) from (800)789-8045. A man with a strong middle-eastern accent asked me to call back the above 800 number in
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 5057
- Canada - 587
- United Kingdom - 475
- Philippines - 430
- India - 406
- Federal Trade Commission's ID Theft Hotline: 1-877-438-4338
- Enrollment of Medigap plans are voluntary. Not mandatory
- Don't allow credit card to be charged over a phone line
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutRental, Real Estate Scam