Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
By answering, the caller can extract all info in the phone! : Recd call from this number, but dare not answer. Hv recd warnings that by answering, the caller can extract all info in the phone
Debra W, United States
NOT IRS. The caller who sounded like India accent, demanded money : Caller (1-509-588-7563) made a false claim to be from the IRS and was calling to inform me that they were suing me. The caller which sounded like India accent demanded money sent i
9th anniversary of AIM GLOBAL in lahug ceby city. won 580,000 pesos : that i won 580,000 pesos in the 9th anniversary of aim global in lahug ceby city, raffle draw last june 27, 2015. please text your name/ age/ address/phone number..
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
Melissa , United States
no name given. calling from Honduras. Beware! Back charging phone call : Back charging phone calls when you return the call or answer your phone
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
arul, United States
They will say that they are from IRS 1-800-829-1954. Lost $2900 : some one called me from this number 1-800-829-1954 by saying he is from IRS and asked $2900/-. The number may looks like from IRS but it is a scam. They will not give the
Ron U, United States
IRS Call. recurring and reported scam. going to file a suit !! : Voice mail saying IRS was going to file a suit against me and for me to call number in return. It is a recurring and reported scam - number is a vancouver/washington state number.
penny, United States
https://tr.im/szgnN Credit for Next Month's Bill SCAM! : sent to 10 recipients says congratulations you are one lucky customer getting a credit applicable to your next month bill for more details visit https://tr.im/szgnN Anette Repor
Judy, United States
Caller ID: Ballinger TX - Calling from the IRS about a lawsuit. FRAUD! : Claims to be the IRS (325-718-4326) calling that they are filing a lawsuit against you and to call back immediately. Caller ID just says Ballinger TX.
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
Leo, United States
Expedia automated call 425-247-5780 be 30plus and have CC : Automated call that my number was picked in a lucky draw and I have won $2600 against my next travel from Expedia. To be eligible for the prize, I need to be more than 30 years old
|Gift Card Winner Scam||More...|
John, United States
Albertson and associates 1-888-651-1860 Trying to scare you : Wanted me to call back. When I did they would never pick up phone. They always wanted me to leave a message, which I did not. Betty Reported: albertson associates. it is an rec
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 13598
- Canada - 1080
- United Kingdom - 936
- Philippines - 747
- India - 731
- Someone pretending to be a DEA Agent? Notify the DEA at 877-792-2873
- Apple Tech Support. USA - 1-800-275-2273. CANADA - 1-800-263-3394
- Don’t let the high pressure sales pitch influence you
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Seller