Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
EDGAR , Norway
brenda j, United States
#203-654-7222 it is a private number. But that too can't help : i don't know who this call was from. Did'nt leave a massage. my number is 321-362-50** it is a private number i don't no hi it was obtain by these peoples.
Kenneth, United States
Business Pro Designs.1-973-785-2139 attempt to sell website design : Calls, is rather pushy, and attempt to sell website design. Claims he's local but is calling from the other side of the continent in another country.
|Fake Business Offer||More...|
86674463, United States
SCAM! 1-866-744-6383 Said the IRS will freeze my bank accounts : claimed to be irs and is going to freeze our assets! Uses #866-744-6383
IRS comp, United States
IRS 866-931-3773 says I failed to pay $3986 from a 2008-2012 tax audit : Claims to be IRS officer with complaint that I failed to pay $3,986 from a 2008-2012 tax audit....
|Fund Transfer Scam||More...|
Laura, United States
Gallo and Kaufmann #866-739-0368 claiming to be a collection agency : This company is claiming to be a collection agency and Im not too sure how legit they are. The agent's name is supposedly Mr. Jackson, the phone number is 866-739-0368 ext 101.
JAbles, United States
Regional Awards Division #844-663-1245 Debra Long, Daytona Beach FL : Asking to call #844-663-1245 to claim the offer. mailed to us by a Debra Long in Daytona Beach FL. A letter announcing we'd receive an Android Touchpad Tablet and $100 dining gift
|Free Gifts / Coupons Scam||More...|
Dee, United States
Vacation spam msg #407-934-3753 Hhave fun in the sun in Florida : "Get ready to have fun in the sun" in Florida.. Have received this exact same call from many numbers before; this is the latest of them.
dmic, United States
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 9170
- Canada - 754
- United Kingdom - 696
- Philippines - 637
- India - 633
- Company you are dealing with could be a fly-by-night operator. Take care!
- Don’t agree to donate by Wire, Western Union, Cash Cards or by Cash
- A debt collector in US has to send written notice, within 5 days of a call
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Alert Message