Nancy, United States
Recorded message (thick accent) threatening me with a lawsuit - IRS? : Sounds scammy to me! Someone with odd thick accent left a VM stating IRS is bringing a lawsuit on me.. attempt to scam! Beware!
Rex, United States
Impersonating the IRS. Recorded voice asking to call back : Threatens with arrest warrant. That's illegal and IRS won't call and threaten. They don't have to! They have ways to collect taxes! Hope no one would bite this stupid bait!
KJ, United States
Scam Call saying US Dept. of Treasury. Said I need to have an attorney : Scaring by saying things like you need to have an attorney because the US Treasury is going to file lawsuits against us
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
Diana R, United States
Bogus call pretending to be IRS and wants your info 662-792-5202 : Asked to call back and when I called a deeply accented person asked me to identify myself.. wanted name (gave a fake one) and then went on to ask SSN! I said it's a scam and I'm r
Raime, United States
Robocall by Rachel from Card Holder Services 580-647-3746 : Yet Again! The usual scam stuff associated with card services robo call. "Hi, this is Rachel from Card Services calling about your credit card account. You are eligible for lower
Arjen, United States
Credit card thieves making robocalls offering interest savings : Beware! Ignore the call. They would ask you to enter your 16 digit card number, expiration and even DOB! Don't get into a mess! Credit card interest rate scam. Offers a lower inte
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
Boris M, United States
East Indian scumbag wanting you to pay "Taxes" to HIM!478-279-6893 : A slimy East Indian posing as an IRS agent. Says I under reported income and the IRS investigation department has flagged my account for fraud. Demands that I pay to quietly bury
Arvil L, United States
Threatened to have me arrested if I don't pay them using iTune cards : Crazy! IRS wants you to pay using iTune cards? Ever heard of that? iTune cards to pay taxes?! I was alarmed by a voice message. Should not have called back at all.. just ignore t
Park, United States
Cohen & Associates threatening Court Summons for alleged Payday Loan : Instead of sending me paperwork, they are calling and harassing me to pay back a loan which I never took out! How the hell am I to pay without getting a valid bill and a proof that
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Zepp, United States
Caller threatening to freeze my assets and DL for unpaid tax : Unpaid tax? Stupid scam.. left message on my landline phone demanding a call back or the IRS (YEAH!) will go ahead and order seizing of my assets and driving license will be suspen
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- 99.99% of “Work at Home” offers are bogus
- Research the employer name on the internet; contact it directly
- Alert from bank? Call bank at it's official # or check out their website
- iYogi Tech Support Scam Busted! Washington State Attorney General Files Lawsuit
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutOther Calls