Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
MajorH, United States
IRS TAX SCAM. Impersonators. 9128168657, 2133363234, 4402797637 : Multiple voicemails from different numbers threatening to sue me and send me to jail for "not paying taxes" Bloody assh****! #912-816-8657 #213-336-3234 #440-279-7637
Walter, United States
Failure to call back could result in seizing of my assets. IRS! : Fake IRS voicemail said I was being notified of a lawsuit and failure to call back could result in seizing of my assets
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Goliath, United States
CruZ, United States
IRS is about to sue me! Recorded voice with Middle Eastern accent : Left voicemail suggesting that I could be prosecuted for tax fraud. I was asked to call back before it becomes tough for me!
ReRoot, United States
Indian scammers are behind this IRS scam voicemail : Scammers from India are leaving voicemails on thousands of phones everyday posing as IRS. Beware! This is just a scam! IRS will certainly write to you. For more about this scam
Sophia, United States
Voicemail from "IRS" stating that they are filing a lawsuit against me : Voicemail from "IRS" stating that they are filing a lawsuit against me and that this is my final warning and to call back to get more information.
Pip, United States
Scare tactic saying IRS is bringing up a case against you : Total fraud and attempt to scare and extort money. IRS will NOT call tax payers and leave such voice mails. If there is an issue with tax papers, IRS will send a letter in US Mail
IanJack, United States
IRS SCAM voice message left by foreigner about lawsuit : The foreign ass*** wants you to call him back! But they can't even speak English properly!
MarcoR, United States
Totally fake alert. Saying I would be prosecuted by the IRS : The VM sounds very much a scam. Has a foreign accent and does not repeat my name.. generic spam voicemail IRS SCAM! Beware! JONF Reported: 9376218204. IRS . Received call fro
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
Brian Z, United States
IRS is filing a lawsuit and this was my final warning : VM asking to call 720-364-2674 to know more about the lawsuit against me. Apparently IRS had "tried to reach me several times" (A LIE) ... not contacting till I receive something i
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Never fall for phone calls offering instant, cheap loan
- A legitimate company won’t ask you to pay for a prize
- Don’t allow yourself to be rushed by fund raisers
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- US Federal Court Orders Shutdown of Click4Support and other Bogus Tech Support Websites
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFund Transfer Scam