Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
R Vaughn, United States
Said my name was randomly selected for Govt Grant But need to pay $200 : Gave me some code numbers and a telephone number to call 360-727-6483, to claim a federal Goverment Grant. Told me I need to send them 200 dollars on a cash card!! Phew!
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
wanting me to give them my full name to be a secret shopper part time : silent shopping possible scam #289-946-3677: I received a text message from the above number wanting me to give them my full name to be a secret shopper part time and earn $400 sen
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
stopthem, United States
social security number - Asked to call 360-861-4613 to get info : called stating this was a final notice of the IRS with a lawsuit. Asked to call 360-861-4613 to get information and claim number.
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
H W, United States
call from a person called William shaw that they will be arresting me : I got a call from a person called William pretending that he is from state and federal tax investigation department and if no payment arrangement is made, they will be arresting me
Doug G, United States
Jonathan Knight. thick Indian or Pakistani accent. guilty of tax fraud : Just this morning we received a second call from this number from a male with a thick Indian or Pakistani accent claiming to be Jonathan Knight from the IRS. He let a message on ou
Sarah, United States
Nikki - IRS. They don't know anything if you ask the right questions : This is a scam. They don't know anything if you ask the right questions- such as previous or current address or married/maiden names. They are not the IRS! The IRS sends letters, t
Scam mystery shopper eyesurveygroup.com offering $400/wk : mystery shopper scam asking to contact email@example.com to join the mystery shopper program @ $400/week "we are recruiting mystery silent shoppers" SCAM! Certainly ww
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
Tee, United States
PRM Associates threatened to serve at home or workplace 877-332-7018 : Debt collectors threatened to come to my house or job!
Dee S, United States
Why would the California office of the IRS be calling someone from IL? : Officer Nicki Johnson - IRS Telling me to call 424-444-0110 IRS hot line. That I should return the call before they take any action. The phone # is from the Los Angeles area. & rec
Greg W, United Kingdom
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 11396
- Canada - 885
- United Kingdom - 801
- India - 693
- Philippines - 684
- 90% of job ads in Free Classified portals are bogus. Stay away!
- Ignore instructions to text "STOP" or "NO" to prevent future texts
- Do Not Call Registration - Canada https://www.lnnte-dncl.gc.ca/index-eng
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutOnline Shopping Scam