Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Kat, United States
Fake IRS call. scammer claiming to be the IRS suing for back taxes : IRS was suing me for back taxes. I needed to pay now. They hung up, I called them back to ask what company they were with and the reply was America. That everyone had to pay taxes.
Robert, United States
PAETEC STARNE?? IRS "related" with no identity given 850-546-6184 : Caller live (it appears, only answering machine answered), likely, a continuation of some former caller on this number, 5125988001, and where I dialed that number back once (busy s
oscrespo, United States
fox enterprise / mco about a loan deposited in my account. SCAM : This company keep calling me about a contract loan and was deposit to my bank between 01/2013 to 04/2013. I have proof from my bank no such deposit.
abby, United States
Isupport $40 debit from bank account. Unauthorized charge 800-688-1495 : $40 debit from bank account. called # said i used the tech support last year but my acct was just debited
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
GeorgeM, United States
To call them to avoid criminal prosecution by the IRS : Left message twice asking to call them. Said it's the IRS and I would be arrested and jailed, my assets frozen, If I don't send them money! This is BS! IRS would not ask anyone
katsuoindustriesltd.COM Work at Home scam. earn up to $3000 monthly : Got this message tempting you with a $3000.00 offer! To email email@example.com for more information
|Work from Home Scam||More...|
Stefani, United States
Forward Movement Recovery, FMR, Bianca - $450 unpaid debt from 2010 : My mother sent me a text notifying me that this company called claiming that I had a $450 unpaid debt from 2010 and gave her my email address. She collected information and provid
Amy, United States
Payday loan scam. Out of the blue call about money owed on a loan : 1-877-464-9948 called about a pay day loan I owed on... Don't and never have had any. Clearly a SCAM
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
J, United States
First Recovery Associates got angry when I confronted them! SCAM!! : Call wanting me to to confirm the last four of my ssn, which they had correct but I would not confirm, as they would not tell me what the call was about, only that I had a claim pe
Teresa, United States
UHC & Associates wanted me to pay $650 saying I owe it from 2008! : caller stated that I owe $650 dollars from October 2008. Wow! What were they doing all these years?! Total scam. Told them to make themselves scarce OR!!!
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Is a website safe to browse? Check at https://safeweb.norton.com
- Do Not Call Registration - Canada https://www.lnnte-dncl.gc.ca/index-eng
- Never click links in mails to go to your bank or card web page
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutExtortion Scam