Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
TotoBoy, United States
Preapproved business loan scam. Offered to direct deposit $50K : Scam! Beware..they are after your money! You won't get a penny! They would claim funds will be sent to your account within 24 or 48 hours... it won't and when you call... the "game
L, United States
Posing as Security Company to steal credit card info 430-803-0538 : Call - long time before "person" talked. May have been robocall.
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
Madison, United States
Automated call from a Hetta Grey claiming to be from IRS 714-333-0931 : I received a threatening automated call from a Hetta Grey claiming to be from this IRS saying I owed money and I needed to take immediate action. Steve Reported: 714-333-0931.
Shawn, United States
FM 94 power.com -to answer 3 music trivia questions 1-312-300-1478 : Recorded vacation win ..three questions Al Reported: 3472817826. FM94Power - Answer 3 questions win free trip for 2 to the Bahamas!! . Answer 3 questions win free trip for 2 to
|Holiday / Vacation Scam||More...|
Gretta, United Kingdom
Man said he was with the HMRC & was filing a legal claim against me : Her Majesty's Customs & Revenue is preparing to file a lawsuit against me to "recover taxes". My returns are filed by a tax professional. There can't be any unpaid taxes. Moreover
Robb, United States
Calling with IRS scam message. As if people are dumb! : Left voice mail stating lawsuit. BS! As usual. These scammers never seem to tire! And they carpet bomb with this spam from different numbers. Neither the FTC or the Fed has done an
Wgary, United States
Computer data thief. Heavy accented foreigner. Don't let him in! : 215-747-2361 scam artist posing as "windows tech support" tried to get me to allow him to check my computer. He couldn't prove he represented my Microsoft nor did he have any inf
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
SteinW, United States
DC Services, calls and threatens to serve papers. But never does! : This is crazy! These asswipes have called me 5 times this week threatening to serve papers. They give a call back number which I have ignored so far. They do not seem to have anyth
Christin, United States
Debt collector - set up a payment plan or will serve papers : A man posing as debt collector called threatening to serve papers if I don't set up a payment plan. I told him I don't recollect any loan which is yet to be paid off... He told me
G Brown, United States
IRS stating they were going to file a lawsuit from me 1-202-734-5871 : Got a call saying the IRS was going to sue me.11a maudie Reported: . Internal Revenue Service . I received a robo call from the IRS stating they were going to file a lawsuit fr
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Is a website safe to browse? Check at https://safeweb.norton.com
- Company you are dealing with could be a fly-by-night operator. Take care!
- Equifax: 888.766.0008, Experian: 888.397.3742, Transunion: 888.909.8872
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- US Federal Court Orders Shutdown of Click4Support and other Bogus Tech Support Websites
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutOnline Shopping Scam