Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Lacy, United States
www.myverizon46.com. you will get $46 off your next bill! : This is an automatic recording that is calling Verizon wireless customers saying that if you go to www.myverizon46.com you will get $46 off your next bill. The website wants user n
dollywoo, United States
I was scamed by Reed White and Associates, pretending to collect : i was scammed out of my money from reed white and associates , pretending to collect for check and go
Sydney, United States
MyVerizon46.com. asking you to log-on to www.myverizon46.com : This call is a voice recorded message (and it will leave a voicemail) asking you to log-on to www.myverizon46.com The website looks completely legitimate! There is even a copyrig
41541698, United States
wilde, United States
TJ, United States
Scam, Spam 334-309-6792. never reached out to this company : Automated voice said they had a FREE pain cream that's non-narcotic that my insurance company wants me to use. Heavy spam suspected according to the internet. I never reached out
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
NR, United States
James Anderson instructing me or retained attorney to call : Calling from "Investgation Division of IRS", instructing me or retained attorney to call immediately back to his Hot Line. Heavily accented male voice. No mentioning of my name.
Clive, United States
Scam call Spoofed MSVB (Meredith Village Savings Bank) : Trying to pretend to be Meredith Village Savings Bank and asking to call 800-922-6872. Suggest not to respond!
|Fake Call, Text From Bank||More...|
Expedia Travel Vouche scam. you have won a $1000 travel reward : Got an automated call from this number saying "due to recently booked travel with Expedia, you have won a $1000 travel reward, push one to hear more info". I didn't push any number
|Travel Offer Scam||More...|
Paula, United States
GS Resolutions threatened to serve me unless I call them : This is certainly a scam! I don't have any loans on which I'm back. They try to hoodwink you into believing that you had missed payments few years ago. Total scam!
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 7198
- Canada - 663
- United Kingdom - 590
- Philippines - 546
- India - 521
- Ignore instructions to text "STOP" or "NO" to prevent future texts
- Do Not Call Registration - USA https://www.donotcall.gov/register/reg.aspx
- State Attorney General: http://www.naag.org/current-attorneys-general.php
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutAttempt to Steal Personal Info