Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Jason Miller Revenue Canada. thick accent said it was time sensitive!! : had a accent from another country. said it was officer Jason Miller calling from Revenue Canada and it was time sensitive I get back to him right away and I should get my attorney
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Private, United States
John wright IRS 1-202-559-0764 threat to proceed with a law suit : Supposedly IRS. Foreign Male voice says there is a law suit filed against me by the IRS and I should call before they proceed with it Blake Reported: 1844854552 IRS scam Call!
firstname.lastname@example.org to talk on something very urgent and important : We have to talk on something very urgent and important, please contact the below email address for details: email@example.com
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
Derek, United States
Told me to call back with my grant number to 202-470-6710 : Wanted to give me $6,700 in grant money, told me to call back with my grant number they provided to 202-470-6710. Asked to be transferred and told me that for verification purposes
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
Chris M, United States
Bank of (Mumbled Name) - Press 1 to reactive card. NICE TRY ! : Press 1 to reactive card. I KNEW it was a scam, I pressed one to try to speak with someone and get more info to hold against them, only got another recording asking for my 16 digit
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
christop, United States
Right Signature - Debt Collection scam. I don't owe them : company by the name of Right Signature call calming to collect loan debt. I don't owe them or whoever they represent! Scam!!
Leann, United States
Barton, Phillips and Associates trying to scare and intimidate you : They say that I have ignored their calls and will face trouble if I don't call them immediately. This is preposterous! I don't owe them at all
linds, United States
FAKES - wanted to buy and item said they sent money thro Paypal. SCAM : said they were sending the money via paypal.. got my phone and never paid!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Julius , Canada
Andrew Scott, Global covert shopping - here is the email I received! : Hello Julius. Thanks for your email. Your assignment now will begin from your bank; kindly take the check to your bank and deposit it, when making the deposit they might ask
ppc6mm, United States
"money loan company" This is a phish scam. do not respond : Cow worshiper calling to solicit information for identity theft. This is an Indian phishing scam. do not respond unless you want your credit ruined or your bank account drained....
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 14555
- Canada - 1167
- United Kingdom - 978
- Philippines - 771
- India - 757
- Report suspected Medicare fraud to Inspector General 1-800-447-8477
- Taking a Loan in the US? Verify License of Lender at www.dfi.wa.gov
- A legitimate company won’t ask you to pay for a prize
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Indian Origin Man behind a Massive IRS Phone Call Scam Sentenced to 175 Months in Prison
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFree Gifts / Coupons Scam