Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
j, United States
FMR - trying to locate someone for debt & theyd turn it over to police : Same company called from 8772981969. said trying to locate someone for debt and they'd turn it over to police if they can't find person. it's a scam...
JayZ, United States
Learn how to make lots of m0ney online. 4 info send back the word Yes : Got this weird text with words spelt oddly! "Don't let m0ney problems bring u down? Learn how to make lots of m0ney online. 4 info send back the word Yes. 2 stop rply end."
ReaganD, United States
Scammer trying to switch your electricity provider : Luring people with lower electricity bills to switch supplier. These assholes get a commission for each successful lead
|Service Providers Scam||More...|
Chuck, United States
Recorded voice saying you are under legal investigation. Call for info : Doesn't name you. Usual spam stuff. Conveniently says "You are under investigation"... everyone who receives the bulls*** is supposed to believe that the "YOU" is indeed the perso
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
JakeN, United States
Bogus Microsoft Technician wanting to check your computer 6029384792 : Scammer from India posing as Microsoft tech guy. Talks about dangerous virus sending all your data automatically to some remote server. Told him to go f*** himself! Luke Report
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
Philly, United States
We have been monitoring your account for the last 6 months 2705649492 : Credit card robocall saying they have been monitoring my account for the last 6 months! I didn't authorize any scum to monitor my credit card usage! How could anyone do that other
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
June, United States
Sarah at consumer services about my credit card account #6512426594 : Credit card lower interest offer scam. Robotic Voice message says it's Sarah... #918-810-3861 Autumn Reported: 651-242-6594 Credit card debt consolidation scam. Don't let them
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
RickN, United States
Wal, United States
Scammer posing as representative of the social security administration : Beware of calls by crooks posing as SSI representatives. They are after your SS# and other personal information.
pbayliss, United States
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Do not assume a caller is genuine if they know personal details about you
- As far as possible, avoid calling back unfamiliar numbers
- Never click a link or download document in an unsolicited mail
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
- US Federal Court Orders Shutdown of Click4Support and other Bogus Tech Support Websites
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
- Indian Call Centers posing as the IRS are blasting phone calls to consumers in US & Canada
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- iYogi Tech Support Scam Busted! Washington State Attorney General Files Lawsuit
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutRelative Stranded or Ill