Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Banker, United States
Carmen from Card Services 323-943-1869. Financial Stimulus to lower : Carmen asking me to use the Federal Government's Financial Stimulus to reduce my credit card interest rates. Great! why let it go?! Except that the little witch is talking bullshi
photo message text from 619-413-8947. Saying I have recd a photo msg : Spam text? Or virus infected photo? "you received (1) photo message..." I just deleted this spam text! Advice you guys to do too!
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
Debra, United States
Walter & Henson Associates. I have 24 hrs to respond or will proceed : Talking about a June 2014 proceeding and now I have 24 hrs to respond or will proceed against me legally. Has last 4 of my social, and last employer I worked and gave a balance and
W Melzer, United States
GEORGE. L. MOORE ADDAX PETROLEUM UK LIMITED firstname.lastname@example.org : 28, Pent Towers Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom. Email: email@example.com Phone: +447045781744 completion of the employment formality and approval of your Visa/Wor
|Fake Job Offer||More...|
stacey, United States
Berkshire Recovery claiming I owe a payday loan and Iam being served : Saying I have 48 hours to respond or be served and arrested under some sections of debt recovery law. Total scam. I don't know who they are and I don't have any debt to be recovere
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
NHunt, United Kingdom
Bogus Phantom debt collection? Collection voice message : Voice message says "my account" is turned over for collection! That's all! Doesn't say which account. Does not identify my name! This certainly reeks of scam!! #0110844028 Pat
Jake, United Kingdom
Getting unwanted texts and being charged for them 700038340 : I haven't subscribed for any paid content service. Got 1 texts from this number and they have charged me £2.50 each time!! That's crazy! I'm on Vodafone. They won't help. Asking t
Holy, United Kingdom
Offering spam call blocking as a subscription service : I was called and lied to today! The lady says I've been paying £1.6 a month through my phone bill for blocking limited number of spam calls. That was a lie! I check my telephone
PadreZ, United States
Expedia (?) since you have used Expedia.com you have won a vacation! : Claims that "since you have used Expedia.com, you have won a ($4,000/- amount varies) vacation package!", in either English or Spanish. I have received over 50 of these calls, som
|Holiday / Vacation Scam||More...|
fLINT, United States
DEBT COLLECTION SCAM by Focus Receivable Management : They have been leaving messages asking to return the call. I don't have any unpaid bills in collection. This seem to be a case of scam. Take care! Bogus collectors could collecti
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 12051
- Canada - 930
- United Kingdom - 829
- India - 699
- Philippines - 694
- Do Not Call Registration - USA https://www.donotcall.gov/register/reg.aspx
- Don't allow credit card to be charged over a phone line
- Worried about ID theft? Everything you should know http://goo.gl/3ugBJ
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutTax Scam