Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
86693656, United States
Rochester Clarke & Associate I need to pay or my case will go to court : Indicates that I owe a payday loan debt since 2009 and I need to pay or my case will go to court. I asked if they were legit and did not give me clear information and is calling m
Stayce, United States
Stephanie Williams offers fake Goverment Grant. wanted me to pay $250 : wanted me to pay $250.00 to get a $6700.00 government grant.
Mystery Shoppers for Shoppers Drug Mart, No Frills, Loblaws, Fortinos : HCM Shoppers scam!! Received an email not text like others from Barry Wilder offering part time positions for Mystery Shoppers for Shoppers Drug Mart, No Frills, Loblaws, Fortinos.
|Fake Job Offer||More...|
Laural, United States
Fraud. This is a very illegal and terrorizing form of fear baiting : This is a very illegal and terrorizing form of fear baiting. A recorded message comes on and claims that you will have a wage garnishment or court action within 24 hours. In my cas
Sue, United States
IRS call back number 2033091094. It's a scam! fOREIGN ACCENTED VM : Call IRS. call back now! Voicemail left by scammers with foreign accent.
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Bethynie, United States
Kristina. I was approved for a #5000 loan. Need $200 processing fee : Gave no last name. Have been called on time every two hours today. I talked with a guy whose name I don't remember that said I was approved for a loan in the amount of 7000 but cou
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
Anita, United States
They try to hoodwink you by saying IRS tried to contact by mail : "We have attempted to contact you by mail" That was a lie! The IRS is never going to call you. SCAM Number 15125411925
Garner, United States
Telemarketing healthcare insurance. Unwanted scam calls : Nuisance calls from 909-342-7687. broken English. Call center noise. Wonder who has outsourced to foreigners to call and scam us!
|Health / Insurance Scam||More...|
Dree, United States
Caller sounded rude and told me I have an arrest warrant pending (??) : He wanted me to call back before the warrant is issued. Ha Ha Ha! To call back before warrant is issued? Warrants are issued by courts and their execution can't be stopped by c
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
IRS, United States
IRS 17853709279 about IRS filing a lawsuit! SCAM! FRAUD! : It said "the IRS has filed a lawsuit against you, please call 785-370-9279. IRS would send you a notice in mail if there was something that they need a tax payer to work on!
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Suspect Donation Scam? Call National Center for Disaster Fraud - 8667205721
- Call FTC toll-free helpline: 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357)
- On AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint or Bell? Forward Spam Txt to 7726 (SPAM)
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- US Federal Court Orders Shutdown of Click4Support and other Bogus Tech Support Websites
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutBilling Scam