Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
OliviaP, United States
RYAN SMITH James adams University. 450$ for masters degree : Dear sir, I have got a call from RYAN SMITH claiming himself FROM JAMES ADAMS UNIVERSITY and asked 450 $ for masters degree. Thanks Mahesh firstname.lastname@example.org
|Fake Business Offer||More...|
A Kantor, United States
IRS Tax Fraud Investigation told me I need a lawyer to appear in court : I received a call allegedly from an IRS tax fraud investigator. He claimed he worked for an organization who does tax fraud investigations for the IRS. He told me I needed a lawy
Rick, United States
Call stating that IRS is about to file a case against me : They left a VM and I called back. Talked to a woman with very thick Asian accent.. she said I owed in excess of $6000 to the Govt and the IRS has decided to sue me. When I started
Meredith, United States
Ting Li wanted room for rent. She sent a phony cashiers check for 2900 : This is a young woman who e-mailed me about a room for rent. Stated she was from Canada and was looking to come to the US for 6 months in order to obtain art work for her company,
|Classified Ad Scams||More...|
freelot48 Asking to call 0447467140900 to claim Freelot48@gmail.com : i m the winner of 2.000.000 Euro! That's what the SMS says! dinderch: message Congrats your mobile number was selected as a winner of €2,000000.00 with Winning No ??? FREE L
Max, United States
Nonjabulo, South Africa
james, United States
they are saying that my family is a swindler. They say have photos : they are saying that my family is a swindler. then they want us to see the myteleforex.com. they also say that we have photo there.
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 6453
- Canada - 634
- United Kingdom - 555
- Philippines - 495
- India - 474
- A legitimate debt collector will NOT ask you to pay via Prepaid Card
- Don't allow credit card to be charged over a phone line
- Someone pretending to be a DEA Agent? Notify the DEA at 877-792-2873
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutPolice Scam