Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Sam, United States
Arbitration Group Extortion call threatening us to pay up : A very rude person from Arbitration Group called us and said we owe money on an old payday loan. He said it dates back to 2010. I could not recollect any loan taken in 2010
firstname.lastname@example.org. lottery winning invitation : lottery winning invitation scam text from +447960670806
|Lottery Winner Scam||More...|
+0023221203037, +0023221203031 within a few second I lost my balance : I got a call from this number +0023221203037, +0023221203031. When i tried to call back these number, within a few second I lost my whole account balance. Then it's found this is a
steven , United States
approved for a 7500.00 USD grant. Hung up when asked veracity : the listed number calls and tells you he is calling from the irs. states you have been approved for a 7500.00 USD grant but they have to verify your info. when i requested the vera
|Fake Service Agency||More...|
Lisa, United States
IRS Call. an automated female voice claiming to be from the IRS : I received a call this morning with an automated female voice claiming to be from the IRS. Said she was calling about a time sensitive issue and to call back right a way to avoid
Regina, United States
Txt message says there is hold on my MidSouth Bank debit card : I received a text message informing of a hold on my MidSouth Bank debit card due to detection of fraud on my account. Contact 1-877-886-1996. It asks to enter debit card number. I
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
Alps, United States
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 5264
- Canada - 595
- United Kingdom - 483
- Philippines - 438
- India - 415
- Don’t agree to donate by Wire, Western Union, Cash Cards or by Cash
- Ask for offer details to be sent to you, by mail for review
- Legitimate businesses don't ask for credit card # or banking information
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutCredit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud