Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Chris, United States
association management department. Fake Timeshare fee demand : Fake timeshare fee. Don't pay them! They are fake. Imposter trying to steal your money. Take Care!! Called from #888-655-1561
Bob M, United States
IRS Special Agent scam. to call & provide my personal info to scammer : Recorded call said I was to call and provide my personal information, that they were an IRS Special Agent. Scam #1-347-732-2488
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Janine, United States
Wayne Johnston has a Warrant for an arrest in my name! 813-260-1989 : Got a text from Wayne Johnston stating he is Law Enforcement and has a Warrant for an arrest in my name and I need to chat or leave. Also to retain my attorney. This is via textPlu
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
lily, United States
Bogus claim. Says he is a lawyer representing a financial company : supposedly a lawyer for a financial company asking for a payment of 500.00! Failed to tell me which company wanted me to pay. Idiot, foreigner!
ltd, United States
IRS Voice message left in crazy foreign accent said a lawsuit is filed : IRS is filing lawsuit against me. You hear the voice and the accent tells you its a scam! Poor job! #1-206-201-2078
jl, United States
the # is listed from BC Canada. keeps calling my phone : This number keeps callling my phone. The call is from BC, Canada. No idea who this creep is.
Dennis S, United States
Moneyloans.com Was approved of a $3000 loan. How I wd pay back?! : I received this call from a male wanting to know I was approved for a 3,000 dollar loan and wanted to know how I wanted to pay it back. He said I had applied and then called me a n
Alex Stewart, Canada Revenue Agency to fix a case outside of the court : Person called (as he said) Mr. Alex Stewart informing me to fix a case outside of the court and threatening... Total scam!! Neither would the CRA call you nor ask to "settle" outsi
SC boy, United States
JD Marketing Stated that I received a loan in 2012. Jail threat : Caller stated that I received a check loan from 2012 and had failed to pay any of the money back. Was Threatened with being picked up and taken to jail. Scam #843-531-9281
SCarter, United States
ROBOCALL offering a free, all expenses paid cruise. Press 1 for Survey : Called my cell, answered. Unidentified company - ROBOCALL offering a free, all expenses paid cruise if I press "1" to take a short survey. Press "9" to be "permanently removed fr
|Cruise Offers Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 13110
- Canada - 1015
- United Kingdom - 908
- Philippines - 731
- India - 719
- Check whether the Charity is duly registered at respective Govt. websites
- Did someone offer you a not-to-be-missed investment opportunity? Miss it!!
- Verify your card / bank statements every month
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutExtortion Scam