Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Canada Revenue Agency - Agent Ryan Smith from the CRA : Robotic voice calls and says he is Agent Ryan Smith from the CRA. Makes it sound like ignoring the call is a bad idea. The call is linked to a massive telemarketing scam. #1-855-97
Meg, United States
Ignoring this will be intentional attempt to avoid initial appearance : here is text as it appeared in my Comcast written voice mail: "Hi this message is intended to contact you. My name is Dennis Gray and I'm calling regarding an enforcement action
Tamika, United States
GatewaY holden - THAT I OWN SOME MONEY TO OR I WAS GOING TO JAIL : WAS TOLD I HAD RECEIVED A PAID DAY LOAD ONLINE THAT I OWN SOME MONEY TO OR I WAS GOING TO JAIL
Nameless, United States
Paul, United States
Told me I would get a $9,000 Grant from government under the ARRA act. : Scammer called and told me I would get a $9,000 Grant from government and the ARRA act. All I had to do was call (202) 870-5044 give them my Confirmation code and PAY a small proce
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
Rose, United States
Kevin Johnson - IRS Agent to contact him before legal action is taken : Received a call from this number with an automated message telling me to contact him back before legal action is taken and to contact my lawyer immediately. First off the IRS woul
TK, United States
Heather Gray that I need to have my laywer on record call her back : Call came to business line saying "This is Heather Grey, attorney of record re an IRS matter of grave importance. Do not ignore this message before action is taken. The hotline to
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Nick, United Kingdom
PC running slowly - nasty Indian man. Inappropriate behaviour : An Indian 'gentleman' called my wife to say her PC was running slowly. She replied that she didn't have a PC (true). He said 'You F**ing ignorant woman' and hung up
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
Ang, United States
Daniel Wiseman "IRS" - I was being sued in a criminal matter : Threatening call from IRS telling me I was being sued in a criminal matter. They are very threatening and sound legit at first!!!! Do Not Give personal info!!!
Redstone, United States
Last chance to contact them before the case goes to Federal Court : IRS tax scam in the form of a robocalle stating last chance to contact them before the case goes to Federal Court of Appeals due to tax fraud case against me
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Ignore calls, text and mails from "DEA" which demands payment of fine
- Don't blindly trust unsolicited calls
- Someone pretending to be a DEA Agent? Notify the DEA at 877-792-2873
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
- Indian Origin Man behind a Massive IRS Phone Call Scam Sentenced to 175 Months in Prison
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Indian Call Centers posing as the IRS are blasting phone calls to consumers in US & Canada
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFree Gifts / Coupons Scam