Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Cheryl, United States
No name,Address is on federal registry of criminal offenses. : Arrest warrant will be issued against address if you do not return call today to avoid prosecution.
|Fake Service Agency||More...|
Sam, United States
Family member impersonator. Pretended to be a nephew : Pretended to be nephew and was very broad when responding. Only waiting for me to ask questions about him and he responded yes.
|Relative Stranded or Ill||More...|
richard, United States
bridget - after about a dozen text she will start asking for money : she has a profile on flirt.com and says she lives in Denton, TX once she starts to text your phone after about a dozen text she will start asking for money. and will continue afte
|Phone Phishing (Vishing)||More...|
dalton, United States
Win cruise tickets. Just answer few trivia questions : Answer trivia questions - fake cruise scam
|Cruise Offers Scam||More...|
cathy , United States
Agent 9165 federal treasury. Wants to be called back to stop charges : Request you to call back before charges are placed against you
Ryan Smith, Canada Revenue scam. Not to disregard the message : Officer Ryan Smith threatens you to call back and not disregard the message or we will need our lawyer to contact them Lee Reported: Tax Scam. officer Ryan Smith, Revenue Canada
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
Said he was from Tax Collection Department f the CRA. Arrest Warrant : A male voice message called and said he was from Canada collections tax and I frauds them and there was a warrant out for my arrest , then he hung up . I called back twice a make p
April, United States
Kyle, United States
Impersonation Scam. US Treasury threatening criminal prosecution : Automated voice call claiming to represent the US Treasury threatening criminal prosecution. https://www.tax.ny.gov/help/contact/impersonation-scam.htm
P, United States
Fake IRS scall! Final Notice scare. Caller ID says Test Code. MI! : Final notice IRS is suing you! EJL Reported: Robocall. Final notice about the IRS lawsuit and to call 5869597895 Immediately
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Avoid unpopular ecommerce websites like the plague!
- Report all fake debt collection calls to FTC & Attorney General's office
- Ask for offer details to be sent to you, by mail for review
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
- iYogi Tech Support Scam Busted! Washington State Attorney General Files Lawsuit
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutTrial Offer Scam