Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
L Fuller, United States
IRS VM saying I am being prosecuted. Wants call back 1-347-637-6194 : The message is vague but says I am being prosecuted by the IRS. They do not specify any details or even address me by name. D Reported: robo call stating a lawsuit filed again
UGH2016, United States
FMR Offices. dial zero now to speak with a representative 877-205-3957 : Automated message stating. "This message is regarding our location and tracing efforts for ___________ dial zero now to speak with a representative or call 877-201-5769. It is impo
Linda S, United States
IRS fake call 1-206-539-4993 IRS was going to do a lawsuit : keep calling even if I am on the do not call list. Case file call immediately 2065394993, I repeat call immediately 2065394993. One time I heard it say that the IRS was going to
Cheryl, United States
Retrieval Mediation Services claim I owe money I borrowed in 2011 : These people call from an Indiana number, they are located in Atlanta but their call center comes from a local Las Vegas number. They claim I owe money I borrowed in 2011. $590 w
Angela, United States
Claims to be IRS. Recorded robotic message saying that IRS is suing me : SCAM!!! Recorded robotic message saying that the IRS is suing me. Do NOT give them ANY of your information!!
Rmarq, United States
Danel Wiseman, IRS Calls to say you are being sued : 202-800-9903. Calls to say you are being sued. Call back number doesn't work. Name and voice is filtered or computer generated. States he a officer for the IRS with a case numb
Lars, United States
Totally bogus debt collection attempt! This is a scam! : Certainly a scam...Looking for Harry.. no one by that name lives here! The name is inserted with computer. Assume same recording would be going to different numbers with different
Michael, United States
Craigslist scammer offered to send a check & pay extra for the trouble : The man texted me saying he is unable to come to pay and pick up the item. He would instead send a cashier's check. I need to send the item only after I receive cash. Sounds tru
|Classified Ad Scams||More...|
ivan, United Kingdom
Prizehook charged me £4.50 and won't let me cancel : this company charged me £4.50 and won't let me cancel, I have tried to cancel by texting stop 12 times but just keep getting the message message failed.
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
jkent, United States
fake irs debt scam. Saying I had evaded taxes 1-716-490-7105 : Bogus irs debt claim by scam artists. Says I have taxes pending from 2010!
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Report telephonic threats received in Canada to RCMP at: 1-888-495-8501
- Never fall for phone calls offering instant, cheap loan
- Don't release personal info unless 100% certain
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutMedicare, Medical Scam