Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
j, United States
Possible IRS scammer #415-234-9698. IRS does not do robo calls! : Robo call-says from IRS and to call them asap. Has to be a scam, IRS does not do robo calls.
Jed, United States
Claiming to be IRS #845-445-4371 IRS is bringing a lawsuit against you : These guys have called two numbers of people I know claiming to be the IRS. They say the IRS is bringing a lawsuit against you. It is completely false and fake. They should be impr
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Donna, United States
IRS Criminal Division #1-619-550-2946. would be arrested in 3 days : Mr Johnson advised me that i would be arrested in 3 days, if i ignored this complaint.
michael, United States
Zeen, United States
D Owen, United States
Inappropriate text. #680-806-6108 Asking to meet on Yahoo messenger : This spam, inappropriate txt has reached my cell phone which is on Do Not Call List. "do u wanna see my boobiez today? hit me up on - YahooMessenger-DiViNaNmBuCzAkYw7203 TTYS is
Foff, United States
Bahama Cruise #1-480-387-0397. You have won! Must be a scam! : I won a cruise! "congratulations! you have WON a trip to the Bahamas!"
|Cruise Offers Scam||More...|
Chuck, United States
Process and Summons Division #612-354-4053. Want me to verify address : Caller said he is from "Process and Summons Division" and a case of fraud is being processed and need to verify my address to deliver papers. If I do not provide address it will
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
M West, United States
James Dept. of Legal Affairs #202-621-0396. Potentially a legal mess : He called to tell me that this was my verbal notification concerning law enforcement actions that have started on my name by the US Treasury. Towards the end of the voice message
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Pissed, United States
Officer Marcus #571-210-1297. A warrant will be issued for my arrest : They stated that there will be a warrant issued for my arrest for Tax evasion but if I call this number that they can help me. Since I pay my Taxes yearly I know it is a scam...Of
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 9029
- Canada - 750
- United Kingdom - 691
- Philippines - 630
- India - 624
- "From" mail ID can be spoofed to read like a familiar mail id. Take Care!
- To put your phone on the federal “do not call” registry call 1-888-382-1222
- Legitimate businesses don't ask for credit card # or banking information
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutRomance, Love, Dating Scam