Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Craft, United States
Stephanie Higgins, FAKE Bureau of Investigations tries to scam elderly : "Stephanie Higgins" from the "Bureau of Investigations" called me to informed me that there is a warrant for the arrest of an acquaintance of mine (who has also received the same c
p, United States
Matthew Richards - call is from Denver, Colorado W Mosier Pl zip 80219 : The voice message ... This is Mathew Richards with the private servicing division of Union Processing Services. I,m calling in regards to a formal complaint that requires your imme
Marianne, United States
Robo call saying the IRS is prosecuting you 203-900-0018 : Scam activity trying to hoodwink people into sending money to them using cash cards and iTunes Gift Cards! That ain't how you pay taxes!
Nicole, United States
Bogus Final Notice message posing as the IRS. 941-323-9861 : Total scam. East Indian pr Pakistan scumbags calling people posing as IRS agents to scare and extort money. Remember, IRS writes! It doesn't call!! These crooks could tell you "I
Mike, United States
Online payday loan is approved. Bogus loan offer to swindle money : Be careful with your money! Scammers are attempting to deceive people into believing that a loan is approved and would want an upfront payment. The loan, off course, will not arriv
Mathew, United States
Nicky Johnson from the IRS about a very important message : Said it's "Internal Revenue ServiceS".. the woman had a very thick, unpleasant accent. Said I have to pay over $6500 or they would send sheriff to arrest me mk Reported: 8173496
Pepe, United States
Voicemail stating the IRS has a tax claim on me. Call for more info : Demands immediate call back to avert serious consequences of a Tax claim by the IRS. Well, if there was one, I should have received it in mail!
Tressa, United States
James Anderson, Fake IRS Agent says there is a tax audit & I owe money : Scammer claims there is a tax audit against me which has unearthed tax evasion. I need to call back Indian sounding thief with a fake name "James Anderson" and send him money to
MKMK, United States
NotDumb, United States
Rialto CA - Scammer from India left message posing as an IRS agent : IRS SCAM!!!! Recording had unmistakable Indian accent. Empty threat of legal action all the way from India. Nasty suckers.. they run this scam to extort money from Indian who have
|Money Transfer Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Look for related complaints, reviews and user comments on the net
- Check your utility bills regularly for any unauthorized charge
- Sign up for automated transaction text alerts from your bank
- iYogi Tech Support Scam Busted! Washington State Attorney General Files Lawsuit
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Indian Call Centers posing as the IRS are blasting phone calls to consumers in US & Canada
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Service Agency