Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Janet, United States
bank card scam. Automated call saying credit card was locked. Press #1 : Called saying my bank card was locked. Seem to be a scam to grab your bank and card details. Does not tell you which bank or card it is!!
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
amanda f, United Kingdom
email email@example.com it looked like it was a scam! : This email said,,, great news! Your mobile no. Won 495000GBP Samsung UK/Malaysia promo to validate & claim prize EMAIL your unique ID _______; name Addr; Tel to Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
|Lucky Draw Scam||More...|
Jefferey Morgan, ATO scared my mom saying she ows $5000 : Jefferey Morgan from ATO saying to my fragile mum that she owes the ATO $5000.00 and she needs to pay it right away at the post office. She was terrified. She doesn't owe a cent to
|Fake Service Agency||More...|
Ger, United States
Robocall said I won a free stay from Marriott. 619-916-1646 : Said I won a free stay from Marriott. That's when I hung up. I've received several calls from this number but never picked up before. This is a robo call to a cell phone. Scam tra
|Holiday / Vacation Scam||More...|
laciiiee, United States
Scam for vin capital. They find relatives and leave ugly messages : They are so say collecting money for vin capital loan company, when u contact them back sounds like a house phone, they go to the Internet find people that are related to you and l
Bill, United States
interval notification services 888-348-0223 timeshare maintenance scam : Same timeshare scam as 8888520460. Same letter! P Reed Reported: letter to achieve a full discharge of all future resort owner maintenance dues and associated fees. call 888-85
Arnold, United States
Interval Notification Services - letter says maintenance fee waived! : Appears to be an attempt to gain personal Information from individual who call the above number. Timeshare scam
MKT, United States
Northwest Recovery and Associates about loan from Midland Financial : Roger Moore (sic) called my phone, my former work place, and my sisters husbands phone to say that I owe for a loan that I NEVER took out from Midland Financial back in January 201
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Fake Car, United States
Real, United States
Frequent mystery calls from this number - something not working? : Frequent mystery calls from this number and no messages ever left...certainly a scam Albie Reported: It worked when they called me! Bogus home security system seller- scam telem
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- "From" mail ID can be spoofed to read like a familiar mail id. Take Care!
- Never agree to pay fees for availing a discount
- Seniors! Contact Elderwatch at 1-800-222-4444 if you are being scammed.
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutLottery Winner Scam