ron, United States
WHEN I GOOGLED EVER SCAMS CAME UP AND SAVED US FROM DOWNLOADING : Your friend Randy Ramirez just recommended you check our your photos on Ever. Link expires tomorrow: http://app.ever.pics/Uldk/jEscPe424w georgejo Reported: 6784985253. michael
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
Norah J, United States
National Cash Advance says my loan for $5000 is approved : The caller said the approval is for short period and I need to give him account number of my bank to transfer the loan. Hmmmm.. are loans so easy to get? And to coming to thi
BigBoy, United States
Criminal gang "marketing" shady loans! Beware! #516-543-3272 : Super pests.. keep calling even after telling them not to since my number is on the do not call list. Completely illegal. Recommend not to deal with these scumbags
Jerard, United States
Unsolicited inappropriate texts received. 7203587253, 2402240081 : Wish to report vulgar texts seeking people to call back .. this could be a xxx site soliciting customers. Stay away! Alwyn Reported: 6785861941 - Spam text message "hit me up wh
N George, United States
There is a tax case against you being filed by the IRS. 202-239-6603 : About a legal case for tax evasion says the message. "to get more information about this case file please call immediately on our department number 202-239-6603 " Sounds scam!!
mal, United States
To Contact this number immediately or have lawyer call. US Treasury?? : says to contact this number immediately or have lawyer call, or good luck with the consequence's. Posing as US Treasury
S T, United States
POF scam. Get threatening call from same number claiming to be parent : My friend has a possible scam From Dating site POF, One photo limited bio, claims age in 20s. Wanted to text shortly after talking. Once offline sends sexy photos and ask for some
|Romance, Love, Dating Scam||More...|
Julie, United States
It's Lawsuit. IRS is filing lawsuit against me and to call this number : Machine recorder message left on my phone saying IRS is filing lawsuit against me and to call this number for more info
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Lin, United States
Stated from Microsoft & that my Microsoft license had expired : Stated my microsoft license had expired and I need to renew it. Advised that I needed to be at the computer and he would guide me as to how to renew the license.
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
raymond, United States
NCL? fabulous 7 night cruise for 2 adults aboard a Norwegian cruise : Congratulations you have been identified to receive a fabulous 7 night cruise for 2 adults aboard a Norwegian cruise line "1"
|Cruise Offers Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Claims to be the DEA & Demands Payment? Report Extortion Scam1-877-792-2873
- IRS - http://www.irs.gov/uac/Newsroom/IRS-Warns-of-Pervasive-Telephone-Scam
- Do Not Call Registration - Canada https://www.lnnte-dncl.gc.ca/index-eng
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Indian Call Centers posing as the IRS are blasting phone calls to consumers in US & Canada
- iYogi Tech Support Scam Busted! Washington State Attorney General Files Lawsuit
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- US Federal Court Orders Shutdown of Click4Support and other Bogus Tech Support Websites
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutCredit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud