Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Short, United States
This man is a thief! Tried to get me to cash a bad check : Beware of texts in response to your ad in Craigslist. Wanted me to take the ad off because he is buying and is paying $50 extra... Well, well... he pays nothing. Sends a bad check
|Classified Ad Scams||More...|
Maximo, United States
Tamara calls and gets your company info and then sends a fake bill : They will initially call you and get your company information. In 7 to 10 days, you will receive a licensing fee bill that you must pay. If your company does not pay, the company w
tiredabs, United States
Scum bag collection agency 18665246748, 2107456877 : This is a scum bag collection agency. They are impersonating officers of the Court a Felony in most states. They are in violation of Federal with their fraudulent collection activ
Supposedly Telstra. if she was legit she would have my details! : 4 or 5 missed calls, finally got hold of me, wanted my dob, asked for what services I had, which was suspect, if she was legit surely she would have my details in front of her...
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
, Other Countries
Collect Pros scam. Saying I owe $89.95 to Garcia Health Max : email www.collect pros.com forward dispute .There saying I owe $89.95 to Garcia health max if I did order from them I never got the product let alone a bill from them so why should
Mike, United States
Bogus threat to extort money from people. Threatens arrest : Last chance to appear before Fed Court before warrant is issued by the IRS Shaun Reported: Called threatening last chance to contact no name was stated. Call another 607 number
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
Jean, United States
Legal Locator Service Unit Barry Stephens stating I will forfeit right : Threatening call stating I will forfeit legal rights for representation regarding two debt complaints if I don't call them back immediately. But I don't have any debt.
Gerry, United States
Threatening recording of IRS Lawsuits pending. #14084292183 : States call because of impending lawsuit by the IRS. Need to contact them or your attorney needs to contact them immediately.
maudie, United States
Need to know whereabouts of person who doesn't even live here!! : calls and leaves a loud recorded message that if I don't call them back they will resort to calling the reference list. Did another search on the number on another credible site,
Sheila, United States
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- File Complaint with FTC if being cheated. www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov
- Ignore calls, text and mails from "DEA" which demands payment of fine
- Real companies will never use mobile numbers in their recruitment mails
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutCalls and Hangs Up