Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Scam call by "officer Ryan Smith" CRA strong foreign accent about tax : Voice recording purportedly from "officer Ryan Smith" CRA. Wants my lawyer to call back about serious tax fraud complaint against my name
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
Harriet, United States
PIXIE, United States
IRS SCAM. They want your social security number and of course money : They say they are the IRS and you owe money. They want your social security number and of course money. This is a scam!
michael, United States
michael napolitano? Scammer using online dating service to steal money : using dating service to scam once on citizen bank.
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
Dell, United States
Steve Parker, US Treasury said Said I was going to jail!! : Said I was going to jail W Newton Reported: Recorded message: You have been reported to the IRS for tax fraud. Please call this number before you are arrested. Never mentioned
Jj, United States
Michael Cousins claims he is DEA Agent. He threatens with fake case : Said he was d.e.a. agent Tried threaten me. Not worried. I work 2 jobs. He iss just an annoying asshole
|Fake Service Agency||More...|
PLham, United States
Susan with Credit card services - credit card interest rate reduction : Credit card interest rate reduction. Robocall offer from 636-346-6716. Don't share your card number!! Alx Reported: Scam. "Susan" with "Credit Card Relief". Scam, identity theft
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
Rush, United States
Car Warranty scam 702-330-4012 - offer to upgrade warranty for old car : Offering to upgrade warranty for an old car. Scam #702-330-4012
|Service Providers Scam||More...|
rob adam, United States
One time grant of $6750.00 - thick Indian accent. Certainly a scam : grant of 6750 dollars which can be spent as you wish. No need to to return to the Government. Off course you need to send $150 to the scumbag, first! BS! SCAM!
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
T, United States
fake IRS call saying IRS is filing a lawsuit against you. 888-504-3379 : "Hello, we have been trying to reach you. This call is officially final notice from the IRS (Internal Revenue Service). The reason of this call is to inform you that the IRS is fil
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Don't sign up for offers which are too good to be true
- Did someone offer you a not-to-be-missed investment opportunity? Miss it!!
- Never allow your card to be charged over phone, whatever be the offer
- Indian Origin Man behind a Massive IRS Phone Call Scam Sentenced to 175 Months in Prison
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutGift Card Winner Scam