Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
IRS comp, United States
IRS 866-931-3773 says I failed to pay $3986 from a 2008-2012 tax audit : Claims to be IRS officer with complaint that I failed to pay $3,986 from a 2008-2012 tax audit....
|Fund Transfer Scam||More...|
Laura, United States
Gallo and Kaufmann #866-739-0368 claiming to be a collection agency : This company is claiming to be a collection agency and Im not too sure how legit they are. The agent's name is supposedly Mr. Jackson, the phone number is 866-739-0368 ext 101.
JAbles, United States
Regional Awards Division #844-663-1245 Debra Long, Daytona Beach FL : Asking to call #844-663-1245 to claim the offer. mailed to us by a Debra Long in Daytona Beach FL. A letter announcing we'd receive an Android Touchpad Tablet and $100 dining gift
|Free Gifts / Coupons Scam||More...|
Dee, United States
Vacation spam msg #407-934-3753 Hhave fun in the sun in Florida : "Get ready to have fun in the sun" in Florida.. Have received this exact same call from many numbers before; this is the latest of them.
dmic, United States
g porter, United States
7139007544Alex Marshall audit t department, Internal Revenue Service : Claimed he is with the audit t department of the IRS! Had poor accent and told me about an audit the IRS had done on me which has thrown up the facts about tax evasion. Said they
gail, United States
#321-233-5902 said I won a gift card and they needed info I hung up : said I won a gift card and they needed info I hung up
|Gift Card Winner Scam||More...|
Berg, United States
Classic Indian Computer service scam! #210-526-6628 Don't fall for it! : Was called by a woman #210-526-6628 who spoke (or sang?!) to me in broken English suggesting that I need to let her "give" my computer a virus scan, with the latest updates since
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
Charlene, United States
Hcincsupport.com Received charge on bank account for $49.95 : Received charge on bank account for $49.95 on Dec. 9, 2014. Hcincsupport.com 1-866-992-6535. I called three times including just now about why they will not refund my money, and t
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
Norman, United States
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 9167
- Canada - 754
- United Kingdom - 696
- Philippines - 637
- India - 631
- Never click links in mails to go to your bank or card web page
- Don't allow credit card to be charged over a phone line
- Extortion Call from the IRS? Report scam calls to the IRS at 1-800-829-1040
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutPolice Scam