Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Very libelous that destroys our dignity as a person 09238452264 : This is the text that we received that is very libelous that destroys our dignity as a person - "Lubog daw pamilya mo sa utang? may naninira sa inyo mga swindler daw kayo nasa www.
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
john y, United States
mike anderson threatening email about a law suit if I don't pay : Stated i committed bank fraud and was 60 days late on my account. Amount for $750. Keep sending warning mails threatening law suit
LFinch, United States
Security Credit Solutions. Bogus threats to arrest me : Security Credit Solutions is a scam! I don’t owe anyone. They call and threaten you and extract money! It’s a big scam. Don’t let them con you! Even if you owe, don’
PNorth, United States
Thomas, King & Associates scam! Complete scam voice message! : Someone left this voicemail. Obviously, people would be concerned! “This is an assets and liability search and your number has come up in our records please call us back at
Jade, United States
Soliciting donation for the Police Conference of New York, a nonprofit : Embarrassing when someone asks you to donate as low as $5 for a good cause! I excused myself because I had never heard of this charity, before.
Marshall, United States
Fake IRS. Not returning the call will be a “Federal criminal offense” : A thick accent guy left a message that the US Treasury is bringing “enforcement” action on me and my not returning the call will be a “Federal criminal offense”
Marie, United States
Daniel Smith, AT&T said there is suspicious activity on my computer : Since AT&T is our internet service provider I almost fell for this scam! He asked me to open remote123.us and download software. I thought that was too risky. I told him I’m hard
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
Lark, United States
Bogus voicemail. This is James Howard from Department of legal affairs : Here is the transcript of the VM received today. Accent is distinctly, Indian. “This is James Howard from Department of legal affairs. I was trying to reach you in regards to
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Ivy, United States
Lisa from Reward Redemption. You have won a Gift card : Robo call says it’s Lisa from Reward Redemption and says I won a $100 Gift Card because I had visited their affiliate websites. I hung up! It’s a scam! You will be asked to p
Clark, United States
Wanting to buy a hospital bed posted on Craigslist via Paypal : The man texted me about a hospital bed that I had posted on Craigslist. Said he is traveling and need the bed badly for his mother in law. He said he will pay $200 extra for tran
|Classified Ad Scams||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 7623
- Canada - 687
- United Kingdom - 612
- Philippines - 562
- India - 544
- Never allow your card to be charged over phone, whatever be the offer
- A debt collector in US has to send written notice, within 5 days of a call
- Verify your card / bank statements every month
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutHealth / Insurance Scam