Francis, United States
James Howard, Litigation Services on pending litigation 302-295-3731 : I received a voice message from 3022953731 asking to call 888-412-6738 about pending litigation against me. It said “James Howard, Litigation Services” and gave a case #. Thi
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Cork, United States
Officer Julie Smith of the IRS left a message about legal action : The message sounds rotten. It can’t be the IRS! Threat of legal action if call is not returned. I called back only to get an Indian scum ball as expected. He started off with th
Carmen , United States
Matthew Dilllard legal investigative services financial solutions : They scammed me out of $440 and still is callling me at my job threatening to take me to jail if I don't pay. #Matthew Dilllard Law Office Scam
shelley , United States
predisposition attorney office telling me I owe a debt from 7 years ag : Keeps telling me I owe a debt from 7 years ago that if I don't settle today I will go to jail
FakeCall, United States
James Anderson, Criminal Investigation Fraud Dept. : Got a voice mail to call back James Anderson from the Criminal Investigation IRS Fraud Department, badge id#: 563240. This guy with a heavy Indian or Pakistani accent from Phone: 2
G, United States
Barclay MasterCard asked to put in your account number : When you press 1 to "talk to a representative" you are asked to put in your account number. I did not, but I assume that the next thing they ask for would be the digits on the bac
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
FTC , United States
Cashcallers Scam. States my payday loan application was approved : Scamming azzholes. Left prerecorded message that my payday loan application was approved and to go to cashcaller.com and enter number.
Janice, United States
Gave me Promo Code 1617 get up to $1500 in one hour. cashcalleers.com : Told me I could get up to $1500.00 in one hour. cashcallers.com. Website did not open so I knew it was bogus.
|Money Transfer Scam||More...|
steve, United States
barkley mastercard. possible false charge & asks to input Card # : robo call that wants you to call back because possible false charge and asks for you to input your card number at the very beginning
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
USA LOAN COMPANY THREATENED TO GET VICTIM FIRED IF DIDNT PAY MONEY : CALLED AND THREATENED TO GET VICTIM FIRED IF DIDNT PAY MONEY IN ONE HOUR AFTER 1 HOUR IT WOULD GO UP TO 12,000. TIED LINES UP AT WORK VERY PROFANE INTIMIDATING MIDDLE-EASTERN SOUN
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 5740
- Canada - 605
- United Kingdom - 515
- Philippines - 462
- India - 436
- Company you are dealing with could be a fly-by-night operator. Take care!
- US Govt Grants are not available for personal use. No such grants exist!
- Check UK Lenders at: http://www.fca.org.uk/firms/systems-reporting/register
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutCollect Call, Call Forwarding Scam