Kate, United States
Free holiday offer. Robocall. Suspect travel club subscription scam : Recorded voice offering an all expenses paid holiday provided you answer a survey
|Holiday / Vacation Scam||More...|
Nicki, United States
Price, Helen & K. Said the was problem with my Outlook Express : Just received a call from this number and they said it was because there was a problem with our Outlook on the computer. I asked him for his number to call him back and he said 9
0nunya, United States
Claims my microsoft license key has expired & suggests I give access : Want to remotely service my computer and update software because Microsoft license key has expired. Total BS! Don't let them in!
Max, United States
Dana Saunders, Atlantic Group said I owed on a 2011payday loan : Tried to say I owed on a payday loan from the year of 2011. When I asked where this all took place, she gave my current address. It is a fraud because I was not even close to this
Beavis, United States
KC KS, United States
Max Morgan Attorney. Great Grandson is in Oklahoma City jail. BS! : Great grandson called from Oklahoma City jail needing bail money of $1,640. Did not want parents informed. Put attorney Morgan on line to explain way to send money immediately as
|Relative Stranded or Ill||More...|
Blackwel, United States
This scam is widely reported! Crime network impersonating the IRS : Demands that you pay money or be in for trouble. Shitty accent! You know it's a scam the moment the scum opens his mouth..
Mornie M, United States
Foreign man wants me to believe he is with Microsoft! 312-291-4832 : The scumbag ass*** from somewhere in the Middle East told me he is with Microsoft and m y computer has a serious problem. If unattended all the data in the hard disk will be lost
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
Chubb, United States
You have been pre-selected for a free vacation to the Disney! : Free vacation robocall. Luring people with a free trip to the Disney. Ought to be a timeshare scam! That's what these robocalls turn out to be
|Holiday / Vacation Scam||More...|
JebB, United States
Left VM with a case number wanting me to call the IRS : Need to call 302-766-2919 quoting the given case #. Matter is serious and if I neglect the tax authorities will "come down on me, in full force"! That's stupid bull****!
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Need to File Complaint? MoneyGram 800-666-3947 Western Union 800-448-1492
- Seniors! Contact Elderwatch at 1-800-222-4444 if you are being scammed.
- Check UK Lenders at: http://www.fca.org.uk/firms/systems-reporting/register
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFree Gifts / Coupons Scam