Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
38588707, United States
3-4 calls from different numbers. no answer. press 1 and allow 72 hrs : i am getting 3-4 calls from different numbers when i try to call back ;i hear the same recording that thanks for calling back, to remove from their calling list press 1 and allow 7
Toni, United States
IRS voicemail about a federal tax claim against me. call 213-674-4949 : Something about a federal tax claim against me. Thick accented male voice instructiong to call 213-674-4949 Zia Reported: IRS Treasury Dept. Message left that I owe taxes and w
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Max, United States
Do not know. Offered 2,600$ travel money. Need Credit Card # : 2,600$ Expedia travel money phone call, request for credit card information.
|Fake Offer Scam||More...|
secret shopper offer $400 per week to contact globalcovertshopping.com : Got a message asking to email email@example.com with name and address to apply for a secret shopper job. Are they legit??
|Fake Job Offer||More...|
JR, United States
Fake IRS 703-879-7147 Planning to initiate a lawsuit!! : says they are officer with IRS and want me to call them 703-879-7147 ASAP because there is a law suit that the IRS is planning to initiate
|Fake Service Agency||More...|
Sharon, United States
Said I was going to be arrested and that I should call them back : The caller said I was going to be arrested and that I should call them back right away. #760-284-3338 Faith Reported: They left me a voice mail saying you commend a federal offe
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
james, United States
IRS phone scam said irs is taking me to court for tax evasion : A man that sounds like a mid east person says the irs is taking me to court for tax evasion. claims they have sent me 2 notices in mail when you say you never received a notice he
Nichol, United States
Money Loans scam! To go to MoneyGram with my phone to pick up a loan?! : The original call came from a guy named "Richard" with a foreign accent. Said he was calling from Money Loans and I was approved for a loan from $1000-$5000. Asked the purpose of t
Veronica, United States
Michelle, or Donna Miles with NCG Consultants Criminal Investigation : Something about a Criminal Investigation. I told her where I worked and she said that I needed to get an Attorney. I placed her on hold and he hung up. I keep calling back, JUST
C Miller, United States
Fake IRS. They claim they are from the IRS, and you owe them money : They call you, telling you to immediately call back. They claim they are from the IRS, and you owe them money or you will bee imprisoned. It's blatant fraud. I called back and atte
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 13692
- Canada - 1089
- United Kingdom - 940
- Philippines - 751
- India - 732
- Report suspected Medicare fraud to Inspector General 1-800-447-8477
- "From" mail ID can be spoofed to read like a familiar mail id. Take Care!
- Report Spam Texts to the FCC. Forward the Messages to 7726
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Indian Origin Man behind a Massive IRS Phone Call Scam Sentenced to 175 Months in Prison
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutPets Related Scam