Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Summer, United States
Carnival Cruise offer for 2. Pay just $595. Call 888-528-8567 : I got a call today offering a grand carnival cruise for two. I just need to register by paying $595 and can opt to go anytime within 2 years. To register wanted me to call 888-528
|Cruise Offers Scam||More...|
njvbould, United States
State of Investigation Dept email@example.com email warrant : A Ron Wilson send arrest warrant from email firstname.lastname@example.org stating to call back and work out a payment plan. #415-742-7606
E Martin, United States
CLG? attempting to extort money claiming a debt owed to them : Company keeps calling attempting to extort money claiming a debt owed to them. Internet search easily reveals this company is a SCAM . #386-256-9079 Ted Reported: Called my ex
Texanguy, United States
James Cooper (Indian accent!) said I misfiled taxes 2012-14 : The caller faked as IRS collecting agent wants $1,400 from me for misfiled income tax for period 2012 to 2014? He wants money asap. When I told him I need his address, and my attor
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Goran , Canada
CRA Officer Henderson. CRA was filing a lawsuit against me. SCAM! : Officer Henderson's recorded message claiming CRA was filing a law suit against me for recovery of back taxes and I have to call back immediately. #1-613-518-8031 Call was answe
|Fake Service Agency||More...|
ralph, United States
Got a message there is fraudulent activity in my Payapal account : This is a scam to get your paypal id and password! Don't call 888-221-1161. If you are worried, login to your paypal account and check! There would be no alerts there and no issues
Cheryl, United States
a warrant for my arrest has been issued for fraud. coming to my door!! : a warrant for my arrest has been issued for fraud and they are coming to my door to arrest me-i am to call JACK DAWSON 1-919-714-0001 This is extortion! SCAM!
LBramer, United States
IRS FILING A LAWSUIT WITH YOU 512-961-8514 scam call : THIS PHONE CALL WAS A RECORDED CALL SUPPOSEDLY FROM THE IRS FROM AN 800 NUMBER BUT IT LEFT THE ABOVE NUMBER TO CALL BACK. THE NUMBER TRACES TO A LAW FIRM IN AUSTIN,TX, BUT THE NUM
JTN, New Zealand
email@example.com won $500000 REF No. TR/ NZD-6491387 : Received this fake lottery message! "Congrats for winning $500,000.00 in this year's mobile draw send REF No. TR/ NZD-6491387 to email: firstname.lastname@example.org for details."
Larry, United States
Level 3. posing as the IRS. It should be illegal to deceive & lie : calls saying they are with IRS. Said my taxes had been audited by the IRS from 2009 to 2013. They detected tax avoidance and I'm being charged for fraud. Scammers! they speak with
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 12040
- Canada - 928
- United Kingdom - 827
- India - 699
- Philippines - 693
- Call FTC toll-free helpline: 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357)
- Check UK Lenders at: http://www.fca.org.uk/firms/systems-reporting/register
- Report fraud to Western Union. 1-800-448-1492, email@example.com
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Call, Text From Bank