Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Diane K, United States
Obama care SCAM tried to get my credit card info for $5/mo insurance : I received a call from this number as I was trying to apply for Obama care in Florida. This is a MN number, she tried to get my credit card info for $5.00/mo insurance.
|Health / Insurance Scam||More...|
KEL, United States
SUSAN SMITH -DOES NOT MENTION WHO THE CALL IS FOR NO CASE FILE NUMBER : SHE CALLS ME AND DOES NOT MENTION WHO THE CALL IS FOR NO CASE FILE NUMBER YOU KNOW THERE SHOULD BE MORE INFORMATION IF IT WAS A REALL DEBIT COLLECTOR. IT'S GETTING ANNOYING AND VER
Ann, United States
Out of Area heavily accented person tried to confirm my address : Recording saying to call back or there would be a lawsuit against me. When I called back a heavily accented person tried to confirm my address, but wouldn't tell me why. He made
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
Ryan, United States
sextortion - her "father" called and said i need to pay 200 a month : female saying was 18 and was actually 15 and send nude photo and then her "father" called and said i need to pay 200 a month for 3 months for her "counseling" or he would take me t
European Lottery SMS in Finland. firstname.lastname@example.org for claim : SMS: Congratulation! Your Number won 2,000,000.00GBP in European Lottery with secrete No.#03TK, pls send name and address to EMAIL:email@example.com for claim
|Lottery Winner Scam||More...|
terri, United States
Medical services scam. not a legitimate business 289-270-4166 : This is not a legitimate business beware of this number. Medical services scam. They have repeatedly contacted a non published number and have had terrible time with person on the
|Medicare, Medical Scam||More...|
cowdie, United States
David Gregg, Department of treasury. Need a call back 607-270-0059 : left message as David Gregg with Department of treasury. The recording had thick foreign accent Shoelace Reported: David Gregg - Threat of federal criminal offense
Bill, United States
Atlantic Group, PayDay Loan scam. Callers are nasty scammers! : Call on my cell phone for my daughter, who is a grandmother, not sure how they got my number. Not knowing it was a scam I gave my daughter the phone number to call them back. They
fran, United States
Recording stating that is not a valid extension. 214-702-5731 : only thing you hear is a recording stating that is not a valid extension.
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
Canadian delivery service - Call & give code 5526 to pick up your pack : Asks to call & give code 5526 to pick up your package. What is this about? I haven't ordered anything nor am I expecting any consignment!
|Fake Service Agency||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre - 1-888-495-8501
- Never agree to pay fees for availing a discount
- A legitimate debt collector will NOT ask you to pay via Prepaid Card
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Indian Origin Man behind a Massive IRS Phone Call Scam Sentenced to 175 Months in Prison
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutDebt Collection