Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Ruth, United Kingdom
Claims he is from BT (Asian accent) Your router is downloading malware : The scam artist claims he is with BT and he offered to "sweep clean" my computer of malware and virus. He wanted me to follow instructions n to that he can complete the tech suppor
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
Odin, United Kingdom
HBOS bank voice mail asking to call back about my account : Phishing scam! Poses as HBOS and on calling back, a machine asks to enter your entire 16 digit card number! SCAM!!
Penn, United States
Credit Assist. Bogus company wanting you to share your debt details : Bogus debt consolidation offer. Beware of scam. They use different names and phone numbers to keep away from the law enforcement
|Service Providers Scam||More...|
Polka, United Kingdom
To talk to HMRC Case Officer about a tax claim. 0021063365660 : Threatening lawsuit if I don't talk to "Case Officer", HMRC by pressing #1. Got the very same message from another number too. 0021063365660 Steven Reported: 01656059332 Claims
Pamela, United States
NP Group, Micheal Bender fooled me with info on an old debt : Used old info on a settled debt to fool me, Now I must change my card & account to protect myself. Ashamed to say I fell for it.
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Suz, United States
Chris Morris Left voicemail saying to call back US Treasury : Left voicemail saying to call back US Treasury to be seen before a magistrate or grand jury. Call was breaking up a bit
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
Lesher, United States
Tax scam calls. Thrice in one day. Trying to intimidate 717-378-1982 : Three calls in one day threatening with a lawsuit against us.
MO, United States
Indian accent pretended to have called from Washington DC. Grant SCAM : Caller with an Indian accent pretended to have called from Washington DC that the US Department of the Treasury grant of $8,500 has been awarded to me based on a random cell phone
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
Biff, United States
Ruth Zelmer about my windows computer. I don't have one!! : Caller told me my computer is malfunctioning, according to Microsoft. I have an Apple. Received the call twice.
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
"Mastercard" stating my debit card had been restricted from purchases : Called stating my debit card had been restricted from online purchases. i don't even have a mastercard!!
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- If it sounds too good to be true, it is!
- Report Spam Texts to the FCC. Forward the Messages to 7726
- Equifax: 888.766.0008, Experian: 888.397.3742, Transunion: 888.909.8872
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- iYogi Tech Support Scam Busted! Washington State Attorney General Files Lawsuit
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutCredit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud