Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Tmc, United States
They have called me multiple times I answer and I hear NOTHING : This number 303-889-5478 has called me multiple times I answer and I hear NOTHING
|Phone Phishing (Vishing)||More...|
bnt, United States
Said i have violated federal tax laws & to call right away to settle : said he is calling from IRS aid said i have violated federal tax laws and to call right away to settle the matter. I assume he wants money. the call number is from Seattle.
Jovi, United States
Bank of America Scam alert. Subject: card limited Call 3478629453 : I got a BOGUS alert about my Bank Of America card account, limited. 99383._Bank_0f_America_.kpqzs @vtext.com - Call right now: (347) _Subject:._card_limited._Important: HI
|Fake Call, Text From Bank||More...|
pat, United States
qtrkate, United States
Scam Artist Cody calling from the National Revenue office : These people call me five and six times a day. Usually using Restricted or unavailable. I spoke with Cody who does not speak good English and he said he was calling from the Nation
said they were from my computer support department. Scam! : They called and said they were from my computer support department. When I told them that I didn't have a computer support department they hung up.
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
Jones, United Kingdom
Bogus $39.99 charge Feerec Nicosia. I found they are taking money out : Alarmed to note $39.99 is being taken out by these thieves every month since last four months. Appears as Feerec Nicosia 08081013488. I have no idea how they managed to access my c
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
Pete, United States
Global recovery solutions VM asking to verify address, Social and DOB! : Ughh! Would you believe it? Got a call from Global recovery solutions stating that there is claim against me and they want me to verify address (gave fake address), then Social (ag
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Teresa, United States
Pre-approved for up to $1,500 loan. Enter promotion code to claim : Asks to enter a promotion code at www.cashcallers.com to receive a pre approved $1500 loan. I don't think this is legit! I didn't apply for a loan, in the first place!
|Fake Offer Scam||More...|
Penn, United States
You have qualified for Gold Level Loan. Go to CASHCALLERS.COM : Go to WWW.CASHCALLERS.COM and enter a code. Says I have won highest Gold level loan. The language is suspect! Scam is certain!
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 5790
- Canada - 605
- United Kingdom - 516
- Philippines - 469
- India - 437
- Seniors! Contact Elderwatch at 1-800-222-4444 if you are being scammed.
- Ask for offer details to be sent to you, by mail for review
- Yes! Be rude and impolite with telephone scammers
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutRomance, Love, Dating Scam