Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Sebi, United States
IRS scam calls. found tax fraud . You are going to be prosecuted : You receive a call with the person knowing your name and in some cases part of your Social (scary!). He speaks with an Indian accent and threatens immediately that you have committ
Neal, United States
Interest rate reduction scam - consumer card services offer : Card services robocall. Heather is offering to get your interest halved! Too good to be true?! Yes! And hence this is a scam!
Antony, United States
Approved for a $15000 loan from Bank of America #9032131074 3604743278 : "You have been approved for a $15,000.00 loan from Bank of America" Fake Bank of America Loan scam. Scam artists luring people with a bogus claim of approved loan. How the hell
Dan , United States
Collections, cash advance scam. Wanted me to send using Money Gram : Texted a number 410100002 to use money gram to send cash? Sounds like a scam
Monique, United States
Mike watson telling me im going to jail for unpaid taxes from 2009 : this man won't stop calling my cell number telling me im going to jail for unpaid taxes from 2009-2014. ummm hello I never worked those years disabled.
Will, United States
Patricia Nitin (?) about felony charge for a cash advance loan taken : Call about an arrest and detainment for felony charges for cash advances. No identification of alleged loan!
Kevin, United States
John Smith IRS investigative department 347-298-8816 : John Smith saying that there is a warrant against me for tax fraud.
ab, United States
IRS Lawsuit scam. 206-494-0741 foreign scammer attempt to con people : The IRS is filing a lawsuit against you. call 206-494-0741 or else! Threat calls
Orne, United States
Lego, United States
Jennifer Watson, IRS Officer? SCAM! Says would be arrested : Caller left message stating I would be arrested and charged with "federal felony offense" (sic) if I don't call back! Gave name as Jennifer Watson, IRS Officer! Do we have IR
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Company you are dealing with could be a fly-by-night operator. Take care!
- Forward scam texts to 7726, to alert your cellphone carrier
- Worried about ID Theft? Visit http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/microsites/idtheft
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- iYogi Tech Support Scam Busted! Washington State Attorney General Files Lawsuit
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutTickets Scam