Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Anon, United States
O Bama, United States
Courier package has arrived. And asks to Call this number : Gave code for a package they apparently had for me. I'm not expecting any package! # Delivery Scam
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
Albert, United States
Credit card message wanting to help me reduce interest rate : Voicemail from Card Services (No real company name though!) offering to help me lower interest rate & reduce my debt. Well!... no one gonna trust a company which does not even reve
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
RBC Royal Bank Alert. Your bank account is frozen & gives a link : I got this text message supposedly from RBC Bank (NOT!) saying my account is frozen and need to visit http://184.108.40.206/mobilesite. That link took me to a phishing page with RBC
|Fake Call, Text From Bank||More...|
ChuckNor, United States
Officer Kevin Foster, foreign accent. Disregard message at my peril! : VM asking to call back the US Treasury about my case file. Disregarding the message will turn out to be bad for me! Hmmmm.. lets see how bad it would get! F****g assholes from
Fred01, United States
You are being investigated for tax fraud. Call before visit by Sheriff : Scare tactics! Voice mail saying Sheriff's deputies will be at my place of work or house soon in connection with a tax fraud investigation initiated by the IRS! I need to call to
Rocky, United Kingdom
Seagull Expert Service? Accident claim management for a fee : Told me they were informed of a motor accident that I was involved in which was snot caused by me. There was compensation to be claimed. If I don't claim, it will go waste (sic) .
Cher, United Kingdom
Windows Server has detected virus in my PC! Offered to "clean up" : This is the third call in as many weeks from people claiming they represent Windows (??) or Microsoft. They have awkward accent and tries to impress you with tech jargon! They are
Frank Watson Chambers &Co said I won the lottery then asked for £680 : Again said I won the lottery then asked for £680 which equates to $1349.025 (thats not how Aus currency is written) to be sent to a CBA acc. In Victoria belonging to a Tiffany? A
|Lottery Winner Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Someone pretending to be a DEA Agent? Notify the DEA at 877-792-2873
- Take your time to evaluate offers & proceed with caution
- State Attorney General: http://www.naag.org/current-attorneys-general.php
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutForeign Job Offer