Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Robb, United States
This call is to give you a final opportunity to extend coverage before : 813-331-2414 - Extended warranty scam. I got this robo call saying this call is to give you a final opportunity to extend coverage before it is too late. Press '1' now to speak to
|Service Providers Scam||More...|
ChelBell, United States
IPS? trying to scare someone into paying a payday loan cash : These scumbags call your family and threaten you through them. It's really pathetic. Especially trying to scare someone into paying a payday cash advance that they DO NOT OWE!!!
Abe, United States
US Treasury needs my serious attention before being cahrged for crime! : Or something like that! A recording in queer accent keeps on rambling BS! .. didn't understand what I have to do with a "magistrate judge" (does that mean anything at all??) and a
David Fa, United States
Mark Robinson demanding that we pay back taxes. 914-216-1755 : Called and threatened us to pay back taxes, which we do not owe. crazy ass**** from possibly India from the stupid accent they posess
Richard, United States
IRS robo call asking to call them regarding a lawsuit 1-315-215-0301 : Automated: We have tried to reach you several times. This is regarding a lawsuit the IRS has with you. Call this number immediately. END
ED, United States
"US TREASURY" 206-900-9219 THREATENING PROSECUTION!! : Call supposedly from US TREASURY THREATENING PROSECUTION IF NOT CALLED BACK
Shawn white is threatening legal action claiming Tax issues : Posing as the Canadian Revenue Agency, threatening legal action
Ann, United States
IRS Lawsuit? Phony call about IRS suing me & I need to call them back : States IRS trying to contact me that a lawsuit has been filed. D Reported: Phony call about IRS suing me and I need to call them back. I called the number back and no answer. I
Canadian Delivery Express? To call them with code 5526. 37046467260 : a recording sayin my packet had arrived, call them back using code number 5526
brandon, United States
Extortion - wants me to send 500 dollars or she will post video : She has a video of me and wants me to send 500 dollars or she will post it
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Report fraud to Western Union. 1-800-448-1492, email@example.com
- Don't click a link or visit a website suggested in an unsolicited txt
- Employment offer from a free email address? Set it aside as Scam
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Indian Origin Man behind a Massive IRS Phone Call Scam Sentenced to 175 Months in Prison
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutGovernment Grant Scam