Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Katie, United States
Bogus debt collector. Attempting swindle money 859-402-8553 : I just got a phone call from 859-402-8553 saying they were a litigation company and that you had a “pending case”, when a live person finally picked up the phone I said we do n
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Alaneff, United Kingdom
usual absurd claim of being from Microsoft - foreign accent : This number is an absolute pest - rang me four times in two days with the usual absurd claim of being from Microsoft
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
Mary R, United States
Asking to pay $2.50 S&H charges to claim $100 "unclaimed" reward : Postcard offering $100 unclaimed reward on my account good at Wal-Mart, Target and many more for a $2.50 handling charge.
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
Alex, United Kingdom
If you call the number back it just plays music and charges you : They will call you and pretend to need to talk to you and hang up. If you call the number back it just plays music and charges you for it. Complete scam.
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
Wayne, United States
United States Treasury - saying I owe back taxes 1-310-363-7960 : Foreigner keeps calling and saying I owe back taxes and he is going to collect it. Won't stop calling and I do not owe any tax.
charmain, South Africa
Discount offer scam for online purchases 0870210779 : The lady calls and starts explaining how you qualify for discounts and forces you to accept the conditions. Asks when will you be doing your groceries then hangs up.
sam, United States
idiot call. called me at 5.23 A.M! I was asleep, woke me up : called me at 5.23 A.M! I was asleep and did not recognize number so did not answer......call from Texas so it was 7:23 a.m. there. disgustingly rude.
Jack, United Kingdom
Moroccan scam. 212697322769, 212615136637, 212697211666 : Try to call and scam from morocco. Tries to steal information Tries endlessly to call and hang up a Scam from Morocco
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
IRS, United States
IRS scam. CALLED AT 2AM STATING THAT IT WAS THE IRS! 213-289-9223 : CALLED AT 2AM STATING THAT IT WAS THE IRS AND YOU NEED TO GET A LAWYER. Angie Reported: Said they were the IRS and I needed to have a lawyer or myself return the phone call befo
Didi, United States
Irs scam. Called and said I would be arrested in 45 minutes 9172857049 : They call to say you will be arrested in 45 mins if you don't pay a past due tax bill ect.
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- In Canada? Report scam phone numbers at www.lnnte-dncl.gc.ca/plt-cmp-eng
- Yes! Be rude and impolite with telephone scammers
- Take your time to evaluate offers & proceed with caution
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- US Federal Court Orders Shutdown of Click4Support and other Bogus Tech Support Websites
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutAdvance Fee Scam