Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Scott Boland, WELLS LAW ASSOCIATES email@example.com scam : With the approval of the Management of ConocoPhillips Company Alaska, we are delighted to formally offer you the Employment to work with ConocoPhillips Company Alaska, for the pr
|Fake Job Offer||More...|
dave, United States
IRS scam 206-259-8844. Threatening to collect tax we do not owe : try to collect tax that we do not owe by threats. That ain't gonna work buddy!
ivan, United States
Scam Text message about apple lottery. firstname.lastname@example.org : Your mobile# has won 750.00 GBP in APPLE/LOOTO: to claim send your EMAIL/MOBILE to email@example.com . From 00447539815011
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
LesMae, United States
Steven Johnson from Clifford & Peters LLP. warrant for my arrest : Also the person who left message that a warrant for my arrest will be issued on Tuesday 0/15/14; her name was Catherine Reed from the Headquarters of the Washington Correction Depa
heidi, United States
Scam Expedia free vacation due to recently booked travel with Expedia! : Got an automated call from this number saying "due to recently booked travel with Expedia, you have won a $2600 travel reward, push one to hear more info". I didn't push any number
firstname.lastname@example.org won 990000 GBP and iphone6 : it said that i have won 990000 GBP and iphone6 to claim send email/mobile to email@example.com
|Lottery Winner Scam||More...|
schwadav, United States
Steve Martin, US Treasury Scam. I'd like you to corporate with us : Hi this message is intended to contact you. My name is Steve Martin and I'm calling regarding enforcement actions executed by US treasury in getting(?) your status attention. Ignor
maj, United States
delaware solutions - threatening to have me arrested for alleged debt : debt collection scam! Said they are delaware solutions . Couldn't find any legitimate information about them. Everything that I saw were scam reports!
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 7052
- Canada - 658
- United Kingdom - 581
- Philippines - 529
- India - 514
- Do Not Call Registration - Australia https://www.donotcall.gov.au/
- Never agree to pay fees for availing a discount
- File Complaint with FTC if being cheated. www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Call, Text From Bank