Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Gartner, United States
Heather from Portfolio Recovery Associates. Police is coming to arrest : Bogus debt collection call. I don't have any debt in collections. Scammers trying to scare and extort money. Beware!
OLLIVER , United States
BENJAMIN FOSTER FROM GRANT DEPARTMENT Told me I won $9700.00! : 2020000200. This no. call me yesterday and they said to me that i won 9700$ and i was surprise and i was happy for that.. he told me that i pay the bill and taxes on time so that's
PeggyBur, United States
Alex - Pogo games - 1-920-455-8591 falsely claiming he is with Pogo : Caller said he was from Pogo games. Tech support was getting red flag and needed to do an update to my computer. I told him no. In the meantime I contacted Pogo.com and they said i
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
LEGAL, United States
Beky B, United States
Message telling me or my legal representative to contact them back : Leaves a message telling me or my legal representative to contact them back and that it is urgent. JohnS Reported: Phone call asking me to call back with my attorney or I will be
WHITING, United States
IRS 347-376-6194 asking to call as soon a spossible since its serious : Saying they are from the IRS & that a law suit is being filed against me. I must call as soon as possible.
Lawsuit, United States
IRS 1-970-417-0971 threatening to file a lawsuit if money is not sent : Threatening with a lawsuit. Scammers. foreign accent! Don't fall for it! 1-970-417-0971
Arcee, United States
IRS Investigation regarding a notice to blacklist my social Security # : Automated message from "IRS Investigation Dept" regarding receiving a notice to black list my social security number and to return their call immediately before legal actions are t
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
stopscam, United States
Windows License Key Scam - to call 855-268-5667 to renew : Windows License Key Scam - got a call with a computer generated voice telling me that my Microsoft Windows License Key had expired, and to call 855-268-5667 to renew. Most Windo
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- 90% of job ads in Free Classified portals are bogus. Stay away!
- Do Not Call Registration - Canada https://www.lnnte-dncl.gc.ca/index-eng
- Need to File Complaint? MoneyGram 800-666-3947 Western Union 800-448-1492
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Business Offer