Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Mape Star Holiday 12th Anniversary scratchie winner scam : Sent two scratchies with a brochure. 1 scratchie was a winner - $180,000 USD (second prize). I called. Asked for verification of company to which he couldn't provide. I suggested h
|Lottery Winner Scam||More...|
Anderson, United States
IRS scam! "This call is about a civil court case CH76295" : This call is about a civil court case CH76295. Was instructed to have my lawyer call this number and if I didn't, then Good Lucks.
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Rick K, Canada
RWglobal.inc YOU HAVE THE ZEUS VIRUS call Microsoft Support : computer on internet explorer, came up with YOU HAVE THE ZEUS VIRUS call Microsoft Support at 1-866-880 0239 to remove the virus.
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
rogaz, United States
Wendi, United States
Said they were internet provider. Found serious viruses and Malware : This scam said that they were my cable provider and that they had found serious viruses and Malware on my computer. Said to call the above number. The girl that answered spoke unin
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
Fed up, United States
James Caston. Ignoring this will be an intentional second attempt : "Hi, my name is James Caston(?), and this message is intended to contact you regarding an enforcement action executed by the United States Treasury, intending your serious attentio
Charles, United States
I need to appear before magistrate judge before a Grand Jury : Posing as US Treasury Office, left VM suggesting I would have to appear in court if I don't call back. Says I should help them by cooperating or bad things will "befall" me!! BS!
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
D, United States
Regency Communications. Eliminate all future Timeshare Maint Fees : Got a letter in the mail as follows: "We are pleased to inform you that you now qualify to permanently eliminate all future Timeshare Maintenance Fees." No Timeshare owned.. R
dana, United States
Gateway Holding Group about money owed on a loan dated 2002 : said they were lawyers and i owed a fee for taking out a payday loan in the state of FL in 2002, which i never did. If i didn't pay over phone today i would have to go to court and
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
DENIS, United States
SAYING MY PAST TAX RETURNS "DIDN'T MATCH" AND THAT I OWED $4999 : WOMAN CALLING ME AND LEAVING VOICEMAILS CLAIMING TO BE FROM THE IRS SAYING MY PAST TAX RETURNS "DIDN'T MATCH" AND THAT I OWED $4999.
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Legitimate businesses don't ask for credit card # or banking information
- Don't allow credit card to be charged over a phone line
- Do Not Call in UK (TPS) https://complaints.tpsonline.org.uk/Consumer/
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- iYogi Tech Support Scam Busted! Washington State Attorney General Files Lawsuit
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutDiscount Offer