Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
L Hutch, Australia
Easy online survey text message with a link to a webpage : text message with personalised message and link to website.
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
wmw, United States
Your Visa Debit Card is locked Press 1 and talk to a representative : Said my debt card had been locked. Press 1 and talk to a representative. Did not press 1. I just hung up.
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
Debt recovery scammers try to get you to share bank information : they don't know your information. But try to get bank info and use fake bank account numbers . they like TD bank
Revenue Canada saying that my file was under audit & I need to call : Asking to call 1-844-447-4490 which is not a CRA number! Why would CRA inform someone that he is under audit? Scare tactics! That's it! Marin Reported: 18444474490. Revenue Can
Hope, United States
Wanted my info and said they were the IRS and there was a lawsuit : Call from irs claiming tax info needed. When i called back they wanted my info and said they were the irs and they had a lawsuit against me Ian Reported: 18553828333. Fake IRS
Jennifer, United States
James Brown - IRS had a middle eastern accent!! 715-430-5401 : An automated message said the Internal Revenue Service was going to sue me and I'm to call back immediately. I called back and got "James Brown" who insisted I give him my informa
Sherrol, United States
IRS?? Said they had issued a warrant for my arrest #888-755-5988 : The caller said he was from the IRS and that they had issued a warrant for my arrest. I didn't listen past that and advised the caller that I worked for a District Attorney and we
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
DMMc, United States
IRS scam saying its last attempt to collect money Legal will follow : Claims it is a last attempt to contact and collect monies owed to the IRS. IRS sends letters, they do not call for collection.
scott, United States
pretended to be IRS claiming my saying ssn will be blacklisted by irs : Scammers left recorded message saying ssn will be blacklisted by irs and 'do not try to take any action' but call back instead, before legal action is taken. No way I'm calling the
MS, United States
IRS caller saying you owe back taxes. Beware! It's a scam 646-586-2628 : The caller will tell you he/she is from the IRS and you owe back taxes. They will threaten you with an arrest warrant and demand immediate payment. If you tell them to go away they
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Never click links in mails to go to your bank or card web page
- Advice on PPI Claims in UK. Call Financial Ombudsman Service 08000234567
- Check your utility bills regularly for any unauthorized charge
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- US Federal Court Orders Shutdown of Click4Support and other Bogus Tech Support Websites
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutOnline Shopping Scam