Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Margaret, United States
Mesh Bladder Sling Settlement. get $77,554 mailed by UPS! : Call and said I had been reconsider on mesh bladder sling but that I would have to go to a 7-11 or Walgreens and purchase a $300 Prepaid Card to purchase a FDA Tax Bond to prove wh
|Health / Insurance Scam||More...|
vodafone contact email firstname.lastname@example.org for winning prize : that my mobile number won $50,000 and I must contact email email@example.com to get hold of the winning prize which will be loaded in an ATM card and sent to me.
|Lottery Winner Scam||More...|
Missed Call from unknown number from Tanzania. Scam : Got a missed call from Tanzania and I dont know anyone from there or rather not expecting a call from there
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
IRS Scam, United States
claiming to be from IRS Criminal Investigation Bureau 202 241-8480 : I have received several calls claiming to be from IRS Criminal Investigation Bureau. need to call them back!
PUK 2014. send my name and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org : It says I have been selected for a winning bout of Pd. St 850.00 Pepsi World Cup International Anniversary in UK asking me to send my name and phone number their email claims9@live
|Free Gifts / Coupons Scam||More...|
Unknown woman asking personal questions to collect information! : I just received two calls from this phone +60 3-7651 5500, one from a woman speaking in Malay that I couldn't understand and then another one for a woman that could speak in Englis
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Terry Du, Australia
dani, United States
fake process server Paul Murray would be at my house tomorrow : A msg was left on my phone today indicating that "Paul Murray" would be at my house tomorrow between 3pm and 5 pm to serve papers. When I asked what loan I supposedly taken out the
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 6937
- Canada - 653
- United Kingdom - 576
- Philippines - 525
- India - 509
- Don’t agree to donate by Wire, Western Union, Cash Cards or by Cash
- Seniors! Contact Elderwatch at 1-800-222-4444 if you are being scammed.
- Use a company that offers to sell for a fee after the timeshare is sold
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutWork from Home Scam