Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
B, United States
IRS "Investigator". Indian accent! Wants me to call 210-418-5048 : Claims to be an IRS Investigator. Claims there is a warrant out for you and you need to contact him immediately. Has Indian accent. Scam! 210-547-1826 (2105471826 ), 210-418-50
db, United States
Steve Martin from US Treasury Enforcement. Scam #415-735-7098 : rec'd call from "Steve Martin" claiming to be from the US Treasury Enforcement, saying that there could be a Grand Jury Prosecution in my future on Thursday, 19-Feb @ 11:52 Pacific
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Bella, United Kingdom
Text Message from 07487531193 about my accident claim : The text message that I received today afternoon says in bold letters CONGRATULATIONS for successfully getting the accident claim money from the insurance company. The message say
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
kim, United States
medical department abt my "recent" bladder sling surgery 561-449-8980 : Said he was from medical department and that I had had a recent bladder sling surgery. I would get compensation for...never had this surgery or even considered it...
|Medicare, Medical Scam||More...|
Vohn, United States
Virus alert popped up on my computer. Asking to call 800-656-3790 : My computer pops up virus alert with this number (800-656-3790) on it to call for support. Unable to browse.. screen is locked and this pop up suddenly came up asking to call t
|Service Providers Scam||More...|
Taser, United States
Robo call asking to press 1 to receive $10,000 in my bank! WTF! : Ugh! Not applied for a loan! This is crazy! Must be a loan trap... Stating there is 10,000 waiting to be credited to my bank account. Press 1 to receive it! If life was so simpl
Bill N, United States
Armor, United States
Cold call 215-415-1423 by an Indian female stating I've won a grant : Interesting call #215-415-1423! Played along and found, the scam centered on getting you to load a cash card and read out the pin! Need to send $200 processing fees to get 7000 do
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
Josh, United States
Free Medical Alert for seniors. The same number is saved as IRS Scam! : Scam exposed # 703-828-0306! I received a call with recording stating there is a Free Medical Alert to be claimed by me... except that my cell phone shows the number as "IRS Scam"
|Health / Insurance Scam||More...|
Anne, United States
Reward Redemption. I hung up. Had heard enough! 208-417-1993 : Call came in on husband's cell phone. Called back from different line. Recording that start with "Lisa from Reward Redemption". I hung up had heard enough. The only reason I calle
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 10072
- Canada - 805
- United Kingdom - 751
- India - 668
- Philippines - 660
- Stay away from Online Survey Jobs, Work From Home Scams, Mystery Shopping
- You should never pay money to apply for a grant or to receive it
- Legitimate businesses don't ask for credit card # or banking information
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Investment