Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
mas, United States
John Baker Dept of legal affairs, us treasury 408-543-9125 scam! : after googling the number, i called, just to mess with "john baker". I then repeatedly redialed the number intermittently for three days. if someone answered, i would scream into
Gabe, United States
Wendy, United States
Steve Martin messages 619-467-5843 felony charges are pending : Steve Martin has been calling my cell phone with this number and a 707 number! Leaves message that he is calling from the legal department of the US Treasury and that felony charge
KX, United States
"Federal Grant Office" has chosen you to accept around $9000 : They (202-241-7124) call to tell you the Federal Grant office has chosen you to accept around $9000 for being a good citizen. Then get your banking infomation
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
Jay, United States
PNC Courier 225-532-3169 claiming to want to give me legal documents : Number has called several times claiming to want to give me legal documents. It's always a prerecorded message being left asking to be called back.
|Fake Service Agency||More...|
anon, United States
Global Recovery 334-521-8020. Very rude message. Very threatening : Used as a cover number to get answer when I don't answer 866 number! Very rude message. Very threatening. Reported to local authority and was told not to answer or give any informa
MDDCVA, Other Countries
Delaware Solution claims have papers to be filed against SSN & NAME : 888-926-0177 Calls everyday for past month, about some pre-legal div, has papers to be filed against SSN & NAME.
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Subby, United States
Scammers! 440-368-0424. Being charged with two felonies! : Same thing... I am (ahgast) being charged with two felonies!!!! LOL!!! I have been expidited to the state of Califonia. Whatever dude. Sucks... these assholes have all my c
AB, United States
Fear tactic 206-317-1741 - IRS never calls to say they are suing you : This is an obvious scam because the IRS never calls to say they are suing you. It's a way to frighten people, and I have reported it to the IRS/
Liza an, Sweden
Money trancer - fake job - we want you to be our model : hey we want you to be our model. Don't believe in this!
|Fake Job Offer||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 8149
- Canada - 707
- United Kingdom - 637
- Philippines - 595
- India - 575
- Never agree to pay fees for availing a discount
- Don't allow credit card to be charged over a phone line
- Keep your anti virus and anti malware softwares active & updated
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutTrial Offer Scam