Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Morris, United States
Comcast Loyalty Rewards Scam email. Comcast Xfinity Promotion SCAM. : The email is bogus. It offers a Free KINDLE FIRE Tablet with unlimited uploading and downloading with no fair usage policy limit!! contract free offer for 12 months with a fix mont
|Fake Offer Scam||More...|
Pavel, United States
Aricha, United States
Check systems Legal action threat. freeze account, garnish wages : LASt year i paid them 130.00 because they said they can take legal action against me/. and freeze my account that i cant use my check account , have my wages garnished and even sa
Davy, United States
Lt. Willis with the Polk County Sheriff’s Office calls about Jury Duty : The man said he is Lt. Willis with the Polk County Sheriff’s Office. He said I had missed a jury duty and am liable to pay a fine. He asked me to get a moneypak card for $300 and
|Jury Duty Scam||More...|
Nell, United States
Free Lotto Contact David Gatland firstname.lastname@example.org for claim. : I am in Netherlands and received a SMS message from +447415339788 which reads in English like this! " You have won FREE LOTTO UK 750,000,00 pounds. Lotto UK won, reference code
|Lucky Draw Scam||More...|
Odje, South Africa
UK Mobile Lottery winner of $2,500.000 email@example.com : I received Congratulations SMS from 00447950365768. My mobile number selected as winner of $2,500.000 on UK Mobile Lottery I have to contact email firstname.lastname@example.org for cla
|Lottery Winner Scam||More...|
Myers, United States
Fort Community Credit Union Alert Your FCCU Credit Card is Compromised : Received a call with a recorded message asking to l 800-262-2024. Your FCCU Credit Card is Compromised. I called the bank and was told this is a scam.
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
00212692297910 sent me a text in french to call him back : 00212692297910 sent me a text in french to call him back, it seemed to be urgent
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 3451
- Canada - 501
- United Kingdom - 367
- India - 296
- Australia - 188
- Don’t let the high pressure sales pitch influence you
- Delete all unsolicited Free Rewards / Gift Coupon Mails
- Call FTC toll-free helpline: 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357)
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutIdentity Theft