Orin, United States
ID :TEXAS. answering machine message from "Dennis Gray" : Left answering machine message from "Dennis Gray", a different call back #, "let [him] help [me]" to avoid litigation, losing my assets, etc. The fifth message like this in a week
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Pc, United States
GR group threatening prosecution if I don't pay them! 855-968-0662 : Says that there is a claim filed against me. Never received any thing in mail. Not gonna pay anything to them or anybody else unless they have proof and a valid official account to
Todd, United States
The Atlantic Group had last four of my social and wants to "settle" : The caller said I had defaulted on a PayDay loan. They had my last four digits of my social, home address & companies I had worked for. They wanted me to settle for $540 or they wo
joe, United States
The IRS is filing a lawsuit against me. Complete bull! Hot air! : Every few hours i get this call saying that "the irs is filing a lawsuit against me" Stan Reported: Told me IRS has law-suit against me . The IRS does not contact people via pho
|Fake Service Agency||More...|
20286417, United States
Claiming IRS had attempted to contact me. Need to call 202-864-1796 : They leave a voicemail about needing to get into contact with me in regards to the IRS that is attempting to sue me. Cbohm Reported: IRS scam. Claims local police will take m
Yamil, United States
Caller said I won 7000.00 dollars from Usa government grant.org : Government call saying I have won grant money which need not be returned. Said I have to go to nearest Walmart and wait for instructions...
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
na, United States
Knox Financial. Aggressive caller wants payment without verification : Stated I owed money for a non sufficient cash advance check from 2010. Not true didn't fall for it. He was very aggressive when I told him I had to call my bank to verify this.
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
FRANK, United States
Not trustworth call about IRS lawsuit. NOT RECEIVED ANY DOCUMENTS : FEMALE CALLER INFORMED THAT THE IRS WAS FILING A LAWSUIT AGAINST ME, BUT DID NOT IDENTIFY HERSELF OR A CASE NUMBER, AND ONLY REQUESTED I CALL THIS NUMBER = 346-303-9921. WHEN THIS
coop, United States
Coastal collection wants me to send them money without validating debt : Wants me to pay $775 or would file lawsuit to recover 4 times. Now, the interesting thing is that the original debt is not identified. Keeps calling and "bull shitting" Terri
Art, United States
Merchant Services about credit card terminal to be updated : Saying I need to update software .. not really my terminal provider! Someone trying to take over the service.. total scam! Beware!
|Service Providers Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Report Spam Texts to the FCC. Forward the Messages to 7726
- Never click links in mails to go to your bank or card web page
- Don’t agree to donate by Wire, Western Union, Cash Cards or by Cash
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Indian Origin Man behind a Massive IRS Phone Call Scam Sentenced to 175 Months in Prison
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- iYogi Tech Support Scam Busted! Washington State Attorney General Files Lawsuit
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutExtortion Scam