Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
g smith, United States
Daniel , United States
Ideal Direct Solutions threat Call to avoid going to Jail : Calls and claims to be a process server. The alleged plaintiff is Ideal Direct Solutions and the caller states that you should call them at the number provided to avoid going to co
Sue, United States
Kevin Jones. threatening not to disregard this call, return the call : A voicemail because I don't answer calls that are not identified on my caller ID. Man with Indian accent threatening not to disregard this call, return the call now from me or my
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Fraud, United States
Jessica Rolland IRS. The horrible woman is a polished scam artist : This horrible woman is a polished scam artist. She used a carefully crafted script that was incredibly convincing, despite a mild Indian accent (first clue). She had all the righ
Heather, United States
LeeeRoy, United States
DebL, United States
Cashcallers.com pre-approved for a payday loan for up to $1500 : Received a call from 813-377-1854 this morning, left voice mail that I had be pre-approved for a payday loan for up to $1500.00. Have never applied for a payday loan. Tried callin
MARCUS , Kenya
NOKIA UK firstname.lastname@example.org Ref No:NK 131 FOR YOUR CLAIM : SMS:NOKIAUK PROMO YOU HAVE WON € 2000000(2 MILLION GBP)Ref No:NK 131 FOR YOUR CLAIM EMAIL YOUR NAME MOBILE NO AND COUNTRY TO email@example.com
|Money Transfer Scam||More...|
Lyn, United States
Claims to be from Internal Revenue Service Man with heavy India accent : Man with heavy Indian accent claimed to be calling from the Internal Revenue Service and asked for a family member by first and last name. Claimed he was investigating tax fraud b
|Phone Phishing (Vishing)||More...|
MANative, United States
mailed from zip 60699. 2 round trip airline tickets worth $1450 : 2 round trip airline tickets worth $1450.00 from US Airlines Margaret Burns..
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 5147
- Canada - 589
- United Kingdom - 479
- Philippines - 434
- India - 413
- IRS - http://www.irs.gov/uac/Newsroom/IRS-Warns-of-Pervasive-Telephone-Scam
- Check whether the Charity is duly registered at respective Govt. websites
- File Complaint with FTC if being cheated. www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutHealth / Insurance Scam