Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
MarkN, United States
Health Enrollment Center Scam call. trying to sell me fake insurance : I got a call from Helen at Health Enrollment Center trying to sell me insurance. I asked how she got my number and explained I am on the do not call list. She told me the company
|Health / Insurance Scam||More...|
Kathy L, United States
Bahamas Cruise Call to claim tickets...did not enter contest : 610-844-0866 SCAM! Call to claim tickets...did not enter contest ... Total scam.
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
Pissed O, United States
Windows Scam..Phishing. Bogus agent offers to repair your Windows OS : Trying to repair your Windows OS on line by stealing personal info
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
jill, United States
bls*weblearn scam 989-595-2079 set up to be a recurring charge! : I have international transaction alerts on my credit card & received alert this am for a new, but set up to be a recurring charge. So they could steal cash every month!!
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
jocelyn , United States
Unknown leaves messages on relatives phone. Scammer : No company name is left, and will leave messages on relatives phone
RYoung, United States
Claims he is Calling from the State Attorney General's office : He claimed he is calling from the State Attorney General's office. I need to pay !1600 or will be arrested ! What the heck! The caller had foreign accent.. We are getting such s
O James, United States
Cash4You Loan Scam Want money to secure loan, prove I had funds to pay : I was looking for a loan online and was called by this Indian ass**** from Cash4You. He was on a mission to make me pay Advance fees ... told me to secure loan and prove I had fun
Mobile Lottery firstname.lastname@example.org for claims Draw #13415857 : SMS: Congratulations! Your mobile number was selected as the winner of 2,000,000 on Mobile Lottery with Draw #13415857 email: email@example.com for claims
|Lottery Winner Scam||More...|
Alex, United States
Scam! Call 631-318-7030 to claim Two Cruise Tickets to the Bahamas : I received a txt today asking to call 631-318-7030 to claim Two Cruise Tickets to the Bahamas. Don't be naive to call back ... they are on the prowl to steal personal and credit
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 3422
- Canada - 500
- United Kingdom - 364
- India - 295
- Australia - 188
- Check your utility bills regularly for any unauthorized charge
- Advice on PPI Claims in UK. Call Financial Ombudsman Service 08000234567
- To put your phone on the federal “do not call” registry call 1-888-382-1222
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutService Providers Scam