Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Frankie, United States
One name was Randy something; call for computer assistance : one call was telling me i was the only person on conference line. original message was responding to my call for computer assistance, which i had not done. calls came first day e
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
MychaelD, United States
Microsoft License Key expired to renew, call toll free 800-594-8646 : We received a phone call with the following message left on our voice mail. The message was made using a female computer voice....*This is an emergency call to notify you that the
|Phone Phishing (Vishing)||More...|
Kim, United States
Megan Tann that I'm under investigation from the IRS for tax ivasion : Got a call claiming that I'm under investigation from the IRS for tax ivasion. The IRS won't call you because they mail you notices. She claimed the IRS did sent me notices which
john, United States
Criminal Law Suit case number is IRS 7416. wish you a good luck : This is the message that was left: Services this is in reference to a criminal law suit file against you your case number is iR 7416. the moment you receive this message, I need y
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
AMP, United States
SAYS THEY ARE FROM MICROSOFT. He said go to your computer : Called saying he was from Microsoft and my Windows license was going to expire. I knew it was a scam, called him back and asked what he wanted me to do. He said go to your compute
Carly, United States
Officer Marcus Brown, criminal investigation division of IRS : “Hi my name is Ofc. Marcus Brown and I a.m. calling from criminal investigation division of IRS the matter at hand is extremely time sensitive and urgent as after August we foun
Herman, United States
ALS, United States
j clark, United States
Integrated services wanting to verify my addresses for legal action : Said his name is john Clark and he wanting to verify my addresses so they can do some legal action
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Scam , United States
Recorded message on my cell phone saying if I am using Microsoft Word : These morons need a life! I received a recorded message on my cell phone saying if I am using Microsoft Word to call them back. Guess what assholes. I don't have Mircosoft Word and
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Call FTC toll-free helpline: 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357)
- Someone pretending to be a DEA Agent? Notify the DEA at 877-792-2873
- Never click a link or download document in an unsolicited mail
- Indian Call Centers posing as the IRS are blasting phone calls to consumers in US & Canada
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- iYogi Tech Support Scam Busted! Washington State Attorney General Files Lawsuit
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutThreatening Call or Mail