Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Kat W, United States
Scammers posing as IRS claims its final notice from IRS 1-713-815-0240 : Recording said the IRS was filing a lawsuit against me and to call back. JB Reported: IRS Scam, final notice from IRS......
Mark, United States
Robo Voice NOT IRS. claiming the IRS is filing a claim 1-832-812-1578 : Computerized voice claiming the IRS is filing a claim against you. Requests a call back to the number provided. This is a scam. Do NOT call them.
cetti, United States
UMC postcard to pay delivery and processing charge for a jewelry item : Sends postcard to call and pay delivery and processing charge for a jewelry item. DO NOT FALL for it!!! I hope this sinners get what they deserve for predatoring on seniors.
|Free Gifts / Coupons Scam||More...|
Fraud, United States
They demand payment but told that they don't mail anything!! : Called threatening legal action. Asked to be taken off their list. I informed them I had researched the number and it was coming up as a scam. I was then given a lengthy, fast-wind
Phil, United States
Want to give me $7000 grant provided I pay an advance to them! : Want to give me a $7000 grant tax free . It's complete fraud! #200-243-0000
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
Herb, United States
Micheal Moore heavy accent that I was to receive a 9000 dollar grant! : I received a call saying that I was to receive a $9000 dollar grant from the government because I was a senior and had a clean criminal record. Also that I could use it for anythin
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
Mel, United States
IRS scam call. I reported this number to FTC Complaint Services : Caller will inform you that you are being sued by the IRS and they have made several attempts to notify you. If you have any question contact them at 832-812-1578. I reported this
odai e osaily lottery message in Israel 1600000£ freelotto mobile prom : Your mobile number has won 1600000£ freelotto mobile promo .for clam,send your name/email/number/age to:firstname.lastname@example.org
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
Editha, United States
FMR - trying to get information about me and my whereabouts : They keep calling me with different numbers but are the same company. They also called my daughter trying to get information about me and my whereabouts. Would not identify what
NotFooke, United States
Identified themselves as IRS Investigation Agent Which does not exist! : Called several times. They did their research and will ask for you by name and call land & cell phone lines. Identified themselves as IRS Investigation Agent (Which does not exist
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- A debt collector in US has to send written notice, within 5 days of a call
- Real companies will never use mobile numbers in their recruitment mails
- Delete all unsolicited Free Rewards / Gift Coupon Mails
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutExtortion Scam