Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
dennis b, United States
250.00 gift card winner scam call from 1-877-537-9264 : You are eligible to receive $250 in Gift , Gift Card Winner Scam
|Gift Card Winner Scam||More...|
JBD, United States
Shaun McClain, Michael Morrison, IRS Auditing Commission Department : Said he was calling from the IRS Auditing Commission Department in Washington DC. They tell you that legal action has been started against you. Then try to get money from you.
Kenneth , United States
Statewide mediation claim I owe a payday loan. Bogus threats : They claim I owe a payday loan but my bank statement shows otherwise. They threaten to serve papers which they never do!!
Mannion, United States
AFS Tell me I owe $250 on a unpaid pay day loan from 2011. Harassment : Tell me I owe $250 on a unpaid pay day loan from 2011 - they must have gotten my info from a payday loan company I used in 2010 and which I paid back. They say if I don't pay now
Ken, United States
Greg Johnson - Tells you there is a problem with your windows computer : Tells you there is a problem with your windows computer that needs to be fixed, tries to get personal information to hack your online accounts and web pages.
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Mike, United States
gettting a credit applicable to your next months bill : Congratulation, you are one lucky customer gettting a credit applicable to your next months bill, for more details visit http://tr.im/f96f4
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
xm, United States
Steve Martin thick accent. said i was in some sort of trouble : Mr Martin claimed to work for US Treasury and said i was in some sort of trouble. He had an accent and was a bit difficult to understand. Also, he seemed to me, to be reading from
Laura, United States
Said my computer was about to crash because of a virus : Tried to convince me that my computer was connected to their mainframe and they were seeing signs that my computer was about to crash because of a virus. I played along, they took
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
Cory, United States
Martha with Allen and Burk Law Firm- a formal complaint has been filed : They called and had me press 1 for more information...caller answered told me to wait while they ran my number through their data base. I waited then hung up. They called me and
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
mT, United States
Steve Martin - "US Treasury Enforcement Action" Scam. : "US Treasury Enforcement Action" Scam. Beware of bogus calls from this number! Mr Martin claimed to work for US Treasury and said i was in some sort of trouble. He had an acce
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 6898
- Canada - 653
- United Kingdom - 571
- Philippines - 520
- India - 505
- Verify your card / bank statements every month
- Report fraud to Western Union. 1-800-448-1492, firstname.lastname@example.org
- US Govt Grants are not available for personal use. No such grants exist!
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutMissed Call Fraud