Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Aris, United States
Steve Modern I'm calling regarding an enforcement actions executed : He left message. (accent). Hi. This message is intended to contact you. My name is Steve Modern and I'm calling regarding an enforcement actions executed by US Treasury.. etc et
Mark O, United States
The VM is a scam! IRS would send you a certified mail : Voicemail left by the calls says the IRS is filing a lawsuit against me and to call this number #585-524-4639 Said it's the final notice and they have tried to reach me unsucce
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Jarryd, United States
US Treasury legal recovery department's stern warning to call back : Scam call. Why would the US treasury department call people? They don't even write? It's for the IRS to correspond and they do that over mail, the ever reliable snail mail!
Jenny , United States
Fake IRS Officer 206-823-3097. Made totally wrong claims : IRS SCAM CALL. CALLED ABOUT 10 TIMES IN REGARDS TO TAXES I ALLEGEDLY OWE.
Ivan M, Canada
Claimed they are from Canada revenue agency & wants $3,800 Paid "NOW" : Aggressive scammers posing as CRA Agents and demanding "back taxes". States I have no remedy available and have to pay $3,800.00 Right away or they will issue orders for freezing
Gemaine, United States
Wants me to share whereabouts of someone I don't even know! : Threaten to add my name as a reference in the "case" and I would be "equally liable to pay"! I had no other way but to unleash a few choice words!
Albert H, United States
An Indian woman told me she would send police to my home! Stupid bitch : Send police all the way from India? I told her to find a camel and get f****d! Stupid idiots! I'm banking on Trump to put a stop to this bullshit! Can't take this f** anymore fro
Concitiz, United States
Jerry brown informs you that the irs is seeking past dues. IRS SCAM : Individual calls and informs you that the irs is seeking past dues and that a warrant is issued for your arrest. Scam #765-821-0243
Ted, United States
Last attempt to contact me about back taxes, before I'm sued : Robocall with recorded message spitting out lies about a lawsuit and last warning. Pretending to be the Internal Revenue Service. Gave a case number too! WTF! Go away!
Chase, United States
Credit card robo call about getting interest rate reduced 708-259-1993 : Repeated calls. Several times it was dead air. Nuisance. But I just heard the typical "card services" scam message.. offering to get your card debt reduced.. off course you need to
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Enrollment of Medigap plans are voluntary. Not mandatory
- Don't click a link or visit a website suggested in an unsolicited txt
- Research the employer name on the internet; contact it directly
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- US Federal Court Orders Shutdown of Click4Support and other Bogus Tech Support Websites
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutNuisance Call