Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Vicki, United States
Ipro premium rewards company. Free $100 gift card. $4.95 shipping : Free $100 gift card to over 800 retailers for only $4.95 shipping charge. Call 347-960-5269 "to get scammed"! :)
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
Sharron, United States
Officer Kevin Smith from tax firm of IRS with warrant for my arrest : he was calling from #1-202-558-0364 to let me know I have a warrant for my arrest and they will take my residence, I must call him at this number asap . . . . . .
Tony, United States
Some reference to my credit card accounts. #650-262-1221 : I wasn't listening. I hung up. Called ID appeared as "TEST"
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
mack, United States
Alex Smith from 302-482-8155. My computer is hacked! : Same computer scam as 3024828155, also calls from 661-748-0240 stating my computer is hacked and he will help me to resolve the issue... well there isn't any "issue" to be resolved
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
phygn, United States
Steve Martin on behalf of US treasury speaking in very broken English : 'Steve Martin' 661-475-2716 telephoned, speaking in very broken English: He was contacting the generic 'you' in regards to a Federal offense--mentioning the US Treasury and a p
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Cathy H, United States
Law firm, US Treasury. Not calling back will be considered deliberate : Call from a new Alhambra number (#626-692-7835) saying it was an "attempt to contact you" (doesn't mention any names of household) and that not calling back will be considered deli
Rainer, United Kingdom
Quick Cash Loan Scammed me out of £375 on a £1500 Loan offer : I've been badly scammed by rouges posing as an online loan company, Quick Cash Loan. After luring me into it, by offering a loan without a guarantor and no credit check... they sai
Martin, United Kingdom
I'm speaking from technical department of your computer : Got a call ..an Asian may saying "I'm John Smith (Not really!). I'm speaking from the technical department of your computer" I was like "technical department of my computer"
Burt, United States
Caller ID IRS #415-926-4171 VM asking to call. sort out serious matter : "IRS" wanted me to call back to "sort out serious matter" Call #415-926-4171 without delay to avoid escalation of the issue... When I called, a man with thick accent wanted me to
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 9118
- Canada - 753
- United Kingdom - 694
- Philippines - 637
- India - 629
- A legitimate debt collector will NOT ask you to pay via Prepaid Card
- Sign up for automated transaction text alerts from your bank
- Verify your card / bank statements every month
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Call, Text From Bank