Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
GerryM, United States
S RICHMND HLNY recording telling my about my name in a lawsuit : This is a scam! My house land line received 4 calls today (April 7) from 347-480-1721. For two of the calls, the caller id was just the number, while for the other 2 calls, the c
Haywood, United States
Delaware Solution about a bad check. I never wrote one : Guys, name is John Sanchez and gave me a number to call back 844-259-8341
Cal, United States
they were going to file a lawsuit against us. to call back right away : A digitized voice left a message that they are with the IRS and that we are being sued by the IRS. Frightened my wife no end! Scam #347-762-3991
upset, United States
Alex Furguson said I was in danger of legal action 504-648-4661 : Said I had a legal action with the U.S. treasury and was in danger of legal action. Quite annoying and this has upset me
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Offers free hotel accommodations at Mariott Hotels. Scam #709-728-7642 : Claims to have drawn your name randomly. Offers free hotel accommodations at a 5 star Mariott, then prompts you to press 1 on your phone keypad. This redirects you to a scamming te
|Holiday / Vacation Scam||More...|
Robin, United States
Call 208-417-3387 in order for your personal statement to be included! : Left a message and file number 208869 which was placed with our G Financial has been escalated to our final review department due to lack of response from the required respondent.
Jim, United States
Asks to call back to confirm our "grant" from the "US Treasury Dept" : Number above was given us by anonymous caller as call back number to confirm our "grant" from the "US Treasury Dept" We never called it. #360-663-4462
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
sj, United States
Pheobe adler, Smith Reid and associates scam bogus "company" : Pheobe adler is who i spoke with when i mistakenly called back after receiving a vmail that scared me half to death. She stated she was with Madrid in associates and they were call
JT, United States
Jack Staton from MS & Associates. Claims there is a court case : Says I took a payday loan out in February 2011 and it was associated with a bank account that I closed in 2010. I never took out any payday loan in 2011 especially near tax time at
Darlene , United States
big time scam! That they are sending me a summons 1-201-205-1088 : I got the same call today saying that they are sending me a summons. That there is some kind of fraud attached to my name and SS number. Which I know is BS! Not sure who to call ab
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 11223
- Canada - 867
- United Kingdom - 799
- India - 694
- Philippines - 681
- Keep your anti virus and anti malware softwares active & updated
- Don't allow credit card to be charged over a phone line
- If it sounds too good to be true, it is!
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutRental, Real Estate Scam