kokkok, Other Countries
Flame, United States
Someone selling emergency alarm system. Nuisance call : Told him mot to call me. Man with thick accent in a call center. Told him to drop my number. We are not interested in any emergency alarm system and off course will never buy any
Sam, United States
Arbitration Group Extortion call threatening us to pay up : A very rude person from Arbitration Group called us and said we owe money on an old payday loan. He said it dates back to 2010. I could not recollect any loan taken in 2010
firstname.lastname@example.org. lottery winning invitation : lottery winning invitation scam text from +447960670806
|Lottery Winner Scam||More...|
+0023221203037, +0023221203031 within a few second I lost my balance : I got a call from this number +0023221203037, +0023221203031. When i tried to call back these number, within a few second I lost my whole account balance. Then it's found this is a
steven , United States
approved for a 7500.00 USD grant. Hung up when asked veracity : the listed number calls and tells you he is calling from the irs. states you have been approved for a 7500.00 USD grant but they have to verify your info. when i requested the vera
|Fake Service Agency||More...|
Lisa, United States
IRS Call. an automated female voice claiming to be from the IRS : I received a call this morning with an automated female voice claiming to be from the IRS. Said she was calling about a time sensitive issue and to call back right a way to avoid
Regina, United States
Txt message says there is hold on my MidSouth Bank debit card : I received a text message informing of a hold on my MidSouth Bank debit card due to detection of fraud on my account. Contact 1-877-886-1996. It asks to enter debit card number. I
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
Alps, United States
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 5093
- Canada - 589
- United Kingdom - 477
- Philippines - 432
- India - 408
- Verify your card / bank statements every month
- Sign up for automated transaction text alerts from your bank
- Did someone offer you a not-to-be-missed investment opportunity? Miss it!!
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutFake Seller