vt, United States
verizon31.com Telling us to log on to this website. # 8009221000 : tells u to call and log in to this website to get $31. The site looks like Verizon but it's fake. Calls came from: #800-922-7777, #800-922-1000,
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Dawnio32, United Kingdom
Payforit Mobjizz - Unauthorized charge of £6. Need to make it stop : Just received text saying have been charged £6 for watching God only knows what??????? I know for a fact I didn't, how on earth do I get a refund & make it stop? Blocked their
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
Penny, United States
Message says to call immediately Officer Julie Smith from IRS : Called several times and message says to call immediately Officer Julie Smith from the Internal Revenue Service, so that any further action against you will be taken. Once is annoy
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
realred, United States
Government grants never had to be paid back. Spoke broken English : It was a woman that spoke broken English and she told me I was selected by the government to receive a one thousand dollar grant from them and gave me an approval I'd number contai
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
Call from 403-828-1614 offering bogus WestJet Credit : WestJet credit scam. Beware they would steal your Westjet account ! Don't share information
ja, United States
statewide mediation about alleged debt from 2008. Scare tactics : statewide mediation called me today from a private number many times and informed me they will serve me with a court summons if i dont give them my account information. they stated
mike, United States
Dan wolf - claimed to be an fbi investigator. Demands money! : claimed to be an fbi investigator and said I needed to pay money. Beware of this scammer!
Chelsea , United States
Michael Davis Holland & Knight law associates - final notification : Let me introduce myself. I am a Senior Attorney Michael Davis from Holland & Knight Law Associates. As we were trying to reach you since a couple of days regarding a very serious m
Lawyer, United States
SCAM! Attorney Roy Barton? Florida Attorney Office? Nope : Attorney Roy Barton? Florida Attorney Office? Nope. Just another non English speaking scammer. Scam #786-462-1928
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Harold T, United States
vertex transport - said they tried to get in touch reg. $ 968,999 : said they tried to get in touch with me regarding $ 968,999.00
|Fund Transfer Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 6151
- Canada - 622
- United Kingdom - 535
- Philippines - 481
- India - 455
- Never fall for phone calls offering instant, cheap loan
- Check whether the Charity is duly registered at respective Govt. websites
- Company you are dealing with could be a fly-by-night operator. Take care!
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutText Message (SMS) Scam