Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
CINDY, United States
Call saying that I owed money to the IRS. Has a warrant for my arrest : I just received a call from this number saying that I owed money to the IRS, and said they had issued a warrant on my arrest. I a called back a men pick he wounded tell why i own m
DeeWalk, United States
"Officer Don Nelson" - Indian man with a case number : Received multiple phone calls regarding a case number. I wasn't sure what it was, so I called back. It was an Indian man who said I had a case number against me. He refused to le
bridge, United States
Saying he is a laywer and the US Bank has alawsuit against me : from US bank about a legal claim. don't know what going on
Charles Timothy - scam to steal money from victims : I want to share you a fake profile of Charles Timothy from Wisconsin Denmark..he will offer a package and it will stop in Dubai and he said the receiver must pay the local charge a
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
Fred, United States
Not IRS. When I asked him to send a letter he asked my address! SCAM : Caller said he was from IRS. He was calling about 2011-2015 taxes. I told him that the IRS does not call taxpayers and that he should send me a letter. He wanted my address! I hung
Francis, United States
Briana Scott US Treasury, threatening arrest I don't call back : Said there is a lawsuit and I have little time to stop arrest
Jeff1234, United States
COWORX Talent Management Consulting - fraud to steal personal info : COWORX Talent Management Consulting Solutions Group is a fraud company that solicits your resume info then directs you to an online appointment web page where you are supposed to s
|Fake Job Offer||More...|
IRS scam, United States
IRS Tax Scam - Robocall with recorded voice asking to call back : States they are from IRS and there's a lawsuit. Calls supposedly from IRS is a scam. Scam #518-645-6215
Dee , United States
Locked Debit card- SCAM TEXT gives a link to put debit card info! : A text message saying my debit CARD was locked with a link to put all of my debit card information and SS number. Was definitely not my bank
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
34796064, United States
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- The US Government does not contact people to offer them grant money
- Federal Trade Commission's ID Theft Hotline: 1-877-438-4338
- Avoid unpopular ecommerce websites like the plague!
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Indian Call Centers posing as the IRS are blasting phone calls to consumers in US & Canada
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutNuisance Call