Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Jordi, United States
Future Insight Auto Warranty Scam call from 312-273-1579 : The caller ID showed Future Insight. Automated call said my auto warranty was about to expire which obviously is incorrect! It's phishing scam..
|Service Providers Scam||More...|
Randell, United States
Free Medical Alert System. Bogus Offer from 518-621-3187 : Received a robocall claiming someone had paid for a Medical Alert Device to be delivered to me... went on to ask address and SS#... I hung up..
|Medicare, Medical Scam||More...|
Seth, United States
Tax scam. trying to fib a tax allegation. Do not give money nor inform : This person/people are trying to fib a tax allegation against anyone who has released their basic information. Do not give money nor information to these people.
FREDA KJ, United States
888-210-6574 WEBLEARN scam charge on Capital One Account : Attempted to call with Capital One on the line - got put on indefinite hold and finally a message that said to leave a phone number and an agent would call back. Tried the other
Harassed, United States
DirAssitWV. 681-555-0152 Keeps calling Don't know who they are : Don't know who they are or why they are calling - number did not come up on any of my legitimate search engines.
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Renee, United States
BLS*WebLearn 888-461-2032 checking account was debited $8.39 : Yesterday my husband received an odd phone call on his cell phone and this morning my checking account was debited $8.39 from this company. I called my bank right away and they ca
Missed call from 78090501093 there was no message left : This number called my cell phone last night at 11pm. It doesn't even have the right amount of numbers. I didn't answer the call and there was no message left.
KLOPPER, South Africa
JOHAN ALBERTS CHEVRON SURINAME LIMITED SCAM- FOREMAN FITTER : LETTER OF APPOINTMENT FROM CHEVRON SURINAME LIMITED FOR POSITION OF FOREMAN FITTER FOR 2 YR CONTRACT # CHEVRON SURINAME LIMITED SCAM JOB!
|Fake Job Offer||More...|
firstname.lastname@example.org UK Mobile Lottery Draw number 161013 : JCongratulations!Your mobile number was selected as a winner of£2,500.000.00 on UK Mobile Lottery with Draw number 161013 email email@example.com for claims
|Lottery Winner Scam||More...|
FACEBOOK ANNIVERSARY LuckyGift Splash Promo Award. firstname.lastname@example.org : i am from tamilnadu in india. I received a mail from email@example.com.I wish to Expose this Scam message. It says " congratulate you on the award of RS. 6.4Crore And One Apple
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 3408
- Canada - 500
- United Kingdom - 364
- India - 295
- Australia - 188
- Check your utility bills regularly for any unauthorized charge
- US Govt Grants are not available for personal use. No such grants exist!
- Extortion Call from the IRS? Report scam calls to the IRS at 1-800-829-1040
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutEmail Scam