Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
OHenry, United States
18882858691 needs your whereabouts but has the wrong name! : Bogus shitbag needs your whereabouts but has the wrong name! Says he will as allowed by law (???) will call all "YOUR" (whose?) references? Sounds like a bag of BS! SMS Repo
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Psmith, United States
Fake Debt collector 18883450095. Threatens jail. Loan from 2010? : This is a scam! Beware! Fake, ferocious scammer posing as debt collector.. Says things could get nasty for me if I don't pay. I said what the hell! Pay whom? He would tell whom t
Maraiaa, United States
Threatening to have me arrested unless I send them more than $700 : Said a criminal case of bad check has been filed against me and the county police instructed to arrest me within 48 hours. If I don't send more than 700 dollars they will send my
Mirra, United States
Threatening to file charges if I don't pay money #18552176770 : No previous alert received. No paperwork ever. Threatening me to pay or face serious legal charges. The scammers seem to have got hold of a very old account which is completely pa
LindaJon, United States
CBV Collections is after me. Constant calls about a non existing debt : They are extreme pain in the butt. Repeated calls wanting to collect an alleged debt which I'm unaware of! Never took out the loan which they want paid back!
Papajohn, United States
Scammer offering to fix my credit score! Robocall seeks financial info : Dangerous to deal with robocalls... will pass off as a friendly service only to extract personal and financial info to steal your ID to do major fraud
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
Barman, United States
Calling to get your Credit card info. Beware they offer to reduce rate : Requesting you to press #1 regarding your credit card interest rate. Promises to have your credit card rate reduced. It was a robocall which points to massive scam. Take care! S
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
GregB, United States
Your business is violating federal law. Pay the mandatory fine or face : Pay the mandatory fine or face Or face legal action. The person had very thick accent. We are in Harrison Tx. I could immediately sense this was a scam attempt. You don't get phone
HowarD, United States
Person said he is with Bucks County Water and Sewer Authority to pay : The BCWSA man said we are back on payments and threatened water shutoff unless we paid right away. When I insisted that he share his name and BCWSA id he hung up! This was cer
|Service Providers Scam||More...|
Kristine, United States
Arbitrators Group stating I owe for a payday loan from 2008! : Received several call stating I owe for a payday loan from 2008. Stated they were going to serve me at work and home. The only information they have is from a job that I worked at
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Insurance Fraud? Report to National Insurance Crime Bureau: 800-835-6422
- Never allow your card to be charged over phone, whatever be the offer
- Stay away from Online Survey Jobs, Work From Home Scams, Mystery Shopping
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- US Federal Court Orders Shutdown of Click4Support and other Bogus Tech Support Websites
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
- Indian Origin Man behind a Massive IRS Phone Call Scam Sentenced to 175 Months in Prison
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Charity