Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
mike, United States
FEEREC.COM charged me $34.99 for a compost I never heard of : I have never heard of this compost but they charged me $34.99. This is scam feerec.com
Andy, United States
"Steve Martin" 1-650-754-7994 threatening US Treasury court action : Repeat calls threatening US Treasury court action if you don't "allow us to help you".
chrissy, United Kingdom
perfect preferencs - repeated calls from heavily accented people : repeated calls from heavily accented people who will not listen, and become rude and offensive when asked not to keep calling, actually had one of them telling me i would be charge
Tony, United States
Credit Solution Bogus collection call about a payday loan that I paid : I got a bogus collection call (866-286-3206) about a payday loan that I paid. This guy called me demanding payment or he would turn me over to the police. I told him to go ahead be
|Collect Call, Call Forwarding Scam||More...|
NaShawn , United States
Delaware Solutions. Steven Chanez that i received an $300 advance loan : Steven advised me that a $300 advance loan was placed in my account that is now closed 05/19/2013. Immediately I called my bank who verified what I already new, it wasn't true. The
jim r, United States
Legal claim message. We found 3 federal charges pressed against you : Message left to call 866-978-8036. "we have received a legal debit status; a legal case file against your name and we found 3 federal charges pressed against you. so as soon as yo
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
RD, United States
Carl Anderson Arbitration Department regarding a check fraud case : I received a voicemail, 678-263-3157 “This is Carl Anderson Arbitration Department, we need to speak with you immediately regarding a check fraud case that has been filed against
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Jane F, United States
calling from Washington DC $9000 loyalty grant from the Treasury dept. : $9000 loyalty grant from the Treasury dept.my confirmation number is DR659 and I had to call the account manager, Jasson Mit, right away to have the money released! 202-599-7633
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
Ernest, United States
Calls telling us our insurance wants us to use their PAIN CREAM! : 310-495-4617 calls telling us our insurance wants us to use their pain cream. Also violates the National Do Not call registry.
|Health / Insurance Scam||More...|
Audry, United States
Steve Martin, US Treasury Department calling about a federal offense : Heavy accented guy left a message wanting me to appear before a grand jury to face criminal charges for under paying taxes. If I fail to call him, will be arrested by the police, w
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 7726
- Canada - 698
- United Kingdom - 620
- Philippines - 572
- India - 557
- State Authorities will never ask you to pay fees using cash card
- Don’t let the high pressure sales pitch influence you
- Real companies will never use mobile numbers in their recruitment mails
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutMystery Shopper Scam