Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Lobo, United States
Federal injunction against me for owing taxes. Threatens arrest. : threatening call Claimed to be from dept of treasury and I owed taxes. Indian accented man tells me someone would be at my door soon to arrest me..
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
Julie B, United States
Mitch Tanner St. Armons Group and trying to collect from a payday loan : Telling me they are from the St. Armons Group and trying to collect from a payday loan that was taken out 2011, amt due $825, they settled for $425. My bank sent me a internationa
bongoboy, United States
Life 360 Stalking App - automated "Hello/Hang Up" message 760-453-0878 : My guess is it's the Life 360 Stalker App. I was suddenly called with an automated "Hello/Hang Up" message shortly after receiving texts and emails from the stalker company.
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Tom, United States
Telemarketing cruise in the name of Expedia - Don't fall for this! : Robo call claiming to be from Expedia, says I won a cruise 425-273-9420
|Cruise Offers Scam||More...|
Candy, United States
Dennis Grey says he is from the US treasurer's office 773-654-4369 : caller says he is from the US treasurer's office. Please call immediately or possible trial with Grand Jury. Thick accent probably from middle east. call back to 773-654-4369
|Fake Service Agency||More...|
laura, United States
TDS Solutions collecting a payday loan I never had. Had last 4 of SS# : Supposedly a payday loan which I have never had. they claim they want to settle before it goes to court. They had last 4 digits of SS# they knew where I worked and had office # a
Kevin, United States
Injured1AMF trying to phish personal information from you 863-240-1014 : If you receive a call from 863-240-1014, simply hang up on the call and say nothing. This is another scammer trying to phish personal information from you in order to steal from y
Alanna, United States
347-906-8390 claimed they were IRS and I need to pay them immediately : called to alert me that they were the IRS and I need to pay them immediately, when I asked who they were, they hung up.
no call , United States
Card member services Indian sounding guy. he hung up on me : said that they can lower my credit card interest rate... wanted my credit card number, which I did not give. Indian sounding guy. he hung up on me after I asked numerous questions.
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
Posh, United States
Cruise Robo. Press 1 and we'll tell you how to get your 2 tickets : Robo call cruise scam! "Congratulations! you have won a cruise for two. Press 1 to take a short survey and we'll tell you how to get your 2 tickets, or Press 9 for your # to be per
|Cruise Offers Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Ignore calls, text and mails from "DEA" which demands payment of fine
- File Complaint with FTC if being cheated. www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov
- Free Trial Offers are baits to sign you up for paid subscription
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutTax Scam