Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
April , United States
WalMart bogus gift card offer. Tells me I have won : Keep telling me I have won a gift card
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
tired , United States
No message. Usually calls from the 844 area code are debt scams : got a call from this number; they didn't leave a message. Usually calls from the 844 area code are debt scams, but I don't know.
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
AARON, United States
IRS Threat of court - Said I owed $3000 in back taxes : Said I owed $3000 in back taxes and threatened court
|Collect Call, Call Forwarding Scam||More...|
Mad, United States
IRS - They are watching me and my property and to call them back : I didn't answer. They left a message that said, They are watching me and my property and to call them back immediately. LOL! I'm a CPA and the IRS will NEVER call you first.
Evan, United States
Sarah? if you don't pay the supposed debt now will arrest you! : Scam call. Trying to extort money using devious tactics. They claim to be affiliated with a bounty hunter service and if you don't pay the supposed debt now, over the phone, they
Nicholas, United States
Loan Scam caller. I don't owe this loan. Beware of fake debt collector : Scammer refuses to place my # on do not call list. Calls back numerous times.
Annoyed, United States
6027979610 Calls but leaves no message. Do not recognize number! : received a call from 602-797-9610. I called back and the number is not in service Ron Reported: 6027979610 Calls but leaves no message. Do not recognize number!
jp, United States
IRS? this is a "final notice" that the IRS is filing a lawsuit : Automated voice saying this is a "final notice" that the IRS is filing a law suit against me.
mike, United States
Aidenmike Willosmith - Nigerian fraudster on Craigslist : Hes a Nigerian man that uses Craigslist to scam money.
|Classified Ad Scams||More...|
Dianne, United States
Fake Verizon bill collection call. We don't have Verizon : Get it everyday says its Verizon collecting bill but we don't have one
Loki3d, United States
IRS scam left a general message about being arrested : Called and left a general message and about being arrested. I know I have to deal with my taxes but nothing illegal is going on with me. I just have to bring my taxes up to date.
linda, United States
Henry reed - says I have credit card debt and I need to send money : bad credit card debt scam. Beware of bogus calls. Even if you owe money, paying these scum will not reduce your debt
brit , United States
CFS Mediation/Kingston Marketing . Never had a payday loan! : This company has call my family and old roommates. They said I had a payday loan and needed to pay they immediately. SCAM. I have never had a payday loan.
Jessica, United States
Rebecca Crosby to call her back immediately or have my attorney call : I received a voicemail from a Rebecca Crosby from the Fraud Division. The voicemail stated that I needed to call her back immediately or have my attorney of record call her back to
Automate, United States
TAX scam. IRS??? Says I have defrauded the government on taxes : Automated call claiming that you have defrauded the government on taxes, demands to call them back immediately to resolved.
Cindy, United States
Process Service Dispatch FRAUD. They called my work : Bob Stone with the Process Service Dispatch. Called my work and asked how to service a issue out a summons to appear. The girl called me and told me something was weird about it
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Kris, United States
CFF of CFFS or CFS "official complaint" against my wife : I was notified about a supposed litigation from this this number. But they never called me, they called my wife and brother (automated) and leave a message. Sounds like a white m
JP, United States
Shon Bradley - threat of arrest if I don't contact them : Scam call regarding a "fax order" ReRe Reported: 8885520570. PRS Litigation, Melissa Haynes . I received a call from a young lady who told me her name was Melissa Haynes on 3/27
s brier, United States
Investigator Nick Doul, Law office of legal outsourcing group. : They called me on a recorded line and the first question was to verify my ss number. I did not, then they gave me a file number and said charges were being filed against me. They a
Brian, United Kingdom
'Microsoft Engineer' we had a problem with our computer. : Claimed that we had a problem with our computer. Would not give any details as to what the 'problem' was or give his phone details. Eventually he gave up trying to get information
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Do Not Call Registration - USA https://www.donotcall.gov/register/reg.aspx
- Never click a link or download document in an unsolicited mail
- File Complaint with FTC if being cheated. www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Got a call from the police asking to pay a fine for not attending jury duty?
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Recent Searched Phone Numbers
- 8443676603     18763572296
- 2018732219     8666816714
- 900885600     901069696
- 992901074638     79688460588
- 8772241305     8666816714
- 00969746900     992901090900
- 009697469005     18777802024
- 2143065848     992900633535
- 2482833388     7274008954
- 2082167427     992901004242
- 4368864798925     992901004242
- 992901004242     900558877
- 3523644871     17602067422
- 992901090077     992901090077
- 8443996202     8663286004
- 18663286004     1868
- 2159992747     32
- 32463084270     8663286004
- 8324134753     992901053007
- 212661953781     992901053007
- 992901087007     992901053007
- 9493960996     18574444223
- 93775544145     2393388614
- 992901010114     992900983556
- 775544145     4422782060
- 93775544145     992900980022
- 900980022     900889005
- 18662967712     992900444416
- 992900941221     18443612870
- 992900979096     992900444416
- 992900979096     992900537196
- 992900537196     900537196
- 992900962457     16393940825
- 93705808094     79775883373
- 797755883373     992900505050
- 992900505050     79775883533
- 79775883533     992900970010
Report now aboutLottery Winner Scam