Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Didi, United States
Irs scam. Called and said I would be arrested in 45 minutes 9172857049 : They call to say you will be arrested in 45 mins if you don't pay a past due tax bill ect.
Stacie A, United States
Shawna, TACS to confirm last four of my social. I refused : The message is from a Shawna at a company named TACS they asked me to confirm my last four of my social security number I refused and told them I have cease and desist order. All m
debbie, United States
irs saying i better call back or else i will be sorry for what happens : call from IRS saying i better call back or else i will be sorry about what will happen if i ignore. Said i have a irs claim against me
|Fake Service Agency||More...|
Carol An, United States
pay or go to court. wanted to help me before they took me to court!! : taped message; very little information; said they wanted to help me before they took me to court; did not tell me the name of the company they were representing; when I called back
Aya, United States
Left VM wanting to locate someone and asking you to call them : Voicemail where they claim from their location they are trying to locate individual. Must call them or they will use all references to find person. They do not identify themselve
Claim to be CRA -pay now or we'll send the police 613-704-4505 : Classic Tax owed scam - pay now or we'll send the police
kim, United States
credit services - claiming that the had a claim in their office : Message claiming that the had a claim in their office and to call them back to resolve. They have my ss# and end of acct#. They were foreigners and spoke broken English. SCAM. Don
Diane, United States
Myself or my attorney should call because I'm being sued by the IRS : Message was left on the voicemail stating that myself or my attorney should call because I'm being sued by the IRS. If I failed to return the call "the only thing I can do is wish
lgezzi, United States
Bainbrige I WA - Scam claims they represent the IRS and wants money : Claims to be the IRS who is going to sue for money owed. Threatens with intention to extort money from hapless victims
Mike, United States
Tax Fraud 206-823-3199 Threatens a tax audit against me & asks to call : Caller said I was subject to an upcoming tax fraud audit. Wants a call back if I wished to resolve the matter without serious trouble! SCAM!!
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Do Not Call Registration - Canada https://www.lnnte-dncl.gc.ca/index-eng
- Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre - 1-888-495-8501
- Look for related complaints, reviews and user comments on the net
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- US Federal Court Orders Shutdown of Click4Support and other Bogus Tech Support Websites
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutCredit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud