Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Shultz, United States
Claimed to be the IRS saying that I owed money!! IRS calling?!! : IRS certainly would not call individual tax payers! They need to keep track of communication and need hard evidence of having communicated. If someone has I underpaid taxes, he or
T Weiss, United States
Recorded voice 401-594-7577. Says I'm about to be sued by the IRS : Robo call claiming this was the final notice about being sued by the IRS, and that I should call back 401-594-7577. Not received any notice in mail! IRS does not call you they sen
Karen, United States
Kristen Campbell from Core Recovery on behalf of Gateway Holdings LLC : I have been receiving calls from Core Recovery on behalf of Gateway Holdings LLC for a payday loan that I was supposed to have received in December of 2009. The bank has verified t
51271707, United States
Heather Grant Internal Revenue Services asks not to disregard the call : They call and leave a voice mail to call Heather Grant with the Internal Revenue Services before they proceed with lawyers. MrsG Reported: 5127170700. Officer Heather Gray from
AMenCPA, United States
No name given, just IRS. IRS would never call; they'd use snail mail : Another auto message from the IRS. . . yeah, right. IRS would never call; they'd use snail mail. I'm a CPA so I ought to know when the IRS would be contacting me for anything.
darrin, United States
Alice, United States
Gettysburg battlefield resort - Scratch off to be a winner!! : Return address on envelope: Official Document 1300 Pennsylvania Ave NW Ste 190 #302 Wash. DC 20004 Scratch off to be a winner of one if four items.
|Holiday / Vacation Scam||More...|
Griener, United States
RAA LLC - threatening call. Demands money that I don't owe : calls demands money or calling authority on us. Scam #1-339-368-7411
CRA threatening legal action? Wants me or my lawyer to call back : Fake Canadian Revenue call! Recording sounds official but the threat of legal action and asking consumer to ask his lawyer to call back gives away the scam! As if people are sup
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Ferdinan, United States
Debt collector threatening to sue. No paperwork. Said my time is up! : He wouldn't identify the original lender. Obviously, being a scammer, he doesn't have to! They rely on threats and aggression to numb people into believing that the alleged debt wa
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Forward scam texts to 7726, to alert your cellphone carrier
- Taking a Loan in the US? Verify License of Lender at www.dfi.wa.gov
- Don't blindly trust unsolicited calls
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Alert Message