Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
chris, United States
Scam from 1-562-398-3174 Ignoring this will be an offense : Called threatening jail, transcript of call below: "Hi this message is intended to contact you. My name is Steve Martin and I'm calling regarding enforcement actions executed by
Stan, United States
Underpaid taxes the past 7 years. 212-241-8724 demands payment : threatened to have me arrested in an hour but maybe a higher up person can stop the arrest. first person said they can come to my house and accept payment. Second person said only
GloR, United States
Verizon billing customer offer $38. call from 800-922-8992 : Got a call on my home phone not my Verizon wireless number stating that I had a $38 credit that I could claim on my billing statement. Login to www.myverizon38.com to claim my cre
Seanna, United States
IRS Robocall Scam from 415-506-2394.Julie Smith from IRS : It's IRS Robocall Scam. The recorded voice states it's Julie Smith and threaten that If I don't call back they will take action. I called back and found an Indian pest trying to sc
adrian, United Kingdom
Lawrence, United States
Man with heavy accent wants me to handover my computer to him to fix : The guy was demanding that he be given access to my computer! Look at the audacity of thieves from Asia! They browbeat people into giving them access to steal data and infect the
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
CharB, United States
U.S. Department of Legal Affairs telling me or my attorney to call : Caller (909-999-8552)left a voice message telling me or my attorney to call this number. My failure to contact the person would be he wished me a happy life and that law enforcemen
Terry, United States
Steve Martin, Treasury department. Court case related to unpaid taxes : The caller left a message stating it's Steve Martin working with the Federal Treasury Department. Said I need to call back immediately, to protect my rights!
IRS Scam, United States
IRS Scam!! 571-335-1891 Threatening to issue arrest warrants : Fake callers claiming to be from the IRS with strong accent using noise in the back to give the impression of being in a call center. Threatening to issue arrest warrants if fee's
Lee, United States
Federal Treasury? agents were coming to my door to arrest me. : 562-398-3174 Called three times to say agents were coming to my door to arrest me for tax fraud and unpaid taxes. Said if I hung up they would be at my door within minutes.
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 7176
- Canada - 663
- United Kingdom - 589
- Philippines - 544
- India - 520
- Don't sign up for offers which are too good to be true
- File Complaint with FTC if being cheated. www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov
- Don't allow credit card to be charged over a phone line
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutMissed Call Fraud