Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Tilden, United States
"Steve Parker" claimed IRS is filing a lawsuit. Need to call him : Caller message says "Legal notice, IRS filing lawsuit, contact Steve Parker"
Sal L, United States
Business Loan Center - This is a scam. No loan at all. FRAUD : Don't accept calls from these guys! They are a fraud. Bunch of felons posturing as a loan company
Ulrich, United States
IRS is trying to reach me and that they have filed a lawsuit : Voicemail claims the IRS is trying to reach me and that they have filed a lawsuit against me. This is the final notice. I should help them to help me! BS! BS! BS! Total crap!!
Natalie, United States
Win a free cruise to the Bahamas by completing a short survey : Fake, bogus cruise to the Bahamas provided you share your credit card info and let them charge you port tax in advance. Pretty sure you won't hear them after that!!
|Travel Offer Scam||More...|
Tina , United States
Matthew, United States
Claims to be a law firm but is blocked from giving you info on the law : Called saying that they were a law office processing a lawsuit from riverside for a payday loan in 2010 but couldnt give me anymore details unless i paid $350 to close the case. C
denise, United States
Western would file papers in few days if debt not paid 1-855-212-6276 : called claiming would file papers in a few days if debt not paid. no debt incurred, EVER!
Katie, United States
The IRS will notify individuals by mail and give a toll free number : This company stated that they were from the IRS and that I was being sued by the IRS for tax evasion and tax fraud for 2009-2014. I told them that I work for the IRS and we do not
Varun, United States
Fake IRS, Indian accent wants to sue me due to improper tax filings! : I could make out from the Indian accent that this was fake. he identified himself as an IRS agent and wants to sue me die to improper tax filings. I reported these guys to IRS for
Katie, United States
I was being sued by the IRS for tax evasion, tax fraud for 2009-2014 : This company stated that they were from the IRS and that I was being sued by the IRS for tax evasion and tax fraud for 2009-2014. I told them that I work for the IRS and we do not
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Legitimate businesses don't ask for credit card # or banking information
- If a caller refuses to identify himself to your satisfaction, hang up
- Shop only at reputed websites with secure online payment
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- iYogi Tech Support Scam Busted! Washington State Attorney General Files Lawsuit
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutScammer Call