Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
BS, United States
Says they are from the Division of Pretrial Processing for your state : Threatens to "actively pursue" you at your home and work and will repeatedly call both with threats that litigation is pending against you. They call from a variety of different
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Robert, United States
Dennis Quade 240-514-0158 voicemail says it's the US Treasury. SCAM : Claimed to be from the US Treasury threatening legal action.
|Fake Service Agency||More...|
Investment phone/sms/lawsuit scam. 10 questions about investments : Got a call from "unknown" number asking me "10 questions" about investments. The day after I got text message from +1(201)335-8317: "Notice of rights in lawsuit from your Avid or B
Economical Insurance Groups Earn $400 weekly as Survey Shoppers : Got this text today! Can't be legit! "We are recruiting Survey Shoppers, this position will not affect your job. Earn $400 weekly, to join send full name to email:hrc@economicali
|Fake Job Offer||More...|
Sharon c, United States
Reed and White Associates? Lieutenant Diggs, Jonathan, Monroe : They called. Wanting me to. Pay 1,865.12 and a luitentat diggs called. And threatened to put me in jail. And Jonathan. Monroe. Called. To and threatened to put me in Jail.
European Lottery message from 351963725299 secret Number #03TK! : Congratulations! Your number Won 2,000,000.00GBP in European Lottery with secret Number #03TK, Pls send Name and Address to firstname.lastname@example.org for Claims.
|Lottery Winner Scam||More...|
Sarah, United States
Carthink scam. http://lake.carthink.me $12.95 for VIN Check : Received text from 1-346-200-5012 on wanting to buy my car and wanted a vin check; sent me to http://lake.carthink.me Really good English in the texts and so I believed them at fir
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
J, United States
GDS called and threatened a lawsuit - Claims I have an unpaid loan : Threatened saying there is a lawsuit if I don't pay. Can't figure out why I need to pay when I hadn't taken out this loan!!
ANA, United States
IRS, LAWSUIT recorded message. Called back with couple of choice words : CALLER LEAVES A RECORDED MESSAGE IDENTIFYING THEMSELVES AS THE IRS AND THREATENING WITH A LAWSUIT. I CALLED BACK AND TOLD THEM TO REMOVE MY NAME FROM THE CALL LIST BECAUSE I KNEW
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Free Trial Offers are baits to sign you up for paid subscription
- Worried about ID theft? Everything you should know http://goo.gl/3ugBJ
- Shop only at reputed websites with secure online payment
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- US Federal Court Orders Shutdown of Click4Support and other Bogus Tech Support Websites
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutDiscount Offer