Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Badri , United States
National Center for back pain green post card offering free back brace : Received a green post card stating that I qualified for a free back brace however despite it claiming Medicare and other insurance they said they did not take anything but Medicare
|Health / Insurance Scam||More...|
jojojo, United States
Valley Springs, CA Directory 209-920-7092. Calling from FBI reg tax! : Caller said he was from the FBI and was calling to collect a tax debt for the IRS,I told him the neither government department make phone calls to anyone. They only contact people
Steven p, United States
IRS jail threats by a alleged officer Steven parker 12144915672 : Threats by officer Steven parker claiming to be a IRS agent. mean hostile threatening jail
Jake, United States
Broken English accent said I won a lottery. that's how they rob you : Broken English accent said I won a lottery and wants to give me a conformation number to call. I'm guessing that's how they get you to give them your bank information, and they ro
|Lottery Winner Scam||More...|
greenbri, United States
VIN report scam - email with a link for me to run Vin Report : Asked to have them fax a report for a vin for my vehicle that is for sale..but they provide an email with a link for me to run Vin Report
Katelyn, United States
Offered $8500 but they wanted me to get a $250 iTunes gift card : Offered $8500. 00 but they wanted me to get a $250. 00 iTunes gift card. Sounds scammy.
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
Canada Revenue Agency Officer? never give who they're calling to : Says that if we don't call this number or have an attorney call present whatever the f*** that means, that I or someone in the house will be arrested. They never give who they're
Robin R, United States
CP Investors LLC says I took out a loan and intended to defraud them : This is the 2nd time a third party number calls and says I took out a loan and intended to defraud them. They threatened me with court cost , etc.. There has never been a loan tak
Chelsea , Canada
Gworks financial services - financial loan 16046718173 : SCAM! "Attention!! You are eligible for a financial loan at GWORKSFINANCIAL SERVICES, kindly contact: email@example.com for detailed information."
BRN2MBA, United States
Card Services he could offer me a lower interest rate below 12.99% : Automated call from Boynton Beach, Florida number (U.S). Press 1 to speak to live operator. The person with some type of Indian/South Asian accent came on phone and in very poor En
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Don't allow credit card to be charged over a phone line
- Do Not Call in UK (TPS) https://complaints.tpsonline.org.uk/Consumer/
- Ignore instructions to text "STOP" or "NO" to prevent future texts
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- iYogi Tech Support Scam Busted! Washington State Attorney General Files Lawsuit
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutMystery Shopper Scam