Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
RICK, United States
KUNGNERISSA@YAHOO.COM says I want to buy it from you & sent a LINK : I listed a truck for sale on CraigsList - he response with still for sale ?? The he says Great - I just checked out the ad - I want to buy it from you. Any chance you've ever run
80027810, United States
HSBC spam alert! OnlineAlert: Please renew your profile information : OnlineAlert: Please renew your profile information. www.saltedandco.com/nymembers/ #800-278-1027
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
32345852, United States
Vehicle History Report Scam. He was waiting to steal credit card info : I got a message stating "I saw your vehicle online (craigslist) and would like to come buy it from you. Do you have anything ran on its history-or past?" I replied, "Like a carfax?
Sarah, United States
(HSBC Bank) OnlineAlert: Please renew your profile information : Fake text received! (HSBC Bank) OnlineAlert: Please renew your profile information. www.sitab.eus/hbc/ I don't have an account with them so am not clicking. #800-108-9553
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
Canadian Packet Company - Told me my package was ready for pickup : computer voice called. Told me my package was ready for pickup. Call them and give the code 5526. No return number given to call. Hang up.
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
morgan, United States
Phone scam - claiming they are the US Treasury and intimidates : Claims to be from US Treasury. They seem to be bent on intimidating you so that they could extract money from you
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Cynthia, United States
Cooper Hoffman Klein & Associates will file civil and criminal charges : This call is coming to my elderly father's phone. They are calling for someone who does not live at that number. They are very intimidating and almost threatening. I told them n
email@example.com winning number0120EMB/15-EU : I have recieb one sms from yours firm that i have winning a natllot #1000.000.00 with number 0120EMB/15-EU i want to clam this nallot my foon number 31684543289 date sm
|Lottery Winner Scam||More...|
Threat about non payment of tax. Language used was not the usual way : Threatening receiver with arrest for not paying taxes. Receiver is pensioner and is not required to pay tax. Language used was not the usual way of handling this type of situation.
|Money Transfer Scam||More...|
Aid, United States
firstname.lastname@example.org seems like fake buyer to run a vin report & email : Email is email@example.com seems like a fake buyer to me. I call and it does not ring just got text messages from this number and he/she wants me to run a vin report and email to
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- The US Government does not contact people to offer them grant money
- Company you are dealing with could be a fly-by-night operator. Take care!
- Equifax: 888.766.0008, Experian: 888.397.3742, Transunion: 888.909.8872
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- US Federal Court Orders Shutdown of Click4Support and other Bogus Tech Support Websites
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFree Stuff Offers