Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Maple, United States
Ignoring this message will trigger criminal action US Treasury warning : Got a warning message instructing to call back "US Treasury" ..any attempt to ignore will cause criminal enforcement action .. Well I call this BULLS***! In Capital!
Miss C, United States
IRS scammer call. Fake call posing as an IRS employee about tax claim : Claiming to be IRS officer and claims you have back taxes and gives you an "opportunity to resolve" by calling back! This is nothing but an attempt to swindle money!!
CL, United States
(BankOfAmericaTXT)) firstname.lastname@example.org Your Attention Is Needed : Text from email@example.com that says (Your Attention Is Needed. Please Ring : 845 512 5023 (BankOfAmericaTXT)) CAR Reported: 8455125023. firstname.lastname@example.org. (Your Attention i
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
tired, United States
Officer william Rogers, Us treasury stated I misfiled my taxes. SCAM!! : person claiming federal charges being filed - gave me a number to call back to find out more information and it was the same number they called on - they transferred me to a "off
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
Jacob, United States
United Security - Repeated calls despite being on do-not-call list : Robocalls, calls from multiple numbers to avoid blocking. Repeated calls despite being on do-not-call list.
Y Kelly, United Kingdom
South Asian creep said I have £2000 to claim from a £4000 loan : The crook says I took a £4000 loan back in 2005 and have refund of £2000 awaiting my claim.. Heck! I never took a 4000 loan..and in 2005 I was till in the high school! Not the r
Gerald, United Kingdom
Inland Revenue in UK? Foreign Morons calling from 0055250315767 : Recorded message claims Inland Revenue is investigating me for tax fraud! Wow! I though Inland Revenue no longer exists in UK having been superseded by the HMRC way back in 2005!!
magie, South Africa
Goodmans Cash Loans Rev Smith - took money fro me several times : He took money from you and promise you a loan as soon as you pay in the first amount he ask for more the he change banks and ask more fees tax fees international fees and anti terr
Scam call from Chile? 0056322553730 & 0056322553738, 56322553780 : Likely to be a premium rate fraud call. Rings couple of times and goes silent before you can pick up. A call back to check out could result in a large bill! Scam Numbers: 563225
|Missed Call Fraud||More...|
Tropicana Holiday, Malaysia - Scratched 2nd prize of USD$180,000! : Scratched 2nd prize of USD$180,000. When I called to claim the prize, was told that I received the promotional material by mistake however because this was not my fault, they would
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Use a company that offers to sell for a fee after the timeshare is sold
- Real companies will never use mobile numbers in their recruitment mails
- State Authorities will never ask you to pay fees using cash card
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutRelative Stranded or Ill