Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
ruijrd.com made unauthorized charge to my credit card : made unauthorized charge to my credit card. They need to be stopped.
kelly, United States
I was getting a grant because im a stand up citizen! : called and told me i was getting a grant because im a stand up citizen. then gave me grant id and another number to call. i went along with it to see what happened. i am not stupid
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
Security, United States
Merchant Services Credit Card Terminal Needs Critical Update : We have had 3 calls in less than 2 hours. We don't have credit card terminals.
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
KlBoland, United States
Is this a Scam? Call from Verizon stating I would receive $46 off bill : Call from Verizon stating that I would receive 46 dollars off bill and could go to myverizon46.com to obtain 46 dollars off.
Jennifer Jones Scam alert! This lady is offering job @ hilton hotel : Scam alert! This lady is offering job @ hilton hotel. She wants me to send 290 GBP for my working permit. totally fake!
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
Text Message (sms) firstname.lastname@example.org won 750,000 GBP : Your Mobile # has won 750,000 GBP in APPLE/LOTTO; to claim email your NAME/MOBILE to email@example.com
|Lottery Winner Scam||More...|
Magnoli Survey Group. We are recruiting Silent Shoppers 1-647-705-8550 : firstname.lastname@example.org text message: "We are recruiting Silent Shoppers. it won't affect your present job, earn $300 per week. To apply send your full name to info@magnolisurv
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
450-941-3426 nothing at the line when we respond. Good Bye! : nothing at the line when we respond. Just a beep and a feeble "Good Bye"!
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
s mishra, India
Won 1,000,000.00 GBP in Apple Lottery. ukiphone@hot mail.com : I received a message in which your mobile no. Won 1,000,000.00 GBP in Apple-Email:ukiphone@hot mail.com through this no. +0027614061275
Gayle, United States
Financial dept my son was approved for grant. couldnt understand woman : said that my son was approved for a grant that he does not have to pay back for 7000.00 and gave me a confidential ID#. Told him to call this number and give them the ID#. When I t
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 7017
- Canada - 657
- United Kingdom - 579
- Philippines - 527
- India - 514
- Never fall for phone calls offering instant, cheap loan
- Extortion Call from the IRS? Report scam calls to the IRS at 1-800-829-1040
- Forward scam texts to 7726, to alert your cellphone carrier
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutPhone Phishing (Vishing)