Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
l , United States
Pre Trial 601-351-9589 saying I had taken out a pay day loan for $1000 : this number called my cell saying that I had taken out a pay day loan for 1000 dollars and they were going to take me to court for non payment.
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
j, United States
Asset Management Services Group hv my bank acct, work info, relatives : Caller (754-444-3395) states I have an unpaid cash advance and that their "client" is going to take me to court. They have my bank acct, work info, closest relatives, SSN etc. They
Phyllis , United States
Pre-litigation firm stating there have been 2 judgements granted : They have been calling my home and work number, threatening to serve me with a summons at home or at work, stating there have been 2 judgements granted against me for fraud. SCAM #
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Lamar Wilson, hILTON hotel - discovered that you are fit for this job : Dear Applicant , Accept greetings from the entire staff of the Hotel . We have received your CV and we have worked over it and discovered that you are fit for this j
|Classified Ad Scams||More...|
Georgie, United States
Suspect scam. An india accented guy was on the line. I hung up : Got a call from this #. I said hello and was answered by a man with heavy Indian accent. Looks like he was selling insurance. I said sorry & hung up
Anish K, United Kingdom
One Stop loan Company scammed me. Hit my bank twice. I'm out of £100 : Scam.. they took all my info including checking account and they hit my account twice.. I am out of £100 already and there is no sign of loan... The bank has not helped yet.. I
James, United Kingdom
called me stating he is with Llyods Bank and said I have a PPI Refund : The man had south Asian accent. Said he is with the Lloyds bank and I have an unclaimed PPI refund. The fact is I never had an account with the Lloyds Bank! When I grilled him, h
Cameroon, United States
Claiming there are charges of tax fraud on my name & SS# : I got a call from "the IRS" (fake!) stating my tax returns have been investigated and the IRS found tax evasion. I could escape being charged if I pay $1250 immediately.
Press #1 to immigrate to Canada. Automated message : I'm in Netherlands and I'm quite happy here! Don't wish to immigrate! Thanks!! Scam call 1-917-979-8908
|Fake Service Agency||More...|
Trent, United States
Man with Indian accent left VM with a warning to call IRS : Sounds like perfect scam. Indian accented person says he is Kevin something and he is apparently with the IRS (fat chance!!) Tough to understand his little speech!! Hinting bad th
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 10668
- Canada - 832
- United Kingdom - 776
- India - 691
- Philippines - 671
- Real companies will never use mobile numbers in their recruitment mails
- Don't sign up for offers which are too good to be true
- Alert from bank? Call bank at it's official # or check out their website
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutTrial Offer Scam