Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Rolf, United States
United Travel Association asking to call 8448390056 for Airline Ticket : Letter sent asking to call back to collect Airline tickets worth $1,375.00. Too good to be true! Stay away!!
Megan, United States
Jennifer. Selected to receive grant that it awarded to 2000 americans : They call and tell you that you have been selected to receive a grant that it awarded to 2000 americans every year. they tell you that it is tax free but in order to receive it you
|Fake Offer Scam||More...|
Laura, United States
department of legal affairs us treasury. law enforcement action? : caller has heavy foreign accent called from #132-352-1532 said for me or retained attorney , which I do not have ,to call him back at 1-323-521-5023. recording states that caller i
Cyndi B, United States
claims of recieving 7000$, #222-222-2245,#206-973-2594, #206-855-3282 : I was called twice from two different numbers. Aside from the one listed, which came up on my phone as being from Belgium, I also received a call from 222-222-2245. Both claiming I
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
Crystal, United States
Angela Harris Customer Relations Manager, US AIRLINES. Smells Scam! : Letter dated august 5, 2014. 2 roundtrip airline tickets US AIRLINES. Signed by Angela Harris Customer Relations Manager. Smells scam!
|Travel Offer Scam||More...|
Chris, United States
Karen Daniels, National Process Server - threatening calls : A Karen Daniels who claims to be with National Process Servers called and left messages on my cell phone. In the messages she stated that I had felony charges that were being filed
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
John, United States
account financial service SAYING I TOOK OUT A ONLINE LOAN : MY NAME IS JOHN AND THIS COMPANY SAYING I TOOK OUT A ONLINE LOAN WHICH I HAVEN'T I PROCEED IN TALKING TO THEM SAYING OK IF I OWE IT THAN GIVE THE NAME OF THE COMPANY I OWE IT TOOO
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Scam, United States
Barclay Mastercard had a fraud alert. call 816-725-6387 : Received a call on our cell phone saying our Barclay Mastercard had a fraud alert. Was told to call 302-255-8888 ( this number is already a known scam number ! ) We did not know th
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Matt , United States
Cash callers thank you for pressing one enter the promo code 4747 : Got a voicemail from this "thank you for pressing one enter the promo code 4747 at cashcallers.com within 24 hours
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
Scam, United States
CALLER CLAIMS TO BE A RELATIVE IN NEED OF MONEY to give Bail Bond. : CALLER CLAIMS TO BE A RELATIVE IN NEED OF MONEY FOR BAIL BECAUSED HE GOT LOCKED UP IN CA FOR DWI, CALL CAME FROM MICHIGAN.
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 5785
- Canada - 605
- United Kingdom - 518
- Philippines - 464
- India - 438
- If it sounds too good to be true, it is!
- Company you are dealing with could be a fly-by-night operator. Take care!
- Someone calls & claims to be from IRS? Report call to IRS 1-800-829-1040
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutFake Job Offer