Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Wrong 1, United States
Solomon Goldberg and Associates threaten to call your job & take money : Very nasty people and don't know how to talk to you...Get get the people they are looking for so they will try anyone. Won't answer any questions you ask and when you ask question
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Bill, United States
Steve Martin US Treasury. left a phone message threatening Grand Jury : A guy with an Indian accent calling himself Steve Martin from the US Treasury left a phone message threatening grand jury, magistrate appearance etc unless I contacted him.
Northway University Scholarship Degree without any study : Northway University" They give a high degree as they received a recommendations to offer me a Scholarship Degree without any study jut 45-60 min. interview call. Their fees As $500
Steph, United States
Loan scammers! blowing up my phone for the last month : YES, This number has been blowing up my phone for the last month or so and I finally decide to call them back and at first they hung up on me then I called right back anD told them
Scam, United States
Claimed I could settle out of court for the amount owed of 1724 : I received a call on my cell from a man (Scott Davis) claiming I was being sued for bank wire fraud and theft. He had my previous bank information and my email address. He claimed
Scam, United States
Allen & Burk claiming I was being sued for bank wire fraud $1724 : I received a call on my cell from a man (Scott Davis) claiming I was being sued for bank wire fraud and theft. He had my previous bank information and my email address. He claimed
me, United States
8444838824spdzhst Charge for $39.84 on credit card. did not authorize : 844-483-8824 scam Charge for $39.84 on credit card and did not authorize or know who it is. Called number and it said they were out of the office leave a message and then said voi
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
abby, United States
TD Bank spam alert. I have been receiving many calls : I have been receiving many calls as well if anyone has more information or wants to share their story please email me at email@example.com
Annette , United States
Find Your Warrant Copy by email! did not have my name on it! : I received a email stating that this is case of non repayment from a cash advance place and that I have ignore contact efforts from The Bureau of Defaulters Agency. I have neve
Lacy, United States
www.myverizon46.com. you will get $46 off your next bill! : This is an automatic recording that is calling Verizon wireless customers saying that if you go to www.myverizon46.com you will get $46 off your next bill. The website wants user n
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 6996
- Canada - 655
- United Kingdom - 579
- Philippines - 525
- India - 512
- The US Government does not contact people to offer them grant money
- "From" mail ID can be spoofed to read like a familiar mail id. Take Care!
- Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre - 1-888-495-8501
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutText Message (SMS) Scam