Lyon, United States
Tam, United States
Automated message. Final Notice that the IRS is filing a law suit : Automated message 202-470-6020. Final Notice that the IRS - Internal Revenue Service - is filing a law suit against you.
Cthoma, United States
Calling about health information Surgery or birth control 201-205-6392 : This is the second time they called me asking about past surgery. I told them I didn't have any surgery in the past so they asked if I had been on birth control and they I had a cl
|Health / Insurance Scam||More...|
18186960, United States
J Green, United States
Fake IRS Called stating I had a law suit pending. Scam # 315-675-5116 : Called stating I had a law suit pending and that I need to return the phone call to IRS. If I do not call back then I am will be in a litigation immediately.
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Lynn H, United States
Bureau of Defaulters Agency - FTC Incorporation scam # 908-547-5917 : 12/12/14 received email "Bureau of Defaulters Agency - FTC Incorporation, Jeff Foster, Attorney, who had a mid-eastern accent, same thing as above, will be prosecuted in the Court
Jess, United States
Received a call saying I was eligible for $7k in US Government grants : Received a call from 209-759-4315 saying I was eligible for $7k in US Government grants. Told them not to call me again and they now call and hang up.
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
m nelson, United States
Tombstone - Free Android Touchpad Tablet Computer & $100 gift card : Need to contact 1-866-342-4664 for a Free Android Touchpad Tablet Computer and chance of winning $100 gift card from Walmart!
|Free Gifts / Coupons Scam||More...|
Wayne L, United States
Eze, United States
Peter Clark, bogus process server. Beware of this sucker! : Guys! He is a sucker, play acting to scare you and pay him $$$. Can't get me you son of a b****! Tells me he went to my place and the door was locked. Wants me to be available at
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 8271
- Canada - 711
- United Kingdom - 644
- Philippines - 598
- India - 580
- Suspect Donation Scam? Call National Center for Disaster Fraud - 8667205721
- Equifax: 888.766.0008, Experian: 888.397.3742, Transunion: 888.909.8872
- Seniors! Contact Elderwatch at 1-800-222-4444 if you are being scammed.
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutGift Card Winner Scam