Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
John, United States
Cooldad, United States
Wow Student loan forgiveness offer to someone who never had this loan : The spam message says I'm eligible for Student Loan Forgiveness. How could I be eligible when I don't have student loan in the first place! If you get this message, label it as s
Gretta, United States
Wanted me to take their help in lowering credit card rate : Robo call wanting you to share credit card details so that they can tell you how to reduce interest rate! Yeah! Take it!
Merrie, United States
Citybeat103.com. I was told that I won a cruise to the grand Bahamas : I was told that I won a cruise to the grand Bahamas and to go to their website for further instructions on how to obtain my free tickets for the cruise
|Cruise Offers Scam||More...|
ABarrow, United States
Green Study Survey group robo call. Win a cruise by answering survey : Bogus telemarketing scammers call numerous times trying to get you to answers survey with promise of a free cruise. Don't do it!
Bren, United States
citybeat100.com music trivia questions. Answer to win afree cruise : citybeat100.com scam call! Beware this is a fraud
|Cruise Offers Scam||More...|
James, United States
Chris Colin & Weir - NIGERIAN 419 SCAM EMAIL email@example.com : THIS IS A NIGERIAN 419 SCAM EMAIL From: "Chris Colin & Weir" To: "Recipients" Sent: 10/9/2016 7:06:14 PM Subject: Donation of $ 1.5 million Dollars!!! My wife and I ha
Gayle , United States
Austin Paige, fake job email EMGLOBAL MANUFACTURING : EMGLOBAL MANUFACTURING Hello EMGLOBAL is a leading European based supplier, providing an extensive range of electro-mechanical switch products and customization services at
|Fake Job Offer||More...|
Mystery Shopper Scam. 647-923-8479 Earn $400 to 800 weekly : Text received "Now hiring part-time Mystery Shopper. Earn $400 to 800 weekly. To apply, send Name & Postal Code To firstname.lastname@example.org" imre Reported: 4379914302. su
|Mystery Shopper Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Seniors! Contact Elderwatch at 1-800-222-4444 if you are being scammed.
- Is a website safe to browse? Check at https://safeweb.norton.com
- Need to File Complaint? MoneyGram 800-666-3947 Western Union 800-448-1492
- iYogi Tech Support Scam Busted! Washington State Attorney General Files Lawsuit
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- US Federal Court Orders Shutdown of Click4Support and other Bogus Tech Support Websites
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Job Offer