Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
ab, United States
IRS Lawsuit scam. 206-494-0741 foreign scammer attempt to con people : The IRS is filing a lawsuit against you. call 206-494-0741 or else! Threat calls
Orne, United States
Lego, United States
Jennifer Watson, IRS Officer? SCAM! Says would be arrested : Caller left message stating I would be arrested and charged with "federal felony offense" (sic) if I don't call back! Gave name as Jennifer Watson, IRS Officer! Do we have IR
Gartner, United States
Heather from Portfolio Recovery Associates. Police is coming to arrest : Bogus debt collection call. I don't have any debt in collections. Scammers trying to scare and extort money. Beware!
OLLIVER , United States
BENJAMIN FOSTER FROM GRANT DEPARTMENT Told me I won $9700.00! : 2020000200. This no. call me yesterday and they said to me that i won 9700$ and i was surprise and i was happy for that.. he told me that i pay the bill and taxes on time so that's
PeggyBur, United States
Alex - Pogo games - 1-920-455-8591 falsely claiming he is with Pogo : Caller said he was from Pogo games. Tech support was getting red flag and needed to do an update to my computer. I told him no. In the meantime I contacted Pogo.com and they said i
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
LEGAL, United States
Beky B, United States
Message telling me or my legal representative to contact them back : Leaves a message telling me or my legal representative to contact them back and that it is urgent. JohnS Reported: Phone call asking me to call back with my attorney or I will be
WHITING, United States
IRS 347-376-6194 asking to call as soon a spossible since its serious : Saying they are from the IRS & that a law suit is being filed against me. I must call as soon as possible.
Lawsuit, United States
IRS 1-970-417-0971 threatening to file a lawsuit if money is not sent : Threatening with a lawsuit. Scammers. foreign accent! Don't fall for it! 1-970-417-0971
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Report all fake debt collection calls to FTC & Attorney General's office
- Alert from bank? Call bank at it's official # or check out their website
- If you have indeed been sued, go to http://goo.gl/Jw7IA8 for instructions.
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutJury Duty Scam