Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
M Arthur, United States
Say they are with Microsoft; offers to rectify errors in my computer : Microsoft does not call consumers! Never! This is a scam targeting people who are too naive to spot it! Scam # 1-559-485-1934
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
stella, United States
ARRA. Wanted me to pay a fee to get a $9000 federal grant : wanted me to pay for a federal grant amounting in $9,000.
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Justin T, United States
Voicemail asking to call 206-539-4993 to stop a lawsuit by the IRS : Asking to call to stop a lawsuit by the IRS. Total scam. IRS would have sent me letters to alert me about any tax issues. RW Reported: from Seattle? Continuous threat calls abo
Marsh, United States
Recording saying I had won a free vacation at the Disney : Claimed they were with the Disney World and I have been selected to win a free trip to the Disney. I don't look at free offers any more! They are scams, universally!
|Holiday / Vacation Scam||More...|
Pips, United States
To call back for more information on a lawsuit being filed by the IRS : An accented voicemail telling me they were the IRS and there is a case against me . Asks to call back and help them help me! Ridiculous!
kay J Va, United States
IntelliAtlas.com has done nothing to fix my computer as they claim : This company??? Co has done nothing to fix my computer as they claim they do. When I call they answer with Your Call is Important to us Please Wait you wait then you get a busy
|Fake Service Agency||More...|
Diann, United States
Tyle, Notifications Dept., VM that I won $25K # 888-577-5982 : Received vm from Tyler that he was making a follow-up call in regards to an entry that was submitted in the last 10 months for a $25,000 cash giveaway. He never stated I had won t
Chevy, United States
Rachel from Card Services ! Back again with her everlasting scam! : Whatever you do, Rachel would not go away! Card Services offering to crash your interest rates to as low as 6%! It's incredible that the scammers continue to run the same recordin
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
a, United States
Claire states she has document and needs address to deliver : Called yesterday from a different number. Caller states she has document and needs address. When I call the number back, it just rings. These are scammers and who knows what they a
|Fake Service Agency||More...|
PattyW, United States
FAKE IRS call there was 4 serious allegations against me : Fake, fraud calls talking about 4 serious allegations! And they don't even have your name! They don't know who they are calling! You need to call and ID yourself and from then on t
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Apple Tech Support. USA - 1-800-275-2273. CANADA - 1-800-263-3394
- Check UK Lenders at: http://www.fca.org.uk/firms/systems-reporting/register
- Someone calls & claims to be from IRS? Report call to IRS 1-800-829-1040
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFund Transfer Scam