Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Anna, United States
Dr. who does house call but not for medical reasons...to scam : Beware of the serial Scammer who has years of experience going on dating sites to find his victims...Less than 72 hours after meeting you he is in love and tells you he loves you a
|Romance, Love, Dating Scam||More...|
margrit, New Zealand
email@example.com Mobile Lottery Draw#17528324 : Text received 6 Oct 2014 "Congratultions your mobile phone number was selected as the winner of one million pounds sterling on Mobile Lottery with Draw#17528324 email onemillion
|Lottery Winner Scam||More...|
Winnende Nr. 1422175/14 op GRATIS LOTTO. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org : Congrat! Uw mobiele nummer is geselecteerd als winnaar van 2,00000,00 met Winnende Nr. 1422175/14 op GRATIS LOTTO. E-mail: email@example.com voor claims Scam # : 004475355976
|Lottery Winner Scam||More...|
Diwakar , India
Dr. Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook, 750000.00 Facebook Charity Award Office : Facebook Charity Award Office, 22 Ganton Street, London, W1F 7BY United Kingdom Tel: 00448719747670 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Visit our website: www.facebook.com (facebooktc@
sr, United States
claimed to be the IRS & threatened to take action 415-234-9576 : Threatened to take action, if I don't call back. Falsely claims to be the IRS. Had a thick accent and do not seem to be an American at all.
shawn, United States
feerec.com scam has hit me They keep taking 1.17$ off my card everyday : They keep taking 1.17$ off my card everyday!!! appears as Feerec.com 08081013488
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
hello, United States
email@example.com debit card placed on hold. call 281-295-1778 : Received a text message saying my debit card was placed on hold and to call the customer department now at the number 2812951778
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
FLark, United States
Called himself Kevin Foster, IRS. Unlikely name for a jerk from India! : He said he is an officer with the IRS and he is part of the team which detected “malpractice” in my tax filing since 2008. Said he was preparing to take legal action but I ha
s anders, United States
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 6928
- Canada - 653
- United Kingdom - 574
- Philippines - 521
- India - 507
- Don't allow credit card to be charged over a phone line
- Report suspected Medicare fraud to Inspector General 1-800-447-8477
- Look for related complaints, reviews and user comments on the net
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutPets Related Scam