B Swart, United States
National parcel services pay $ 8.95 S&H to release $50 parcel : Parcel claim card. 1-800-239-4102 Phone and provide credit card details to pay $ 8.95 S&H so that your parcel valued at $ 50.00 can be released and delivered. Does not say who the
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Rueben, United Kingdom
Harassment calls from a company wanting to conduct telephonic survey. : I am getting numerous calls from this number 02036974623 for answering survey questions. I am harassed. My number is registered with TPS and it has not helped.
Ann H, United States
Justin William if I or my lawyer doesn't call back that it wd be bad! : 646-918-5240 Calls and says that if I or my lawyer doesn't call him back that it would be bad if I didn't then well, he wished me luck
Don, United Kingdom
Sam tan, missing possessions claims borrow $$ to take taxi back : Do not entertain a man who uses this no. 92466033. Met someone who claims to have lost his possessions and hp and wanted to borrow $$ to take taxi back. Total fraud case. Hp no. n
|Money Transfer Scam||More...|
Amanda, United States
virus via text message. does this work for you? pixkeep.net : This person (602-633-7610) replied to an ad I had posted on Craigslist with this....Hi, on your Wanted C.L. post, does this work for you? (pix-series attachment) http://pixkeep.net
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
The caller from 516-515-7981 said I'm being sued by the CRA : Was alarmed by this call ...Said I'm being sued by the CRA for intentionally filing wrong returns to mislead them and avoid tax. ... I needed time.. told him I'm in a loo and aske
Duster, United States
Terry Walsh, Jamaican man certainly! Sweepstake scam : Great! Won Millions! 876-366-7001. Terry Walsh a Jamaican sucker wants me to send him $250 .. to get the transfer happen through the Fed to my account...
Luke, United States
This # 206-855-3205 left a message stating IRS is suing me! : The voice mail instructs me to call 206-855-3205. It says the IRS is suing me. If IRS is suing I would have heard from them long ago! Scam!
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
gail, United States
thomas king associates - harassment (Called me 23 times) : They keep calling about debt. I don't have one in collections!
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 10045
- Canada - 804
- United Kingdom - 751
- India - 671
- Philippines - 662
- Check your utility bills regularly for any unauthorized charge
- In the US? Register your phone numbers online at http://www.donotcall.gov
- Never allow your card to be charged over phone, whatever be the offer
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutCollect Call, Call Forwarding Scam