Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
JL, United States
Elaine B, United States
Las Vegas Allure sweeptakes in amount of $450,000. Need to send $600! : Caller Mary Stevens said I had won the sweeptakes in amount of $450,000.000 but I needed to have $600.00 to pay courier (UPS) to deliver money to my door as they need to have mt si
www.myteleforex.com swindler message from 639238623885 : "Lubog daw pamilya mo sa utang? may naninira sa inyo mga swindler daw kayo nasa www.myteleforex.com nakakahiya kayo! mga muka nyo andun pati bahay nyo!" received 14 October 2014
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
Anger, United States
Call in Spanish non-stop. Do not call back. they will bill you : Call in spanish non-stop. Do not call back. they will bill you and you'll have to report and fight it.
bjr, United States
Restriction placed on your debit card. Call 1-281-295-1778 : Says "Restriction placed on your debit card. Call Customer Department now" 1-281-295-1778".
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
Wendy, United States
Lisa Jackson Guest Services Manager letter. must respond by October 27 : I've received several of these letters in recent years. This one is from the infamous "Lisa Jackson, Guest Services Manager" of some unknown company at some unknown address. The mi
|Travel Offer Scam||More...|
jane doe, United States
Fake verizon offer. Offers a credit on Verizon Bill 1-800-922-6974 : offering a credit on Verizon bill. Looks spammy. Don't fall for this scam!
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
JJ, United States
Expedia. You are entered to win a 5day all expense paid trip to Cancun : Automated voice tells me I am entered to win a 5day all expense paid trip to Cancun because of a recent booking through Expedia. Tells me to press "1", and I do, and it hangs up.
Wrong 1, United States
Solomon Goldberg and Associates threaten to call your job & take money : Very nasty people and don't know how to talk to you...Get get the people they are looking for so they will try anyone. Won't answer any questions you ask and when you ask question
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Bill, United States
Steve Martin US Treasury. left a phone message threatening Grand Jury : A guy with an Indian accent calling himself Steve Martin from the US Treasury left a phone message threatening grand jury, magistrate appearance etc unless I contacted him.
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 7002
- Canada - 655
- United Kingdom - 579
- Philippines - 527
- India - 512
- If a caller refuses to identify himself to your satisfaction, hang up
- Employment offer from a free email address? Set it aside as Scam
- Company you are dealing with could be a fly-by-night operator. Take care!
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutJury Duty Scam