Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Canadian Packet Company - Told me my package was ready for pickup : computer voice called. Told me my package was ready for pickup. Call them and give the code 5526. No return number given to call. Hang up.
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
morgan, United States
Phone scam - claiming they are the US Treasury and intimidates : Claims to be from US Treasury. They seem to be bent on intimidating you so that they could extract money from you
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Cynthia, United States
Cooper Hoffman Klein & Associates will file civil and criminal charges : This call is coming to my elderly father's phone. They are calling for someone who does not live at that number. They are very intimidating and almost threatening. I told them n
firstname.lastname@example.org winning number0120EMB/15-EU : I have recieb one sms from yours firm that i have winning a natllot #1000.000.00 with number 0120EMB/15-EU i want to clam this nallot my foon number 31684543289 date sm
|Lottery Winner Scam||More...|
Threat about non payment of tax. Language used was not the usual way : Threatening receiver with arrest for not paying taxes. Receiver is pensioner and is not required to pay tax. Language used was not the usual way of handling this type of situation.
|Money Transfer Scam||More...|
Aid, United States
email@example.com seems like fake buyer to run a vin report & email : Email is firstname.lastname@example.org seems like a fake buyer to me. I call and it does not ring just got text messages from this number and he/she wants me to run a vin report and email to
Katie, United States
email@example.com to get a car history check from myvinhistory.com : Same as other reported scammer with phone number 4803728537. Responded to our ad on craigslist for a van, requesting us to get a car history check from myvinhistory.com but "buyer"
cindy, United States
National Principle Group said it was in my best interest to call them! : called my brother. started a recorded message and a person picked up when they heard a live person. refused to identify themselves. said it was in my best interest to call them and
cindy, United States
national principle group left msg on my daughters phone. #877-290-7662 : left computer message on my daughters phone demanding I contact them in my best interest. did not identify themselves or reason for calling other than for my immediate response.
Bob, United States
Responded Craigslist vehicle for sale & wanted me to pay for history : SMS asking to use myvinhistory.com to pay for report. #480-372-8524 Tom Reported: Craigslist scam Contacted me for my vehicle i posted in craigslist and sent me link to MYVINH
|Classified Ad Scams||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Stay away from Online Survey Jobs, Work From Home Scams, Mystery Shopping
- Company you are dealing with could be a fly-by-night operator. Take care!
- Don't allow credit card to be charged over a phone line
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutService Providers Scam