Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Elizabet, United States
Elizabeth from AR stating that I had been registered to win $1,000,000 : caller asked for personal information after stating that I had been registered to win $1,000,000.00 I requested who they were and how they recieved my phone number and they hung u
Tom, United States
David Gray message about US Treasury legal action on me 203-502-7673 : badly recorded message threatening legal action. sounds phishy. Not gonna call back!
Tina, United States
Call before summons or I wd forfeit legal rights. Who are these people : No name was given. It was a recording that stated my name, then a female spoke and said my social security number was linked to 2 fraudulent activities. That I will be served with
Michael, United States
Say you owe Money and will be arrested. 605-496-0160 : They say you owe Money and will be arrested--they ask YOU for YOUR SS# if you call back--they called on a number I don't really use anymore--MagicJack BJP Reported: Process Serv
alsberry, United States
IRS? that they had been trying to reach me and this is my final notice : recorded call saying they had been trying to reach me and this is my final notice that a law suit is being brought against me. #509-392-6377 Nanonun Reported: Robocall from 509
Laura, United States
Said from Microsoft Offers Technical support for computer 234-321-3432 : Another call from "Microsoft Technical" about my computer. Told him I was on the Do Not Call Registry and hung up.
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
Brew, United States
Fake claim. That I'm accused of fraud 626-269-9735 : Harassing me to call back because there is a "legal accusation" and I would be arrested .. have been calling for days! I keep blocking and they call back from a new #
Kathy, United States
Ricky Cole said I was approved for a 9,000.00 Grant gave code GG 1577 : Receive phone call said that I was approved for a 9,000.00 Grant to call 415-799-9801 give them the code GG 1577
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
FAKE Barkley university barkleyuniversity.com 1-877-690-7055 : Nice website. fake university. no address. look at faculty list. looser!
Evelyn, United States
Alexis Porter, RMS Processing abt PayDay Loan from Gateway Holdings : I spoke to an individual named Alexis Porter after being threatened by two other employees from that company that I would be served with papers in to appear in court. I have never
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 12171
- Canada - 944
- United Kingdom - 832
- India - 699
- Philippines - 697
- In the US? Register your phone numbers online at http://www.donotcall.gov
- Call FTC toll-free helpline: 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357)
- Never fall for phone calls offering instant, cheap loan
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutOther Calls