Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
J Green, United States
Fake IRS Called stating I had a law suit pending. Scam # 315-675-5116 : Called stating I had a law suit pending and that I need to return the phone call to IRS. If I do not call back then I am will be in a litigation immediately.
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Lynn H, United States
Bureau of Defaulters Agency - FTC Incorporation scam # 908-547-5917 : 12/12/14 received email "Bureau of Defaulters Agency - FTC Incorporation, Jeff Foster, Attorney, who had a mid-eastern accent, same thing as above, will be prosecuted in the Court
Jess, United States
Received a call saying I was eligible for $7k in US Government grants : Received a call from 209-759-4315 saying I was eligible for $7k in US Government grants. Told them not to call me again and they now call and hang up.
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
m nelson, United States
Tombstone - Free Android Touchpad Tablet Computer & $100 gift card : Need to contact 1-866-342-4664 for a Free Android Touchpad Tablet Computer and chance of winning $100 gift card from Walmart!
|Free Gifts / Coupons Scam||More...|
Wayne L, United States
Eze, United States
Peter Clark, bogus process server. Beware of this sucker! : Guys! He is a sucker, play acting to scare you and pay him $$$. Can't get me you son of a b****! Tells me he went to my place and the door was locked. Wants me to be available at
Sam, United States
US Treasury? Calls, talking in heavy accent, saying you are in trouble : Calls from 424-249-8718, talking in heavy accent, saying you are in trouble with the Treasury dept and had better let them help to avoid any arrests and charges. The caller ID is
|Fake Service Agency||More...|
Tonya, United States
Arbitration Management Group wanted payment. I found this website! : Caller (412-346-1349) told me that their locator was out looking for my husband as we was speaking. He said he could settle this over the phone for two easy payments if I would giv
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
C Green, United States
O'CONNELL, GREENMAN AND ASSOCIATES. threatening to serve me : Calling about an old pay day loan, threatening to serve me at work or home
alston, United Kingdom
premium text scam 0700035387 £1.50/week is being taken from my account : £1.50 a week is being taken from my account teach week. Who is this company can anyone help please....
|Premium Rate Number Fraud||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 8269
- Canada - 710
- United Kingdom - 644
- Philippines - 598
- India - 580
- Don’t allow yourself to be rushed by fund raisers
- Use a company that offers to sell for a fee after the timeshare is sold
- Someone pretending to be a DEA Agent? Notify the DEA at 877-792-2873
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutGift Card Winner Scam