Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Nick, United States
Fake Life Alert System 910-502-6838 attempting to scam seniors : Free Life Alert System for seniors. 100% Fake. Continues to call from different numbers accross the United States, I assume some kind of VOIP phone system. Phone number no longer e
|Fake Offer Scam||More...|
Euro millions mega promo scam sms email@example.com : SMS: Your mobile number has won 2,000,000.00 euro, in the euro millions mega promo, for claim send email your name, mobile no & country to firstname.lastname@example.org Axe repor
|Lottery Winner Scam||More...|
Chris, United States
Payday Loan 352-570-0695 going to be served a subpoena : This company is a scam. They will try to tell you that you owe on a payday loan. First of all I have never taken out a payday loan. They will become very rude and say that you ar
Cydney , United States
scam trying to steal from your paypal. craigslist fraud 330-999-7096 : Will immediately contact you from craigslist, trying to steal from your paypal.
trisha m, United States
Andrew galley he say he is from I.R.S. & why i called him! : I still have the message on my phone. he said I better call him right away so I did and I asked him why he was trying to scam me and he said if u new I was just scamming u why did
reed, United States
legal prevention services - legal complaint on file 234178 : this is adam with legal prevention services this is an attempt to reach you about a legal complaint on file 234178 you can reach me at 866-413-2918 ext 208
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Scammers, United States
Division of Pre Trial Department about a 2008 payday loan. good luck : I had gotten a phone call that I was being used for a Pay Day Loan that I took out in California 2008. I did not even live in CA in 2008 so I knew something was wrong, but they did
Smack, United States
Tasha, United States
JD Marketing or BMG I had to pay or go to jail 'cause it was over $500 : Call about I owe for a loan 4 years ago and I had to pay or go to jail because it was over $500 so it was a felony
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 11564
- Canada - 894
- United Kingdom - 799
- India - 694
- Philippines - 686
- If a caller refuses to identify himself to your satisfaction, hang up
- Report all fake debt collection calls to FTC & Attorney General's office
- Do Not Call Registration - Canada https://www.lnnte-dncl.gc.ca/index-eng
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutHarassing Calls