Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
JR, United States
Anthony Cooper badge #115350 - arrest threat for tax evasion : Said he was from the Internal revenue department and that I owed taxes from 2013 and that I needed to pay it right away otherwise I would be arrested in 45 minutes for tax evasion.
Bella, United States
Scam survey. Offers $50 Gift Card FREE - 5182822065 : Called to do survey for $50 gift card. Wanted my credit card info for sending money Rube Reported: Green Survey Company scam. Bogus offer and would charge your card multiple tim
|Free Gifts / Coupons Scam||More...|
DAKR, United States
Steve smith - Indian Man with wrong name tries to fool people : Posing as "officer" from the US Treasury. Threatening to make you face courts for not paying tax money. Total Bulls***!
Annoyed, United States
Premier Process Server - saying I would be arrested if I don't respond : Called saying that there is a complaint and that I was going to be arrested.
Mare, United States
IRS Lawsuit call from 3102664210. Googled it...obviously a scam : Message left for me that the IRS is filing a lawsuit against me and need to call the above number. Googled it...obviously a scam.
henry, United States
complaint field on me on check fraud. Papers will be filed with court : said on VM that they where looking for me and if know the where about of this individual to contact them and if not still contact them; went on to say that if they do not hear from
Heather, United States
United States treasury - fraud call. Wants a call back : Calls from this number and asks me to call back stated there is a warrant for my arrest.
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
Tony Wen, United States
Tony Weng attampt to steal personal information. Beware! 480-418-7736 : attempt to fish/hack as verified by DOJ. Fraud and can be prosecuted as such
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Vic, United States
3216241614 - total scam and nuisance. called 5x this month : They've called 5x this month. Can't get on a do not call list because they hang up. How do I stop this?!
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
jo, United States
IRS Scam - Recorded message that it's the IRS and I'm in big trouble : Called at 5:39AM, 6:51AM and 8:01 AM today. Recorded message that it's the IRS and I'm in big trouble!!!
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Real companies will never use mobile numbers in their recruitment mails
- You should never pay money to apply for a grant or to receive it
- Look for related complaints, reviews and user comments on the net
- Indian Origin Man behind a Massive IRS Phone Call Scam Sentenced to 175 Months in Prison
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutLucky Draw Scam