Lubog daw pamilya mo sa utang? text from 639322070889 : "Lubog daw pamilya mo sa utang? may naninira sa inyo mga swindler daw kayo nasa www.myteleforex.com nakakahiya kayo! mga muka ninyo nandun pati bahay ninyo!" Complaint About 639
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
SUNRISE 41765226736 text message that I won a prize : salve mi e arrivato un sms di vincita oleain venuto da 41765226736 . E 'vero ?
Advokat firm SMS asking to call immediately 006703343103, 006703343139 : missed opkald , ring hurtigst muligt 006703343131. Dette skal være et forsøg på misbrug SMS: hej ringe til mig så hurtigt som muligt + 6703343103, + 6703343139
|Missed Call Fraud||More...|
Dyane , United States
Unknown person from correctional facility wants to make a collect call : This number is from a correctional facility. Wants me to pay for calls by an inmate who is not known to me at all! Very strange indeed! Last thing I want is to get involved with
|Collect Call, Call Forwarding Scam||More...|
Toby, United States
They offered me a loan & now want me to pay $160, in advance : I am extremely skeptical about this loan. After I hunted online was called and offered a loan of $1500 which will be transferred to my checking account. I gave them banking and p
Jane, United Kingdom
Microsoft Tech Support. Said my Windows PC is hacked. 02034592077 : My PC is protected quite well and I remain extremely cautious while browsing. Was called by an Asian man claiming to be with Microsoft Tech Support. Stated my Windows PC is hacked
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
Ian, United States
E Central Group claimed there was a complaint against me. SCAM : E Central group is a bunch of thugs out to extract money by alleging unpaid old debt. But they can’t send you any paperwork! Don’t waste your day in discussion with them!
ArthurK, United Kingdom
Nuisance by Network Research. Market research for banks : The call was certainly from an Asian call center and they seem to be collecting information to build a database of potential sales leads, which will later be sold to phony telemark
Kirk, United States
United Document Servers wants me to call them to prevent serving! : This is complete scam. The man said he is from United Document Servers and advised to call them before I was served. When I grilled him about the matter he was evasive. Suspect t
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 6295
- Canada - 626
- United Kingdom - 539
- Philippines - 487
- India - 462
- On AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint or Bell? Forward Spam Txt to 7726 (SPAM)
- If a caller refuses to identify himself to your satisfaction, hang up
- Don't allow credit card to be charged over a phone line
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutGovernment Grant Scam