Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Tony, United States
Litigations against me? They will peruse me at my job or residence : Katef Reported: Capital Indemnity called me and left a vm and then proceeded to call my brother. hey wouldn't tell him anything except that there are allegations against me and
Rich, United States
Heavy accents and bad phone connections 646-569-6913 : Claiming to be the IRS. Heavy accents and bad phone connections. When pressed, they refuse to provide any information and either hang up or tell you to call back later. I reported
|Phone Phishing (Vishing)||More...|
Bud O, United States
DelRay Capital about old debt from Ace Cash Express : So I've been talking to a lady at this number for the last month or so regarding an old debt from Ace Cash Express. My bank has continually flagged this company for fraud and faile
Tracie, United States
Vista holdings - fake claim. No papers ever. Calls and threatens : Trying to say I have a payday loan debt since several years. Threatens to garnish wages and turnover to the police
Janette, United Kingdom
Tripp world. you book & pay for flights, & they just take money : This company are scammers, you book & pay for flights, & they just take money & disappear No TICKET S. DO Not USE THEM
Mark, United States
Hang up Keeps calling but no voicemail is left Heard call center noise : Second call from number. number is reported on White Pages to be a scam Ted Reported: Keeps calling.. but no one out there ..except you could hear noise as if it's busy call ce
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
Sherri, United States
Caller claiming tax fraud IRS. Leaves an automated message from IRS : Threatened to take action against me. Electronic message not a person.
RAlcorn, United States
Jenna Clifford - last opportunity before legal action. 207-385-1688 : Asks for someone that may have used someone at the house for a reference in the past (years ago). Claims to have been trying to contact them and this is the last opportunity before
Sherri, United States
IRS electronic message threatening legal action against me : Threatened to take action against me. Electronic message not a person. I don't know why IRS need to take legal action! If they had an issue, they would have sent me something in
CharlesL, United States
www.lmi1.com scam technical support. Tried to get $200 from me : Called and said someone hacked my bank account and credit card numbers & passwords, said if he would give me assess to my computer he would show me what was wrong. He done some r
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- In Canada? Report scam phone numbers at www.lnnte-dncl.gc.ca/plt-cmp-eng
- State Authorities will never ask you to pay fees using cash card
- Don't blindly trust unsolicited calls
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutLoan Scams