Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Seaman, United States
USUnclaimed.com Andrew Anderson delivering unclaimed prize money : Mr Andrew Anderson claimed that he was on the way to deliver unclaimed prize money. He stated we should go buy a gold scratch lotto ticket for $150. as amt needed for registration
Cantsay, United States
Member Awards. Robo call from 334-431-7322 offering awards : Robo call offering award from several services. Repeats every two days or so.
Wontsay, United States
Lottery/lucky draw scam selected for 2000000 GBP prize 44-793-160-1430 : I get a sms whether my mobile number was selected for 2000000,- GBP prize. SMS: Congratulation! Your mobile number was selected as a winner of £2,000,000.00 GBP with Winning N
|Lucky Draw Scam||More...|
Tess, United States
angie, United States
WASHINGTON COLLECTION DEPARTMENT. warrant will be issued for me : they said a warrant will be issued for me if i don't call Steven mason at Clifford and peters law firm at 360-347-1351. please stop these idiots before they really hurt someone.
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Marie S, France
Call scam. think that they get cash with us answering. : They call many times a day, no one speaks, we think that they get cash with us answering.
CL, United States
Advanced Merchant Services to update our terminal. : Tried to call to have our number removed after SEVERAL calls to update our terminal. I called our actual credit card terminal and they said it is up-to-date. I called this number
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
Brad, United States
Clifford and Steven LLP. Warrant will be issued if I do not pay $500 : 425-999-3147 called and said there would be a warrant issued if I did not pay $500. by the next day and I needed to go to Walgreens and use a prepaid card. he only called one time
k, United States
calls from nevada. Called my cell 3 times in a row this morning : 775-432-0688 called my cell 3 times in a row this morning but left no message. This was an unsolicited phone call to a number that has not been given to anyone but my family so the
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 8200
- Canada - 708
- United Kingdom - 643
- Philippines - 597
- India - 577
- Don’t let the high pressure sales pitch influence you
- Research the employer name on the internet; contact it directly
- Call FTC toll-free helpline: 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357)
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutCredit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud