GIGAMax, United States
Steve Martin heavy accent threatened legal action by the US Treasury : Legal action will be taken against me by the US treasury if I don't call back. Talked to someone who spoke terrible English. But his name, miraculously, was Paul Smith (yeah!).
Ken Sly, United States
Brian Scott, IRS, Legal claim. this call is official final notice : A recorded voice claiming: "This is Officer Brianna Scott from the Dept of the US Treasury; this call is official final notice; the purpose of this call is to inform you that we ha
Lisa, United States
Melanie Price, Vista Holding Group threatened to have me served : Melanie Price called stating that I owed Vista Holding Group money from a payday loan in 2012. I am not familiar with this company nor have I taken out a payday loan with them. B
Larry wo, United States
Tax fraud scam 283-289-9223 about a tax fraud case against me : They said I had tax fraud case against me. Total scam. Complete lie! The message is not addressed in my name
Clement, United States
If I dont return the call only thing he can do is to wish me good luck : Pathetic scam by foreign crooks! Would anyone fall for such stupid message, obviously from someone for whom English is a foreign language?! Lawsuit will be filed and sheriff
Nobbs, United States
You have won a free cruise trip! You need to answers a survey : You need to answer "survey", (must be a fake one) to be eligible to receive the travel coupons. Generic spam message. Reported to the FTC
|Cruise Offers Scam||More...|
Norma, United States
IRS - told me I owed $2400 and would I like to pay it now : Stated he was an officer with the IRS and told me I owed $2400 and would I like to pay it now. Namoi Reported: They say that is is from the IRS and they have filed a lawsuit aga
IvanT, United States
myfastwire.com scam - You have recently applied for a Payday Loan : Recorded voice greets you with "Hello and Congratulations!" Apparently the loan you didn't apply for recently has magically been approved! Dumb scam!
mary, United States
Andy Goldberg. from the pch and wanted money to deliver a prize : Scam telling me he is from the pch and wanted money to deliver a prize. Scammer posing as Publishers Clearing House rep. PCH does not demand money to deliver winning prizes
|Lottery Winner Scam||More...|
DAVE, United States
UBS PRE-LITIGATIONS - threatens court case against me #1-855-203-6338 : CLAIMED TO BE CALLING ABOUT FRAUDULENT MATTER AND TO THREATEN COURT. No idea what this is about!
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Look for related complaints, reviews and user comments on the net
- Do not Call Registry - India http://www.nccptrai.gov.in/nccpregistry/
- Don't allow credit card to be charged over a phone line
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- US Federal Court Orders Shutdown of Click4Support and other Bogus Tech Support Websites
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Service Agency