Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
anita, United States
Goldman & Associates 1-802-555-0848 ordering a warrant if i didnt call : Recieved many calls saying my ss# and name was used in a fraud, they were ordering a warrant if i didnt call them back, idk what this is. I had to give them a case number. Called t
Mark, United States
Federal Agent 703-991-6802 Alleging I owed on Student Loans : Tax scam. Tried to convince me that I owed taxes on my student loans. Wanted me to go withdraw the owed amount and send money via money order at WalMart. Van Reported: IRS Lega
James, United States
consumer svcs - I am disabled and do not need this kind of crap : I am on my state and the federal do not call lists and have been for years. I have been getting calls for years from these idiots. No one ever does anything about it. I am disabled
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Jeremy, United States
Lionstone Holding Group - going to seek further Resolution to collect : Called and gave me a number that said could not go through at this time. Said their clients was going to seek further Resolution to collect this debt. 855-909-1528
A Garvin, United States
Recorded message from Expedia. my phone number had been chosen : This number (606-547-4426) called today, I usually dont answer numbers I dont know but considering it was a local cell phone number I answered. This was a recorded message saying t
gwilson, United States
Messages to place of work. threats of giving a summons 1-888-834-7716 : Called job even after providing private/personal phone number...harassed at least 5 times in one day and then sent phone messages to place of employment with threats of giving a su
Dee, United States
Justin williams IRS? Says you are under investigation for tax fraud : claims they are IRS and you are under investigation for tax fraud and need a lawyer.
Steve, United States
James Mcloud - offers fake, bogus loan. 855-313-0675 : Offering loans... posing as a "private lender" don't fall for this scam! You are bound to lose money if you touch this!
|Fake Offer Scam||More...|
Reese, United States
Robocall exclaiming I was chosen to receive a Giftcard worth $100 : Robo call from 573-401-1273 says I was chosen because I visited "affiliate websites" (No clue what they are!!) And even if I have visited how would they have my number?! I don't us
|Gift Card Winner Scam||More...|
Megan, United States
Identified only as "Investigator" 704-266-4027. Claimed law suit : Claimed there is a law suit in my name. Wanted me to pay $845 to "settle out of court"! Said they are investigators. (that's all.. no name, no company!!) Refused explain the basis
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 10055
- Canada - 805
- United Kingdom - 752
- India - 671
- Philippines - 663
- Don't blindly trust unsolicited calls
- 99.99% of “Work at Home” offers are bogus
- Delete all unsolicited Lottery Winning and Fund Transfer Mails
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFree Stuff Offers