John, United States
Daniel Johnson Says You are in legal trouble have attorney call back : Department of Legal Affairs - U.S. Treasury You are in legal trouble have attorney call back.
Carol, United States
The National Attorneys Association. being sued for fraudulent activity : They told me that I am being sued for fraudulent activity against my social security number and also a civil lawsuit. I have talked to them and tried to get their name and address
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Sid, United States
National Parcel Services free jewelry $8.95 shipping handling : They want you to give them credit card info for $8.95 shipping/handling for $50 of free jewelry. I searched 4 places on internet for the number and none had it yet. Scam! 800-276-
|Free Stuff Offers||More...|
wilma v, United States
JANE LEA of BLS*WEBLEARN stole my credit card info. my card charged : these people stole my credit card info. I don't know how they got it. my card was charged when I was "on a flight" coming back from vegas. I called the FBI these people aren't any
arthur s, United States
BLS*WEBLEARN keep getting my debit card charged 10.58, 11.05, 12.38 : I keep getting my debit card charged 10.58 then 11.05 and 12.38... I called them back (888-461-2032) and "Jane Lea" said that they would take my name and information off their syst
LEO, United States
Unknown did not call back. wanted Joshua Louis about contacting court : wanted a Joshua Louis... when told I have no clue who he is looking for he said something about contacting the court and filing false information charges on this person. why
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Kandice , United States
text scam for personal info. I want something done about it : I know this person personally and I want something done about it and want to know how they were able to send this to my phone and what would have happened if I had opened it. Th
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Julie, United States
William, United States
DIPLOMATIC AGENT John Chris $8.5M ECOWAS DELIVERY COMPANY : email@example.com. Airport delivery Tag scam!! I received this mail. This Nigerian creep writes he has 8.5M to deliver to me but he needs Airport delivery Tag (whassat?!) and
|Money Transfer Scam||More...|
Sotang , Belgium
Niewscafe send me email offering to trasnfer money : how i can get this money?
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 3400
- Canada - 500
- United Kingdom - 364
- India - 294
- Australia - 188
- On AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint or Bell? Forward Spam Txt to 7726 (SPAM)
- In Canada? Report scam phone numbers at www.lnnte-dncl.gc.ca/plt-cmp-eng
- Do Not Call Registration - Canada https://www.lnnte-dncl.gc.ca/index-eng
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Investment