Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Josh, United States
Asking for ip address and want the access of the compute!! : Refer them as Microsoft. Asking for ip address and want the access of the computer. I have received the call from this phone number. 581-745-4127.
ken, United States
agent from US TReasury. Call before Government action : Call stating I had a problem with the US Treasury and need to call back for assistance before gov't action. Fraud #646-759-4938
Lisa, United States
Steve O'Conner posing as an IRS Agent. Threatens to arrest : Claims to be collecting delinquent taxes owed to the IRS and threatens to send an officer to arrest the individual. 786-738-6928
Universi, United States
Municipal Services Bureau regarding collections or important info : Municipal Services Bureau 800-295-0851 calls many times a day with a recording to call back regarding collections or important info. we would like to have it stop but don't know ho
Hannah, United States
Shalviya, United States
Uknown telecaller. Suspects online fake order scam 305-602-0781 : Unsolicited call, suspect scam. Fraud online pharmacy. Don't lose your money!
Jeff, United States
Pay $350 or will "expose" an alleged sexual rendezvous. #602-529-6841 : Threatened to "expose" a potential sexual rendezvous to the public if he wasn't paid $350. From Craigslist. Never happened, but claimed they would go public with the texts if I d
JACQI, United States
PERPORTED TO BE US TREASURY 240-244-0477 SCAM PHONE CALL? : CALLER STATED AN ENFORCEMENT ACTION BY THE US TREASURY AND A MAGISTRATE IF I DIDN'T CALL ABOVE NUMBER URGENTLY . IS THIS A SCAM PHONE CALL? NO ONE SPOKE TO ME AND I THINK IT WA
sadmin74, United States
Arnett and Drake pending legal matter. This is of course another scam : I received a call (844-871-8320) from a local area code via autodialer regarding a pending legal matter and that previous attempts to contact me had failed (yeah right, they never
Anon, United States
Lower Interest Rates Now, before it's too late! 917-224-4003 : Just got a call from a scammer that says to press 9 NOW before it's too late to take advantage of lower interest rates on my credit card. No statement of who they were with etc...
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 14514
- Canada - 1164
- United Kingdom - 975
- Philippines - 769
- India - 756
- Ignore calls, text and mails from "DEA" which demands payment of fine
- Someone pretending to be a DEA Agent? Notify the DEA at 877-792-2873
- You should never pay money to apply for a grant or to receive it
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Buyer