Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Bob, United States
Windows support want you to turn on your computer and start typing : They want you to turn on your computer and start typing in their instructions so they can "fix" your computer, but it is a scam to steal info off your computer. As soon as I told
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
Mike, United States
Asian cretin trying to fool you he is in London. PC Support Scam : Man said he is with PC Support Windows Live Help saying your computer was sending virus to internet. He has a very obvious Asian accent ..when I confronted him and asked him to re
Shaun , South Africa
usafis.org -eceived a call from Ryan Thomas wanting me to pay $1460 : After entering personal detail on usafis.org - next day received a call from Ryan Thomas wanting me to pay $1460. I received no confirmations via e mail. Cleverly got my card d
|Lottery Winner Scam||More...|
Chase, United States
Scammer posing as buyer to get me to pay commission on vin site : wanted me to use ivinnumber.com to buy a car from me.
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
chris, United States
Fake IRS Phone call - they are threatening to sue me 832-387-9224 : Recorded voice intimidating voice stating its the IRS and would take legal action if I don't call a given number. This isn't how the government here work!
kim, United States
CRS Solutions call stating I owe for a online payday loan. 2286414001 : received automated call stating I owe for a online payday loan. This is not the first time I have received a call like this it comes every 6mos to a year. PLEASE REPORT THIS YOUR
|Collect Call, Call Forwarding Scam||More...|
hatescam, United States
Tom, United States
"Agent Frank Davis from the IRS" that there was an arrest warrant : Someone with a very thick accent called asking for my wife. He claimed to be Agent Frank Davis from the IRS and said that there was an arrest warrant issued in my wife's name and
Kelly, United States
Provisional Risk Services scam. I sent a payment out of naiveness : I received a call from their legal department claiming they would contact my employer and come to my home for on line account loans I took out over 10 years ago, the amounts were r
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Beth B, United States
Department of Legal Affairs US Treasury - is about to sue me!! : Department of Legal affairs claiming legal action against me. A recording with accented voice. Total scam. Didn't call back.
|Phone Phishing (Vishing)||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Avoid unpopular ecommerce websites like the plague!
- Do Not Call in UK (TPS) https://complaints.tpsonline.org.uk/Consumer/
- Need to File Complaint? MoneyGram 800-666-3947 Western Union 800-448-1492
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutEmail Scam