Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Mike, United States
Ian David from Capital Management Solutions Scam call. : This man calls me and wants me to pay a debt dating back to 2006. He was rude and said I will be arrested. I did have a small debt but is no more in recovery. It has been written
Carl, United States
A man left VM asking me to call & pay $350 today or be sued for $2200 : This is curious! Out of the blue threat to sue me for $2200 about which I have no clue of! I don’t intend to call.. let me see how this plays out…
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Wilson, United States
Obama Care Scam. Man called saying he is facilitator : He told me he is Government appointed facilitator to help people sign up for affordable medical care (Obama care) and he wanted my whole personal information, medical history and b
|Medicare, Medical Scam||More...|
ann, United States
Las vegas travel credit scam. Claims we have $750 travel credit : Claims we have $750 to use for travel credit since we signed up for a timeshare offer in Las Vegas. We have never even been there. Told him we had never been there and I knew it w
|Holiday / Vacation Scam||More...|
J, United States
Reda , Egypt
Fake Message firstname.lastname@example.org Your mobile has won : I received a message on my mobile phone telling me " Your mobile has won GBP 1,000,000 in COCA-COLA MOBILE PROMO 2014. send your Name,Mobile Number to email@example.com
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
mrsMellissa firstname.lastname@example.org want to donate money : Asking to email email@example.com to get donation money! It is a scam.
Luz S, United States
Todd Jefferson State Attorney's Office Los Angeles ,CA : I received an arrest warrant via email with a judges signature on it an everything. When I called and stated that I dont think that en email is how an arrest warrant works, he hung
Thames, United States
Rob, United States
Your Prepaid Debit Card is suspended. Call 971-208-9936 : received a recorded call stating that my Prepaid Debit Card is suspended. Call 971-208-9936 to reinstate. I have 4 prepaid cards! Which one? The scam is obvious! They don't even
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 5281
- Canada - 595
- United Kingdom - 483
- Philippines - 438
- India - 415
- Claims to be the DEA & Demands Payment? Report Extortion Scam1-877-792-2873
- Shop only at reputed websites with secure online payment
- Keep your anti virus and anti malware softwares active & updated
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutAttempt to Steal Personal Info