Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Ralph, United States
The Rothstein Aquisition Firm. They appear to be legitimate, but NOT : Be very careful about these people. They appear to be legitimate, but they aren't. They talk the talk (professional) however they got tangled with the wrong person. In the proce
Mary, United States
Dave Washington - holding a package and a check for a large sum : Dave (876-886-8168) called numerous times on different days to state that he was holding a package and a check for a large sum of money for me. Wanted info to send me the informat
calls and hangs up! 212692281451 Late at night. Woke me up : I received this call at about 2 a.m. unknown number 12 digits SCAM #212692280169, #212692281451, #00212692298606 SCAM #00212692280169, #00212692281451
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
michelle, United States
said this is the IRS & they are about to file a lawsuit against : just said this is the IRS about to file a lawsuit against you for unpaid taxes.
julie, United States
CraigsList Ad Response. When I responded my phone would not open : Saw wanted powt on C.L. will this work? (pix series attachment) http://pixkeep.net/?photos=6626BWTD. Let me know if you want it. This was the message: When I responded my phone
|Fake Offer Scam||More...|
Bobbe, United States
No name - just 206-201-2593. I will go to JAIL if I don't pay the IRS : Left message on answering machine. Said "I will go to JAIL if I don't pay the IRS. This is my LAST CHANCE before jail & I need to call them immediately at 206-201-2593!" This is th
Kami, United States
U.S. Medical ?? claimed that I had a recent surgery. : They claimed that I had a recent surgery. After I asked to be taken off the list the man with a heavy Indian accent said several sexual comments until I finally hung up.
Gail, United States
IRS (206-792-9579). Internal Revenue Services warning legal action : Recorded message warning legal action if I don't call this number, but the call came from a different number (725-596-6584).
Gail, United States
IRS. Internal Revenue Services warning legal action if I don't call : Recorded message (725-596-6584) warning legal action if I don't call back, but directed me to call a different number (206-792-9579). Obvious scam
Phil, United States
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 11384
- Canada - 884
- United Kingdom - 801
- India - 694
- Philippines - 684
- Company you are dealing with could be a fly-by-night operator. Take care!
- Delete all unsolicited Free Rewards / Gift Coupon Mails
- Is the UK Lender Legit? Call Consumer Helpline on 08001116768
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutCruise Offers Scam