Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Danielle, United States
"IRS" - keep calling and stating that they are the IRS : An automated message that you have a lawsuit filed against you and to call their collection department at (347) 906-8665 Brenda L Reported: 3479068665. IRS . keep calling and s
|Fake Service Agency||More...|
Tom, United States
Jack Williams, IRS - Speaks with a severe accent. 305-878-5546 : Claims he is from IRS and says that a warrant is out. Speaks with a severe accent.
|Fake Service Agency||More...|
bill rya, United States
IRS scam VM says I advise you to help us so that we can help you! : IRS 2nd call - Extremely stupid language like that of people from Asia
Dana, United States
Kevin Mason - pending action by the U.S. treasury Dept against me : Says there is a pending action by the U.S. treasury Dept against me, and threatens if I do not call back, I will have to appear before a grand jury. "I would like you to call and
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
CC, United States
Officer Heather Gray, IRS -Don't disregard this message and do return : Received an automated voicemail from 'IRS'- It stated: "Heed this message: I need you or your retained attorney of record to return the call. The issue at hand is extremely time se
Richard Jowel scammer! Honey all i need right now is $200 : the scammer wrote: Honey all i need right now is $200 so i can fix something Any way thanks a lot for calling me names..but know i love you so much if you can't help me with $15
|Romance, Love, Dating Scam||More...|
Email for more details email@example.com thank you. Kelvin : Good day i a proposition for you kindly contact me on my private email for more details firstname.lastname@example.org thank you. Kelvin srh Reported: 447921523887. Kelvin . Good day i have
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
JP Canad, Canada
Yandex.com Survey Analyst Job scam Earn $400. - $800 weekly : Job offer as survey analyst. Earn $400. - $800. wkly.
Fake Job Offer - to contact email@example.com : We are recruiting Customer Service Rep, this position will not affect your job. Earn $500.00/week, to join send full names and email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
irritatd, United States
Lee and Associates - would want your personal info including social # : This man acted terrible and would barley answer where he was calling from and said that I am being sued. I was calm the whole time because there is nothing for me to be sued over,
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Is the UK Lender Legit? Call Consumer Helpline on 08001116768
- 99.99% of “Work at Home” offers are bogus
- Don't sign up for offers which are too good to be true
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- iYogi Tech Support Scam Busted! Washington State Attorney General Files Lawsuit
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutOther Calls