Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Paul Rum, United States
email@example.com craigs list scammer. don't respond! : Scammer looking for my email address thru text, when they can email thru craigslist listing.
Paul Rum, United States
firstname.lastname@example.org - classified ad scammer beware : left my email contact thru craigslist, scammer texted me wanting me to send my email address
Loretta , United States
Impact Mediation Services - Stating I owe money from a loan company : Stating I owe money from a loan service company. Total scam. Threatens to send you to court on a phantom loan!
Tony, United States
Buffalo, NY - posing as the police alleging criminal activity by us : they say we have been reported we have been involved in criminal activity
84428771, United States
Someone has filed lawsuit against me?! & ends with GOD BLESS YOU! : Received a call from 8442877139 number and machine said that, someone has filed lawsuit against me and I have to talk to them by dialing same number. 1st he told me that some has f
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Don, United States
David Smith, Special agent with Department of Justice, badge number AF : Called and threatened to issue a warrant for the arrest of my wife if she didn't make an immediate deposit of $2500 cash to a Wells Fargo account #2072687045. Any delays would caus
Vickie, United States
Bogus MasterCard alert for (my cell). Debit Card locked : MasterCard alert for (my cell). Call 844-391-6887. Debit card locked due to suspicious activity
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
Ari, United States
This is John with Reward Redemption we have a $100 rebate card for you : "Hi! This is John with Reward Redemption. We called you because you recently visited one of our affiliate websites and in appreciation, we have a $100 rebate card for you redeemabl
|Free Gifts / Coupons Scam||More...|
Julia, United States
Trying to act as IRS. and I must call back asap before legal action : Left a message saying to call back b/c IRS is filling a claim against me and I must call back asap.
|Collect Call, Call Forwarding Scam||More...|
jon, United States
Fake mastercard alert. Your credit Card is locked! call 844-707-8417 : text message asking to call this number because "your" credit card is locked. Bogus message. Doesn't say who has sent the message.
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- A legitimate debt collector will NOT ask you to pay via Prepaid Card
- "From" mail ID can be spoofed to read like a familiar mail id. Take Care!
- State Attorney General: http://www.naag.org/current-attorneys-general.php
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Police in India Raids Mumbai Based Call Centers Involved in IRS Call Scam
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
- US Federal Court Orders Shutdown of Click4Support and other Bogus Tech Support Websites
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutPolice Scam