Hanna, United Kingdom
WIA Logistic bogus interview. Would text you saying they couldnt call : i had the same issue as others. Email received from Leslie Gilmour [firstname.lastname@example.org] that i should visit WIA's website to make an telephone interview appointment. A c
|Fake Job Offer||More...|
DEB CHUR, United States
MICHAEL STERLING NATIONAL TOURISM DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL MAILER : MAILER FOR TRAVEL EXPO AT HILTON IN SANTA ROSA WINE COUNTRY,TWO AIRLINE TICKET, 2 NIGHTS AT MARRIOTTS, VALUE $1288, SAME OLD SAME OLD, NOT EVEN CHANGING THEIR APPROACH . AND YEA
|Travel Offer Scam||More...|
Person, United States
IRS impersonation scam hoping someone will fall for their con job : IRS impersonation scam involving lawsuit against whomever they call hoping someone will fall for their scam Marie Reported: 4197310199. James Watson IRS Warrant issued . Receive
r kinnea, Australia
Fairwindvacation.com FAIR WIN VACATION MALAYSIA Scratch & Win SCAM : Sent tickets in mail. scratch and win cash! Glossy pamphlet with pictures of resorts in Malaysia
|Lucky Draw Scam||More...|
tg, United States
Internal Revenue Service. final call before a lawsuit is handed down : Says they are the irs and its a final call before a law suit is handed down....
robert, United States
IPRO extreme rewards - no legitimate website. SCAM : This company has no legitimate website at all and they are from Philippine call center. I spoke to them in Tagalog and they understood me. They asked for my complete name, credit
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Zeni, United States
Property Management Communications 115 E 57th St 11th Floor New York : Notice by mail received Aug 23, 2016 You have been identified as a timeshare owner who is eligible for ownership cancellation. Expiration Date: Sept 4, 2016 I do not own a t
|Fake Service Agency||More...|
Xaxton, United States
213-509-282, 12135092821 Scammers pretending to be the IRS. Beware! : Another scam where they pretend to be the IRS. This is a fraud attempt.
Sharon, United States
IRS - I told them I knew that this was a scam and to stop calling me : I get a call from this number about once a week and they are claiming who be IRS and trying to collect owed taxes. I told them I knew that this was a scam and to stop calling me.
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
Joel, United States
Kevin Mason, US Treasury 609-299-1780. help us to help you. Thank you : Got this call today. Complete Scam! Hi, this message is intended to contact you. My name is Kevin Mason and I'm calling regarding an enforcement action executed by the us treas
|Fake Service Agency||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Look for related complaints, reviews and user comments on the net
- Don’t allow yourself to be rushed by fund raisers
- Don't sign up for offers which are too good to be true
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Indian Call Centers posing as the IRS are blasting phone calls to consumers in US & Canada
- Indian Origin Man behind a Massive IRS Phone Call Scam Sentenced to 175 Months in Prison
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Survey