Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
SMS scam. number it came from is Austrian, I am in Serbia : Received SMS msg from this number to Urgently Call Back, gibberish signature The number it came from is Austrian, I am in Serbia, and the message was in Serbian
|Premium Rate Number Fraud||More...|
Sweepstake scam email ids firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com : I just received this email on my cell: 9999999999 firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: Your Cell Phone Number won $500,000 in Soccer world cup Email: email@example.com
joyoung, United States
washington dc? Julie Smith from the IRS has important information : left message telling me that Julie Smith from the IRS has important information regarding my income tax. said I need to return call to avoid further action
Tom, United States
IRS Call -extremely time sensitive! Asking to call back 2028641627 : says irs and wants me or my attorney to call back. Lego Reported: says; time sensitive. Voice of an old lady 80+ years old Scam Numbers : 202-864-1627, 202-241-0181
firstname.lastname@example.org winner of €2,000000.00 with winning No 1422175&14 : Congrats your mobile number was selected as a winner of €2,000000.00 with winning No 1422175&14 on FREE LOTTO. Email> freelotto48gmail.com for claim
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
James, United States
SRG. Can a collector hurt my Credit Score on an alleged 10yr old debt? : I know there are no outstanding debts, only thing I can think of is for years I've been contacted about a Direct TV bill from 2003 that was paid to direct TV, proven to be paid, bu
OLX Scam, Philippines
Rosanna Mamboyo scammer on OLX. insist to pay money first : Would sell cellphones, PS4 games for a very cheap amount. Do not like to meet up. Will insist to pay money first before delivery of items.
|Classified Ad Scams||More...|
Adam S, Australia
premium number with the message - Hello call me urgent : sent message, possibly from a premium number with the message "Hello call me urgent" the prefix 212 is from Morocco
Joel, United States
Jasob? Federal Grants Authority. Broken India English : purported to be from Federal Grants Authority. I hung up
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 7700
- Canada - 689
- United Kingdom - 617
- Philippines - 570
- India - 552
- Someone pretending to be a DEA Agent? Notify the DEA at 877-792-2873
- Real companies will never use mobile numbers in their recruitment mails
- State Authorities will never ask you to pay fees using cash card
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutEmail Scam