Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
No Way, United States
Don't fall for this bogus Tax claim. It's not IRS! #434-430-0094 : IRS filling a lawsuit against you scam. Do not fall for this.
Rich, United States
Threat of legal action - claiming they belong to US Treasury : Caller with heavy accent threatened legal action on some matter involving Treasury. No other message left. gayle Reported: 3032198737. Heather Grey Return this call before any
Terri, United States
IRS last warning saying I owe back taxes and will be sued : The recording claimed to be the IRS and they were suing me for back taxes and to call them, last warning I think they said.
z honea, United States
VRG - wants to verify my info and I need to pay over phone! : They want me to verify my personal info and make a debit card payment of minimum 75.oo but they can't send me a bill by e-mail or fax or postal service, so I gave them no info and
Mobile promo canada scam email@example.com : Congratulations! Your Mobile Number has won $260,000 USD in free Mobile Promo. For claims send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Lottery Winner Scam||More...|
F Hansen, United States
Back brace approved by Medicare - Thanks for alerting about this scam! : Thanks to postings, I saw this for the scam it apparently is.
|Health / Insurance Scam||More...|
Fedup2, United States
A lawsuit had been filed against me. wants me to call IRS!! 5162997015 : IRS scammer, said that a lawsuit had been filed against me and wants me to call them.
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Elle, United States
IRS WARNING: Criminal Investigation Division. call on +1 7038798780 : text from 202-999-1951 with message: WARNING:I.R.S is filing lawsuit against you, for more information call on +1 7038798780 on urgent basis, Otherwise your arrest warrant will be
anon, United States
MISTERYSURVEY.COM scam "easy and simple to earn $420 weekly" : Now becoming a misterysurvey easy and simple to earn $420 weekly.... bla bla bla. to send address and info to Je@misterysurvey.com
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
Tina, United States
Evette, Asset Management - want to collect debt that I'm unaware of! : Said my brother gave my number to them about a debt! It's illegal to call your relatives and share information on alleged debt (very embarrassing when you don't even owe this debt
Cw, United States
Claims to be the IRS. Threatens to freeze assets and suspend your DL : They claim to be from the IRS trying to collect back taxes. Claim that they are going to freeze all your assets.
kimberly, United States
Carletta Durham ad on Craigslist for money transfer flip. Lost $200 : i contacted them first i saw a, ad on Craigslist for money transfer flip and got caught up send my 200 dollars and never heard from them again.
|Money Transfer Scam||More...|
BMO - fake alert posing as Bank of Montreal.Obvious scam : Text message about putting in my PVQ to confirm my account. I have no such account anyway. Obvious scam Trent Reported: 14166488309. Says Bank of Montreal. Asks me to logon to c
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
juliejow, United States
Retrieval Mediation Services - Threatening to Garnish wages : Threatening wage garnishment if you don't send money to them. Total scam. Who the hell these assholes think they are?
Kevin, United States
IRS lawsuit call #347-390-1040. Best of "lucks" if you don't call back : Foreign suckers are after seniors and people who are not bright enough to fall for their guile. Scamming rats posing as the IRS. Threatening to take legal action. 347-390-1040
Mable, United States
FMR Forward Movement Recovery - bogus debt collector. It's a scam : Will serve papers and trace you with information on file. they do not announce themselves.
Wanda, United States
TACS, JD Marketing, Financial Control Division would file a judgement? : Said I owed a debt, would file a judgment in court against me if I didn't pay the payday loan that I took out; I never took out a payday loan, they were very rude, pushy and gave o
Jer, United States
IRS Lawsuit alert. Wanting me not to ignore the message : IRS lawsuit wants you to call them back immediately. I would be responsible for whatever happens to me!!! That's bulls***!
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
Mark, United States
1-206-946-8174 need $250 voucher before he transfers $9200 Grant. : Indian man said all I had to do was purchase a registration voucher of $250 first. Then I'd receive a $9200 grant plus a return of my $250. Told him to go f*** himself!
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- In Canada? Report scam phone numbers at www.lnnte-dncl.gc.ca/plt-cmp-eng
- File Complaint with FTC if being cheated. www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov
- Never agree to pay fees for availing a discount
- The Cache County Sheriff’s office is warning the public of fake bench warrant
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Indian Call Centers posing as the IRS are blasting phone calls to consumers in US & Canada
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Recent Searched Phone Numbers
- 9182966473     9496968536
- 2028825491     8552085382
- 8445816063     2023328467
- 3212499712     2282203834
- 3212499712     2092863663
- 8445061287     4388964073
- 9802092840     8662000597
- 2023328467     2023328467
- 9082198847     2143065848
- 12143065848     12345678
- 8087332767     2026558730
- 2143065848     8448573401
- 8448573491     18662241626
- 3342192952     8602158368
- 97259890578     2535079801
- 8663286004     6169585673
- 19045674141     4062135312
- 8163073452     3103637723
- 8602158369     2811601502
- 13103637723     18772013320
- 2143065848     17802896858
- 2143065848     12677272002
- 19564241807     15053022009
- 2028825491     1202885491
- 18002204858     9082198847
- 18663286004     7025618360
- 37062246074     0221636762
- 2677272002     1
- 9547992973     13066976843
- 8442610000     18442610000
- 2143065848     8034134219
- 5623647940     18445816360
- 9709303014     4242053699
- 8445816063     79684690646
- 2159105637     395588390
- 2143065849     5403289788
- 3602184390     11911
Report now aboutHoliday / Vacation Scam