Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
email@example.com. I have a proposition for you kindly reply : Text says "I have a proposition for you kindly reply to my private email for further details" firstname.lastname@example.org Scam! 00447572083318
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
Andrew Pearce will attempt to form a relationship with you to steal : Anyone contacting you from this number is a fake and cannot be trusted. He is not wealthy. He will attempt to form a relationship with you in order to steal money from you. Do not
|Romance, Love, Dating Scam||More...|
PMary, United States
You are going to be legally prosecuted in the Court House : I got an email from “Bureau of Defaulters Agency” accusing me of not paying a loan and stating that I’m “going to be legally prosecuted in the Court House in the next coup
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Cooper, United States
US Department of Treasury makes threatening calls to citizens? A joke! : Had a hearty laugh at the expense of this moron trying to intimidate me. He was falsely representing the US Treasury! Heard of US Treasury calling individuals? Told the Neanderth
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Jimmy, United States
You have won Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes. UPS Package : The caller said I have won a Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes. And the winning prize is being delivered through UPS within 4 hours. I have to call this # for verification.
Albert, United States
Fake calls posing as Department of Legal Affairs, US Treasury : This guy need to be taken out! He spoiled my day threatening to send me to jail. Was intent on extracting money. Told me to stay on the phone while I go to nearest CVS and get 200
BigDaddy, United States
Christopher Keever, Coleman Law Firm Bogus email demanding money : I received an email with curious id (email@example.com) purportedly from Christopher Keever, Coleman Law Firm. Saying it's final notification to pay $2800 due on an ol
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Kayla, United States
888-490-4497.com $49.95 scam charge by shady website : I checked my bank statement and I got a charge from Florida from 1-888-490-4497.com. (Literally their name is a phone number with .com) for 49.95. I called my bank and told the
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
George, South Africa
John, United Kingdom
Tanzania numbers dialing out missed calls 255222250009, 255222250035 : The number keeps dialing at random, one ring and disconnect, I haven't and never will call back these numbers, posting this message for awareness , don't let these scumbags earn a
|Missed Call Fraud||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 6986
- Canada - 654
- United Kingdom - 577
- Philippines - 524
- India - 510
- Verify your card / bank statements every month
- Do Not Call Registration - Australia https://www.donotcall.gov.au/
- As far as possible, avoid calling back unfamiliar numbers
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutRelative Stranded or Ill