Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Joyced, United States
Officer Mark Watson, IRS with warrant at your address 818-698-1511 : Threatening message that Officer Mark Watson at the IRS has issued an arrest warrant at my address and I must call 818-698-1511 today
"hi! is this your photos?" http://ow.lyZ4b6 61417665009 : got a message from this number "hi! is this your photos?" http://ow.lyZ4b6
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
Davinia, New Zealand
Galaxy Spirits Holiday - mailed me scratch cards. Got second prize : Mail out scratch cards to scam people with bogus second prize winning
|Holiday / Vacation Scam||More...|
John, United States
U.S. Treasury - Man with an accent. Left message all full of threats : Called my cell. Man with an accent. Left message all full of threats of indictments & grand jury if I don't call back. Did not mention my name. Nancy Reported: Left message with
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
deedee1, United States
Bogus IRS threat of filing a lawsuit against me. No reason given! : IRS threat of lawsuit. Complete scam! This isn't how the IRS will communicate
nel, United States
Regional something! Claim I owe for a payday loan from 2011 : Claim I owe for a payday loan from 2011 taken out on internet. Never had one. Threatening to take me to court. It was for an oddball amount-$731 and some odd cents. It is a bandw
Robbie, United States
Agent will pick vehicle tomorrow. Need $600 now. 847-978-6754 : I concur. This seems to be a scam. They claim their "agent" will pick up the vehicle the following day but must be paid $600, which they will add to the price of the vehicle. I rec
|Classified Ad Scams||More...|
ingrid, United States
Recorded voice demanded that I call back or the IRS will act : Tax debt scam call. Posing as IRS someone with foreign accent left a threatening message demanding a call back
|Fake Service Agency||More...|
Bonnie, United States
Government Grant, $7000 - people with thick accent on the other end : I believe this is a scam. Just post phone number here to help others not to fall for this scam.
KM, United States
HelpDesk NetSpend AttentionRequired Contact:224-267-0354 866-541-6012 : Text message saying Netspend account suspended. SCAM! Crafty Reported: 8665416012. Said my Netspend card was locked. Rick Reported: 2442670354 (Help Desk NetSpend Attenti
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Yes! Be rude and impolite with telephone scammers
- Do Not Call in UK (TPS) https://complaints.tpsonline.org.uk/Consumer/
- Do Not Call Registration - Canada https://www.lnnte-dncl.gc.ca/index-eng
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- iYogi Tech Support Scam Busted! Washington State Attorney General Files Lawsuit
- Indian Origin Man behind a Massive IRS Phone Call Scam Sentenced to 175 Months in Prison
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Seller