Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Andrew, United States
Unknown. tried calling back and got a phone disconnect message : Not sure. Keep getting calls. No voicemail. I tried calling back and got a phone disconnect msg
Sibert, United States
Ross Wright Group threatening court summons if I don't call back : Called and left message that I need to return call ASAP or I would receive a summons and be arrested. They told me that I need two forms of ID and my supervisor needed to be presen
DebbieR, United States
Harassing me with repeated calls. Pestering me to sign up : They've been calling me often, demanding that I pay them. I believe this is a fake charity. You can't be forced to sign up for anything!
MaxFost, United States
FREE pain medication - claims they are with Blue Cross Blue Shield : Recorded message saying they are with Blue Cross Blue Shield and offering pain medication at no cost. You need to press 1 and the system asks you to share personal info including a
|Free Stuff Offers||More...|
Charlott, United States
He is coming to my house or work in 72 hours with police! : Recorded message saying he is coming to my house or work in 72 hours with police. He says to secure fire arms and large animals ( hahaha! I actually do have two 100lb ridgebacks...
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
CocoDan, United States
Claiming to be US government offering me a grant #202-792-8913 : The guy who called me was certainly a foreigner. The accent sounded like that of Asian Indian people. The man said he is with the US treasury dept and I was in the list of people c
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
Mish, United States
Claims you have qualified for a student loan. Well I'm not a student : Have been out of college since 5 years! Student loan to a non student? Scammers they call everyone in town with the same crappy stuff.
ColdWell, United States
Calling me about a claim against someone I have no information. SCAM : Multiple automated calls about some legal claim against someone.. wonder why the hell they are calling me! Stupid assh***s. Get the F*** outa my life! justin Reported: 210634390
Newton, United States
Home Security Robocall telemarketing. Illegal calls 7048150708 : Completely illegal to use robotic (automated) calls to telemarketing things to someone who has not given permission to accept such calls. Have reported to the FTC. Suggest you too
PatKing, United States
CS collections? Gateway Holding wanted me to set up payments : Person at 855 2011969 called multiple times claiming they were collectiong for Gateway payday loans. From 2013. I never did business with them. They had last four of my social and
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Stay away from Online Survey Jobs, Work From Home Scams, Mystery Shopping
- Use a company that offers to sell for a fee after the timeshare is sold
- Someone calls & claims to be from IRS? Report call to IRS 1-800-829-1040
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFree Gifts / Coupons Scam