Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Mayer, United States
About enforcement action executed by the US treasury department : Have no clue what this is all about! What's enforcement action? Just a play of words to scare you? Says I have to call "hotline" 407-845-9384 and repeats that! Hotline? Sounds abs
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
AnnieZ, United States
Voicemail saying I was under Federal Investigation for Tax Fraud : The message went on to say I could be arrested and DL suspended..and what not! Mere scare tactics to force you to send money to the scammer behind the message. It's high time the F
GoloK, United Kingdom
Jessica, Consumer Finance Claims has £2,500 pending to be claimed : Jessica was sweet trying to honeytrap me with a £2,500 bounty waiting out there for me to claim! Wow! She must be trapping many and making them send £200 each to her scam compan
|Fake Offer Scam||More...|
BorisY, United Kingdom
Nuisance call about Car Accident you supposedly met with. Phishing : Scam recording looking for people who might have had car accidents. Asks to press #1 to speak to someone who would help you get £££! This scam must be working well, since these
EvraF, United Kingdom
Foreign man called me and said my computer would crash soon : Claimed he is with Windows (Implying he is with Microsoft!) and the error reports they have received indicate serious virus infection. As part of customer support would be happy t
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
Blair, United Kingdom
HMRC is filing a lawsuit. Press #1 to speak to an officer : Recorded voice saying HMRC is filing a lawsuit against me. Doesn't mention my name. Could unsettle people who are unaware of this scam. Few weeks ago my dad was shocked and was alm
Nelson, United Kingdom
You have (1) new photo message http://zokobo.com/c/d?i=y43hA1nhL : Virus injection scam! Text message enticing people to click a link saying there is a photo message. The link was http://zokobo.com/c/d?i=y43hA1nhL Neo Reported: Photo message li
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
fake, United States
gift redemption department claims I have won $25,000.00 : Jay Lynn calls from 1-888-510-5221. He claims you won $25,000. I think it is some kind of trick or scam. Bea Reported: 8885105221. Gift Redemption Department. Jaelyn from "Gift
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Fake delivery - to call back for a delivery from Canada express : got a call from +22478854242 and i did not answer. A robot left me a message with a code number to call back for a delivery from Canada express.
|Free Gifts / Coupons Scam||More...|
Alex01, United States
Found a message to call the IRS. A man sounding East Indian wanted 3K : This is a joke! Scammers from India expect you to get terrified and send $$$$ over to them! The guy spoke broken English and told me Sheriffs will be at my door within 45 minutes..
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- US Govt Grants are not available for personal use. No such grants exist!
- Do not Call Registry - India http://www.nccptrai.gov.in/nccpregistry/
- Research the employer name on the internet; contact it directly
- Indian Origin Man behind a Massive IRS Phone Call Scam Sentenced to 175 Months in Prison
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- iYogi Tech Support Scam Busted! Washington State Attorney General Files Lawsuit
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFund Transfer Scam