Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Ritchie, United States
TAX@irs.gov your FED TAX payment (ID:X7DIRS485322311) was Rejected : Tax refund scam. Gives a phishing page link *** PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL *** Your federal Tax payment (ID: X7DIRS485322311), recently sent from your checking
CASH ADVANCE applied for a loan; the web page goes out to several : I applied for a loan; the web page goes out to several brokers; this one particular broker has an RCMP FILE # and FBI have been contacted for fraud. I have been told that they may
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
Computer, United States
Computer Repair Company claiming to want to refund my money : Calls me everyday from this cell phone in New York regarding a fraudulant computer repair company that charged me $269. Fortunately I was able to get my money back from my bank.
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Lena, United States
Southern Atlantic Management aka Sam and Associates : They call my job constantly. Southern Atlantic Management aka Sam and Associates
Barb, United States
Caller id IVC. Call Taylor to claim $50000 prize from a form : This shows up on Caller id. Told to call back "Taylor" 877-771-5194 ext 422 and claim my $50,000 prize from a form I allegedly filled out
|Lucky Draw Scam||More...|
Boone, United States
Mark Robinson, IRS Investigator said I'm under investigation : He said I'm under investigation and I will be charged on several counts of fraud and my properties will be seized. Call 202-241-4025 for full details with case number xxxx. This
Dustin Hofer Offering to buy my car for $1000 more then listed : Offering to buy my car for $1000 more then listed, but wants me to ship it out of province. He said he has a pick up agent - and that he himself will put through the payment transa
|Classified Ad Scams||More...|
Tate, United States
Walch & Peter LLP scam phone call by Indian scum bag : A man from India pretending to be from Walch & Peter LLP had the nuts to tell me I would be arrested for not paying back a loan. I knew this was an Indian from his accent and such
Gorecki, United States
IEPTCS.COM Put a charge of $49.95 on my Visa and a $1.49 : Put a charge of $49.95 on my Visa and a $1.49 "foreign transaction fee' - could we please have someone in the computer and internet business figure out to prevent these scammers fr
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 5796
- Canada - 605
- United Kingdom - 517
- Philippines - 464
- India - 439
- Use a company that offers to sell for a fee after the timeshare is sold
- Ignore calls, text and mails from "DEA" which demands payment of fine
- Report suspected Medicare fraud to Inspector General 1-800-447-8477
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutBilling Scam