Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
jinkys4, United States
VISA alert for xxx-xxx-xxxx. Contact (844) 326-4675 : Phishing scam. Suspicious text "visa alert for (insert your mobile # here). Contact (844) 326-4675.
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
Jude, United States
Fraudulent IRS call 1-716-226-9746. This call originated in India : Caller said on the message that this was our last chance or a Federal Agent would be out and give us a cease and desist notice. Read another blog on this page and also in the news
BigBear, United States
CRDT CRD ADVOCAT? Bridget with Card Services pushing fake machine : Bridget from card member services.... talking about lowering my credit card interest rate... I suggest that you quit abruptly instead of allowing scammers to take control of
n, United States
IRS imposter. Foreign caller hard to understand 206-539-5292 : presents himself an IRS agent to scam people. They would act rude and threaten to have you arrested unless you pay them off!
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
mary, United States
They are looking for my whereabouts 1-877-209-8129 : looking for my whereabouts, why not sure cause everyone knows my whereabouts.
Jasmaine, United States
Jason, federal bank loan of 9000 dollar. he got me for 230 : The person call and got me for 230.00 talking about he is going to give me 9,000 and call back the next day and said the IRS was going to take my money all I have to do is send 34
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
Mary Lee, United States
Katie said we also won an SUV from an entry we provided at a mall : Hey Katie called and said we also won an SUV from an entry we provided at a mall or somewhere else. Except, I never have entered anywhere for an SUV. I don't do malls either. So, c
coy, United States
Recorded voice alleging I had underpaid tax and need to call back asap : IRS tax problem wanted me to call them back. it was a recording.
Upset , United States
Tax Scam from Rocway calling residents who reside in other states : I reside in different statae and person cliams they reprsent IRS. Not because I do not owe taxes alos cliam to work with Federal authority and will send police to your home from fa
renee b , United States
Tristar UBS Called to tell me I owed $700 from a payday loan in 2010 : Called to tell me I owed $700 from a payday loan in 2010. Had my old account info, my social and addresses. Told me that I would be served in 24 hours or I could pay a lower rate t
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Shop only at reputed websites with secure online payment
- Don't release personal info unless 100% certain
- Report fraud to Western Union. 1-800-448-1492, email@example.com
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Police in India Raids Mumbai Based Call Centers Involved in IRS Call Scam
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutRomance, Love, Dating Scam