Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Varghese, United States
California Port university offering online education, and took money : They are offering online education, and took money from our credit card. Now the telephone no and their website not working its, FAKE Pls help us to take back our money
|Service Providers Scam||More...|
Short rings prompting you to call back. Missed call fraud from Libya : 21825053482, 21825053214 Rang twice then hung up. Scam from Libya. Do not ring back
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
Call from Zimbabwe - calls and hangs up expeting you to call back : Keeps on calling me, but I never answer because i dont know any body from Zimbabwe YSH1, Singapore, Reported: 26377164878, 263771142856,263771164878 Many missed calls attempting
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
Getting missed calls at Night 00265882551555, 265882600476 : +265882551555 getting missed calls at Night, don't recognize these numbers Ajit Reported: I am receiving repeated calls from +265888705006 & 265882551622 Sinha Reported: 2658
|Missed Call Fraud||More...|
rudy, United States
Publishers clearing house Roy Johnson security code pch/qr7/b925 : Asking to contact claim manager; Roy Johnson with security code pch/qr7/b925. Bogus Sweepstakes call
katie, United States
Huffman, Tx - Called relatives about legal claim. Total fraud : Called aunt's phone looking for wife. They are fraud. Scam! Not real or legitimate
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Eric, United States
Fake lawsuit scam - that we are being sued by the IRS 509-207-4163 : Recording stating that we are being sued by the IRS and to return call to this number.
NTS Support fraud. Froze my computer and demanded money : Froze the computer. Provided the above noted telephone number. Requested to take control of computer to fix problem. Asked for money to fix. Joey Arm Reported: 1-844-819-5020 co
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
50931528, United States
Says they are IRS - Said final notice IRS looking for us suing us : Caller says the are the IRS and have a law suite against me. Said final notice IRS looking for us suing us
g4trader.com beware of fake trading. They convince you they are legit : they call you and say that they are regulated and make u invest money on their platform just after u put your cc details they start doing transactions every day till your credit ca
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Stay away from Online Survey Jobs, Work From Home Scams, Mystery Shopping
- Don’t agree to donate by Wire, Western Union, Cash Cards or by Cash
- Check UK Lenders at: http://www.fca.org.uk/firms/systems-reporting/register
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- US Federal Court Orders Shutdown of Click4Support and other Bogus Tech Support Websites
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFund Transfer Scam