Frank Watson Esq & Associated - jackpot winner scam : Claiming that I have won the jackpot ..need to contact them with address and other personal info to claim JS Reported: 441213681194. Frank Watson Jackpot winning money transfer
Dave, United States
"Alaski" or "T.H.E. Processing" - your wages are going to be garnished : These people are scam artists pretending to be from a debt collection agency (Alaski or T.H.E. Processing), they tell you your wages are going to be garnished if you don't pay them
Randy, United States
selling pain cream - beware they are trying to do fraud on insurance : This is the latest number, same people, different phone numbers. Trying to sell me pain cream and the insurance pay for it.
|Health / Insurance Scam||More...|
Naomi, United States
American Renewal Energy Program - to have your bill reduced by 60% : I get these calls asking me if I own a home and if my energy bill is higher than $150/mo. Press 1 if yes and you want to have your bill reduced by 60% or if you want to stop the i
|Service Providers Scam||More...|
Larry, United States
Jason o connel - Fake name - Indian man posing as an IRS Agent : Says he is with the irs. Filthy scammer from India. I just cussed him off!
|Fake Service Agency||More...|
sherry, United States
IRS>>not. Very thick accent. If i don't send her money she will arrest : This number with a woman who has a slow delivery keeps calling. She says she's from the IRS. very thick accent. If i don't send her money she will arrest me NILA Reported: 1628
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Frank, United Kingdom
KKJ Logistics fake contract for a job at £13.50 per hour : Received first an email telling me I would receive a telephone interview for a job. The next day, at the time of the interview, I received a text and then an email telling me they
karen, United States
Attempt to collect "unpaid taxes" stating they are the IRS : They call and attempt to collect unpaid taxes stating they are the IRS, and try to get payment by phone. When you call back you get a Spanish woman with bar sounds in the backgrou
Tatsy, United States
Michael Sterling National Tourism Development Council 1425 K Street NW : Michael Sterling, National Tourism Development Council. I received a snail mail offer under the Travel Expo 2016 heading; requested an immediate call to Michael Sterling at 855-833
|Travel Offer Scam||More...|
Pickup, United Kingdom
National Survey - bogus survey - offers fake lottery tickets : Asks if they are talking to home owner. then asks if they are talking to person by name leading up to personal details offering lottery tickets as a prize. these people have Asian
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Someone pretending to be a DEA Agent? Notify the DEA at 877-792-2873
- Legitimate businesses don't ask for credit card # or banking information
- Forward scam texts to 7726, to alert your cellphone carrier
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutGift Card Winner Scam