Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
kevin n, United States
Robo message stated they were the IRS and that the IRS was suing me : IRS scam Phone #410-384-8191 asking for my name to "verify" ... hung up immediately! IRS certainly has my name and phone number
Cecilia, United States
IRS Officer asking to call back with case number: CH762 : Called to say I have not paid my Federal Taxes correctly. Case number: CH76295
STACI, United States
Whitney Rosen & Associates alleges I owed money & gave 7 year old bank : This office is telling me that I owe money from a bank account that I had over 7yrs ago. They keep calling me trying to intimidate me swearing at me threatening to take me to court
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
Shawnda, United States
Final Notice about a Lawsuit planned to be filed against me : IRS scam! claiming the IRS is filing a lawsuit against me and to call immediately
Janet, United States
James Anderson IRS said there was a problem with my taxes : Told me I needed to return his call. There was a problem with my taxes.
Linda, United States
Premier portfolio group stating they have my SSN and a check to return : They continue to call and leave a voicemail saying they have my social security number and a check that they want to return to me.
Robert, United States
Civil Claims Recovery scam outfit pretending to be a collection agency : This company likes to call up people and leave messages on their voice mail telling them an officer will serve them a summons at their home or work unless they call another number
Allena, United States
Criminal Investigation Department of IRS Want me to call to get case # : Robo call says he is with the Crime Investigation office of IRS & there has been a lawsuit filed against me thru the IRS. I am to call 202-864-2214 to get the case number and pay t
Harry, United States
IRS? left a vm that they were calling in regards to a lawsuit : The IRS is preparing to file a suit. call 254-715-2185. Sounds fishy
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
Mike, United States
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Look for related complaints, reviews and user comments on the net
- Check UK Lenders at: http://www.fca.org.uk/firms/systems-reporting/register
- Someone calls & claims to be from IRS? Report call to IRS 1-800-829-1040
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Indian Origin Man behind a Massive IRS Phone Call Scam Sentenced to 175 Months in Prison
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Police in India Raids Mumbai Based Call Centers Involved in IRS Call Scam
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutRomance, Love, Dating Scam