Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Nikki Johnson from Australian Tax Office. do not disregard this msg : She left an extremely vague and distorted message at the beginning and ends with a clear two line sentence that this is Nikki Johnson from Australian Tax office and it is very extr
Albert M, United States
MyApparelCafe.com charged my Visacard $8.22 for something not purchsed : they charged my Visa card $8.22 for something I never actually purchased. I didn't call them but I called my credit card company and had my card cancelled.
Sharon, United States
irs? that there wasn't enough taxes taken out of my salary for 5 years : Stated there is a lawsuit against us. The call registered from Benton City, Washington. The caller stated that there wasn't enough taxes taken out of my salary for 5 years, and t
fitz, United States
Usual scam voice mail claiming they are the IRS. Foreign voice : Left voice mail indicating IRS was suing us.
jeannine, United States
priority one resolutions about a quick cash loan form 2/2011 : keep calling and harassing me about a quick cash loan form 2/2011 and now another one 12/2012 stating I will be served and asking what my address is they know last 4 of my social a
Rebecca, United States
Unknown but they are of Asian decent but claims local government : The phone number shows up as 657897865 and they claim to be calling from the federal government. When you call them on the scam they just hang up. I cant block the call because the
MaleCat, United States
Direct Processing Claimed to know my SSN said I had two felony charges : Claimed to know my SSN and said I had two felony charges on my record. Directed me to an attorney (Casey Richards 207-805-9378, lol nice take from the famous attorney firm Casey a
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Steve, United States
Fake IRS call. utomated voice message informing us we were being sued : This number called with an automated voice message informing us we were being sued by the IRS. We were supposed to call back for details or to contest the charges. J Lucks Rep
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
gz, United States
"IRS" SCAM! guy with indian accent said i owed 4895.03 in back taxe : same deal; guy with indian accent said i owed 4895.03 in back taxes and a lawsuit would be filed and i would lose my drivers license. (?)
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 15465
- Canada - 1272
- United Kingdom - 1012
- Philippines - 800
- India - 791
- If a caller refuses to identify himself to your satisfaction, hang up
- Sign up for automated transaction text alerts from your bank
- Need to File Complaint? MoneyGram 800-666-3947 Western Union 800-448-1492
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Seller