Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Caribbean Cruise Lines – Free Cruise 9542814005. Go for it? : Kept calling me without leaving any message. It turns out to be an offer of free cruise for two. Caribbean Cruise Lines. Every week I get at least one free cruise offer!
|Cruise Offers Scam||More...|
Stein, United States
Bogus call claiming to be from Attorney Generals Office. Arrested : This is a bogus call. Claims to be from Attorney Generals Office and says I have just 6 hours to pay $1200 or face arrest. I said thanks! I will call up the AG’s office
Brady, United States
He has the last four digits of my SSN. Grave matter of fraud with SSN : Man with Asian accent calls and tells me he is with the county court and I am being hauled up for grave fraud tied to my SSN. He said I need to call back for him to stop the co
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Jude, United States
McArthur Allen and Associates Scam. Beware! this is extortion call : McArthur Allen and Associates !! It’s a scam. I definitely have no delinquent loan nor have I ever issued any check which turned bad. The call is absolute scam. I tried to gri
king, United States
Michael Carter IRS Scam threat. About legal action from the IRS : Called by a man with broken English but calls himself Michael Carter from IRS! This I what I understood! I have back taxes and IRS will take legal action If I don’t pa
Telemarketer of TELUS ? suspicious calls 8663601448 foreign accent : I received a call on my cell tonight. I found it suspicious that Telus call me so late. The call seemed to come from far foreign country and the lady had an accent. She knew I
Louise, United States
Bogus donation call in the name of American Lung Association : The caller said American Lung Association (ALA) and wanted me to donate. He said he can charge my card as if I’m sitting here to dole out money to all these scammers calling a
steve m, Australia
TXT mesage firstname.lastname@example.org won 530,000GBP 447961021062 : i won 530,000GBP send name number to email@example.com from 447961021062 & 353876334710
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
Camden, United States
International Recovery Services. Threatened with 25% Wage Garnishment : I received a call out of the blue informing that they (International Recovery Services ) have obtained a judgment to Garnish my Wages 25% and will commence next month. I protest
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Caroline, United States
Delta Sky Rewards. 8889801408, 18889474235 won 2 free tickets : I received an envelope with letter from Delta Sky Rewards offering 2 round trip tickets anywhere in the US. To claim need to call 1-888-980-1408. Looks fishy to me! or 1-888-947
|Free Stuff Offers||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 3158
- Canada - 488
- United Kingdom - 357
- India - 280
- Australia - 185
- Do Not Call in UK (TPS) https://complaints.tpsonline.org.uk/Consumer/
- Stay away from Online Survey Jobs, Work From Home Scams, Mystery Shopping
- 99.99% of “Work at Home” offers are bogus
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Buyer