Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
robert b, United States
brian james wanted to buy my car on craigslist with FAKE check : this guy said he wanted to buy my car on Craigslist and said he wd send a check and when i received the check it was all spelt wrong and it didnt clear. he says he is from Austin,
Lp, United States
Pick Up Notice Post Card. Call to schedule Gift Card pick up : received post card for Pick Up Notice to call above number to schedule Gift Card pick up within 72 hours. Post card from Phoenix AZ Permit no.3418
|Gift Card Winner Scam||More...|
mh, United States
phone messages stating there is a legal case against me (not) : Have recd 16 phone messages stating there is a legal case against me (not) and if I dont call immediately they will turn case over to court system
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Zack, United States
Got a text from email@example.com to contact Columbia Bank : I got a text from a Verizon account (firstname.lastname@example.org) that told me to contact Columbia Bank with a specific number (971-704-0022). I called, because I was curious, and
|Fake Call, Text From Bank||More...|
Jeff, United States
Financial Litigation Services scam. they need my attorneys info : Received calls from 301-579-4209, claiming to be from Financial Litigation Services and they need my Attorneys info. I googled the number and even did a reverse number search. It a
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Matt, United States
Broken English email from email@example.com Steel Law Firm : Super sh**! Indian fellows must be behind this BS! From Steel Law Firm that there is arrest warrant in my name. Gives a bogus case number. Contact before the court orders
Harry, United States
Mitchell & Feldman Law Firm scam calls from 7023599673 & 9165272641 : A man pretending to be from a law firm (Mitchell and Feldman Law Firm) called me from 702-359-9673, 916-527-2641 stating they have been retained by lenders to sue me for credit car
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Lajos To, Netherlands
You won FREE LOTO. i needed to go to firstname.lastname@example.org : I got a sms, where i got selected as a winner from a FREE lottery. i won 2.000.000,00 euro. and i needed to go to email@example.com to make my claim. SMS: 'You won on Free l
|Lottery Winner Scam||More...|
KWhaley, United States
Arrest warrant has been issued by the US Attorney General : I received threatening email saying that an arrest warrant has been issued by the US Attorney General case # ADR92681. Said to call him before the case was filed. # scam allen.law
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 6449
- Canada - 633
- United Kingdom - 555
- Philippines - 495
- India - 473
- 90% of job ads in Free Classified portals are bogus. Stay away!
- Forward scam texts to 7726, to alert your cellphone carrier
- Worried about ID Theft? Visit http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/microsites/idtheft
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutNuisance Call