Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
amy, United States
Julie Smith IRS asking call back followed by threats of arrest & jail : This is sickening! An automated call from Julie Smith said I need to return the call since there is an ongoing investigation by the IRS. When I called back, a person who was rude a
PCSO Lottery Message scam. You Win a 1,000,000 Pesos From Pcso! : You Win a 1,000,000 Pesos From Pcso. Hey this is fraud. don't fall for this!!
Anthony , United States
cindy, United States
Recording from Officer Julie Smith with IRA. Asking not to disreagrd! : Recording from Officer Julie Smith with IRA. 'Don't disregard this call....Call back', etc.
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
Nat quar, Netherlands
international procurement center - letter declaring I won 1million! : I received a document through the United states postal service claiming to be a winner of 1million dollars but ask me to send 23$
|Lottery Winner Scam||More...|
scam, United States
is a scam number.! Do NOT listen to a word they say! 215-734-0229 : 215 734 0229 is a scam number.! Do NOT listen to a word they say! SCAM! Claiming I'm be sued by IRS for unpaid taxes! Scam #2157340229
Jo, United States
Jennifer, United States
Unknown - called my cell phone today & did not leave a message : This # called my cell phone today & did not leave a message. When I called back, a message said it was not in service.
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
AL, United States
saying that there is a legal action on my SS# and i need to call them : have been called so many times saying that there is a legal action on my SS# and i need to call them asap......
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
STipton, United States
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 7041
- Canada - 657
- United Kingdom - 580
- Philippines - 531
- India - 514
- On AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint or Bell? Forward Spam Txt to 7726 (SPAM)
- Read SSN Threat Alert. www.socialsecurity.gov/pubs/EN-05-10064.pdf
- On Do Not Call? Report Scam calls to 1-888-CALL-FCC (1-888-225-5322)
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutSweepstake Scam