Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Trout, United States
Credit Card scam saying there is no problem but they cd reduce th rate : Computer voice stating there is no problem with my credit card but I could do a lot better with reduced interest rate! Wow! I don't even use a credit card!! Obviously, a mass mess
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
Platinum Athletica calls asking to verify my DOB and address! : I got 5 calls in past month from +1 7783302270 asking to verify my DOB and address. Callers insists you to provide information again and again. Its a spam
Eddie, United States
Officer Mark Watson Fernando, CA. Call me back to get the detail info : Hi, my name is officer Mark Watson from the IRS department. The reason for this call s to inform you that the IRS has a lawsuit against you and your physical address is under fede
Adrienne, United States
ConEd/ Someone called claiming he is with ConEd offering a discount : they call saying I may be eligible for a discount .. I 'm skeptical! Scams all around!
|Fake Offer Scam||More...|
Lilette, United States
Final Notice from the IRS and that I am being sued. SCAM!! : This was the first notice I received and that too over phone! This must be a grand impersonation scam! IRS will send you letters in mail. Not by an announcement on cable!
DarkAge, United States
Very thick accent! Hard to understand when you call back 256-529-5451 : Left VM asking to call the IRS to stop a lawsuit to recover taxes. I thought there could be an error in their contacting me and called back ... well, I ended up in an Asian country
U S, United States
Nuisance robocalls. Business Loan scam calls. 504-383-0492 : keeps on calling. Nuisance robocalls. Silent if you answer Matt Reported: Business Loan Center. They want to offer a business loan to new business owners. I've had more than 5
Persis, United States
Lower your interest rate scam robo call. Flag this number a scam! : Flag this number a scam. Robo machine spewing recorded message about lowering your credit card interest rate. Victims will end up sharing their 16 digit card number and a lot of ot
ann, United States
IRS lawsuit scam. That they are attempting to sue me. 860-709-3434 : Leave message saying IRS is suing you. call their office for info. it sounds like a computer talking. they do not leave the persons name in the message only says to contact them.
Michelle, United States
That I won $500,000 from Consumers Clearing House. How do you feel?! : Called me to inform me that I won $500,000 from Consumers Clearing House and when I was asked how do I feel, I said I'm not sure yet (As I thought it was fake) and they hung up. So
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- US Govt Grants are not available for personal use. No such grants exist!
- Did someone offer you a not-to-be-missed investment opportunity? Miss it!!
- Don’t allow yourself to be rushed by fund raisers
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutTimeshare Scam