Geek01, United States
Credit Card Interest Rate reduction scam 970-826-0966 Robo call : Rachel from Card services looking to scam as many people as possible before the robo stuff is shut down Lin Reported: 3377399828 "CARD MEMBERS SERVICES" automated call asking t
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
Erin, United States
Officer Heather Grey from the IRS about suing me for tax evasion : This is another number the Officer Heather Grey from the IRS. They are suing me for filing incorrect tax returns and hiding income which is a criminal offense! Hmmmm ...I'm suppose
Randal, United States
Scammer asking to call back or face arrest. Im under investigation : Call requesting call back or face arrest. SCAM! IRS would not make such threats! Nor would they make phone calls!
LAC, United States
US Treasury sending me to grand jury for criminal filing! 502-234-9137 : Recorded voice stating from Treasury Dept and sending me to grand jury for criminal filing. They do not call you and recording spoken broken English.
Maria, United States
Allen Lewis- Office for IRS threatened that will send a sheriff : Pretend that is a lawsuit against, by IRS, He posed as Officer Allen Lewis. Indian accent, when when I refuse to give info, he threatened that will send a sheriff to my door steps.
Loraboyd.com asking to verify my RBC bank account number : Received a text from this phone number asking to verify my RBC bank account number. "Royal Bank Account Notification: click on the link to verify your RBC identity" And gives a
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
Red Apple Paradise Resort organiser - Scratch ticket US$180,000.00 : winning scratch ticket US 180,000.00 in the name 12th anniversary of the company by there sponsors they are based in Hong Kong etc. all the same story like others. be care full
D S, United States
IRS bogus threats. Phone calls instructing to call back : I am getting these on a regular basis. And I am on the no call list. They make bogus threats to scare you into sending money to scammers
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Kwikiriz, United Kingdom
TESCO FREE VOUCHER SHOPPING - charging my phone £4.50 per week : I was given wrong information to win Free £500.00 Tesco Vouchers and this ended up charging my phone £4.50 per week. I have not signed the Subscription Contract for this payme
|Lottery Winner Scam||More...|
Brit, United Kingdom
Indian woman computer data thief would try to connect to your PC : Indian scam bi*** beware! Says there is computer virus or similar stuff. asks you to go to your computer and then would instruct you to run commands to show you errors caused by "v
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Delete all unsolicited Lottery Winning and Fund Transfer Mails
- If you have indeed been sued, go to http://goo.gl/Jw7IA8 for instructions.
- Shop only at reputed websites with secure online payment
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Indian Call Centers posing as the IRS are blasting phone calls to consumers in US & Canada
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- iYogi Tech Support Scam Busted! Washington State Attorney General Files Lawsuit
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- US Federal Court Orders Shutdown of Click4Support and other Bogus Tech Support Websites
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutAttempt to Steal Personal Info