J A Antr, United Kingdom
Nigel, United States
About a fictional payday loan bill of $986.45. Threat to inform IRS! : Got this curious email from advancecashservces.com about a fictional payday loan bill of $986.45. Threatens to report this as “bad debt loss” and hence income for me. Compl
missed call frm 21684203527 I guess they want you to call back!! : phone rings 2 times, I guess they want you to call back. This could be a scam!! Sasha Reported: Missed call from 2165024152
|Missed Call Fraud||More...|
Shelby, United States
wanted me to go to ismyvingood website and get Vin report of my car : Posted ad on Craigslist wanted me to go to ismyvingood website
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
Gary, United States
Scammer only texts. Would not call. Gives stupid excuses : text contact to purchase a boat. Scammer! Possibly an African ,.. Beware!!
|Classified Ad Scams||More...|
James, United States
Screen popup saying my computer has been hacked. To call Microsoft : A popup appeared asking to call Microsoft Support 866-214-9150 because my computer was hacked. Thick middle eastern accent. When challenged to prove he is with Microsoft, hung up
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
Anderson Brooks Legal Firm. email@example.com : This is Anderson Brooks (Anderson Cool Firm). I have the mandate of ConocoPhillips Company Alaska to assist you on the Immigration procedures. There are three stages Involved in th
Jermaine, United States
http://suryakumala.com/apple-support.php your account has been suspend : Text from 828-638-0010 saying that my account has been suspended until some process is completed. reeks scam! Here it is "subj:: new msg:i>?your account has been suspended until
PeterN, United States
Keeps calling, multiple times throughout the day. 561-771-0120 : Don't know what they want, who they are! Never leaves messages. Keeps calling, multiple times, throughout the day as if programmed to make silent calls
Lisa, United States
SCS? wants you to verify info to let them serve papers! SCAM : Why would someone one want to "notify" you that you are going to be served, rather than just going ahead and serving?! This is a pretty stupid scam! Unlikely to earn enough for th
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Don’t let the high pressure sales pitch influence you
- As far as possible, avoid calling back unfamiliar numbers
- Company you are dealing with could be a fly-by-night operator. Take care!
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- US Federal Court Orders Shutdown of Click4Support and other Bogus Tech Support Websites
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutTech Support Scam