Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Nicole, United States
Medical Compensation. told them many times to take me off the list : These people keep calling me. I have told them many times to take me off the calling list. They will not let you talk to a "boss" to remove you. They are very rude, hang up on yo
|Medicare, Medical Scam||More...|
Lens, United States
Department of Legal Affairs. He could barely speak English : This creep tells me he is from the Department of Legal Affairs & I have a case pending against me from the Treasury Department. I said I work in the “Department of Legal
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Ronnie, United States
Please Contact WellsFargo Help Desk @ 323 503 1281 Acct Issue. : This is a scam! I don’t have WF account. They must be sending this stuff to everyone around. “Please Contact WellsFargo Help Desk @ 323 503 1281 Your Attention Is Reques
|Fake Call, Text From Bank||More...|
Albert, United States
Graham, United States
Card Member services Robo Call. Want to lower your interest rates? : Called my cell. Card Services recorded message offering to lower interest rate on credit card. Press 1 to speak to an Agent. Have heard of “Card Services Scam” so hung up imm
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
Drake, United States
Call from AA Enterprises about financial Litigation : The man with heavy accent said he is from AA Enterprises and I should get ready to face financial litigation from a lender who has charged me with wire / bank fraud. I told h
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Matilda, United States
Said they were from Microsoft & that my computer was in danger : They called me a bit too early..was wondering who it could be … someone needing help? But turned out to be a computer engineer (?) from Microsoft (?) told me my computer
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
Claimscentre14@gmail.com Lottery winning message in Thailand : I got winning SMS from +447554579711 on Bangkok, Thailand.
|Lottery Winner Scam||More...|
TiBr, United States
SCAM ALERT SMS @quicktextalert your tickets to Bahamas 407-512-0644 : Text read: "Please call to claim your tickets to the Bahamas 407-512-0644." I did some investigating - this is a scam to get your credit card info. DO NOT CALL!
|Cruise Offers Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 5081
- Canada - 588
- United Kingdom - 477
- Philippines - 432
- India - 409
- Enrollment of Medigap plans are voluntary. Not mandatory
- "From" mail ID can be spoofed to read like a familiar mail id. Take Care!
- Advice on PPI Claims in UK. Call Financial Ombudsman Service 08000234567
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutWork from Home Scam