Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Edge, United States
Its fake "Mike Robbins" at IRS. SCAM. I talked to an East Indian : One of those Asian scams.. Got an Indian scumbag when I called back in response to a vm "from the IRS", demanding immediate action. Obviously, the vm was left by the same ass*
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Josh, United States
IRS? Left voice message hinting at serious legal action if I dont call : Looks like a scam to me. (#646-593-8959) Heavily accented voice message left by someone claiming he is an IRS Agent. If I fail to call back they will take legal action. Matter seem
Steve, United Kingdom
CK, United States
Ashley - Vance and Huffman Law Firm - called looking for my mother : Continually called looking for my mother, saying she has files that need to be filled out. #757-542-3518
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
James , United Kingdom
TALKTALK saying that their server had returned several error messages : Called by this number saying that their server had returned several error messages and asked me to go to my computer and they would run me through the fix. I told them that their w
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
claims government. says you have a bonus on insurance policy : says you have a bonus on policy and wants you to pay money to get it
|Money Transfer Scam||More...|
Laura, United Kingdom
Said I took a loan from Standard Chartered Bank in 2006 and overpaid : She said I took a loan from Standard Chartered Bank in 2006 and I seem to have over paid! I don’t remember to have taken any loan from Standard Chartered; in fact I never had an
Ronald, United Kingdom
Won £720,000 EUROMILLIONS PEOPLE'S INTERNATIONAL POSTCODE LOTTERY : I received a letter that I won £720,000 EUROMILLIONS PEOPLE'S INTERNATIONAL POSTCODE LOTTERY! I contacted them; they took my reference number and fake bank details. asked me to
|Lottery Winner Scam||More...|
Nicole, New Zealand
Holiday Scam call in New Zealand. £500 to book the trip or deal is off : I live in Auckland and I received a call from 003212893157 offering holiday in United States with a cruise trip to Caribbean. The caller asked me to furnish all my family details a
|Cruise Offers Scam||More...|
Neil, United Kingdom
Was called by a man offering PPI refund. Didn't have any PPI! : This is a PPI related call. Someone offering to get me a refund from bank. My loan was not covered by any insurance. The call is a scam.
|Health / Insurance Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 10710
- Canada - 834
- United Kingdom - 777
- India - 687
- Philippines - 671
- Did someone offer you a not-to-be-missed investment opportunity? Miss it!!
- Never click a link or download document in an unsolicited mail
- IRS - http://www.irs.gov/uac/Newsroom/IRS-Warns-of-Pervasive-Telephone-Scam
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutTrial Offer Scam