Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Arrest , United States
David A. Williams - Walsh & Peters LLP an arrest warrant was issued : Recording Said: they were the law firm of Walsh & Peters LLP & the attorney's name was David A. Williams. An arrest warrant was issued and I had to call today, to get it withdra
k blake, United Kingdom
SMS Received. call me now ugeently please 00242800112704 : This smells of scam! Beware! Must be a fraud trap to call and get billed or the scam artist could be offering fake a lottery prize! And they can't even spell the word "urgently"!
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
AV, United States
Adam Roger, Dept of legal affairs voice message reg enforcement action : Adam Roger calling you from the Department of legal affairs and I was trying to reach you in regards to a very important issue. This is a workable modification for you in regards-t
Everage , United States
Everage and associates? rude and will use foul language : these women call and harass you claiming to be attempting to collect a debt , a debt that like in my case does not exist. They are extremely rude and will use foul language towards
VP, United States
BankOfAmerica - Urgent Message. PleaseCall:(831)531-3143 : When calling :(831)531-3143, you are told that your debit card has been limited because of security issue. Then you are prompt to give your social security number and then your deb
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
Bobby, United States
Department of Legal Affairs - claim they will sue you, or arrest you : This is a scam. Caller claimed to be from Department of Legal Affairs. They claim to be from the government or IRS. They claim they will sue you, or arrest you. They may call ba
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
VDNEAL, United States
SunTrust-UrgentMessage 61530666@TELEPACIFIC.NET Alert 1- 831-531-3143 : SunTrust-UrgentMessage Txt msg from 61530666@TELEPACIFIC.NET Alert asking to call : 1- 831-531-3143
|Fake Call, Text From Bank||More...|
GregG, United States
Department of Legal Affairs - Roy Burnett called. Legal action against : Roy Burnett called. Legal action against me. Suggests I call back. Odd call.
Tom, United States
Middle-Eastern - advises that you are eligible for Federal Grant money : Calls cell phone and advises that you are eligible for Federal Grant money. Beware! It's fraud!
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 6937
- Canada - 653
- United Kingdom - 576
- Philippines - 525
- India - 509
- Employment offer from a free email address? Set it aside as Scam
- As far as possible, avoid calling back unfamiliar numbers
- Enrollment of Medigap plans are voluntary. Not mandatory
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Business Offer