Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Sacs, United States
To surrender to th local Law Enforcement office if unable to call back : Voice message "Your name and social security number had been used for fraudulent purposes. You should call back immediately or surrender to the local Law Enforcement office" ...
Keith F, United States
scam! To call before something happen without me knowing!! : guy left a message saying that documentation had been returned to his desk with address unreadable and no signature and that I need to call him to see what the document was before
|Phone Phishing (Vishing)||More...|
Seena, United States
I called back in response to a Voice Mail with threat of legal action : Said there will be legal action if we don't pay taxes right then. Won't even send paperwork! The man gave 24 hours to pay.... enough time to investigate!! Thanks guys! I have
Michelle, United States
Richard Bates, Pretrial Intervention Need to hear You or Your attorney : Phone# 231-237-4473. Says there is a case against "YOU". if they don't hear from us or our attorney in 24 hrs they will file the case. But, when left the message didn't say who th
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Hummer, United States
Bob Foster, Publishers Clearing House is excited to tell me I have won : He is super excited to report my winning $1.5 Million and a truck. Wow! Publishers Clearing House Sweepstake! And the prizes will be delivered home. I just have to go to Walma
Rye, United States
Credit card thieves offering to reduce interest rate to 6% or lower : Scam thieves .. would lure people into sharing their card and financial information. Come on! Be safe! Stay away from scammers offering to crash credit card rates.. SCAM #728-72
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
taxpayer, United States
IRS SCAM to call 210-228-4070 because it is my last warning!! : Recorded message to call this number because it is my last warning, that the IRS has filed a lawsuit against me. Repeats the number twice and hangs up Michael Reported: Law su
20158346, United States
email@example.com We love your house & wd like to rent it for 1 week : I see this same message plastered in many places: Hi, We are 2 couple from London. We love your house and would like to rent it for 1 week in November. My email address is: vpipe.m
|Rental, Real Estate Scam||More...|
R Edelen, United States
IRS, Daniel Smith - busy callcenter full of accented people! : Called monday late afternoon, returned call heard what appeared to be call center noises in the background. Caller had a significant accent
phil, United States
IRS imposter scam - got multiple calls 1-509-228-8303 : claims to be the Internal Revenue Service. I've gotten probably 20 calls. Recorded voice. Foreign accent.
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 15301
- Canada - 1259
- United Kingdom - 1007
- Philippines - 786
- India - 771
- If a caller refuses to identify himself to your satisfaction, hang up
- Report fraud to Western Union. 1-800-448-1492, firstname.lastname@example.org
- File Complaint with FTC if being cheated. www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Indian Origin Man behind a Massive IRS Phone Call Scam Sentenced to 175 Months in Prison
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutJury Duty Scam