raul alv, United States
williams clara scam! Bogus copied text 323-402-1431 : I was thinking how can I say three words to you. Then I found a way.I feel very happy with you. Love is so beautiful. You are enough for me for this life i know that what you are
|Romance, Love, Dating Scam||More...|
jennifer, United States
Marriott Robo call telling me I won a free night stay. Scam 4158287437 : Robo call telling me I won a free night stay at the Marriot. Scam 415-828-7437
Susan, United States
United Restitution Group wanted me to verify last four of my social # : Received a message from work to call this number. I called and he wanted me to verify the last four digits of my social security number. I would not and he seemed to become mad.
Todd, United States
Impact Mediations need me or my lawyer to contact them. 205-582-7122 : I received a call from them saying they need me or my lawyer to contact them so I called them back and they asked for my name I told them and they told me I have 3 accounts of frau
Brownold, United States
Call James Caspin. Ignoring will be seen as avoiding magistrate judge : A taped message says that I should call James Caspin at number above. Message seems to say that I am in trouble with the US Treasury, and goes on to say "ignoring this call will be
Tasha , United States
Officer James Morrison, CRA asking not to ignore his message : Don't ignore message. If I don't here from you or your attorney, there will be consequences.
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Crystal, United States
CSS Associated saying that I took money out on a payday loan : They called saying that I took money out on a payday loan that I never took out . Said they are filing criminal and civil charges with the local courts.
K, United States
Tax Scammers frm 202-552-4670 call because my taxes were miscalculated : Just received an automated message telling me to call because my taxes were miscalculated. I called the number back from my work phone. A guy with a heavy Indian accent picked up
Justin , United States
First American Cash Advance will send fraudulent check to your account : This company is a fraud, they will require you to give out all pertinent information then send fraudulent checks to your account and require that you send money back to them via mo
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- File Complaint with FTC if being cheated. www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov
- Don’t allow yourself to be rushed by fund raisers
- Free Trial Offers are baits to sign you up for paid subscription
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Buyer