Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Win P, United States
Your car warranty is about to expire! Call 360-474-3296 : Car warranty scam.. I would always get back to my dealer .. there is no pint in getting possibly scammed by unknown entities like these !
|Service Providers Scam||More...|
Leno, United States
Utility billing scam! Beware! Says the service will be disconnected : Threatens to virtually "pull the plug" if I don't send money .. I'm supposed to have failed to pay up and he is going to send men to cut off power supply! Aggressive Hispanic guy..
Barman, United States
Credit card theft attempt by gaining access #8887485089, 8664301463 : Confidence trickster tries to impress you with an offer to get your card debt and rates slashed... He doesn't even know what card have and my bank.. BUT claims to be able to redu
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
MikeB, United States
IRS was starting legal action action against me for willful tax crime : Hmmmm.. tax crime?! I don't even pay taxes yet! Hope to do that once I'm out of school and earning enough dough to pay taxes! Blocked the number 315-694-2196
KepPat, United States
Robo call by the IRS? Stupid scammers threatening lawsuit : Robo call which ff course does not address you personally. IRS doesn't have to resort to recorded robocalls if at all it needs to contact someone. Robocalls are used by illegal tel
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
JustIn, United States
Card member services. Final Notice to Grab a Low Credit card Rate : Usual suspect! Card services scammers instead of you grabbing a lower interest rate, the scammer will grab your credit card info, enough to steal your money!
blondie, United States
Dick martin(?) talked to me with a very thick in indian accent : talks with a very thick in Indian accent How can we stop those scammers???
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
Ann Cher, United States
Scared me with talk of a lawsuit because my tax filings were incorrect : I was scared to say the least! But I saw through the scam soon enough! If there were errors, IRS would surely have sent me paperwork in mail! These people are mean!
Brett, United States
About US Treasury Fraud Investigation against me 918-956-1003 : Wants me to call back that number for more information... And the US treasury is not expected to call r contact consumers! Assuming they meant the IRS, why would it use a 918
jim, United States
Small business loan stupidity. They are bunch off morons : one of many dozens of different phone numbers that keep calling me to offer a "small business loan". As soon as I ask any off-script question, they hang up on me.
|Fake Offer Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- In UK? Scam phone calls or SMS? Report to Action Fraud. 0300 123 2040
- Never agree to pay fees for availing a discount
- Company you are dealing with could be a fly-by-night operator. Take care!
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- iYogi Tech Support Scam Busted! Washington State Attorney General Files Lawsuit
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- US Federal Court Orders Shutdown of Click4Support and other Bogus Tech Support Websites
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutExtortion Scam